Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419446 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
@all,make ona free my dreamsinbc ooo,she no bribe м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,she's only helping a sisTer learn delicacies.burti wait o,dreamsinbc,м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ fold swimming pool insyd purse?heheeeheeee,morning sickness don dey worry u walahi.
@cjnonnzy,kai,u are a wickedt mama,shuuuu!!!
@marriedandhappy,its well with u,may God ease ur affairs,amin.
@jelnelly,u are welcome,I hope u find motivation and get ur goodnews here asap. Amin.
@beloved nd zeezy,hmmmmm,if ona lyk no show,if u tink say we go lay red carpet for ona eventually na lie,na still d brown carpet wey dey ground we go take welcome ona back.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2013
@ safe06,marriedandhappy i like that name,power of positive confession. Oya change it sharply cos this is how we will address you now
@ venus,our sisters have spoken.take courage.
@ all,pls what is the cause of facial hair,i keep having a few on my chin. What do i do to stop them,tanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
chidima: @kaynee, l used splina.
After which i used one cream like dat, can't remember the name. Will tell u when i get home.
Chidima thanx a lot for this info. Please since you have gotten home can u tell me name of d cream you used?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
@Marriedandhappy all i can say is 'it'll be all over in the morning'
@Atonementchild i have the same challenge, lets hope someone will give an insight
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyandaBabs: 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2013
Kaynee: Iyandababs you are welcome it seems u are new. From all dat l know dat prolactin value is high. What is d control value d lab used. Mine was 49 in feb and d control was (0-25). I took b.romo for 2months and got tired cos no bfp l will try d.ostinex next. What did ur doc prescribe 4u. Dont worry it is treatable.

@kaynee, all I could see from d result is this
Investigation: prolactin
Result: 409.70
Units: uIU/mI
Ref range: women(non-pregnant) 102-496
Method: CLIA
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
Thanks all you guyz are the best. We all just need our miracle soon before person go run mad.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
@ Iyandababs going by the range, your prolactin value is not high but it is close to the border value of 496, yours being 409.7. The control range labs use differ from one lab to another. So has doctor seen dis your result? What did he say? It is well dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sparkle777(f): 3:08am On Jun 19, 2013
my dear e sisters. Am always proud of how u help tackle problems here. @marriedandjoyful just pray and have faith. God is still in control. Also heed genbuhari s advice. Men can also suffer in silence. @ those still ttcing but getting depressed,plz take ur mind off issues. I doesnt help,I got my bfp while soo busy dat I still cant but wonder when it happened. Plz do anytin,I mean be so busy dat u ll just chat wit us at nite and be dozing. Most important put ur hope in God even while in doctors office. I pray God wil open ur eyes on anything u nid do to clear road and claim ur prize. Receive ur bfpbfpbfpbfpbfpbfpbfpbfpbfpbfp in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 6:01am On Jun 19, 2013
@Sparkle777, Amen
@MarriedbutHappy, u hv heard all our sabi pple. While most r not talking abt d issue, I feel u wanna talk about it hence u mentioned it here. I think I agree wt GenBuhari, a man who has e.rec.tile dysfuntion may be too shy to mention it and also be afraid dt if his wife finds out she'll leave him hence his not talking about it may indeed be his way of ensuring u stay by him and desperately holding on to love.

Pls shower him wt more luv and pet him. Also, pls refer to Safe's manual and tacitly find out what he does when u initiate BD. If he gets angry at u initiating it, then it is even more likely dt GenBuhari is right. He may be trying to find a solution on his own though.you can also try to serve him moringa as tea or yeast in soups.

Pls be patient and vigilant and when u find out d problem, be discreet! Ur patience will surely pay off. God is ur strength.

