Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

What Should I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (3993 Views)

Caught My Younger Brother And Sister Having sex,what Should I Do? / What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? / She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2016
mindful01:

Eyeing u sha

What dos that mean?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by mindful01: 11:28am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

What dos that mean?
Simple code u can't decode
Re: What Should I Do? by talk2alabama: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

My advice would be to stay away from women.
and how is that so? When there are a over 3billion females on earth?

Should he relocate to Mars just because he hates women?

U can't advice a rapist to stay away from women? Cuz the way I see it, any man who rapes a woman is against women.

So u can't say u hate men and not show dat u really do. grin

There is no evidence whatsoever to your claims. Hate is a very strong word. Infact if you don't know, I should define it for you

Hate (from Merriam Websters dictionary) : to detest, abhor, abominate, loathe, mean to feel strong aversion or intense dislike for. Hate implies an emotional aversion often coupled with enmity or malice.

Now judging from this definition, the men is the enemy, kill them, harm them..

How in any way have you shown ur "hate" for men?
Re: What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2016
talk2alabama:
and how is that so? When there are a over 3billion females on earth?

Should he relocate to Mars just because he hates women?

U can't advice a rapist to stay away from women? Cuz the way I see it, any man who rapes a woman is against women.

So u can't say u hate men and not show dat u really do. grin

There is no evidence whatsoever to your claims. Hate is a very strong word. Infact if you don't know, I should define it for you

Hate (from Merriam Websters dictionary) : to detest, abhor, abominate, loathe, mean to feel strong aversion or intense dislike for. Hate implies an emotional aversion often coupled with enmity or malice.

Now judging from this definition, the men is the enemy, kill them, harm them..

How in any way have you shown ur "hate" for men?

I've avoided personal company of men so far for 4 years. Good for me. Just because it is "often" coupled with enmity or malice, doesn't mean it "always" is.

I'm not interested in any further argument with you. You are here to prove I am wrong about my feelings and therefore you are smarter than me. You can blow that our your a$$. I know how I feel.
Re: What Should I Do? by talk2alabama: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I've avoided personal company of men so far for 4 years. Good for me. Just because it is "often" coupled with enmity or malice, doesn't mean it "always" is.

I'm not interested in any further argument with you. You are here to prove I am wrong about my feelings and therefore you are smarter than me. You can blow that our your a$$. I know how I feel.
lol

I know how u feel too.. bottling dat hate inside you wouldn't do u no good. You should let it out... I need you to express it physically.

urm, foolinlove, sorry I wouldn't like to refer u as fool, pls wats ur name?
Re: What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2016
talk2alabama:
lol

I know how u feel too.. bottling dat hate inside you wouldn't do u no good. You should let it out... I need you to express it physically.

urm, foolinlove, sorry I wouldn't like to refer u as fool, pls wats ur name?

Yah I'll express it physcially. Go for a run and do some boxing. You can call me a fool - I am one. An idiot fool smiley
Re: What Should I Do? by talk2alabama: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Yah I'll express it physcially. Go for a run and do some boxing. You can call me a fool - I am one. An idiot fool smiley
Hahaha, bible says it's not good to call someone a fool..

How's the boxing classes been going? And where do u train? I"d love to come join u too. And express my hate for women on the sand bag wink
Re: What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
talk2alabama:
Hahaha, bible says it's not good to call someone a fool..

How's the boxing classes been going? And where do u train? I"d love to come join u too. And express my hate for women on the sand bag wink

I aint in africa sha.
Re: What Should I Do? by philybuck(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
My friend get a job, make money and if she comes back acting all loved up when you have secured a job, dump her sorry ass. Cos she might leave you for some1 richer when u eventually make it in life. Also do not forget that money is very important in a relationship but not with this kinda girl sha, look for a woman that gat Ur back irrespective of your situation.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? by talk2alabama: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I aint in africa sha.
doesn't mean.. I can just become a stowaway and gboom, am right there wid u wink
Re: What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
talk2alabama:
doesn't mean.. I can just become a stowaway and gboom, am right there wid u wink

Am too old for you.
Re: What Should I Do? by talk2alabama: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Am too old for you.
I know.. grin

I guess she isn't old for him wink

Re: What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
talk2alabama:
I know.. grin

I guess she isn't old for him wink

Dat is one ugly a$$ woman.
Re: What Should I Do? by mindful01: 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
philybuck:
My friend get a job, make money and if she comes back acting all loved up when you have secured a job, dump her sorry ass. Cos she might leave you for some1 richer when u eventually make it in life. Also do not forget that money is very important in a relationship but not with this kinda girl sha, look for a woman that gat Ur back irrespective of your situation.

