Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's (52081 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by hundredhundred: 7:59am On Jun 23, 2016
mrjangaweed:
grin
Buhari is a pedophile monkey

Same with the cursed and shameless animal called Ojukwu

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by BudeYahooCom: 8:01am On Jun 23, 2016
Even Kanu comfirmed Buhari raped Aisha before marrying her.
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by hundredhundred: 8:04am On Jun 23, 2016
malele:
People should read well before commenting. The op calculation is correct.

Buhari is 73 yrs old.

Aisha is 45 yrs old.

There marriage is 32 yrs old

To get how old aisha was before she got married = aisha age- how old the marriage is.
Which is 45-32 =13 yrs.

Lmaoo. So 73 minus 45 equals 32? Buhahahahaha. Na you wise pass for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by malele(m): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2016
hundredhundred:

Lmaoo. So 73 minus 45 equals 32? Buhahahahaha. Na you wise pass for Africa.
U no sabi read, we're did I write 73- 45 is 32.
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by hundredhundred: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2016
malele:

U no sabi read, we're did I write 73- 45 is 32.

Read your submission again if it make sense. You said Buhari is 73 while Aisha is 45 and so there marriage is 32 years. How did you come about the 32 years Mr Genius wey sabi read.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by str8talk1: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2016
overall90:
73-45=28 and not 32.
45-28=17 not 13

Ur argument is baseless, at 17
She is still a CHILD BRIDE!
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by hundredhundred: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2016
[s]
nek12:

Educated illiterate, what do you know? Sorry dear, i always go for anything best in the world no matter the country because I have the money and brain. Estonia is an e-country, oh silly me I have forgotten I was replying an educated illiterate; you see Estonia is an electronic country even Obama sends his people to Estonia to learn about high technology. Talk about cyber security in the world then talk about Estonia, even NATO has their headquarters in Estonia as a result that; ask anyone in that field to explain better to you, you see the skype people always use to make online calls was achieved by Estonians. I know you have not made used of skype but you can google it, oops search for it online. Go to school, you wouldn't go because you prefer the N50 you benefit from the bus conductors. I bet if you meet me in real life, you will prostrate. I can't compete with your type because you are a nobody. I know the people I can compete with definitely not you, okay. Please try and give yourself some tutorial before quoting me. Even those guys selling gala has graduated to landlords while you are just their tenants in a face me face you apartment. Before I forget, stop giving yourself hope, just swallow your pride and send your form quickly so that my account officer and my lawyer will look at it and seal the deal of feeding and educating you and your generations. As you already know, I would be leaving the country soon to avoid delay when I am not around. Capish?
[/s]

The nitiwit is still crying, the shameless slave is trying to escape the country yet blabbing online. You think everyone is a pauper like you that still live with 40 others in a smelly coffin like room at Ajegunle. You deserve to be hanged for having an empty brain, no wonder you poverty is your best friend. Spits on your compressed head.
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by aisammy4: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2016
coolcharm:
Is Aisha's first issue 32 years old? Like oga like boi boi... Olodo

If he must know, Aisha was born in 1971, and she got married in 1989 at the age of 18.

The same age KANU Nawnkwo's wife was when she got married tongue

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha_Buhari

They should please come up with another attack. This one no follow.

na mouth go finish some people. Are they saying we should crucify Kano for marrying an 18yr old lady? Make ona tak another thing abeg. Buhari & Aishaa done win this one
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by mrjangaweed: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2016
[s]
hundredhundred:

Same with the cursed and shameless animal called Ojukwu
[/s]
trash
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by hundredhundred: 9:16am On Jun 23, 2016
[s]
nek12:

You see dear, what is written is written; striking then through will not erase it rather it will show your stupidity and your poor mentality. Oh why am I still replying this nincompoop? May be just to let people know your status. Stop bragging okay, it will drive anyone who wants to assist you in anyway, oops probably he is so pained and can't swallow his pride. Continue sharing the comments may be some helpers will come to your rescue. Bomboclat.
[/s]

I strike trash and meaningless rants. Typical loudmouthed oaf, you were the nitwit bragging here while i laugh at your foolishness. You are beneath me and will always be, someone struggling to escape the country is boasting, poverty have really dealth with your life that frustration is making you escape the country. You will surely be deported cos you are definitely trying to transport drugs, devilish people spoiling our image everywhere. Shame on you.

