Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5439926 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:27am On Jun 18, 2013
Lizzy, u know say me no dey fear na. Safe talk say she no sabi bake, so i wan include recipes for non-bakers. Haba, i dey ur back anyhow. I was even waiting for you to show yesterday make we finish am, but e be like say. ..em...em...em your internet no gree connect. You know you're my darling now.

@All, recipe for Coconut Shrimp Curry http://www.frostedbakeshopng..com/2013/06/coconut-shrimp-curry-for-safe06.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 7:35am On Jun 18, 2013
good morning my lovely sisters, thanks all for keeping this thread lively. God will answer us all this season.

@Zenoj, woww, congrats, this is the Lord's doing, it is marvellous in our sight, God be with u and ur family.

@all newbies, una welcome, your days on TTC are numbered. it won't be long.

@Kaynee, i used to av oily face coupled with pimples. what worked for me are mixing close-up toothpaste, honey and brown sugar as scrub, leave-in for 5minutes before washing it off every morning and at night, i apply neomedrol, which works for oily face.

The Lord is working on our behalf, lets not be discouraged, our miracles are nearer.

have a wonderful day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2013
@Dreamsinbic, na lie, u dey fear fear jor,
'Coconut Shrimp Curry for Safe06' that is called bribery and corruption. Tihihihi
*now running to hide under the bed*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2013
@all...good morning my lovely mothers and fathers.AF finally showed up after a long cycle of 50days instead of normal 33days. this is d longest cycle of my life. wat more can i say. thank u Jesus. today is CD 1. pls recommend me a good gyna in lag. tnx and do av a glorious day and week.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2013
Thanks @kaynee, lizzy and mama pink.

Am so so so tired apart from ttc, nothing is working out for me, everything is just at a standstill. Seriously, God, I don't deserve this am a good girl why am I the one suffering ? Okayyy na me get power to bear all the bad thing abi? Isorait.
Dh's mood swing this days is getting unbearable, If someone annoys him at work he brings it home and every thing na ontop of my head. Am really trying to make myself happy but his not helping at all. Just wanna be on my own and let him get his life and d children his so crazy to have. I tired joor.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:03am On Jun 18, 2013
@flakeey, y u wan leak my secret na? U wey i dey boast say u get my back anywhere, anytime, na u come be my brutus? *sobbing and leaving the forum*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2013
@Venuss, awwww, it is well my lovely sister, the Lord will wipe away ur tears. i know this will end in praise for us all, my dear, if u hear what some of us are going through, you will forget urs and start consoling/encouraging us but what can we do than to continue to prayer without ceasing till our joy is full, we will continue to ask God for HIS mercy. cheer up and be happy for ur babies and dh, stress and depressuion is not good for our babies. *wink wink*

@Dreamsinbic, sorry dear, oya come and take bear hug. i pwomise i wee alwaysh gats ya back.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by july16th: 8:46am On Jun 18, 2013
God will make u the mother of ur children till ur old age.

2. U shall not bury any of ur children.

3. The death that snatches children suddenly will not know ur abode.

4. As this year is moving fast it will not swallow u and ur family by Gods grace!

5.U, ur children and ur husband shall be shielded frm evil and its doers.

6. Ur sons. Wil not marry ur enemy. Their wives wil be ur best friend.

7.Ur children's food will not be bitter in ur mouth.

8. No ONE will Dance ur danceeeeeeeeeee
9. A minute of silence will not be said on the day of ur children's wedding.

10. Your last name will be great grandma.

Amin.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2013
@kaynee, I am going to tell you what i did for my pimples. Used to hve a lots of pimples. In fact no place i no pimples for my body. Every part my dear, u need to see me. Omo, even me dey fear mysef.

first thing i did was to clean my sef frm the inside becos i realised dat i had used so many tins and chemicals had contaminated my blood. So i had to cleanse my blood. I took lots of water and also used splina. Splina is an edmark prdt guess u can buy it in any supermarket.Used it for abt 2-3mths.

After which i used one cream like dat, can't remember the name. Will tell u when i get home. Girl u need to me now. no pimples at all. my skin dey like baby own.
Try it out. Am sure it will help u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2013
@ Chi babe, sorry i missed ur post, whoaaaa 50days? it is well

probably u shd try Govt hospital, i can vouch for Island maternity and onikan health centre, they av good and experienced ob/gn.
it was in island maternity dey detected d ectopic i had early after roaming abt 4 hospitals in 2days including ifako General where dey told me it was fibroid.
a sister also started using Onikan health centre after 3yrs of irregular periods, now she is 3months+ pregnant. the only thing is dat they waste people's time but me think its worth the wait.

all d best dearie.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marriedbtlonely: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2013
@Venus dearie, you are not alone in your predicament. As Flakeey has rightly submitted several of us are going through terrible marital experiences aside ttc that if you hear of others' you will run with your own so that someone with a worse ordeal will not swap with you. Just wipe your tears and draw closer to your God who is the ever present help in times of trouble.

