Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (4081 Views)

Caught My Younger Brother And Sister Having sex,what Should I Do? / What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? / She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do? by halfricanadian(f): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2016
Topestbilly:
undecided

She's not seeing u in her future plans brother.

Got lotta dis whor*s out there...

As for me

Mr woju

Ur pix or shd i say meme

Stand corrected

If u are rich u cant buy love bt a girls time bt u guys mistake it for love cos once u stop gettin her d cookies u normally get her u become d type dat waste her time
Nd she moves to d next bidder.
Re: What Should I Do? by vchykp(m): 12:43am On Jun 23, 2016
This OP need help true true

OP just tell someone to wake u up cos u must be dreamong if u tink u can marry and maintain that kind of grl, she does not love u for whom u r, she loves you for what u do for her

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by mindful01: 3:50am On Jun 23, 2016
biazarre:
u still don't get it... if she hates u coz u don't ave money den luk for money... or do u like urself as u ar now?... she's only pushing u to ur happiness... hussel guy!!!
the economy sef no help matter

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by inception101(m): 4:39am On Jun 23, 2016
mindful01:
I don't even know where to start from, to cut the long story short there's this gal (my gf) we've been dating for more than one year now almost all my family members know her and I've met her dad too I spent more than 50% of all my NYSC saving on her supporting her education, now after Service no job yet and no more money to even support myself not to talk of anybody I discovered that ever since I told her my predicament she begins nagging, no more flashing, text msg, yesterday I called her the first thing she asked was "I've you secured a job?" I said no and she hung up the phono ever since then she blocked every means of communication btw us. I luv this gal nd it will be very difficult to erase her memory. pls I need ur advice.

The earlier u realize this d better it is for u. She only needs u for financial support an I don't blame her,times are hard,d economy isn't smiling either. The truth is u Don't even need a Gf now, channel and focus all ur energy and resources in getting a job first and then u will be amazed as how d table will turn. U can thank me later, wen u'v land ur dream job. Goodluck bro, God will see u thru

Re: What Should I Do? by wilybebsy(m): 5:00am On Jun 23, 2016
Gofwane:
@op, your so called bae is a professional gold digger. As in ehn, she has the capacity to single handedly dig gold for industries.
Chaicheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Should I Do? by wilybebsy(m): 5:03am On Jun 23, 2016
Foolinlove,, what's ur advice for this brother??
Re: What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 5:14am On Jun 23, 2016
wilybebsy:
Foolinlove,, what's ur advice for this brother??

I say forget her and move on. She's just trash.

Block her number, social media, everything. Never talk to her again. NEVER. The more days that go by without talking her, the stronger you be. She has shown who she is.

Be glad she only took this much and you didn't wake up in the future married to this piece of trash. Be happy she only took what she did and didn't have opportunity to take more.

The best revenge is living well. You'll find a new girl. You'll get a job. When your ex sees how well you treat your new girl, with so much love and respect - never cheating, lying, stealing - she'll know what she lost and have a big regret on her hands because she chose a liar cheater over you.

In a few months, maybe you can thank God for this lesson and saving you from life of misery.

I wish you well. Sorry thjs happen to you, I know from my similar experience that it hurts.
Re: What Should I Do? by wilybebsy(m): 5:19am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Block her number, social media, everything. Never talk to her again. NEVER. The more days that go by without talking her, the stronger you be. She has shown who she is.

Be glad she only took this much and you didn't wake up in the future married to this piece of trash. Be happy she only took what she did and didn't have opportunity to take more.

The best revenge is living well. You'll find a new girl. You'll get a job. When your ex sees how well you treat your new girl, with so much love and respect - never cheating, lying, stealing - she'll know what she lost and have a big regret on her hands because she chose a liar cheater over you.

In a few months, maybe you can thank God for this lesson and saving you from life of misery.

I wish you well. Sorry thjs happen to you, I know from my similar experience that it hurts.
hehehecheesycheesy well said
Re: What Should I Do? by eitsei(m): 5:26am On Jun 23, 2016
juhan:
grin grin Op i wish you better luck in finding love. No let any girl cheat you again, you hear?
it's girl like you that would still call him stingy and a miser if he doesn't provide for his gf and now you are mocking him.... There's God ooo
Re: What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 5:28am On Jun 23, 2016
wilybebsy:
hehehecheesycheesy well said

Solid advice from mad woman grin
Re: What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 5:30am On Jun 23, 2016
juhan:
grin grin Op i wish you better luck in finding love. No let any girl cheat you again, you hear?