To get job sef na war
Re: What Should I Do? by talk2alabama: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Dat is one ugly a$$ woman.
are u pretty?
Re: What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
talk2alabama:
are u pretty?

Hells yes. But I'm CLOSED.
Re: What Should I Do? by talk2alabama: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Hells yes. But I'm CLOSED.
urm like u wear a hijab or something?
Re: What Should I Do? by mindful01: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
talk2alabama and foolinlove I think the two of you are good to go.
Re: What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
talk2alabama:
urm like u wear a hijab or something?

No. I don't associate wit men. Never dating or friending or anyting.
Re: What Should I Do? by jully29(f): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pls just let her be. U shld knw she is not d right lady for u.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by mindful01: 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
jully29:
Pls just let her be. U shld knw she is not d right lady for u.
To let go nd to fall in love again will be very difficult. What I need now is a good job I don't think I can love again.
Re: What Should I Do? by talk2alabama: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

No. I don't associate wit men. Never dating or friending or anyting.
lol how do u knw you are pretty? Don't u think beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder?

Genesis chapter 1:31 and God saw what he hath created, and called it beautiful.

Ah mean, someone has to acknowledge ur beauty.. u can't say u are beautiful all by urself.
Re: What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
talk2alabama:
lol how do u knw you are pretty? Don't u think beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder?

Genesis chapter 1:31 and God saw what he hath created, and called it beautiful.

Ah mean, someone has to acknowledge ur beauty.. u can't say u are beautiful all by urself.

Beauty is in the eyeof the beer-holder.

Anyway, I'm pretty inside. Outside, maybe not. I'm white af.
Re: What Should I Do? by talk2alabama: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

alright..
Re: What Should I Do? by talk2alabama: 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

check mail
Re: What Should I Do? by philybuck(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
My bother I understand, try creating 1, it's quite unfortunate you didn't save up during Ur service year but you need to start from somewhere, we all have talents, search deep and let your talent spin in the cash, not easy though but you have to dedicated . as for now forget about dating, you will only get hurt because building a relationship requires spending no matter how little it might be, so focus on your career. Also you will get flings 1ce in a while so konji shouldn't be an excuse.
mindful01:

To get job sef na war

Re: What Should I Do? by philybuck(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
I have been following your posts since you joined, I need you to understand the real hurt in I relationship is not when someone breaks up with u or cheat on u, it is moving on, I have noticed that's the pain you are going through, you just need to move on. That 1 person hurt you doesn't mean every other of his kind is bad. You will find some1 that will care and respect you as much as you want some days but you have to work on your self worth and love yourself. Get rid of the negative energy and try everything to make urself happy. Am sure you saw signs that this guy that hurt you so badly wasn't meant for you but you ignored those signs because you were scared of letting go. I was there and I know how it feels.
foolinlove:

Re: What Should I Do? by mindful01: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
philybuck:
My bother I understand, try creating 1, it's quite unfortunate you didn't save up during Ur service year but you need to start from somewhere, we all have talents, search deep and let your talent spin in the cash, not easy though but you have to dedicated . as for now forget about dating, you will only get hurt because building a relationship requires spending no matter how little it might be, so focus on your career. Also you will get flings 1ce in a while so konji shouldn't be an excuse.
I saved during service yr bt 4 professional course nd d rest I spent it on her. Now I don't need luv again bt job.
Re: What Should I Do? by philybuck(m): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lol. It is well bro.
mindful01:

I saved during service yr bt 4 professional course nd d rest I spent it on her. Now I don't need luv again bt job.
Re: What Should I Do? by Topestbilly(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Mr woju

Ur pix or shd i say meme

Stand corrected

If u are rich u cant buy love bt a girls time bt u guys mistake it for love cos once u stop gettin her d cookies u normally get her u become d type dat waste her time
Nd she moves to d next bidder.

Love can only exist for a year or few in a marriage nowadays but money makes it eternity. A broke man is not happy with himself talk more of his wife.

To prove ur love to someone money will definitely be involved.
Re: What Should I Do? by halfricanadian(f): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Topestbilly:

Love can only exist for a year or few in a marriage nowadays but money makes it eternity. A broke man is not happy with himself talk more of his wife.

To prove ur love to someone money will definitely be involved.

Tank u

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Topestbilly(m): 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u

Ooo! Why u thanking me na undecided

Educate me if I'm wrong so I wil change my view on dis.

We learn everyday, u know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Urgent:my Relationship Is At Stake , I Need Ur Advise / Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** / Desperately In Love With My Cousin, Can I Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.