I've read with interest and envy of ladies with supportive dhs and Ive also read of those with I-don't-care attitude like yours and mine. What can we do, again I say wipe your tears and draw closer to God. This seems vague but except the Lord builds the house they labour in vain that build it.

I ttc for 4yrs and was blessed with a son who is now 4yrs old. My dh has not cared a hoot abt making another baby. I can count on my finger tips the number of times we made love since the birth of our only child 4yrs ago. Since the beginning of the year he has not kissed let alone slept with me. Reason? None that I know and he's such a person tht you cannot discuss with, the moment you start a discussion in that direction he'll pick up a quarell and we may not talk for a week until I make peace with him. If he feels we do not need another child again, should he just express it and we both agree? I'm battling with multiple fibroids and he always sees me taking different herbs/suplements/injections and all, just to make me fit to be able to have just one more child at 47 fast approaching 48 shocked shocked. Ta ni mo fe ro temi fun, aya fi Babaloke (who will I tell my ordeal but God?) So, dear sister, cast your care upon the Lord and 'manage' your dh as best as you can. Your expectations shall not be cut short.

Goodmorning fruitful mothers of blessed children of God. Baby dust to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JennyNelly: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2013
Nenny
whatz on board? am new in d site but ve been ttc for 2yrs. wanna join the update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2013
@Chi16, I'm happy AF finally showed for you. I hope the ob/gyn you finally choose has solutions for the long cycle. Hugs!

@Venuss, people like that abound. What's his business with how many kids you have? You answered him perfectly well. In no distant time, that answer will be the perfect truth. Hugs!

@Flakeey, ok, I'm back. smiley no brutus me again o.

@marriedbytonely, this your name strong o. I can't say I know what you're going through, but I just want to give you a big, giant HUG!!!

@JennyNelly, welcome!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2013
@July16th, AMEN ooo!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2013
@Moyinoluwa, pls what did you use and how did u do your fertility cleanse.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyandaBabs: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2013
Gud morin@everyone in d house! Can somebody help out, I need to know what it means if a prolactin level result read 405.1. Is it too high? And if it was, what's d causes and remedy to it. Ur replies will really be appreciated
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2013
Iyandababs you are welcome it seems u are new. From all dat l know dat prolactin value is high. What is d control value d lab used. Mine was 49 in feb and d control was (0-25). I took b.romo for 2months and got tired cos no bfp l will try d.ostinex next. What did ur doc prescribe 4u. Dont worry it is treatable.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2013
@Chi16, it is well with you my sister. I think this is the right time to see a gyn as AF is here now. Stay away from emotional and physical stress, I know it's nit easy but that is the only thing that could help for now. Stay bless, as we are going to celebrate together sooner than we expect. God is alive.
@ Dreamsinbc u too dey fear ooo shu..... See as u dey bribe, I no see dat one yesterday. Thanks to that sister dat expose you hahaha.... Anyway, u don collect your money so?
@ marriedbtlonely this your name fear me oooo. God is your strength. Pray, pray, pray thats all I can say. May God touch his heart. Amen.
@July16th Amen to all the prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2013
@Venuss,All will be well,just take it easy pls. G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will not forsake you.
@July16,Amen to that..

@Marriedbtlonely,I screamed wen I saw your name,I was like marriedbtlonely ke? M̶̲̥̅y dear I can feel wat you are passing tru after reading your post.G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will never forsake you,as you came in here to make VENUSS feel better,the good lord will restore peace in your home,pls don't look at your age,G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will gv you another kids(triplets) and they will bring favour for you from their young age.pls if you ask me,I will like to suggest your change your name,satan is a lier,you can't be marriedbtlonely,you are married and happy,married and favoured, married and blessed,married and has all the good things of life,married with G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D on your side.claim all dis and you will see it manifest in your home.
@Jennynelly,you are welcome,you stay here won't be long.
@All,G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will visit you all in jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2013
@marriedbtlonely , It could be that your husband is suffering from sexual problems may loss of libido or erec.tile dysfunction.