@ all the Newbies, Judii e.t.c welcome, may ur stay here be short and fun-filled. @ all my lovely sisters with DH challenges, pls open ur eyes vewy vewy well to discern the cause of d challenges. Men do not just pop the question. They also agonise over the question "can I cope wt her?" " Is she someone I can do'till death do us part' with?". I hv always said dt it is not d guy dt says I luv u everytime dt loves u, rather d man who asks " will u do me d honour of being my wife?" And actually goes through the process of making u his wife is the one dt truly love u. The others r just sweet mouth only after one thing. So, when ds man who truly loves u begins to change investigate and ask urself 3 ?s
1. Am I driving my husband away from me with my attitude and conduct?
2. Is there a 3rd party somewhr trying to create a problem/ distance btw DH and I?
3. Is DH going through some personal issues whc he has not shared and whc is causing him to be distant or making him avoid me?
If u can answer these 3 questions then u r halfway there cos d solution bcomes clear.

@all, Good Morning my lovely sisters in da hood! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 6:29am On Jun 19, 2013
@flakeey...tnx for ur urgent info. u ar such a darling.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tanidabi: 7:24am On Jun 19, 2013
To all joyful mothers of children I say gd morning,God is not a man that he should lie o neither is he a son of man that he shld repent,like someone said let's be busy,get ur mind off bfp,its tough I know but occupy ur minds with something else,if u are on bromocriptine don't stop o, I used bromo for 5mths nd I conceived the 6th month,though I miscarried nd fyi I was using it 3X in a day,so sometimes it takes month and I hear when u stop the prolactin level keeps increasing,ttc is tough,very tough but evrybody I meet keeps telling me not to give up and keep fighting even though they never gimme 1k for a single test,nd for difficult hussies,I wonder y marriages are more difficult without kids but we all have stuffs we are battling with.God will stregthen us.Our best days are here,if they never drive u comot be grateful.My hubby was telling me abt someone who packed out cos her hubby was making her life unbearable nd test revealed dat her hubby was d prob anyway she packed out and a year later anoda woman moved in and has a baby now and she said not a single member of her hubby's family has called her to ask after her in the last one year,now she's looking for a job cos she gave up evrytin for her hubby,life throws all sorts at us but we need to keep living and fighting either u have a supportive hubby or not,I had a near death experience in 2009 at d hosp,if I had died my hubby wld have remarried nd possibly have a child now ,does dat mean he does not love me?No but life has to continue,women we owe ourselves the responsibility to stay sane and alive no matter what,God is the giver of all gifts,for evry supportive hubbys God will honour and keep you,nd for the difficult one God will honour and keep you,what if ur sister was going thru this nd her hubby treats u d way u treat ur wives,a family friend I know lost her hubby few months ago though they have kids,wen I went to see her she was all smiles like nothing happened,wen I asked my aunt y she see seemed to have moved on so fast,the response was unbelievable,her hubby was a useless man wen he was alive ,infact b4 I left she had a male friend who came to visit nd she introduced d mail friend as a dear friend?My hubby has been complaining dt I don't take care of my self,no make up,nothing so I've decided to go enroll in a make up sch at d end of the month and be the woman he met some yrs ago.God is on ur side,don't give up.Marriage is gd but it does not fulfill u ,only GOD can fulfill any one

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 7:31am On Jun 19, 2013
Kaynee: Chidima thanx a lot for this info. Please since you have gotten home can u tell me name of d cream you used?

my dear sorry for the late response. Fade mark cream is the name. its easy to get and cheap. It worked for me and others i told abt it. Hopefully it will wrk for u. cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 7:32am On Jun 19, 2013
deleted
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tanidabi: 7:36am On Jun 19, 2013
And since we are all mothers this is the time to start teaching and training boys that girls are not tools but people created by God for his purpose to do his gd pleasure cos I think some men are just spoilt.SMH
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyandaBabs: 7:44am On Jun 19, 2013
Kaynee: @ Iyandababs going by the range, your prolactin value is not high but it is close to the border value of 496, yours being 409.7. The control range labs use differ from one lab to another. So has doctor seen dis your result? What did he say? It is well dear.

