Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424625 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
@Tbaby, ah! You wey go Spain, na agbalumo you see abi? Anyway thank you, it's the thought that counts. My address: Dreamsinbc c/o Patience G. Jonathan, Aso Villa, Aso Rock, Abuja. Heeheehee
Whatever you do, no make mistake give Safe06 to send to me o! You know say that one na story!

@Beloved, thank you so much dear. Hugs!

@Iya-Ibeji, Amen!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
@loldar2000...my dh Was Azoospermia But Now His Count Is In Millions. Wat Ur Dh Needs Is Right Medication,diet,exercise, Fruits And Vegies. Above All Be Prayerful. He Shuld Avoid Any Sugary Things and Cold Food.avoid cold water at all cost,eat beans at least 3x a week, eat one cook egg 2x a week. pls he should not eat rice without vegetables. replace fufu/garri with pounded yam or pounded plantain(don't buy proceesed one,pls pound it urself.)u can buy small mortar from the mkt.avoid Any inorganic Food. Avoid Hot Bath. Always Sleep Unclad At Night. u can email me if u av any questions: babyto16@yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
#iyabeji thanks a bunch that is what I did cos my dh travel dis morning too he arrive safely I canceled every bad dream attack in my life and any member of my family IJMN amen. God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hello beauriful mamas and papas, how una dey? Our God is about to realease our babies, God said 'NONE SHALL BE BARREN IN THE LAND'. @Baby dust to all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2013
Amen sen.tempest.
Good evening sisters n brodas.he is able to do much more than we could ever dream of.Our newbies u r all welcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
All those TTC, your cases are already receiving attention from Papa God. Just be patient with yourself. You will soon be with child IJN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by umpteen: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
Let me share my story here today!when I got married I had two miscarriage(@ 5months +)it's hell. the second miscarriage was huh,the doctor did not evacuate all.when I got home my breast was not lactating. Which I was complaining to my husband but was telling that what happen the first can't happen the second time,I said no something is wrong. I went for scan and I was old there are some blood I need to go back to the hospital for re-evacuation. Goodness,I went back for it,but after a month that am suppose to menstrate I was just spotting,I told my hubby he said I worry to much.all his friends that came to our wedding got marriage and gave birth but ours was diFferent,I will cry n cry but it got to a point that my hubby don't tell me whenever is friends gave birth because he knows for that month I wnt be myself. For three month my menses was spotting but knew there's somthg wrong,told a friend of mine took me to a doctor,the doctor explained what went wrong and d solution which was IUCD which I did,but I had fibroid and ovarian cyst and can't carry pregnancy for full term but cured that by using herbal!after bleeding for two months IUCD was removed and I was given clomid and glucose for fertility lo and behold I took in the forth month!I gave birth to a baby girl who is two years and five month,and the second is a baby girl too who is 11months 3days ago!its indeed a journey am thanking God today for the journey so far with Full testimonies yous shall come in jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hope we are all watching the match. I pray nigeria wins oh.

To all my sisters here who are catholic. How often do you visit the blessed Sacrament. Do u believe that it is Jesus truely present body and soul. Cultivate the habit of visiting him and placing your issues before him. You can choose a particular time of the day to always go visit him. Believe me you will never leave the same.
Again how often do you go for mass. When you go, do you unite your intention with the sacrifice on the altar. I encourage you to hear the mass with deep love for God believing that he perfects all our intention only to his glory.

How often do you go to Blessed Virgin Mary asking for her intercession. Please let us learn to go to her. She never fails to talk to her son on our behalf. Remember what happened at the wedding at canan. You can do a novena for the intention dat so bothers you. I suggest a novena to our lady of perpetual help.

@ all, Never give up praying avail yourselves of all opportunties to obtain the grace to obtain perfection. Remember, it is our sins dat keep God away from us. Not dat he does not hear us. For the catholics you can begin by going for confession.

