Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) (45587 Views)

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

I don have no bbm sozz
then can u talk with me through email? my gmail address is ogagaoke66@gmail.com. just wanna talk with u nothing more. thanks
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
So can d bae
foolinlove:
Agreed. But de guy will just get it from everyone else anyway.
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 23, 2016
chiwetel:
your body is a gift, to reduce this gift to a loan gives you less respect than you truly deserve. The total gift of one's body and heart belongs in a permanent and faithful relationship. MARRIAGE.
Really? tongue

Check your fb inbox.
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by ARoctopus(m): 1:37am On Jun 23, 2016
amiibaby:
Nice write up....team no sex till I say I DO
amiibaby:
amiibaby:
this girl is a topical sadist probably u got wat u deserve.
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by galantjoe(m): 3:17am On Jun 23, 2016
op. i dont agree with you in all the point
hiv. one can get hiv from other means other than sex. or get it in his wedding night with all this desperate woman on the street
break up. it is emotional to break up with someone u love esp.opposite sex no mather u have sex or not. even most men will commit suicide if a girl he is nurturing to marry with no sex leave him before wedding.

and so on

this is why courtship is encouraged. when a man and a girl are friends they re courting for eventual marriage.

op ur point do not hold water. so face the reality on the ground. girl or man nowadays are so deceitful to practise no sex. but where the two are sincere to themselve. good for them. but it is better to be on safe side. test your goods before buying

1 Like

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Dugozpweeti(f): 3:55am On Jun 23, 2016
Flashh:

I don't even understand what you meant.sad

Lol... U don't need to and don't tag it anything yet
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Codyt(m): 6:16am On Jun 23, 2016
nsiazu:
cool Best post of the year. Absteinance is key because ones a person have unmaritalsex then I can bet you a demon enters that person whether Christian or not but at the end it always takes favent prayers to be able to cast that demon out. The spirits are called "Great Jezebel" and is clearly stated in the bible Revelation 2:20 (KJV) Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
Stay away from sex till you are married.
Cc: Lalasticlala
Indeed.... So stale undecided
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by flowsick01(m): 6:57am On Jun 23, 2016
See her name sef, fool in love
foolinlove:

Because they're manipulators, liars, cheats and thieves.
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by uzolexis(f): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2016
blackpanda:
Men are sexual creatures. Note: if ur guy is not having sex with u then he's most definitely getting it elsewhere

I personally do not support abstinence btween couples cos I see it as pointless.
It doesnt stop u guys from breaking up, infact on the contrary it opens the door for cheating. It is important to be as close to ur partner as possible before marriage, know him or her in and out. No need to be forming holier than thou, sex is designed to be enjoyed responsibly between people who love themselves

Except for the bolded, I agree with you 100% plus sex is healthy too. I think it's your decision what you and your partner want in your relationship, if you want to abstain fine, if you want sex fine but be responsible about it. I personally won't go into a no sex relationship but that is just me.

1 Like

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by kaeycea(m): 8:50am On Jun 23, 2016
What happens to your body when you abstain from sex

http://a.msn.com
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Flashh: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dugozpweeti:

Lol... U don't need to and don't tag it anything yet
Did you get my mail? And can you access your mail?

My phone was snatched from one of those thieves who uses bike to steal on the first of January around 12:45 AM on my back from Kirk. I lost all contacts including yours.

I had to retrieve my Airtel line, I was unable to retrieve my MTN. But the important one is the airtel, never feel nothing for the MTN because most people don't too know that number.

I have forwarded my number to you. Still contemplating on how you lost mine though.

BTW... Please do designate your vote for "Refiner" as miss Nairaland this coming Saturday, with some friends you know on here (Nairaland). Check the link below to know the contestant. ⬇

https://www.nairaland.com/refiner
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by R0LL0N(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=oodua1stson post=46820741][/quote]
why? dont you you support Abstinence
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Dugozpweeti(f): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
Flashh:

My phone was snatched from one of those thieves who uses bike to steal on the first of January around 12:45 AM on my back from Kirk. I lost all contacts including yours.

I had to retrieve my Airtel line, I was unable to retrieve my MTN. But the important one is the airtel, never feel nothing for the MTN because most people don't too know that number.

I have forwarded my number to you. Still contemplating on how you lost mine though.

BTW... Please do designate your vote for "Refiner" as miss Nairaland this coming Saturday, with some friends you know on here (Nairaland). Check the link below to know the contestant. ⬇

Sorry abt dat... I'll check my mail
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
uzolexis:

Except for the bolded, I agree with you 100% plus sex is healthy too. I think it's your decision what you and your partner want in your relationship, if you want to abstain fine, if you want sex fine but be responsible about it. I personally won't go into a no sex relationship but that is just me.
Your last statement got me, nice one.

Hope you re good?
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Flashh:

Hi bro, check your mail.
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by CarrotAndStick: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
There's no benefit at all. Sample that puccy now to know if you can cope with it. Marriage is a long ride to eternity.
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by uzolexis(f): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hope you re good?
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by uzolexis(f): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hope you re good?
I'm fine thanks. I'm glad I have not been called a LovePeddler cos of that last comment, knowing NL.
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by bayocute(m): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
sex after marriage doesnt make a good home in most cases. There are so many stories i can say to dis to back up my point, buh dah is a story 4 anoda day.
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 25, 2016
uzolexis:

I'm fine thanks. I'm glad I have not been called a LovePeddler cos of that last comment, knowing NL.

Lol, I'm certainly not one of those that judge ladies but even if I do it definitely won't be because she spilled out her mind. I'm more of am extrovert and I always make sure I don't go without saying a HI whenever I come across a Lady that prefers been opened to been deceitful. Who have time for saints? Definitely not me.
Hope your night is going perfectly well?

And please remember this moniker, I'm gonna mention you later in the day to come and help vote a contestant for miss nairaland, her moniker is REFINER, and hope this isn't too much to ask from you?
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by uzolexis(f): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Lol, I'm certainly not one of those that judge ladies but even if I do it definitely won't be because she spilled out her mind. I'm more of am extrovert and I always make sure I don't go without saying a HI whenever I come across a Lady that prefers been opened to been deceitful. Who have time for saints? Definitely not me.
Hope your night is going perfectly well?

And please remember this moniker, I'm gonna mention you later in the day to come and help vote a contestant for miss nairaland, her moniker is REFINER, and hope this isn't too much to ask from you?

its ok, i'll vote your candidate...
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2016
uzolexis:

its ok, i'll vote your candidate...

Awwww, thanks alot sweetheart, you re so kind and nice.
Please note that voting has started already.
Click on this link to vote
www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand#46910522
Then type ...
I VOTE REFINER cc NLJEGA
Thanks alot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.