@kaynee, d doctor is yet to see d result, u can only see d gyne on monday every week and d result was collected monday afternoon! I look 4ward to seeing d gyne on monday morin@d clinic. If d prolactin isn't high according to u, then what could be d causes of irregular menses, water/milky subs coming out of d breast?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2013
@newbies, welcome onboard, may God meet you at the point of your needs IJN

@ marriedbut lonely, i don't like to give people advice especially married women! but we are in June o! no sex for six mmonth plus and counting! i feel you need to find solution o, have you tried initiating sex, or talking to him, or doing your own investigation to find out if something (someone) is distracting him. Pls don't suffer in silence...i pray God will cause his face to shine upon you and restore your marriage.

@Iyandababs, the units of measurement differs from lab to lab, so you can't compare your results to others, looking at the control, yours fall within the reasonable band, so fear not, relax your mnd, and make sure you tell your gynea about the discharge from your bosoms when you meet with him to discuss the results, it may just be high on the normal side, but you can ask him to write you a prescription
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:10am On Jun 19, 2013
@all,ona goddy goody moringus. Oooo. @atonementchild and apinky apinke,the cause of hair growth in those areas could either be genetic or due to a benign condition.(Nothing to commit suicide ontop). If genetic,oya go ask ona mama and papa why them go dey pray for plenty hair for them pikin instead of long hair,na coz them say plenty hair,na hin make hair dey grow for plenty part of ona bori. Seriously now,it could be due to hormonal imbalance,possibly excessive androgen or resistant insulin,its also one of the symptoms of pcos.I
Will suggest u run a hormonal test to clear doubts,nd treat urself early enough. Its well with d two both of u. Amin. Minyle ,I have observed that women with bear-bear dey wickedt. Now the question:ona wickedt?heheeeheeeee.
@tanidabi,gbam,uv just said something that we should seriously heed to. Let's raise our boys to be gentle-men. Those with understanding dh,just keep thanking God,and those with difficult dh,pray for him. Its well with us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2013
grin@ safe06, i am not wicked oh. I have a heart of a dove. Anyway seriously speaking i think it may have to do with hormones and myself. I keep plucking them,but i now bind my hands from my face.lol.
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marriedbtlonely: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2013
@All, I want to say a VERY BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has said one thing or the other to encourage me on my last post especially those who have strongly recommended I change my username and all those sweet modifications made to the name grin. I actually chose that name to identify with Venus & all other women going through other numerous and varying marital challenges alongside ttc. And also to emphasize that monkeys do sweat, though the hair covering the skin does not make the sweat visible.Few days ago, my other 'mother of nations' (Tbaby4real)threatened to commit suicide, remember? Sometimes someone just gets overwhelmed y'know. ...but in all these things, we are more than conquerors. wink

@Gen. Buhari, thanks for your input but he's just one funny and interesting fellow but I'm doing all I can to correct the anomaly and I know I'll come back to testify.

@All again, do have a stress-free midweek kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2013
@Safe after u don fall my hand, u dey select ppl ask about them even with red carpat? let me warn u vewi vewi well next time u no see my post for sometime and u no ask of me hmmm the same thing that happen in 1759 u know na me n u haba, (na joke o) grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

@Keynee i think u shuld also try marykey blemish control its works wonders to my pimpls, now i only see pimpls wen af wan come. it harsh oooo but just try.

@Veness de milo na lie u r not going anywhere u will fulfill ur purposes in that home including bearing of your children IJN. amen.

@udoka how e dey do ur bori na, take it easy with urself o God is ur strength and He will see u trujoli joli till de end of 9months and safe delivery.

@Alwayst u r very nice babe as u remember me God will complete His work in ur life and family

@marriedandhappy-in-marriage I pray for u dear n i use myself as a point of contact as i enjoy my home without stress dat is how God will turn away ur home to a happy home IJMN. amen God bless u n ur family. ((((((e-hugs))))))))) muahkiss kiss kiss kiss

@newbis hmmm welcome may u enjoy this thread and live here soon to pregnance tred

@tanidabi tru talk boys training

@tbaby am happy for u dear i can see u encoraging anoda and color tins, may ur joy continue. amen