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by malele(m): 9:31am On Jun 23, 2016
hundredhundred:

Read your submission again if it make sense. You said Buhari is 73 while Aisha is 45 and so there marriage is 32 years. How did you come about the 32 years Mr Genius wey sabi read.

Aish said ther marriage is 32 years old
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by emmykk(m): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2016
hundredhundred:

There was 35 years age difference when the pedophille ojukwu married biancar.

biaca was a beauty pagent and a successful model before ojuku married her.check the meaning of pedophille it does not mean age difference it mean when you molest a child girl in the name of marry.

a 25 years lady can marry a 60 years old man is ok.but a 12 years girl marrying a 35 man is pedophille.

hope say i done give you sense
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by hundredhundred: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2016
emmykk:

biaca was a beauty pagent and a successful model before ojuku married her.check the meaning of pedophille it does not mean age difference it mean when you molest a child girl in the name of marry.

a 25 years lady can marry a 60 years old man is ok.but a 12 years marrying a 35 is pedophille.

hope say i eon give you sense

Dont change your own words, you were talking about the age difference of Aisha and Buhari. Aisha got married at the age of 17 and not 12 and Buhari was 45 years old then. I hate hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by hundredhundred: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2016
malele:

Aish said ther marriage is 32 years old

Post where she said that. I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by emmykk(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2016
hundredhundred:

Dont change your own words, you were talking about the age difference of Aisha and Buhari. Aisha got married at the age of 17 and not 12 and Buhari was 45 years old then. I hate hypocrites.

bros as far as aisha is not 18 years when she marry a 45years old man buhari is a pedophille hope i hqve made my self cleared
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by hundredhundred: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2016
emmykk:

bros as far as aisha is not 18 years when she marry a 45years old man buhari is a pedophille hope i hqve made my self cleared

You were talking about the age difference, when you were exposed about Ojukwu you switched to cos she is not 18 years old. Lmaooooo. Hypocrites everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by emmykk(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2016
hundredhundred:

You were talking about the age difference, when you were exposed about Ojukwu you switched to cos she is not 18 years old. Lmaooooo. Hypocrites everywhere.

i think you should check the mean of pedopille or watch the film "dry" so aw not to disagrace yourself in public.

age different is not problem what is problem is if a child girl is marry out to an adult.
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by hundredhundred: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2016
emmykk:

i think you should check the mean of pedopille or watch the film "dry" so aw not to disagrace yourself in public.

age different is not problem what is problem is if a child girl is marry out to an adult.

You are the one disgracing yourself. I am talking of age difference and not pedophille. You were mocking Buhari cos of the age difference and I pointed it out to you that ojukus own is even worst. 35 years difference! Ojuku was at bianca naming ceremony and a close friend to her father. That is bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by TBankxx(m): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2016
Sirfemi:
see mmu
Pun*k
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by ibiyemi93: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
coolcharm:
Is Aisha's first issue 32 years old? Like oga like boi boi... Olodo

If he must know, Aisha was born in 1971, and she got married in 1989 at the age of 18.

The same age KANU Nawnkwo's wife was when she got married tongue

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha_Buhari

They should please come up with another attack. This one no follow.

Thanks dear. same with Omotola Jolade. So what's the fuse about? smh

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by mamabature: 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Enough of all this rubbish, Fayose face his charges, imunity does not cover investigation, it only cover him not to be arrested. They shd be serious, enough of AY show.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos / Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. / Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.