We all have crosses, but let your cross be the bridge that will connect you to heaven. Never look for an easy way out. Yes you get the solution but you loose the ultimate.

Happy sunday to everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
@Bobobisco: AMEN in JESUS name. Thanks for the prayer.

@Umpteen: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

@ALL: Lots and Lots of Baby Dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
@Chidima,true talk M̶̲̥̅y dear, am a catholic,I do visit the blessed Sacrament,our lord Jesus is really there.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmatuRahman: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
@ dreamsinbc, i tried to comment on your blog but was not able to. Nice work dear,i tried one of the food this evening and am loving it grin' i just sent you a mail on nairaland ,i want to send you the pic i took.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 24, 2013
i read this on ivf page so i copied it so that someone here can read and make do with it, this is someone's testimony there(Buccacious):

Hello everybody, so good to ne back on the forum. Congrats to all those that just got bfp. Wishing you all a stress free 9months IJN. The devil raised his ugly head as usual oo but thanks be to God that he has been put under my feet where he belongs. Will share my testimony in due time. I want to say a big thank you to all those that sent me emails amd those that congratulated me. God bless you and for those still in the waiting room,this is your yr in Jesus name. I actually did my ivf at regenesis just like blendy said. Dr ekeh is so gud and patient too. Cost of ivf wit him is btw 350-450k excluding drugs. I don't want to hype any doc but his success rate isn't bad at all. I spent abt 160k for my own drugs. I think this depends on age and how well you respond to the drugs. Honestly my case was a miracle coz I got 9eggs of which only 3 wgere looking fairly ok! Tot of cancelling the procedure but honestly, my doc help build my faith and I proceeded. He suggested day 2 transfer to me coz of my egg quality and I was actually the only one dat did day 2 transfer amongst the six of us dat did transfer that day. My embies where 2grade 4 and one grade 3 so they weren't looking too gud but God is faithful. 2 of them took! For those that don't av issues like blocked tubes or mfi I will suggest iui with dr ekeh. His result for iui is simply amazing!wen I did my procedure,5 oda women did iui and honestly,4 od them got bfp! Like I said earlier, i DONT WANT TO HYPE HIM OOOO! But you can give him a try if u want low cost and effective fertility treatment. His iui is abt 160k drug inclusive. Moreso, he has all the time in the world for his patient. There were days I had to book my appointment for after service on sundays and he is always there caling and waiting. Above all,God is d giver of children and He said there shall be no male or female barren amongst you. So, he would give all of us our desired children IJN.

ME:if your tubes are patent and your hubby is ok as per sper.m count is ok, and you have the money(160k) why not try it? if sperm count is low and your tubes are blocked, try ivf/icsi there. remember not to broadcast your procedure until you have a +/-.

congrats to mummy f.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 1:27am On Jun 24, 2013
Mummy Favour big congratulation to you. God that did for you will do for the rest of us IJN.
Udoka you're really a mummy, may God bless you richly and preserve you and yours.
MamaT how borri? I see your triplets in your hands already just believe as far as you eyes can see be it into you.
Pinky22 my God is ever ready for you.
@ All no relenting, God is still in the business of blessing families with chidren.
Remember non shall be barren in the land.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 6:39am On Jun 24, 2013
God has given us victory lets lift him up higher. Goodmorning all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by papalsman: 7:19am On Jun 24, 2013
cHidima my sis, u really said it all for catholics.if catholic will value wha They hv, it will solve them so many things.there is power in blessed sacrament. anytime u re there pray caplet of thank you jesus to thank him 4 all d good thinGs of life u hv enjoy and d one u re to receive 4get wha u re passing thru there he will visit u.Jesus is always happy to see his children coming to stay to adore him there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loliporp(f): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2013
If thou, Lord, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand? 4 But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.

