Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408979 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mummyf Congrats!!!. The God who planted it will bring it to maturity. We all rejoice and thank God for you. Those waiting hope and believe that the Giver who made all things possible Will cause us to laugh in next 9months. Amen catch yours. Baby dust to you all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
[color=#990000]@wonyi i dont knw how to check nairaland Emai

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
Congrats Mummyf. I claim my bfp now in Christ name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by umpteen: 1:32am On Jun 22, 2013
Congrats to all pregnant women in the house,its not by your might/power it is the lord's work!you will surely see it manifest in jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 3:55am On Jun 22, 2013
Una good morning oooooo. See testimony.. oh God of wonders, @ mummyf congrats may you carry to term. I wish you. Stress free 9 months my sister. Wat a wonderful God we serve. Thank God for this testimony, we need more before this month runs out.
@ Goldenbaby eku Ile oooo yes I got something for you......guess wat?
@ marriedandhappy eku Ile ma, may we celebrate together pretty soon.
@ all I think I am much better now, may God grant our heart desire. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 4:08am On Jun 22, 2013
@MummyF, congratulations! Wishing u a H & H 9 months, the Good work started in ur life by the Good Lord will surely be completed to d wonderment of ALL.

@Iykmau, Babybluz and surefunmi, welcome. May ur stay here be short. @Umpteen, welcome. I don't know if u r new but welcome.on the fibroid prescription, pls could u mention it here so all the mamas in the house can learn from ur experience? That will be much appreciated by the house.

Good Morn ALL.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 7:13am On Jun 22, 2013
Congratualtions MUMMYF!!!!!! So your child's name is Favour! You'll have a safe and healthy delivery! In Jesus Name! Amen! You are so blessed!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:36am On Jun 22, 2013
That's why He is called Jehovah...
Congrats mummyF. Enjoy ur preganacy

@all
It shall Surely go round IJN, the queue is reducing.

@choky
As Pinky said vit c helps. Vitc also helps wt cm but too much can be counter productive. In my time i took 200mg wt d clomid and 100mg afterward, stoped immediately i Oed. All d best!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 8:31am On Jun 22, 2013
@chokl8y, u guessed right! Mummyf means mummy favour.the Lord wil favour u mightily!
@udoka2, how are the twins doing? U will deliver healthy babies IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marygold(f): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2013
MummyF,congratulations.Wishing you a stressfree 9months!
@ all my other sisters,how una dey ooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ebiprecious: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2013
@mummyf congrats on ur bfp

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2013
What A Mighty GØD̶̲̥̅̊ we serve................
Mummyf, congrats!!!!!!!!!!! Dear , U̶̲̥̅̊ will carry to term ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ deliver like hebrew women

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2013
@AlwaysTrue: I say a very BIG AMEN to the prayers. I receive my own BFP in JESUS name. Halleluyah, I am PREGNANT.

@Udoka: Yes o! The queue is reducing Glory be to God in the Highest. I am next in line.

How are the twins doing?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2013
udoka2:

@choky
As Pinky said vit c helps. Vitc also helps wt cm but too much can be counter productive. In my time i took 200mg wt d clomid and 100mg afterward, stoped immediately i Oed. All d best!

Thanks Mummy Udoka. You have been of tremendous help to me. I have some Vit C tablets I have been taking. They are actually 500mg for each tablet and I take one a day. Is it too much ? cos I also take pregnacare conception. Although I heard that the limit is 1000mg.

I rili dnt know how to temp, actually I know but always forget. Are OPKs really reliable? Those things dey tire me sometimes. I might go for follicular tracking. Pls how much does it cost normally?

I recently got tired of trying. In fact this clomiod, I dint want to take again, but my hubby practically forced me to take it cos he said if did not Take I was being disobedient. I don't want the devil to use that one as an excuse. So.... Lemme stop here. It is well in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2013
@mummyfavor congrats oooo !!!!!!!!!!!! am so excited cos I needed to hear good news on dis thread our God Neva fail I receive mine IJMN amen

@all TTC always happen wen we don't even want to do anything about it, sort us try relax once in a while u will he surprise at what will happen becos God had answer us since, He said He knows us be4 we we're born. relax n thank God for what he has done already. God bless us with our heart desires amen.

