Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) (45588 Views)

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by nairalandankrah: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:
Agreed. But de guy will just get it from everyone else anyway.
yes my brother o! including other wonderfull things as well.and some beaurifl std's too

1 Like

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by theEYe21(f): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
12. To not get too emotionally attached in a relationship, and to think logically in any situation in a relationship, in order to make the best decisions.
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Olabestonic001(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
blackpanda:
Men are sexual creatures. Note: if ur guy is not having sex with u then he's most definitely getting it elsewhere

I personally do not support abstinence btween couples cos I see it as pointless. It doesnt stop u guys from breaking up, infact on the contrary it opens the door for cheating. It is important to be as close to ur partner as possible before marriage, know him or her in and out. No need to be forming holier than thou, sex is designed to be enjoyed responsibly between people who love themselves

Are you for real?
You must be staying in a city of Sodom and Gomorrah or a Babylonian city to believe that lie you just wrote.
Men can really practice No Sex before marriage as I have a lot of guys who marry as virgins or abstain for years even after a foolish life.
Sex before marriage or more accurately- outside marriage is a burden that impacts on a person's destiny. Believe today that we still have a lot of guys and ladies who practices abstinence and who are reaping the benefits.
Your sin will find you out.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Opistorincos(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
@op na who tell u say i no fit marry girl fvck her on the wedding night and divorce her the next morning all because she once formed for me. And having sex with a lady doeant mean the love is not true, get your facts right bro

1 Like

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pandorabox:
The benefits of abstinence can never be overemphasized.
That's why we need more SIDE-CHICKS to assist
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by clevvermind(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
dastranger:

Was expecting this kind yeye analogy from the waywards sad.. .
i know your type. hypocrite.
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by iconkid(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Because they're manipulators, liars, cheats and thieves.

Not necessarily true. U'r entitled to ur opinion tho.
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by dayosweetness(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
BoiledPlantain:
In this days of sexual waywardness & promiscuity there are alot of benefits that one should note,of no sex before marriage; and I'll like to point out some to save some few.

1.Hiv
Well today we have more people living with HIV than we had in the time past due to information/vaccines. Abstinence will prevent you from communing such diseases/virus as this.Cuz in the case of marriage, tests are carried out before consummation but casual relationships are based on beliefs and one could have lied about their status.

2.Break Ups
It is easier to walk out of a relationship with no sexual interaction,than one which has;and that's very true, especially for the ladies .
My cousin once lost the guy she was supposed to marry,she cried for many nights but she moved on more quickly since there was nothing physical between them.So for the sake of a safe heart you might want to abstain.

3.Sampling
This one is more for the guys,once a guy starts having sex before marriage there's tendency he might want to test all waters before marriage,leading him to a dip abyss.My friend lost his virginity to his girlfriend last year,to cut the long story he's turned to something else since then.

4.Less Cases
You hear cases of rape and sexual abuses every day.If only these people where practising abstinence,there would have certainly been a reduction of such cases.

5.Marriage complications/Divorce
The truth is those who held it till marriage are more likely to have less complicated marriage as opposed to their fellow contemporaries.
When there's abstinence there's trust because you believe if she isn't giving in to you;she certainly isn't giving it to someone else. Although a cheat is a cheat whether they are giving it to you or not; but genuine abstaining partners build much trust on fidelity with their spouse.

When one abstains before marriage he/she as no room to compare their partners sexual prowess with their ex's there by reducing sexual tension."No man wants you to compare him with you ex no matter what" hence this does alot of salvaging since you have no one to compare him to.

6.Draws you closer to God
Take it or leave it those who abstain are more likely to get closer to God. It doesn't make them better than you,but certainly helps them in their walk; Since they are hardly thinking about sex unlike you.

7.You save Money
Sounds silly right,but morning after pills and sexual preventives don't come in cheap especially flavoured condoms.

8.True Love
It is very easy to find your true love when there's no sexual relationship. Most times when sex is introduced in premarital relationships it clouds your judgement to be able to see things " the way they are" most especially for the ladies.

9.Prevents death
Most ladies die while trying to do an abortion,but abstinence will prevent such; also alot of innocent babies that are killed and dumped into the bin,would have been saved.

10.Helps you focus

11.Make's you respectful

You can add yours

(C)Boiled Plantain 2016
poo!!

3 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by blackpanda: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Are you for real?
You must be staying in a city of Sodom and Gomorrah or a Babylonian city to believe that lie you just wrote.
Men can really practice No Sex before marriage as I have a lot of guys who marry as virgins or abstain for years even after a foolish life.
Sex before marriage or more accurately- outside marriage is a burden that impacts on a person's destiny. Believe today that we still have a lot of guys and ladies who practices abstinence and who are reaping the benefits.
[code][/code]Your-sin-will-find-you-out.

U misunderstand me. Am not preaching against abstinence. By all means abstain if that is what both of u want. But dont be telling me that because i slept with my girlfriend therefore demon don enter my head. Thats both absurd and silly

Now i am also not advocating promiscuity. Rather stick to one partner. Btw marriage is not for everybody, its just a formal ceremony. People who love themselves deeply are already married at heart

2 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by theEYe21(f): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Must you have sex because you're not a virgin. There's something called boundaries and egos
ajalawole:
cheesy sad ;Dme and my girlfriend just break up last week, when she says no sex untill our wedding. The worst part is that she is not a virgin

2 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by olayisa1987: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
cool shocked IRANU ABASA
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Sermwell(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pandorabox:
The benefits of abstinence can never be overemphasized.

