Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394560 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stages: 8:29am On May 25, 2010
hey girls
long time
it really good to come in and see good news
congrats to rosejen and luvly
and to the rest of the girls
God will see u thru
we will have more good news before this year runs out

well, am doin fine thses dayz with the normal malaise of a pregnant woman
this baby kicks so hard at times i begin to fear she is angry or not comfortable but my doc says it normal.
the boggest problem i have now is finding a better position to sleep
meeeeeeeeeeen i get sad when nite falls
coz to sleep on ur left side all thru the nite is not easy
i hear one can also sleep on the right side but each time i do, this baby kicks me so hard
i can hardly sleep till i change dat position
is it really dangerous sleeping on ur back? i am 29 weeks.
I need help oooooooooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 8:53am On May 25, 2010
@stages
you dont need any help, just dey enjoy ur testimony! l heard if u sleep on ur back, the baby might find it difficult breathing.(l dont know if its one of those old wives tales)

@luvly
dear we are doing great, how are u enjoying ur self?

@AratOluda
Thank you very much, l will try and get it. Have u started using it? read online that some pple have burning sensation after using it, hope u are not reacting to it.

@Arlington

Girlie u have disappeared enough, abeg show face.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luvly(f): 9:32am On May 25, 2010
@ stages,thanks a lot.dont worry dear it will soon be over.my peace,its good 2 know u re fine.take care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejadamen(f): 3:11pm On May 25, 2010
@ stages dnt sleep on your back o! If you really want to then you need plenty pillows to elevate you so that you're lying on your back but elevated like in a hospital bed. That will be a good alternate sleeping position.

Update: my period is here again cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rosejen(f): 5:21pm On May 25, 2010
thanks so much Abiop, My Peace and Stages

@ My peace, i was really elevated spirtually when i read your mail, i actually have total trust in God now.( no more fear) thank you so much.

@ Ejadamen, pls dont feel bad about your menstrution, because personally at a point in my life whenever i see menses i will start crying like a baby, but one day i said to myself, there is nothing wrong with me, my mother did not cry for a child before God gave me to her, so why should i keep killing myself for something i cant control, just after two months of deciding not to feel bad again, i took in.

God will surely grant all of us the desires of our heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luvly(f): 10:11pm On May 25, 2010
Amen my sister.@ Ejadamen,dont worry dear d God dat did it 4 us will do it 4 u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 2:24pm On May 26, 2010
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM SO UPSET I JUST WRITE A LONG NOVEL AND IT JUST GOT DELETED KAI angry
Ok will try and get back into the groove helloooooooooooooooooooo women of TTC and men Abiop i did not forget you oh.
I am happy to see lots of Good news all around this is great and there will be more to come because the year is still young and God can do amazing things.

@ My peace don't mind me i have just been busy a little bit and i don't come all the time because when i do come it is really slow that is no excuse and when i do come manythings have passed me by will start coming everyday just to see what is going on. I don;t want this thread to go away because it has been of help to me and i know others and i have met some nice people on here.

Ok my testimony is cooking/baking in Gods oven and when it is ready i will scream for everyone to hear give me few more weeks grin
@ stages My God already 29 weeks ? where did all the time fly too? Please try not to sleep on your back i know it is uncomfortable but try and prop your self up with pillows so you can be comfortable.

Meanwhile just a thought what do you guys think if we do something like Monday updates meaning every Monday we update where we are in our TTC journey it does not matter if we are not even trying or it is the same protocol over and over again so we just know what is up with each other . let us come up with more suggestions tell me what you guys think.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luvly(f): 3:16pm On May 26, 2010
Pls when is d right time 4 me 2 start going 2 d hospital?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 3:18pm On May 26, 2010
how many weeks pregnant are you now? what was the last date of your period?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luvly(f): 4:01pm On May 26, 2010
I saw my last period on 10th april,i was supposed 2 see it again on 7th may but it didnt show.dat was when i went 4 d test.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 4:25pm On May 26, 2010
meaning you are almost 7 weeks, since they calculate from your last period. i think it depends here i know some doctors don't see you till 10 weeks but i think you should just go anyway and find out for sure so you can start taking prenatal vitamins .i wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 4:57pm On May 26, 2010
@ Arlington
Good to see u again!

l love the monday update, that will be lovely!

@Ejadamen

Seeing ur period shows that all is well with you! Dont mind the devil he is fighting a lost battle.

