Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424696 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
@pick22 pls I need more infor 4 my sist who have mutiple fibriod though she said dey are very small,on d aloe vera get, and d product of d Zinc & vtm d3 u are taking .Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
PLS LADIES I NEED YOUR HELP. I have decided to stop taking things I see in my body for granted. Around when Af is due, I usually have one or two swellings like boil on my down below. It feels like ingrown hair. It's a little painful especially when touched, it's a bit hard and goes away some days after Af only to return when next Af is due sometimes in a different position but around the same region.

Pls does anyone else experience this? I googled it and saw that some women experience something similar but not rili like mine. I also read that it occurs because our immunity is reduced when Af is due.

Wud rili love to get answers. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 4:20am On Jun 20, 2013
Hey Ladies, a wonderful morning to u. I found this site online dt talks about a natural cure for PCOS within 7/8 weeks and thought I'd share it.
I dn't know if its true particularly as it has to do with buying an e-book but I felt I shd put it here and if anybody does try it the person can give us feed back so maybe others can try it or abstain. I hv not been diagnosed of PCOS hence I might hv tried it. Anyway here it is. Read and decide for urself. http://www.ovariancystcures.com/?hop=infotohelp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2013
@Chokl8y, do a HVS. That was the symptom ℓ̊ had wen ℓ̊ had staph. So check for infection dear. @Safe darling abegi nor mind all these badt belle people wen nor fit halla '3rd Person Peace' grin. Shuo shocked them dey chop pop corn dey wait for gbege tongue . Thank God for Angel Gabriel ooo cheesy . Buti Y U nor leaf my name out too ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ like Ɣ☺ΰ do Always? angry . Anywayz, ℓ̊ dey jolly these dayz, pikin or not, ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ one life d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ♍åkє̲ ℓ̊ enjoy am to the fullest kiss cheesy cool. @Beetle, Aladunni, JoesQ, My Beloved, Echala n other MIA sisters ℓ̊ mils una ooo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2013
good morning mamas

@CHOKY
Do as mamaT said, l used to have it too, ended up having E-coil and candida when l did HVS.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2013
What!

Pls what is HVS? I did a swab test some months ago and everything came out fine. Is there a special test I need to do?
And also, it's not inside my Vjay. It's on the area just below my lower abdomen. Abeg o... Right now, this is the last thing I want to hear but if it is the same, I have to hear it. undecided
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2013
Hello mummıes.@choky HVS means hıgh vagınal swab...just peepıng [/color] grin[color=#006600]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
angry @ Chokl8y i have those boils too oh,they come out just when af approachs and disappear a few days later. I have had them for years oh,done that Hvs before and their was no problem oh. Candida and ecoli,i dey fear.na wa oh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
@Chol8y dear, no fear Ɣ☺ΰ hear? ℓ̊ will buy Bobo for you, you hear grin . It usually appears on the labia majora and lower pelvic region (the Ekpentus wink grin) ). The HVS is simply a High Vag.inal swab. Just do it again so that Ɣ☺ΰ can rule out infections. That's how ℓ̊ knew wen ℓ̊ had staph. Use a different lab dis time. Take care Baby kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
[quote
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
iya-ibeji:

@All: I just want to bring to our notice the issue of climbing bikes(okada) and ttc. They "might" do more harm than good to ttc women. After avoiding okadas for a long time, I had to take one days ago, because I was late for a service. On the okada, it was as if all the bumps on the road were pulling something in my pelvis and tummy area anytime d okada man drives into a pothole or bump. The pressure was too much on my middle part. By the time I arrived in church, I had cramps, though mildly.
So I thought to myself, what if I was few weeks preg? That would have been quite bad.
So, from now on, no more okada for me. Keke marwa is still ok & if possible taxis.
Please share your opinions.