@all am saying again always pray for ur husband e-hugssss chei God bless u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
@Marriedandblessed, may you forever be happy. Yes you are right it happens, may God help us thru this TTC time my sister. Thank God for having my sisters and brothers here.
@ greenfruit, Amen. May you forever be happy too... May you have reasons for praising His name. Thanks for your support.
@ all I was given 2 days off work cos of the depression I went thru some days back. So dh and I are going for cruise for 2 days. See you all on Friday. Love you all (((((e-kisses)))))))) kiss kiss.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
@Safelecious safety me i no wicked o, hahahahahha infact i can hurt a mosquito that sings in my ear.
The issue is every female in my family even the extended family has hair under the chin. My aunties, my cousins all of us, infact the other day dh was teasing me on that. Its not soooooooo much but still disturbing, i think mine shld be genetic then.
Make una no vex i no fit comment everybody on everybody's post.
All newbies una welly come
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marriedbtlonely: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
Tbaby-Tbaby, whao, whao!! Do enjoy your cruise o and make sure you equip yourself with Safe's lesson note. For sure, the time to favour you has come. Enjoy, Sis.
@greenfruits, thanks very much for your prayers. May your home forever remain joyful, peaceful, blissful and fruitful. And your fruits forever remain green. kiss
@Goldenbaby (businesswoman wink), thanks for the warm welcome. tongue
cheesy@Pink, I read somewhere on this thread where someone recommended ginger/lime/alligator solution to you as fibroid remedy. I want to find out if it works for you before I commence its use. Thank you.
@tanidabi, many thanks for your piece! So insightful. Olorun a ko wa moose, Amin (God will give us divine enablement)
@All IT IS WELL WITH US kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
Safe, help me tell them o. But you go make one of the meals sha o!

Mums, please, if you make anything from the site, please send me pictures. I'm creating a page which will feature your food pictures. @Lizzy, do you mind if i post the cake pic?

Tbaby, na wa oooo. I dey jealous you o! Put me for your handbag na? Bring something o!

Have a wonderful day, Mums.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
my wifes AF came with a vengence, she is writhing n crying..any home made remedies that can help?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
@shithapuns,let her drink warm water,or boil natural ginger and make tea for her,also put towel in hot water and press her tommy,abeg if pain killer dey house let her swallow,diclofenac,ibruprofen,felvin. So sorry,God bless u as u take care of her.
@greenfruits,heheehee,no fex abeg. I mils u too na.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
VENUSS: Thanks @kaynee, lizzy and mama pink.

Am so so so tired apart from ttc, nothing is working out for me, everything is just at a standstill. Seriously, God, I don't deserve this am a good girl why am I the one suffering ? Okayyy na me get power to bear all the bad thing abi? Isorait.
Dh's mood swing this days is getting unbearable, If someone annoys him at work he brings it home and every thing na ontop of my head. Am really trying to make myself happy but his not helping at all. Just wanna be on my own and let him get his life and d children his so crazy to have. I tired joor.
@ venuss gud or bad girl no dey 4dis one ooo, He said I will v mercy on whom I wil v mercy, we r askin 4 same mercy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kikeladea: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
MamaTriplets: M2-TONE ooooooo!!!!! How I go take am ooooooo!!!! Today is CD1 so na EMERGENCY Mataz!!! Kike, Safe et al how did you take yours Dalu...
. Ve been away n was just trying to catch up with past post. D description is on it. D usage depend on wat u are using it for. I think u can 2 tablet twice a day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
@marriedandhappy i didn't try it for long o. What is helping me now is vit D3 and zinc, aloe vera gel with lime
@shitapuns hope u did what safe recommended and she's much beta, i can relate pele
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
hello mothers of great nation,Our God is reserving d best kids 4 us,kip trusting him,suely it wont be long
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
@Dreams, not at all. Work pressure made me forget, I did 2 more but 4got to get pix, DH don turn expert cake chopper Oº°˚˚°ºh! Even ds evening, he mentioned it.

Thinking of dt pudding and the pizza now. Pray I get a free weekend soon. Thanks 4 enhancing my kitchen skills kiss kiss

@Shithappens, kpele to madam Oº°˚˚°ºh. I can see u r going through the pains wt her. Thanks 4 being so sensitive. Safe's advice is on course.

@Tbaby, enjoy Dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.