Have you tried initiating lovemaking?

Encourage him to watch his weight, take Zinc and or wellmand vitamins and feed him foods that can boost testosterone production and libido.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2013
Chai! Una see say na my own people dey betray me? Et tu, Tbaby? But you know say the fear of person wey pass you is the beginning of wisdom? Lolzzzzz. Safe06 pass me o! Person wey dey fold swimming pool put for handbag? Wetin i wan do na? LWKMD!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
@venus its well my dear, d devil is a lier. Be more prayerful & as regard nothing working 4 u, I will advice u go 4 deliverance. I recommed u read d PRAYING WOMAN.[Hugs]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by judii(f): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
@ Marriedbtlonely, cast ur worries upon d Lord 4 He alone knows d end from d beginning. He's never too early nor too late, He's always on time. He doesn't need 2 consult ur past 2 bless u and He equally doesn't need 2 dialogue with ur husband b4 giving u another child if its d right time. Just continue 2 have faith in Him regardless of d situation u find urself in. He is too faithful 2 fail. Belive me when I say, everyone married is fighting one battle or d other and d reason is because d devil doesn't like anything good. Ur husband is a gift 2 u from God and reMember, He doesn't add sorrow 2 His gifts. It is only a matter of time and ur waiting period would be over 4 good. My dear, initiate sex if he doesn't and see if he would turn u down. The Lord will change ur story soon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by judii(f): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
@ all, I wouldn't want 2 bore u with my story but I'm so confident that the Lord who did 4 me and Iam now a mother of a very beautiful baby would do it 4 u. My case seemed an impossible one because my husband and I were not staying 2gether right after our wedding. All the times I had false pregnancy symptoms, they never turned out positive until I took my mind off AF completely. The month I tested positive was when I never expected. In fact, I already bought my pad and was awaiting d arrival of AF. Waited and waited without anxiety o! Kept waiting that it would definitely come. Tested after one month of waiting and it came out positive. Pls note that all this period of waiting that turned positive, there was no symptom @ all except 4 frequent urination which I didn't even take note of until one of my colleagues jokingly talked abt it. Pls, I think anxiety is what gives u all those false symtoms.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
@Venus, i can totally relate with what your going thru. I was depressed just a few weeks back, so much so dat i stopped praying. But i had 2 encourage myself in d Lord dat my case isn't d worst and dat as long as d Lord is still on the throne, i'll call carry my babies soon.
So, my dear just take it easy ok. Keep trusting the Lord to perfect all that concerns u.

@marriedbtlonely, its well with you. The Lord will def meet u at ur poInt of need but pls change the name abeg and start speaking positive words into ur life. Call forth the things dat are not as though they were

@All the newbies, welcome. Ur stay here will be short.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
judii: All the times I had false pregnancy symptoms, they never turned out positive until I took my mind off AF completely. The month I tested positive was when I never expected. In fact, I already bought my pad and was awaiting d arrival of AF. Waited and waited without anxiety o! Kept waiting that it would definitely come. Tested after one month of waiting and it came out positive.

Reducing stress definitely helps, most people anxiously testing for pregnancy every month are stressed.
I am sure most ttc folks conceive the moment they are not focussed on conceiving.

Maybe once every 2 or 3 months folks should have a month off from focussing on ttc, and just stayin healthy or focussing on family. Also it may be wise to detox your body of a lot of medication once in a while before restarting.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by judii(f): 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
Let me share a story with u: We got married a day apart with my husband's cousin and almost immediately, the wife conceived. She delivered and I evn went over 2 spend some time with them. Maybe what gave me a speedy miracle was the fact that I was sincerely happy 4 them. Its a very long story but the high point of the story is: Gods time is the best. Never envy any one as u don't know what battles they are fighting. The couple was travelling and had a fatal accident and lost their baby instantly, lost the wife's sis, the wife had her 2legs broken. It was disasterous as they didn't know hw 2tel her abt her sis and baby. Now, they are starting all over again with the pain of loosing a child in that manner. Every delay is a blessing in disguise. Yes, pple might have gone ahead of u but remember, ur destiny isn't the same with theirs!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2013
@venus my lovely dearling. I LOV U YES I DO.
First and foremost, the birth of 100 children for a man does not end negative issues in the home.
No one on earth can make you happy except yourself. decide to be happy no matter what the situation is.
No man is happy without a child of his own. even those with contraditing medical issues will not relax until they have that which they can call (my own child). You are your dh help meet, God knows the reason for bringing two of you together amongst millions of ladies/men in the whole world. There is no perfect dh in the whole universe. Every dh has his own common.
Please learn to be happy with yourself. Are you a complete housewife? pls try and get something doing no matter how small.

my sister in-law once called me last year to say its not time we call this marriage quite just because there is no child.for her to tell me this, imagine what she/they would have been telling my dh.. I tell you its not easy for our dh's as well in this issue of ttc. Do you know a man's child is his ego?.Most Nigerian men marry because of children and not love so when the child is not forth coming hmmmmmmmmmm. It will seem as if the whole world wants to crumble.