@udoka pls can I add bromocclrptin with fb or r there doing d same thing?

nice wkend dears

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2013
@chokl8y, I believe tempin is more accurate than opks.with opk, it will tell u wen u have a surge, but u can surge and not ovulate.but with BBT, if u ovulate u will see a definite temp shift. U can use both sha.I did FT thru pelvic ultrasound at 800 naira.hope it helps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2013
Praise God! Mummyf, I just close my eye, open am, na your announcement I see. I wish you a healthy pregnancy, safe delivery too. I claim your blessing!! I'm soooo happy for you. Pls take very good care of yourself. Hugs.

@all Newbies, may your stay here be short and sweet.

Oct 20, wey you na? Favored gal?? I hope you guys are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 11:40am On Jun 22, 2013
Dreamsinbc....i.dey.o.my.sis'my.phone.is.bad.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
@Omonikiba: I hope you're OK. It is well with you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
@Pinky thanks but that message is for cholky.
@mummy favour congrats n wishing u H n H PREGNANCY
THE BFP HAS STARTED ROLLING. WE GO COUNT TIRE THIS MONTH. GOD IS GOD.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
@OMONIKIBA pls where are u?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2013
Good morng all,hows the saturday.
Congratulations to Mummy f,may God grant you a stress free 9 months. Please how do you do the temprature tracking.
Another cycle has started for me,it is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
@MummyFAVOUR..Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!..You shall carry to term and deliver like a hebrew woman..In Jesus Name.
@All..What if the moderator decide this thread..What will be our response?(Just an imagination)..My answer..I will carry placard because visiting this forum is like food to my soul.
Nice and positive weekend to all mothers and fathers here.
Yes oooo..Omonikiba,where hath thou?Or do you want red carpet welcome?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2013
@choky
First, i dont like combining two fertility drugs. Its usually not adviseable. Thats why fertilaid wrote on their pack donot combine wt clomid or any fertility drug. Pregcare conception is fertility drug on its own so also is clomid. L dont know ur doc's view on this. IMO i will advise u suspend the pregnacare immediately u start clomid.
Too much vit c i read causes dry cm and chemical pregnancy because of ascorbic acid. My sister i dont know how much is actually too much, IMO i will say use as i did and it worked for, it shall also work for u IJN.

Folicle tracking cause d same amt wt normal pelvic scan. Depends on ur location. At yaba where i do mine its 2k.

@greenfruit
I hv never read what drug u cannot use together wt bromo. I hd always combined it wt various drugs without issues, however dont take them at same time,give a space of abt 3hrs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by judii(f): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
@ Moyinoluwa83, pls tell your cousin 2 stay put in that marriage and ask God 2 bless them. Smoking and drinking is serious addiction that requires the grace of God 2 come out from. Where is she leaving to @ this age and after four years of marriage? Does she have someone on standby 2get her pregnant when she leaves? How is she sure she would get pregnant immediately by another guy? If she got pregnant before by the same man after he abstained 4 2 months, let her encourage him 2 abstain again 4 some time 4 the miracle 2 take place while she prays about it and expect a miracle from God for total change. The devil is just trying 2 frustrate her. God has the final say not any doctor!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
Ok. Thanks Udoka. I checked online and they said it is ok...dat Pregnacare is just a supplement but I think I better stop. Maybe I'll take just folic acid to be on the safe side.

Pls what is EPO? I just saw Pink's msg.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
@Mummyf, I remembered o. God is indeed faithful. Let us also be faithful to Him by trusting Him completely always for anything we desire in our lives. Amen to the payers as well. The Lord that visited Mary is still in the business of giving children despite challenging obstacles.

@Sentempest, Congratulations to your aunty and your own testimony. The Lord is faithful and always completes what He has started. So many things in life are spiritual, the physical most cases is just a product of the spiritual.

@nice14 and iya-ibeji, Amen. God is ever faithful.

@Moyinoluwa83,
I pray your friend will apply wisdom and allow God work through her for her husband. Marriage is not child's play and if anytime we face challenges we want to call it quits then what about our marital vows? If she believes that it is her husband that will impregnate her then she will be ready to through patience and wisdom work on her husband. Possibly if me and my husband too were looking for the easy way out, we will not be together now for over 5 years. Please tell her that she is accountable to God concerning her marriage and child-bearing as such she needs to continue in prayer for the Lord to touch him. @judii has made valid points and hit the nail on the head.

@chokl8y, whenever we keep trying we will always get tired but with God our strength is renewed as an eagle. Keep trusting in the Lord, He never fails those who look up to Him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2013
@Tbaby4real,hmmmmmmmm,ok ooo am not a good guesser ooooo, pls wetin be dat?

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.