He didnt let her cheat. She made that choice on her own. Is not his fault.
Re: What Should I Do? by eitsei(m): 5:30am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I never knew you could give this kind of advice, thought you hate men to the extent you will be happy if girls break their hearts, the way you said some men did with you... Wow! I'm beginning to have another view about you... Quite impressed I must say
Re: What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 5:31am On Jun 23, 2016
eitsei:
I never knew you could give this kind of advice, thought you hate men to the extent you will be happy if girls break their hearts, the way you said some men did with you... Wow! I'm beginning to have another view about you... Quite impressed I must say

Thanx.
Re: What Should I Do? by wilybebsy(m): 5:32am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Solid advice from mad woman grin
You can say that againcheesycheesy
Re: What Should I Do? by eitsei(m): 5:32am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Thanx.
you are welcome
Re: What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 5:40am On Jun 23, 2016
eitsei:
you are welcome

If you cheat you don't love. Maybe is just cheaters I hate. But I've never met a man who don't cheat.
Re: What Should I Do? by eitsei(m): 5:51am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

If you cheat you don't love. Maybe is just cheaters I hate. But I've never met a man who don't cheat.
good if it's cheats that you hate then don't generalize it that all men cheat... I believe you will soon a find a man that will not cheat on you... Sometimes it's not like these men really want to cheat but their experience in the hands of ladies make them cheat like this op now if he meets another girl and shows her less care and love or probably cheats, the same girl may come to nairaland and start saying same thing as you though I'm not justifying cheating o, cheating is WRONG whether from a male or female, it's a two-way thing, in all I'm just saying don't generalize not all MEN cheat
Re: What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 6:02am On Jun 23, 2016
eitsei:
good if it's cheats that you hate then don't generalize it that all men cheat... I believe you will soon a find a man that will not cheat on you... Sometimes it's not like these men really want to cheat but their experience in the hands of ladies make them cheat like this op now if he meets another girl and shows her less care and love or probably cheats, the same girl may come to nairaland and start saying same thing as you though I'm not justifying cheating o, cheating is WRONG whether from a male or female, it's a two-way thing, in all I'm just saying don't generalize not all MEN cheat

Every guy I have met is a cheater. Even family. So sad.
Re: What Should I Do? by eitsei(m): 6:04am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I understand but at the same time all the guys you have met are not the only guys in the world. Do you know a guy too can say the same thing about girls too?
Re: What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 6:06am On Jun 23, 2016
eitsei:
I understand but at the same time all the guys you have met are not the only guys in the world. Do you know a guy too can say the same thing about girls too?

O know many women who have been through same as me. Good faithful women.

I know some cheating women, but not all women I meet are cheaters like all men I meet.
Re: What Should I Do? by mindful01: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Thank sister, the problem now is how to quickly forget her.
Re: What Should I Do? by talk2alabama: 7:32am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

dats too bad.. you should totally cheat on a guy tho...
Re: What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 8:02am On Jun 23, 2016
mindful01:

Thank sister, the problem now is how to quickly forget her.

It won't be quick. Just live your life, accept that she will be in your memory for a long time - in time she'll just be a lesson. No one wants to forget good lessons.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2016
talk2alabama:
dats too bad.. you should totally cheat on a guy tho...

I won't get the chance bcoz I'm not eva going to be in a relationship again. And if I did why would I stoop that low?
Re: What Should I Do? by firstking01(m): 8:05am On Jun 23, 2016
So, in this 21st century, people are still mumuing like this undecided
Re: What Should I Do? by talk2alabama: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I won't get the chance bcoz I'm not eva going to be in a relationship again. And if I did why would I stoop that low?
Ok so ryt nw u are in for smth casual ryt?
Re: What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2016
talk2alabama:
Ok so ryt nw u are in for smth casual ryt?

No way. The muffin shop is closed.
Re: What Should I Do? by talk2alabama: 10:58am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

No way. The muffin shop is closed.
Ok so leme get smth straight, relationships are no go area, casuals are zero, den

What are u up to now?

A cause for feminism?

lgbt wateva.?
Re: What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2016
talk2alabama:
Ok so leme get smth straight, relationships are no go area, casuals are zero, den

What are u up to now?

A cause for feminism?

lgbt wateva.?

There's nothing wrong with women having rights. I have a right to be single if I want - I don't need any more hreatbreak. I just encourage men to be faithful and treat women correctly for once - no cheating and lying. If you don't love someone, let them go and find someone you loveproperly and you're willing to control yourself for. I'm not a lesbian, I just hate men.
Re: What Should I Do? by talk2alabama: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

There's nothing wrong with women having rights. I have a right to be single if I want - I don't need any more hreatbreak. I just encourage men to be faithful and treat women correctly for once - no cheating and lying. If you don't love someone, let them go and find someone you loveproperly and you're willing to control yourself for. I'm not a lesbian, I just hate men.
what will be your advice to someone who hates women?
Re: What Should I Do? by mindful01: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Eyeing u sha
Re: What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2016
talk2alabama:
what will be your advice to someone who hates women?

My advice would be to stay away from women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) / Things Boys Do That Girls Love / My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.