Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's (52035 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by daveP(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
PrettySpicey:

hahahahahahaha grin. dave P, bawo?
I'm good. so good. how has it been all through? Did it cross thy mind that some will/would miss you since? (caution her driver to switch off the limo engine)
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by bisiswag(f): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
coolcharm:
Is Aisha's first issue 32 years old? Like oga like boi boi... Olodo

If he must know, Aisha was born in 1971, and she got married in 1989 at the age of 18.

The same age KANU Nawnkwo's wife was when she got married tongue

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha_Buhari

They should please come up with another attack. This one no follow.

The same age my mum was when she got married too. N btw she ain't a northerner. Now that been said. Madam Aisha nor try,she's supposed to have more class than that. Even if she doesn't handle the account,sensitive tweets like this must have been to her knowledge. So for that she nor try,exposing herself and PMB to unnecessary iranu.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by PrettySpicey(f): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
daveP:
I'm good. so good. how has it been all through? Did it cross thy mind that some will/would miss you since? (caution her driver to switch off the limo engine)

no, it didn't cross my mind o. Lol. Glad you've been good.
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by shiimah: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
coolcharm:

If he must know, Aisha was born in 1971, and she got married in 1989 at the age of 18.

Olofofo who ask you? Is the age difference between Kanu nd His Wife up to 35?

Radio without battery .

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Orikinla(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
trychris:
This calculation by Lere Olayinka to point out the age difference between President Buhari and his wife Aisha has set the twitter buzzing. Check it out:

Lere Olayinka
‏@OlayinkaLere
AISHA DON EXPOSE HERSELF:

Buhari is 73. Aisha is 45.

Age Gap is 32 years.

45 - 32 = 13 years old.

CHILD BRIDE?

https://mobile.twitter.com/OlayinkaLere/status/745392148254597120

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by ebuksy: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
TBankxx:

Dumb soul !!

Its a tradition since Abacha.. no northern cow completes a single tenure talkless of 2. Are u high?? Muslims keep ignoring God almighty so devil will torment them.

Ram head!!

Isi ewu

You must drown in the lagoon if PMB competes his tenure

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Meritocracy: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
Olalere the maths guru, can you calculate the age between Pa Sadela and his last wife before he died. I think you can marry anybody you like if there is love. Please work hard and pray to achieve what Buhari achieved at his age or can your wife and children take it for somebody to predict your death the way your paymaster did to Buhari ? Please Buhari ir Nigerian President not for ekiti alone stop using insultive words on him.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by ALAYORMII: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
IVORY2009:

no need for long grammar, I nor sabi grammar bro, set mathematics here now, let me destory it for you like Fayose......
algebra I dey, completing the square i dey, geometry I dey, trigonometry I dey, Logic idey, number theory.... Oya na.... grin

Gonorrhea sef

You dey

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by coolcharm(m): 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
shiimah:
Olofofo who ask you? Is the age difference between Kanu nd His Wife up to 35?

Radio without battery .

obviously, like your mentor fayose, you lack civility and respect. I won't join words with you.
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by flakky15: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Someone shared agist with me recently of how zahra buhari and her fellow power intoxicated friends chased people out of a boutique in banex plaza abuja.
I dont know how true but d gist was from one of the shop owners around.
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by omokunbi86(m): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Are you asking again? It's obvious he has exchanged his senses for a sachet of Gala
jaybee3:

You get sense so?
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Lukay99: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
greatjoey:

You compared Aisha age at marriage with KANU Nwonkwo's wife at marriage. Why did you not also compare KANU Nwankwo age at marriage to that of Buhari's age at marriage to Aisha? Zombie

Do you mean kanu's football age or real age? You're missing the point the point is not the age gap but that she was not underage like they claimed to be
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Ak47magnum: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
What an idiot this fayose is. A governor talking like a donkey
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
PrettySpicey:

grin just imagine now grin grin

Pele grin
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Atyem(m): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
This is an own goal in fayose's team

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by UuzbaGuuzba: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
coolcharm:

Sheybe you know ordinary person can edit articles on this Wikipedia you are quoting. Information is not cast on stone. Just as a PC hard disc, it can crash anytime and be edited any time.
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Aiykegenihus: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
73-45=28 not 32 45-28=17 not 13. Lere yur calculation blows me away, 17 is actually no child bride but u r of Fayose u just can't avoid throwing jabs at air.
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Ghost01(m): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
It's like they say: "he whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad."

