Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. (2352 Views)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Francis95(m): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hmmmmm u go soon carry the money to shoprite naw,na ur way. grin
noo...i never finish consuming the stuffs i already bought. smiley
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by photoshoot(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Missmonalisa

Monalisa185

undecided

Kwantinue
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
And u go carry am go play Virtual now Chai see ur life. Na play o
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Francis95:
Hbd in Advance bae. cool
Thank you

1 Like

Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Francis95(m): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
chojo3000:
And u go carry am go play Virtual now Chai see ur life. Na play o
Lol, never played bet in my life tho

1 Like

Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by smileysmiley(f): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Francis95:
Lwkm ..mehn u funny.
its not a laughing matter, tell oga cosade to consider me na
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by ritzybaby(f): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
The cwedit alert peakshor or.. Adontbilivit! undecided
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Francis95:
Lol, never played bet in my life tho
U sure? OK o
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by schumastic(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
smileysmiley:
you are shining 32 cause you've been blessed, may this blessing never pass me by

oga cosade

oga cosade

oga cosade

oga cosade

oga cosade

oga cosade

oga cosade

I'm not a trouble maker, you can make enquiries, my head is very leveled o...

leave him alone na or better still go n snap in shoprite and i will help you get it to page 13 lol
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by schumastic(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Francis95:

The money never settle down... exercise patience ...Am gonna share it amongst all Romancelanders grin

at least get new wares now..tell me thank you cus my comment attracted more likes on your page lol..good luck in you exam
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Francis95(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
smileysmiley:
its not a laughing matter, tell oga cosade to consider me na
Lol, God go give you bigger opportunity...dont worry
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Francis95(m): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
chojo3000:
U sure? OK o
yep boss..its not my thing
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Francis95(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
schumastic:

leave him alone na or better still go n snap in shoprite and i will help you get it to page 13 lol
grin cheesy
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by chukwukapromise(m): 6:00pm On May 23, 2017
Francis95:
i am so delighted my fellow Nairalanders... smiley

Initially, i thought it was all joke until the BOSS sent me a pm that he had just put a smile on the face of my bank account smiley tongue

I want to use this platform to express my profound appreciation to this young man,I also thank the Mods nd all my Bashers esp (Vizkiz) grin

Below were his words

I admire young men like you that are focused and respectful. Despite all the undeserved bashing, you didn't insult anyone shows you have good upbringing.
Hy d name is chukwukapromise the OP of the "planing to purchase jamb change of course/institution?"... Thank you for upholding d main reason to the formation of d thread!...Am currently under Educational BAN. dat y i have'nt been able to answer those questions in d thread!...pls kindly help me uphold the thread till my ban expires which should be at midnight dis day!...Once again THANKS for filling my shoes
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Francis95(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Hy d name is chukwukapromise the OP of the "planing to purchase jamb change of course/institution?"... Thank you for upholding d main reason to the formation of d thread!...Am currently under Educational BAN. dat y i have'nt been able to answer those questions in d thread!...pls kindly help me uphold the thread till my ban expires which should be at midnight dis day!...Once again THANKS for filling my shoes

You're welcome....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? / How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 / Strange Rainfall In Togo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.