@Iya, each time I want to respond to this post, I will forget. I think most times what happens in climbing bikes(okada) and ttc is our imagination. I once wanted to relocate from my area because of potholes. I was afraid a baby may be aborted due to the pot holes. that time, if am with you and you enter pothole, haba! I will Shout, Scream etc. U go wonder wheather this woman wan colo. I dear not enter okada, If I manager enter okada, first, I go hold my breath, hold my tommy with both hands grin grin grin na so I go dey beg d okada man to slow down. several times, I have left my money with okada half way our journey out of fear of aborting my (imagined) forming baby. undecided undecided undecidedbut after a while, I told myself its all imaginations. there is nothing you will not feel, do or think while ttcing. come to think of it, most people climb okada/enter potholes from the first day of their bfp till d day of delivery. I will advice you pls live(enjoy) ur life, climb okada when the need arises, the child that will stay will NEVER be aborted even if you fall from okada. mamas make una prove me wrong with experience.?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
nice14]@pick22 pls I need more infor 4 my sist who have mutiple fibriod though she said dey are very small,on d aloe vera get, and d product of d Zinc & vtm d3 u are taking .Thanks[/quote]
sorry let me break the law of quoting since its not long.
Nice14 get an aloe vera leaf, wash it use a knife to remove the top skin carefully exposing the gel inside, use a spoon and scrape out the gel into a glass, squeeze half a lemon inside the aloe gel stir well and drink. Doesn't taste great but its worth it.
Take first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and wait for about an hr b4 u eat. You might notice some brown foul smelling discharge from time to time, its the fibroid getting degenerated.
Zinc and vitd3 also help in shrinking fibroids.
Tell her to watch her diet, no refined foods, dairies, sugar, unhealthy carbs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
@cjnonnzy,u talk true ooo,pikin wey go stay,go stay. Remember one of our bellefull mama here,ontop the injections she was given to induce her period,d baby stay there ,com say "odieshi",nothing do d baby. So I belive pikin wey wan stay go stay. If u watch TLC's "I didn't know I waz pregnant" u ll understand werin I dey talk. God dey.
@shithapuns,howz madam doin today?hope she's much better now?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
@All, is been a long time, how u girls doing, i can see that u are all doing fine.
i have been busy, but once in a while i peep, to see how u girls are doing.
@Pink22 i appreciate this information of urs about fibroid, i was also told i have it, but i know God will do his work, i will start using it as from tomoro.
baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
@Pink thanks too for info i will try it too

@mamat i see u ooooooo

@Udoka i hail u oo

@Safe nice geh hehehehe loads of hugs

@Marriednbless-in-marriage Amen and same to ur home forever

@all i greet u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
Thanks Mamatriplets. I'll do another test. I will come and collect the Bobo before I go so that I will not cry.... grin

Atonementchild, I read that if an infection is ruled out then it can be caused by
1. Shaving
2. Heat and moisture in the area.
3. Hormonal change (increased progesterone aound time for Af)
4. Certain foods.

But for those of us who have it during Af, I think it is hormonal. It got to a time, I started using it to know that I am not Preggers. It usually shortened my 2ww to 1 week. sad God forbid bad thing. Ontop Af, person go dey get annoying swellings to remind you say e never enter.

Anyway, my testimony is very loaded that's why.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marriedbtlonely: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
@Pink, mercibeaucoup madame! All the overgrown Aloe Vera plants in my compound, gbogbo won ti r'ogo (they are done for!) I want to believe the Zinc and Vit D3 are natural and not synthetic, huh? Bless you.

@Iya-Ibeji/cjone, on okada rides as against keke Marwa, bikes are a lot safer imo. You can beg an okada rider to ride gently for your sake and he can deliberately avoid pot holes and go softly on bumps/speedbreakers BUT the vibrations from keke marwa even on the spot is enough to make one miscarry and when on motion the kind shaky-shaky you go exerience no dey get part 2, them dey rough pass okada imo undecided. When the two are compared, I would give preference to Okada anyday but it's better to play safe and board a cab/bus.
No shaking, Mama~CJnone2, ur pregnancy is God's special project and u shall carry it to term as d Lord lives.

@safe, pikin wey go stay must truly stay o, I once had a pregnancy for which I was placed on bed rest from like 3 months to 5months with circlage in place but I had to go back home when the pikin kpai inside, they had to commot their circlage to commot the stuff. But for the one wey God later give me I no too hala.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
@pink22 thanks so much u are a darling. Wat is d dosage of d zinc n D3. @all pls do anyone knw any way or medicine to unblock fallopian tube with surgery. @cj I was aving dat too 4 along time b4 fa, till I ran some test urine n hvs & result came back there was a scanty growth of staph in my urine. After treatment wit one very cheap drug like dat it stopped. So dear go check urself out

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
@marriedandhappy they are natural, you can get the ones from either Forever living products or Green world or GNLD
@ Nice14 zinc is 50mg ( i tab) a day, vit D3 1000iu ( i soft gel) per day.
@marriedandhappy Merci

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
ɪ̣̝̇ A̶̲̥̅♏ new here just join the group, being ttc for 1years & 2months now. Hope to enjoy myself in this forum &learm more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
@Omonikiba: Where art thou?