Another saying goes, "curses are like chickens, they come home to roost."

Olayinka and his principal have finally succeeded in climbing the tree beyond leaves.

The show has taken another dimension!

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by eyinjuege: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
greatjoey:

You compared Aisha age at marriage with KANU Nwonkwo's wife at marriage. Why did you not also compare KANU Nwankwo age at marriage to that of Buhari's age at marriage to Aisha? Zombie

All that issue of age difference isn't so important provided the girls were of legal age to marry. Quite a number of Naija billionaires are married to their grand children's agemates.
Rasaq Okoya, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu all come to mind. I'm sure there are still many more examples.
Buhari doesn't have a harem of women, even though he can so I don't think anyone should fault his marriage, provided the wife was of marriageable age.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by daveP(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
PrettySpicey:

no, it didn't cross my mind o. Lol. Glad you've been good.
right glad I'm I too. for not crossing your mind. hand over 60 guineas.
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by shiimah: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
coolcharm:

obviously, like your mentor fayose, you lack civility and respect. I won't join words with you.
Maybe your brain was asleep when you called Lere Olayinka Olodo(like Oga like boi boi)
You forgot that respect is reciprocal... Oponu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by portals101: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
overall90:
73-45=28 and not 32.
45-28=17 not 13

Demented brains don't know logic.
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Mzgracie(f): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
overall90:
73-45=28 and not 32.
45-28=17 not 13

Choi!!!

See! Some gullible Nigerians don fall for dat crap already.
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by sodayve: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
trychris:
This calculation by Lere Olayinka to point out the age difference between President Buhari and his wife Aisha has set the twitter buzzing. Check it out:

Lere Olayinka
‏@OlayinkaLere
AISHA DON EXPOSE HERSELF:

Buhari is 73. Aisha is 45.

Age Gap is 32 years.

45 - 32 = 13 years old.

CHILD BRIDE?

https://mobile.twitter.com/OlayinkaLere/status/745392148254597120

So how does this reveal the age Aisha was when she got married! Huh?!
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by coolcharm(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
nek12:

Na wah. Somebody said she is 45 years and you are here claiming otherwise. Are you the one that gave birth to her or doesn't she know her age again? Make una fear God small.

Why are you reasoning like fayose and co? 1971 to 2016 =??

Na me suppose ask you to fear God small. Na wah o
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by Ejanla07: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
menxer:
You mean hate can affect ones calculator?

How did he arrive at 13 from the available data?

From my calculations:

73-45=28
45-28=17

I heard Ekiti has the highest number of professors, meaning education is a given, why is this not the case with the Olayinkas?

he knew wat he was doing...
he achieved his aim. because some people believed. really intelligent folks. no one cared to check. and na so dem go spread am so tey innocent ones go believe...

apc did it last election it worked for dem

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by hundredhundred: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Don't even bother, the nincompoop just exposed his poor arithmetic skills, he couldn't subtract 45 from 75 (73-45= 28) how he arrived at the age gap of 32 years is mind boggling unless of course if he also graduated from the same school and class with PEJ.

The joke is now on him and all his wailing supporters.

BTW, Kanu is not even a good example; just remind them of the name Nnamdi Azikiwe who married his 2nd wife (I believe her name was Uche) aged 15/16 when he was well into his 70s.

Same with the gorilla called Ojuiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by coolcharm(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
nek12:

What exactly were you disputing if not that she is not 45years?

Go back and read
Re: Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's by hundredhundred: 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
coolcharm:

Why are you reasoning like fayose and co? 1971 to 2016 =??

Na me suppose ask you to fear God small. Na wah o

Stop wasting your time with dumb gala sellers. Seun should be blamed for allowing senseless kids destroy this politics section for us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo / “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.