Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424812 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:33am On Jun 21, 2013
skimpychick: MamaT that's my case.tanx for those wonderful words. My whole fAmily looks at me Somehow.I knw its mil who has sworn to deal with herSlf. God has Already defeated dem All. It is well

@skimpychick. my sweet, am so angry in the spirit. what?.. The bible said the father of Reuben cursed him (Gen: 49:3) but the curse was reversed by Moses (Deu 33:6). 1chro 4:9-10 talked about the intention of Jebez mother and what happened when Jebez went to God in prayer. If you are too sure of what u said. Go to ALMIGHTY GOD IN PRAYER.God did not consult any man or woman before he brought you to this world and he will NEVER, I repeat NEVER consult anybody before he releases your blessings. now that you know the problem, congratulations b/cos the problem is half solved. pls (P.U.S.H). Pray Until Something Happens. Do an agreement prayer with a higher authority (geniue man/woman of God) and take over your possessions. she gave birth to your husband and you MUST give birth to your own children and become a mil soon. I use you as a point of contact reaching every daughter and son of God in his forum whom the enemy has chained/bind. not in my name but in the name of J E S U S Chirst of Nazareth. as Reuben was loosed from the curse of his father in Deu: 33:6) I LOOOOOOOSE U from every chain/bind in the name of Jesue. Satan, the lord rebuke you. satan the devil, the blood of JESUS is against you. you have molested our lives enough. oya its time to go. I command you, not in my name or power but in the name of JESUS Christ of Nazareth release my sisters and brothers from any cage IJN.- amen. gooooooo and take that which belongs to you. be fruitful IJN..... amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
@Cjnone Amen Amen $ Amen....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
@Chi16,all is well, giving ttc a break is good cos it will not allow you to hollow in depression,I like ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ decision.don't tink about ttc for now and believe me that Ɣ☺ΰ will not even know wen Ɣ☺ΰ will get ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ bfp cos it will come very fast wen Ɣ☺ΰ don't expect it.
@Cjnone, Amen to dat
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marriedbtlonely: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
@Pink, many thanks again. I took the lime & aloe gel combo this morning, the taste was predominantly limey grin and wasn't so bad. Will get me the rest o'er the wkend. kiss

@Surefunmi, youre most welcome. As your name is so shall your testimony be. The end of your waiting period has come. Gba omo alayo re l'Oruko Jesu!

@MamaT, may you remain blessed for that charge. Faithful is He who has promised who will also do it.

@Iyebetajos & Skimpychick, Baba God has trillions of babies in His Kingdom and no other woman can give birth to the one He has specially prepared for you. Your own will surely come and will not tarry. Cheer up and do not be discouraged.
@JennyNelly, true talk! I know ladies aged above 45 who are still looking for who to marry and several others in that age bracket or much below who do not experience AF again. In all things let us give thanks 'cos it could be worse undecided
@ Chi1, no waka far from us oh, as you dey intercede God go hear u and visit all of us, even plus including you o. It is well my sister.

Mama Pink have hammer, ope o. grin kiss grin wink It shall be permanent o, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babiebluz: 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
hello all,i had been a reader of the posts here, the prayer points, the high level of faith and decided to join. i am believing God to open my womb and bless me, and bless me indeed. i trust that He has heard and answered all our prayers in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
Amen to all prayers. Ttc mamas the Perfect Giver will visit you all in Jesus Name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
@Pink, many thanks again. I took the lime & aloe gel combo this morning, the taste was predominantly limeyand wasn't so bad. Will get me the rest o'er the wkend.

yea marriedandhappy the taste isn't that bad, if u are consistent you'll soon begin to see results. Good luck.
For that ur other comment Amen o
@Babiebluz welcome may ur stay be exciting and short.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
@ babiebluz
u are welcome n I pray ur stay here is short.
@ skimpychick, no man can define ur destiny or tell ur end.pls go for prayers
@mamaT,God will visit u soon.
@chi, abeg porous well well make ur body for coolu temper
@nice14, pls i will send u a mail soon, pls reply
@all its weekend and for me POROUS ALL THE WAY
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hello mums smiley. Pls I need a clomid buddy. grin..lol... Starting this evening. Doc prescribed day 50mg 2-6. Pls how do I optimize the use of clomid? Any tips?

Baba God, this is my set time....I will surely testify...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
Good evening mamas in the house! Even tho nobody ask of me, I ask for myself. I just got my BFP this morning! I did a test and it was so faint after 5mins. I went to check it like 10 mins later and it was brighter. I felt the strip was playing a mind game on me. I didn't tell my husband cos I didn't want to raise his hopes and dash it. I carried myself to a lab and did blood test. Lo and behold it was positive. The positive on the result self was looking strange to me. I had to look at like 15 times before it finally sank. The funny thing was dat I went to do FT last week and they told me they didn't see any matured egg.the doctor said I should do hormonal analysis as soon as I see my period.but I tot back in my mind that I felt ovulatin symptom immediately I finished my period two weeks ago and I BDed then.I have neva ovulated like dat B4.I even don't understand how it happened but my GOD of the 6th month that came upon mary and she concieved our lORD JESUS will come upon every woman on this forum B4 this year runs out in JESUS name.I don't even know how to thank GOD yet, its still like a haze to me.