Una don start abi? Who virginity don epp biko? undecided
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by trentslawson(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
amiibaby:
Nice write up....team no sex till I say I DO
it's not that easy, but with God all things are possible my dear
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by skypeople(f): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seen
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Sermwell:

It has helped many.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Sermwell(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
amiibaby:
Nice write up....team no sex till I say I DO

Hmmmm....buh where were you last night? grin
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Sermwell(m): 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pandorabox:
It has helped many.
Excluding you abi? Continue grin
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by theEYe21(f): 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
e don epp emotionally stabled ppl grin
Sermwell:

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
nsiazu:
When you have sex with someone that you aren't married to means you are inviting the devil to your life and before you know it
1. for the girls pregnancy
2. for the guys they began go down in life
3. Addiction
4. You will be controlled by a demon.
cheneke grin what is this one saying..

1 Like

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by amedave(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

dearie that's really harsh have been following your comments lately
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by jetage1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

i sense pains in your post
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by kmc009: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
englishmart:....Who's your Daddy?
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Olabestonic001(m): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
blackpanda:

U misunderstand me. Am not preaching against abstinence. By all means abstain if that is what both of u want. But dont be telling me that because i slept with my girlfriend therefore demon don enter my head. Thats both absurd and silly

Now i am also not advocating promiscuity. Rather stick to one partner. Btw marriage is not for everybody, its just a formal ceremony. People who love themselves deeply are already married at heart

Well, I probably belong to the school of thoughts that presumes men are not slaves of passions but Masters of Destinies.
First, just because you are "deeply" in love does not make you married to anyone. Marriage is a decision and not a feeling or psyche. Hence, till you do the right thing on any lady (or on the man- as in the case of Indian Culture), you ain't marry to that person. Marriage is sacred and not the Political Correctness of the Western Culture.
Two, granted that we are Sexual Being and cultural evolution has ensured we chase "things" and thereby prolonged Marital Age, but the greatest virtue of humanity is Self-control and for a youth, there's no better means of testing our self-control than in our sexual lives. Plus, the baggage of sex outside marriage is too much as jealousy will always perpetuate itself with your fiance or fiancee. My fiance does not get worked up (under any guise or not) in my relationship with ladies neither do I get jealous about her with any guy. She reasoned and rationale that if I can't attempt such with her despite our closeness, it will be strange for me to be a beast with another lady.
In pursuit of a Pure life, one must shun sexual promiscuity and live a life devoid of folly and rancor. A sexually chaste life is one of such components. To be Sexual Chaste is a blessing and honor to GOD.

6 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Olabestonic001(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pandorabox:
It has helped many.

Yes, like me wink
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Taryur3(m): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

While girls are truthful,saints,respectful, and never cheat right? Continue

1 Like

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by BoneBlogger(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
I dont blame people who fornicate, it hereditary..When your father bang so many girls before marrying your mother..Your mother bang so many guys before marrying your father..Your father and mother bang so many times before marrying, tell me why you they wont produce immoral and sexually filthy children who will in turn spread the trait.

Sex before marriage can never help you.
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by kulikuli26: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
I'm currently battling with No 2. She is just 19yrs, known her since she was 14 but decided to break up with her due to some deeply personal stuffs, trust me, heaven is about to drop on me. Everyone is calling for my head. I have never had sex or collected a dime from her, instead I spent quite good on her but to everyone I'm the wicked one. smiley

1 Like

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by florencepoko2: 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
Virginity of the man and woman before marriage is good, but they need to marry very early between 15 and 20 years, otherwise they will fall into masturbation; that is a sin and is often the gateway for spiritual husbands and wives. undecided
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Supermansteve(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
clevvermind:
why would you want to buy a car without testing it?

Oga sir, how can you compare a human being to a car? Haba! We're all wonderfully made in God's image, as such every single human is perfect. No need for testing.
Now, I'm not a virgin oh! But I've been celibate after I came to the realisation that there's NO justification for sex before marriage. Marriage is a learning curve and believe me, there will be more than enough time to learn and experience everything sexual when you get married. You should be praying/looking for a good/compatible partner instead of testing every viginal you see. Too much vaginal sex and the next thing you want anal sex etc. Besides, good sex doesn't guarantee anything in a marriage/relationship, many other factors determine longevity. My people knowledge is profitable, the devil is wise and cunning. Let's change our ways Biko!! #saibuhari#change2016 cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by tylerbraid(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
blackpanda:
[[s]quote author=nsiazu post=46812400] cool Best post of the year. Absteinance is key because ones a person have unmaritalsex then I can bet you a demon enters that person whether Christian or not but at the end it always takes favent prayers to be able to cast that demon out. The spirits are called "Great Jezebel" and is clearly stated in the bible Revelation 2:20 (KJV) Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
Stay away from sex till you are married.
Cc: Lalasticlala[/s]

Mtscheeeew! Hahahahaha. What nonsense. Demon ke Between people in love kwa? The way we take religion is naija is something else. This is not christianity but mere superstition. Sex was designed by God, so how does demon want to enter u biko
hey, can u support your last post & this with any moral backing? Yes, Sex was designed by God to be interesting & refreshing but only to create bond btwn married Couples. Its not meant for unmarried & divorced couples, God doesn't support there sexual bonds which opens door for the devil to access such couples. Stop leading people astray here cos of obvious perversion. If you're a christain read 1cor 6 & 7. It will speak wisdom to u

2 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by CodeineJunkiee(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

You sound like someone that was heartbroken.
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by tomdon(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:
Agreed. But de guy will just get it from everyone else anyway.

OK give it to him naa.
once a lady looses her virginity, her pride is gone, the struggle then begins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.