Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's (52010 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by sunnymaja(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
That is to
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by enigma2007(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
I am ashamed of this idiot...He didnt factor "how long they have been married into the equation"

Ekiti people are in deep poo!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Azeez532(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
yemmynoni:
gbam!!!
Chai wink
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by sunnymaja(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
That is to show how shameful the Fayose group are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by jaybee3(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlackSeptember:
I knew buhari was a pedophile but i nver knew he was a daft and disgusting one

You get sense so?

9 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dft
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by IVORY2009(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Fayose will finish buhari cheesy grin grin grin grin

I just love this governor grin no homo, he is one of the strongest governors in the history of the south west region, always vocal/radical wen need be.
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Bollinger(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlackSeptember:

Google is your friend. Use it.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Dpharisee: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Buhari and Yunusa the impregnator of 13 year old Ese Oruru na de same. Child molesters grin
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by ebuksy: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlackSeptember:

Who is more disgusting between you and Buhari?

why you no gree go skul? Primary school maths u no sabi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by visijo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
The man is regretting by now, imagine such flaws made by a well known government official. #The.war.continues

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by houstonia(m): 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
[size=14pt] when patience Jonathan spoke in defense of her water front Nigerians said she was an illiterate and Amaechi further vilified her. Oya I don see Aisha wey go school. Calling someone older than you a mad dog. Can you Aisha ever become a governor? Mehn let her just keep quiet o and face her bribery scandal. Jonathan helped Obasanjo by not bringing our the list of people involved in the halliburton scandal yet OBJ accused him of being corrupt. The Americans who jailed their own Halliburton Culprits have been expecting Nigerians to do same. [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Deen77: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
raph101:
Na wa ooo.. All this Kan talk sef dey shame person. Make una vote correct young president una dey vote "early man"

Ojukwu married is friend daughter nothing special.

Fayose that come to public that her mother is a prostitutes ( using Pamper at 75).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by sunnymaja(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hausas love to marry girls of tender age that are not defiled. Even for Buari not to have five wifes is commendable

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by XaviDayo(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
All this is crap. Let Bubari produce his WAEC Certificate. That is all wey concern me.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by mickeyenglish(m): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
Post No Bill
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by bravehost4u(m): 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
1 man opposition squad, a confirmation that Fayose is throwing hard punches
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by IVORY2009(m): 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
ebuksy:

Who taught you maths when u were in pry school?

I made A+ in mathematics "Cambridge" bro, and I hv the certificate too, on like......
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Badtman(m): 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
Unchained mad dog don bite this Lere sha, this one na papulatin not Calculation

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by enigma2007(m): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
IVORY2009:

I just love this governor grin no homo, he is one of the strongest governors in the history of the south west region, always vocal/radical wen need be.

Strongest in term of spinning out half baked facts or criticizing without strategy/tact or what? If he can successful turn Ekiti into an economic power-house then i will take him serious.

The strongest was Tinubu that withstood the federal might and grew the economy of his state! I am sure you will call him a thief...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by haildeji: 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
It is obvious not a lot of nairalander's are sensible also lol.. From the tread just about 5 or so have cut up with the fact that it's a wrong calculation.. The others are either dull or just blinded with their hate for Buhari.. I pick dull though unfortunately

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by greatjoey: 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
coolcharm:
Is Aisha's first issue 32 years old? Like oga like boi boi... Olodo

If he must know, Aisha was born in 1971, and she got married in 1989 at the age of 18.

The same age KANU Nawnkwo's wife was when she got married tongue

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha_Buhari

They should please come up with another attack. This one no follow.

You compared Aisha age at marriage with KANU Nwonkwo's wife at marriage. Why did you not also compare KANU Nwankwo age at marriage to that of Buhari's age at marriage to Aisha? Zombie

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by ebuksy: 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
IVORY2009:

I made A+ in mathematics "Cambridge" bro

If that is the case, then you are a disgrace to all educational certifications out there. Some 5 year olds can do simple subtractions without battling an eyelid

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
So una wan make Bubu do dis kind Marriage abi grin grin grin

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by blazetitov: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
haildeji:
It is obvious not a lot of nairalander's are sensible also lol.. From the tread just about 5 or so have cut up with the fact that it's a wrong calculation.. The others are either dull or just blinded with their hate for Buhari.. I pick dull though unfortunately

You sabi jor. You can see what is called bandwagon effect. Silly and mathematically poor wailing wailers.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
overall90:
73-45=28 and not 32.
45-28=17 not 13
no wonder Ekiti kété is in a mess, simple 73-45 governor's media aide no know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by hotwax: 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
[size=15pt]Failed math.

Who is this fella.?..

Why are agbero illiterates disgacing Ekiti people..

The few Ekiti people I know are professors...Why are they keeping quiet?

Are they afraid?

See simple matimatiks...this man no fit compute...

What a disgrace...

[/size]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by walybouy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wondering the qualifications of those in ponmo selling governor's cabinet when in the widest imagination 73-45 equals 32.....Ekiti is in deep shit. Prof. Lere law of addition

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Olayinkaboss(m): 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pls, Lere show me d house of ur primary skul's maths teacher? me n ur maths' teacher av a score to settle

7 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by menxer: 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
You mean hate can affect ones calculator?

How did he arrive at 13 from the available data?

From my calculations:

73-45=28
45-28=17

I heard Ekiti has the highest number of professors, meaning education is a given, why is this not the case with the Olayinkas?

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by TBankxx(m): 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fayose kudos for this!

Strangle them continuously til they vomit everything unknowingly that will get them impeached.

Bunch of lunat*cs !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank / Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home / DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.