My love, plesase bend down low and look inward well well to see that which you will do to reignite love/companionship in your home. stop discussing ttc in your home for now. don't take drugs to enhance ttc in his presence. hide your pad from his sight is possible. if your flow is not too heavy, don't let him know when ur observing Af.

I tell you, its because your dh loves you that is why you notice his negative reactions about you, what will you tell women that has dh with constant negative reactions?.

Marriage is till death do you part and not till child do you part. Smile and know that God loves you so much, its only those he loves that he chastises.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
@marriedbtlonely. you are not the only woman on this shoe. You sound like one that knows God better. some women in less situations like yours would have forgotten they were once married to your dh and gone their separate ways but you choose to stay. I love your courage. The God of host will crown your lonley heart with joy soon. your silent tears will soon be wiped away. You may ask how but God is an impossibility expert. so many men are under siege, they act without knowing what they are doing, soon the eyes of your dh will clear to his original God given responsibility. He will soon beg you for forgiveness. You will be surprise how God will turn your marriage around for good. Receive your peace!, the lord has forth your battle.

@safe06. honeslty you fall my hand. how you can you allow all of them go like that?, no no no? you are not carved out like that? you mean you will allow them go without? hmmmmmmmmmm. grin grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
@Tbaby4real, Flakeey,Dreamsinbic and Venus...i say a BIG thanks for ur concerned. pls Flakeey...could give me the full address of the hospitals u listed. i mean Island maternity and onikan health centre. tnx for ur urgent reply.
@all...any other suggestion is welcome..
@Venue...u ar a victor not a losser. dont give up sis. ur testimony is closer. be strong and courageous. it is wel wit ur home.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
@marriedbutpretty, it is well with, thank God u already have a child, dat shd be a source of joy to u, The Lord will intervene in ur marriage and restore the joy and bliss of marriage to ur home. continue in ur fervent prayers, God is not deaf, he hears every of ur supplications.

@Chi,
island maternity, 9/10 campbell street, Lagos Island, behind St. Nicholas Hospital.
onikan health centre and maternity, dont know the house no. but its in Boyle street, onikan, lagos island, the medical centre is not far from yoruba tennis club.
all d best ma'am.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
@Venus, God Almighty is ur strength. Your own is not the worst, Ok? be strong, one day all these turbulence will be over.
@Marriedbtlonely, i think u should change that name. Names and what we call ourselves play a negative/positive part in our lives. You are not alone, God is with u and ur son. The day ur dh will do mistake and touch u na ibeji.

I have a friend that was so hated by her dh, d man is a first class womanizer, sleeping with anything with "hole below". It was so bad that he brings them home and sleeps with them in their matrimonial bed while d wife will be outside waiting for them to finish. The man hardly touch her but she is a mother of 2boys n one girl now. She told me how she got pregnant for their first child, he came home and met her shaving in d bathroom, he made love to her as if say na rape,baby enter. second one he came home drunk. after four yrs again, the wife's mother came around and he said he want them (him n his wife) to sleep on the same bed so that the mother won't suspect wot is happening, baby 3 entered. Now d man behaves as if he cannot breath or live without his family. If u see them now, they r one happy family. He apologized, even begged me to thank his wife for not abandoning him. It was so bad then that families, pastors, women leaders were all involved in their case. Now all those things are stories, God doesn't abandon his own.

we should be patient and always remember the good side of our dh. they all married us because of love. we will conquer.

My dh doesn't even do as if we r ttc. he's still d loving and caring husband, we make love almost everywhere in d house. sometimes if am in d bathroom with soap on my face dh will grab my breast n be sucking with soap. he's like a consolation to d babies we r believing God for. Anytime i mention ttc, he'll tell me dat God has never disappointed him before. Thank God for him.

But my beloved sisters out there, learn to love urself, be courageous God will give us back our darling dhs and things will go back to how it used to be. baby dust to all my beautiful ladies. love u all!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.