For me ooo, l dont just understand myself. l have been bloated and feeling so uneasy since after my period 10days ago! lf l get a loose cash l fit do a blood test, who says the little bean can be there cheesy tongue

rushing to go home now, catch u girls morow!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luvly(f): 5:20pm On May 26, 2010
Thank u very much Arlington,u ve really been of great help.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejadamen(f): 6:59pm On May 26, 2010
Thanks rosejen and mypeace. It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by masido(f): 8:44pm On May 26, 2010
my dear ladies, how una dey o.it's been a while since i last came here, i've been very busy.
nice to know that our God is still busy doing miracles o.
@ rosejen and luvly, congrats o. the God that did it for u, will surely do it for us too, amen.
take care of yourselves.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 8:43am On May 27, 2010
@luvly

l expect you to have been taking you prenatals or folic acid now. 

As rosejen said and now God has changed her situation, the best option is not to cry for devil, though l have been there, especially the month you believed u did everything right, and maybe u had some symptoms that seems like it has clicked. Now whenever l see my period, l begin to ponder on those things God has done for me, and l tell him that He that did this and that for me,that he is more than able to give me children.  l also tell myself that l dont have control over the situation, so crying cannot do anything rather it will make me look miserable and frustrated.  lt is not easy, but God is still in the business of giving children, there are evidences all around us!  l really thank God that it is not showing on me. Do all u can do and live the rest to the Creator of Live. It is His name thats at stake and not mine, moreover God has his name to protect.  As long as we believe we shall all announce our BFPs in this forum.  Cheers tongue

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luvly(f): 10:42am On May 27, 2010
@ my peace,i will say amen 2 dat.very soon,we shall have more testimonies.i am yet 2 see a doctor,i havent started taking prenatal vitamins or folic acid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 11:38am On May 27, 2010
luvly:

@ my peace,i will say amen 2 dat.very soon,we shall have more testimonies.i am yet 2 see a doctor,i havent started taking prenatal vitamins or folic acid.

pls search the net for the importance of folic acid even before u conceive and up to 12weeks of the preg. l am already taking folic acid and prenatals. lf you must see ur Dr before taking anything, you have to hurry pls, folic acid is very very very necessary even before conception.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luvly(f): 12:16pm On May 27, 2010
Ok i will,thanks.are u pregnant?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 12:21pm On May 27, 2010
No, even as ttcer l am supposed to be taking them, so l take them
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejadamen(f): 12:27pm On May 27, 2010
I think I need to get this folic acid.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 12:30pm On May 27, 2010
Ejadamen:

I think I need to get this folic acid.

yes its recommendend for every woman of childbearing age, whether married or single.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luvly(f): 7:15pm On May 27, 2010
I think i will have 2 buy it.thanks for d info dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyPeace(f): 7:46am On May 28, 2010
luvly:

I think i will have 2 buy it.thanks for d info dear.

ur welcome.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 4:08pm On May 28, 2010
Hello women,
What are the plans for this weekend? I am just staying home going to try and cook some yoruba stew that they call designer stew as long as nobody calls Fire service while i am bleaching the oil! grin You all have a nice weekend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejadamen(f): 5:50pm On May 28, 2010
Arlington:

Hello women,
What are the plans for this weekend? I am just staying home going to try and cook some yoruba stew that they call designer stew as long as nobody calls Fire service while i am bleaching the oil! grin You all have a nice weekend.
I plan to exercise all the cake I ate this week out of my body grin and then clean up my house and see if I'll have time to watch 'Heroes'

Question: for someone who is ttc, does it make sense to drink slim tea
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 6:05pm On May 28, 2010
Heros? Of all shows make i no yab you i beg grin Slim tea hummmmmmm i don't think you should cos the kind of slim tea i drank i almost slept in the bathroom for 2 days so since that day i never tried it again. and you dont want to give your body mixed signals in my own opinion you want it as relaxed as possible without some chinco roots in your system grin
If you want to lose that cake that has gone to your hips runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejadamen(f): 6:14pm On May 28, 2010
Yab away! I love the show! I just got hold of seasons 1-4 and I must do it justice. I shall put the tea away jare cos only God knows what is inside and I prefer to exercise anyway.
Hips? I wish! It all goes to my stomach! But cake sweet ooooo! Anyways back to my diet. BTW come join me in correct efo riro this evening with lightly fried iced fish tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 6:35pm On May 28, 2010
Ejadamen , Please don't talk about Efo ri ro don't make me faint i have not eaten that the last time i was in Nigeria my throat is just so long now kai. cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejadamen(f): 7:31pm On May 28, 2010
Lol!!! Doh but it was sweet sha grin tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by abiop: 8:27pm On May 29, 2010
@ arlinghton, 10q. d monday update is ok. so what 'll b xpected of male ttcer like me? i'm preparing 4 d demanding wk smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luvly(f): 4:01pm On May 30, 2010
Demanding week?what does dat mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Tripletwins222 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.