21 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
I remember having having a dream earlier in the month.minyle I don't usually dream but this one was vivid. In the dream, I saw a snake enter our house and hid under the chair. The same nite, my husband dreamt that he saw a snake and killed it.in the mornin b4 we dreamt we went for a breakthru anointing service at 6am and the pastor said we should receive the anointing expectantly. I told GOD that I will rather give the money to do any test to HIS house.even b4 th FT I was thinking of HSG. So it was the nite of the service we had that dream.when I told my mum, she told me the yoke has been broken and lo and behold I got my BFP two wks after my period.please help me praise GOD!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
@mummyf,*dancingfujigabbage*,a vewi vewi big congrats to u n ur dh,may almighty Allah grant u good health all through and bless u both with very healthy babies,amin. Abeg no fex we no particularly mention ur name ,bur u were sure in our prayers.
@all,oya go and collect 2 bottles of champagne each from any shop let's celebrate another good news,tell d shop owner that the bill iz on safe06. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oluwatise2401: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
Congrats Mummyf! May you carry to full term and deliver safely IJN.amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mummyf am so so happy for u congrats. Infact whenever i hear a testimony like this i get more encouraged and assured that God is able to do that which He will do no matter the situation .
Here's to a stress-free 9 months.
@wonyi take it preferably at night so you won't feel the side effects much . Take it with vit c, it helps clomid work well, also take EPO cos of ur cm. Good luck gal

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
@mummyF congratulations!!!. I am happy for u. Have a stress free pregnancy. Huggs
@surefunmi and babiebluz, welcome. Ure stay here will be short coz u will move to preggrs tread soon by God's grace.
@pinkilicious pinky, it is BFP o. Congrats sis. Huggs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
@cjnone Amen !!!. Love u sis. Thanks for d wonderful prayers ,I am relieved now. @mummyf Sisto congrats. I rejoice with u.here is wishing u a stressfree 9 mnths.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
@mummyf congratulations I am so happy for u I just told my dh about your testimony and he smiled. May God keep you and the pregnancy. Stress free nine months. Enjoy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
wow mummyf am so so happy for u.may God c u truout dis 9months.praise God

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
what a mighty G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D we serve!!! Congratulations MUMMYF,may you carry to term Amen.. And a big Amen to your prayer!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
Congrats mummyF hhnm. Woaw so many bfp here and on the Ivf thread. I pray we all get our's soon- at the appointed time.
@ safe start collecting money for aso-ebi oooo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
@mummyf,
Congrats! You are really a mummy now smiley

Please share what you did differently if anything in the weeks leading up to you BFP.

It would be a good idea to make it customary for pregnant members to share what they believe may have worked for them. smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IFY124(f): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
congrats mummyf. I pray that many more pple will give their bfp testimony soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
@MummyF Tank u lord!! Congrat dear,so hapi 4 u.u ll carry 2 full term by God's grace...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
Congrats mummyF. God be praised. I wish you a joyful 9 months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
@MummyF: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Almighty God that has done this your BFP will keep your baby safe in your womb for the next 9months. You will deliver safely, without stress and I wish you 1 minute in the Labour room. Yes O! Only 1 minute. You will deliver like the hebrew women in JESUS name.

@All: Let's be very EXPECTANT o! Our God is very very ALIVE.

@Omonikiba: You MIA o!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
waooh,congratulobia mummyf,hav a stressfree 9mnths@all hw una dey?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
;Da very bıg CONGRATULATIONS to u mummyF.I'm so happy.U must carry to term and have healthy baby(ıes) ın Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2013
@mummf congrant and may u carry to term and may u deliver like d hebrew women IN JESUS NAME AMEN. So happy!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
shocked Oh baby! Oh baby! @Mummyf, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! and Jubilations, I let out a scream when I saw your testimony.
Waow! It was you that said that in this 6th month, Mary was visited, it was you that said our babies are here not knowing your LO was growing undisturbed and unknowingly in the corner of your womb. This is a great testimony. Who has the final say? JEHOVAH has the final say? Who does God say you are, what does the word of God say about you, whose report do you believe. Thank God for the victory. I am so happy for you today. This testimony will be completed in Jesus name, safe and sound carriage and the name of the Lord only is glorified. Only He did it, no man could take the glory. I am inspired....

@All, my babies are here o. Grab your own babies too sharperly.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
God is a great God and must be praised without season. My testimony no 1, my Aunty that got married 4 d past 6years is pregnant, i called my pastor dis morning cos i had a little understandin with my husband, after cautioning me, he said he is waiting 4 my own testimony dat my aunt is pregnant! Alleuyah! Hossanah in d highest!
The 2nd testimony is, i do ve sexual intercourse in d dream and it normally happens a day to my period during d intercourse i wil start bleeding in d dream, immdiately i woke up i wil start bleeding or d next morning i wil see my period, i refuse to tell my dh not until i met a man of God pastor Ikedi who conducted a deliverance for me and ask me 2 b frevent in prayers since then i ve not experience such in my dream again and i believ my part 3 testimony is sooner dan expected. D spritual control d physical, examine urself very well, seek 4 God face and he wil reveal many things abt ur problem, say no to devil and return al dat belong 2 him and give ur life 2 Christ. Ur, our life is a borrowed life. PRAISE THE LORD. May God grant us our heart desires Amen. Sorri 4 d long post

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
@all, thank you for all the prayers.this miracle will go round b4 dis year runs out as the LORD liveth.
@alwaystrue, u remember abi? Ur miracle is here oh! U know GOD says HE honours HIS word more than HIS name.let's send HIS word back to HIM!
@the general, I didn't do anything oh.I did 2 clomid cycles b4 andin the second cycle I was spotting for over two weeks and had abt 37day cycle which I have neva had in my life.when my periof came, it was so scanty but I flowed for 3 days.my doc asked me to do clomid again but I didn't use it.when the doc that did the US told me I might not be producing eggs, I went back to my BBT the following morning.that was when I knew I might I have ovulated. I continued with BBT and I saw the temp was still rising and not going down as usual and I was having this wicked waist pain. That was when I started testing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmatuRahman: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
@ mummyf,congratulations may almighty God let you have a healthy nine months and a safe delivery. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.