@CJonne @Safe: @MarriedbutHappy @Safe06: Thanks for your inputs.

@SurefunmiOluwa: You are welcome.

All newbies are welcome. May your stay on this ttc thread be short.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
Abeg which pain killer is safe during the 2ww. Am only 9dpo but i feel like af will be here any min. Its so unbearable i have to take something and again am having so much watery cm my pant is all wet af if i wee wee in them. I keep running to check if the witch came this early kai abeg make una help me am in pains!
@Sure welcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
Mummy pink don carry belle hossana(in safe's tone). Congrats mummy pink in advance.don't go start taking drugs abeg kindly take paracetamol untill u confirm it o. Those r some of d symptomS o. God I thank u o. Crossing ma fingers FoR u sis. @sure u r wlcm. May ur stay here not be long amen. @ all mamas how ona dEy. @ all d preggy mums hope LO is training like jacky chan in there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 21, 2013
I want to speak to a discouraged sister. In all your walk with God, HE has NEVER failed you. You wonder day in and out, Y now? U pray & notin seems to b happening. Hmmmm.... Baba said I should tell you that He still has not failed. He said an enemy has done this. Baba says You should be CONSISTENT in Prayers, James 5 Vs. 16b : The EFFECTUAL FERVENT prayer of a righteous man availeth much. If you tarry in prayers and faint not, you will SURELY PREVAIL. All you need is POWER!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:03am On Jun 21, 2013
Mamat
thanx for those words.i couldnt stop my tears.ttc is d only thing i
think of.i feel as if nobody loves me.my life is empty n lonely.i dnt
even lyk coming home to meet an empty house.pple have also been giving
me very snidy (spellin)commentsduuno wat to do
i promsed myself nt to think dis month bt i cant do it.am just emotionally drained.Dear God pls shine a ray of hope in my life
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2013
MamaT that's my case.tanx for those wonderful words. They've encouraged me dis morning. I know d enemy did it,bur our God must prevail.@ iyabetajos its not only u. My maid of honour who married last year feb has delivered a baby girl. My elder bros wife who wedded laSt year june has also delivered a baby girl.these r my brothers wiveS o. My whole fAmily looks at me Somehow.I knw its mil who has sworn to deal with herSlf. God has Already defeated dem All. It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JennyNelly: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2013
goog morning evry body in d house. our destiny differs and so for the fact dat d pple u got married b4 them have children don't mean they ar beta off than u. think back about those thing u ve that they don't ve. though u' may not ve a child but u ve a happy home,and live a hapi life. i believe we ar still in God's agenda.Perhaps he wants to settle every thing in ur life and then crown u wit children.
just try the much u can and live the rest to the almighty...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:43am On Jun 21, 2013
@Skimpychick thanks i had to opt for them i couldn't just take the pains. Am always very careful taking any drug during the 2ww but i think PCM is ok.
Amen for ur prophesy o my sista.
MamaT God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 9:09am On Jun 21, 2013
@flakeey...i did not go to the hospital again. my dh insisted dt i should give my body break for now.
@all...am not officially ttc for now. just bd to enjoy myself with dh and leave the rest to God..am only taking warm water lemon and honey therapy for now to remove all the toxins in my body. it is well with us. i may not b visiting dis thread often but i wi not stop interceding for evryone on this thread. wishing evrybody a bfp soonest. i lv u all.(e-hugssss)
@MamaT....tnx for those words of encouragment. it really inspired me.may God bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 9:10am On Jun 21, 2013
Hello fruitful mothers , i don Mia Oo°˚˚˚°! , i ve been so busy though i peep atimes but couldn't comment.
@mamat, U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ always on point, our good Lord will continue to strengthen ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ bless γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ more.
@ all , let's us increase our faith cos faith i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ Τ̣̣ђё main thing while working (prayer) , let's cast our burden to Christ who loves us more. Don't be discourage sisters , delay isn't denial. I believe His word dat says "we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ fruitful" ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ dat settles it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2013
@choky & atonementchild
its nothing really to worry or fear about. Ecoil & candida are small things when you use the right antibotics the test recommends, l got them treated,I dont wish it for you though. When doing the HVS also do Urine culture, the ecoil was cultured in my urine then.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by eazee(f): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.