Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Would She Forgive Me ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would She Forgive Me ? (876 Views)

I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / Should She Forgive The Guy? / I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would She Forgive Me ? by 211Observer(m): 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
[i][/i]I Started dating my girlfriend sometime last year.
The relationship is fun and smooth. we re still in school, I mean student.
She's in 500level because her course is 5yrs...while i'm in 300level, and my course is 4years, though we re not in the same school . She's in her last year now and I still have A session to go after my present level. thou am also a working class...(A civil servant) which she knows.
The problem is, "she believe that i'm in 400level.. thinking that we re graduating in the same year." I'm scared to tell her this... so that she won't see it as If i been unfaithful.
She's so generous and a loving type.

please should I tell her or let her find out herself in due time that i'm in 300Level... and not 400level ?
Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by Elosky20: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
a relationship groomed on deception is nt worth it
Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
observing Cruzita come here I beg
Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by cruzita(f): 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
u better tell her yourself now, if u lose her trust this early,bro u are on your own
Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by cruzita(f): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
olihilistic:
observing Cruzita come here I beg
I dey your back already

1 Like

Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by 211Observer(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
Elosky20:
a relationship groomed on deception is nt worth it
I never tell her my specific level and she never bother to know, she just presume that we re graduating in the same year.
Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
cruzita:
I dey your back already
I sigth u dearest dear
Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by Pheals(f): 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Before u lied to her ... Who do u inform? I didn't like taking food ... That I know the source not !!

Well tell her
Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by Akkord4gov: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
Tell her but you know her well,if you know that telling her will be a problem,tell her you have a missing script,meaning that you will retake the course next session

At least,apart from lying,you also test whether she truly loves you. Hearing that,she suppose to motivate you more grin
Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by tommychow(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
A relationship built on a lie will most likely crumble. Tell her the truth while she's still in love and crazy about you. It might assuage the betrayal she feels and she might end up forgiving you.

Its up to her to decide if the relationship should continue not you.
Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by 211Observer(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Pheals:
Before u lied to her ... Who do u inform? I didn't like taking food ... That I know the source not !!

Well tell her
Blv me, I never lied to her for once. she's the one presuming that im in 400L
Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by Cholls(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
My brother Put your chin up and walk straight to your fear, look at it, and just do it. Do the thing that has scared you for your entire life. Just go for it. You are not a coward and you are in control of your own life. Fear is just another one of the many obstacles that stand in the way of living. Don’t let it defeat you.
Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by missingrib(f): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
211Observer:
then tell her if she really loves you the way she claim now is the time to prove it..shekina.
Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by Dahveydson(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
Will you forgive yourself?
Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by 211Observer(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Tell her but you know her well,if you know that telling her will be a problem,tell her you have a missing script,meaning that you will retake the course next session

At least,apart from lying,you also test whether she truly loves you. Hearing that,she suppose to motivate you more grin
Guess what bro, she raised my school fees this session when I was broke. She paid 60% of my sch fees
Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by Elosky20: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
211Observer:
I never tell her my specific level and she never bother to know, she just presume that we re graduating in the same year.
Unless that, feel free to let her knw, afterall love is blind, she has to take u for who you are
Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by ronald4ever(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
211Observer:

She couldn't have presume if you didn't give her the intimation and hints to that effect. No one just assume one's level in school if they weren't misled or told about it, indirectly. Even so, you could have dismiss her assumption earlier when you got wind of it.

1 Like

Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by Pheals(f): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
211Observer:
u should tell her u are not then ... It's not too. Late
Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
211Observer:

so why are you asking if she will forgive you since your conscience is crystal clear?
Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by 211Observer(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
ronald4ever:

She couldn't have presume if you didn't give her the intimation and hints to that effect. No one just assume one's level in school if they weren't misled or told about it, indirectly. Even so, you could have dismiss her assumption earlier when you got wind of it.
kk bro, I will wing it and stick to ur indirect advice.
Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by Akkord4gov: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
211Observer:
Guess what bro, she raised my school fees this session when I was broke. She paid 60% of my sch fees

She is a good girl and I guess you love her so much too. So decide on the two options I gave you cos you know her better
If you decide to tell her the truth,tell her with humility and let your tone says you regret letting her know late

1 Like

Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by firstking01(m): 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Op if she actually possess all the qualities you mentined above then you 've gotta do everything in your power not to loose her, cos such girls are rare gem...just tell her, but give her good reasons why you did what you did.
Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by Smartguy001(m): 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Where Monalisa185 abeg kon talk 2 dis boy...I don taya 4 all dis children 4 nairaland

1 Like

Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by firstking01(m): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Op if she actually possess all the qualities you mentioned above then you 've gotta do everything in your power not to loose her, cos such girls are rare gems...just tell her, but give her good reasons why you did what you did....

1 Like

Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by firstking01(m): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Op if she actually possess all the qualities you mentined above then you 've gotta do everything in your power not to loose her, cos such girls are rare gems...just tell her, but give her good reasons why you did what you did....

1 Like

Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by firstking01(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
Op if she actually possess all the qualities you mentined above then you 've gotta do everything in your power not to loose her, cos such girls are rare gems...just tell her, but give her good reasons why you did what you did..

1 Like

Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by Monalisa185(f): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
Smartguy001:
Where Monalisa185 abeg kon talk 2 dis boy...I don taya 4 all dis children 4 nairaland

Lol....me sf tire for them oooo....wetin person go tell am know wey him no know already?
Re: Would She Forgive Me ? by yaqq: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
ds is not an issue na! tell her one of ur course is. missn. dt. u av a year left. 2 sort ursef out! ds is d normal spill over student language

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship? / Will You Marry Me????? / Is Unfair To Refer A Lady As 'but...you're Black'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.