Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why Do Guys Have The Believe That Some Guys Can Woo Any Girl??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Have The Believe That Some Guys Can Woo Any Girl??? (535 Views)

Why Is It That Guys Always Woo Any Lady They Met With / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Have The Believe That Some Guys Can Woo Any Girl??? by Pelon(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
i was talking with one of my friends yesterday about a girl he was crushing on but was unable to tell him how he feel about her so he told me he is afraid that he is going to lose her cos there is also this guy on campus that any girl can fall for who is also interested in her so i asked him why do you think any girl can fall for him and he told me because he owns a blog,participate in school activities and all other activities so my question is does all guy think like this
Re: Why Do Guys Have The Believe That Some Guys Can Woo Any Girl??? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
It depends on the lady in question, her orientation to life, Emotional intelligence, her drive and commonalities between herself and potential boyfriend/husband.
Re: Why Do Guys Have The Believe That Some Guys Can Woo Any Girl??? by firstking01(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Some girls are very reserved when it comes to partner selection...i mean some really knw what they are looking for in a guy
Re: Why Do Guys Have The Believe That Some Guys Can Woo Any Girl??? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
i can oooo

Re: Why Do Guys Have The Believe That Some Guys Can Woo Any Girl??? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
Some guys have their way to a woman's heart easier than other. To them, its a gift. They always get away with each and every shenanigans.
Re: Why Do Guys Have The Believe That Some Guys Can Woo Any Girl??? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Just be funny bro.

Them girls free themselves when the guy is funny.
But don't overdo it... Cox they'll see u as a clown

(1) (Reply)

BE KIND TO READ THRU / My handsome pics / Am. Godwin. By. Name. Reside. In Lagos. 29 Yes Old. Looking. For. True.love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.