5 I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. 6 My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.7 Let Israel hope in the Lord: for with the Lord there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption. 8 And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities. Psalm 130. Morning Mothers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2013
@AmatuRahman, did you enter the code shown? I put it there to restrict spam. Nairaland is still lacking in the PM department. Pls send the picture to me at frostedbakeshopng@gmail.com. I'm glad you tried and liked the recipe. I hope you try lots more!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:37am On Jun 24, 2013
@Echala thanx dear. This is the hardest challenge av ever had in my life. How can u want something that is good so much and you are not getting it.
Honestly my hearts always goes to those trying for #1 i can only imagine the pains they go thru.
But God sits on His throne above and He watches the affairs of men, He will answer when it pleases Him.
Sorry gals am just overwhelmed.
@Iya-ibeji the prayers should be 30th of the month if others agree.
Morning
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2013
@pınk22 ı agree for 30th.Hello people.Hope we r all fıne.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2013
Good morning mothers of great nation and happy new week.

@mumf, congrats on ur BFP, the Lord will see u through, wishing u a H&H9Ms.

@sen.tempest, congrats on ur aunt's BFP and ur victory, your testimony shall be complete IJN

@Chi16, it is well, i agree with ur DH, i think sometimes, we shd let our body rest from drugs and other treatments, the Lord will comfort and surprise u soonest.

@all our newbies, ona welcome, enjoy ur stay here cos it wont be for long till u move to pregnancy thread.

@udoka and all our preggymomma, tnx for checking up on us and for the useful info. the presence of the Lord will neva depart from u and ur household.

@alwaystrue and MamaTriplets..Amen and Amen, our expectations shall not be cut off/short IJMN.

@all, last cycle i decided not to use any drugs, i only used folic acid all through, on friday AF showed in d night @ day 26 instead of the normal 28/29days, there was not clot in my period at all, hope this is normal cos i used to have clots in my period but this one was just pure blood.

wishing us a favoured ad fruitful week.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2013
@pinky! I think we are cycle buddies! How u dey i believe this is our month.
@all how una dey! GOD HAS ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS BFP! BFP!! BFP!!! ALL D WAY! Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:12am On Jun 24, 2013
@Sen.tempest Amen o, how u dey. My luteal phase plays games with me but God has the final say
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2013
Welcome the newbies. may the good lord make your stay shorter than expected.

@beloved. good to know your doing good. the lord is your strenght. this your wishes on children be as e get oo. God go help us take care of the Quadruplets and quintuplets when they arrive at once.

@pink. no excuse is welcomed from you this month except the announcement of your bfp. its well.

@all in abj. pls has anyone used Camelwood hospital?. pls what is your experience?.

una good morning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hello sisters,
Thanks for checking on me and LO and all the prayers and best wishe. we are doing great to His glory!
Pls dont feel ignored if l dont ackowledge you message on me, l really do appreciate even when l dont say a word.

praying that God will visit us soon again as he did in the month of April.

@umpteen
Congrats on your victory over miscarriages and your LOs. l can imagine what you went thru miscarrying 5months pregnancy...definityly not beans!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
@AmatuRahman, got the pic. It looks yummy!
@Cjnone, Dr. Ugona of carmelwood is a top gynae. That's the hospital i use. I heard of him through people who had used him when he was in First Consultants. I think he's thorough. Then again, it's an individual thing sha. His receptionist needs professional training, but i tend to ignore it as no be she i come see.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
@ Dreaminsbc good job, though I don't like ginger to be visible in my sauce but I think I am going to give this a try. It looks yummy. Thanks.... Btw, your agbalumo must have reach your house by now if the address is correct. Trust me I did not send it to safe so you are safe lol.....
@ all mothers of pious children make una help your sister with my question na abeg, Biko , Ejo ma..........
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uzoo: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hello Ladies , i'm so glad to read about all the good news on here. i dont come often to the health section , but when i do come i like to read this

My sister in law whom i did mention here
on pages 44,244 and 277 of this topic has just started her pills ,she and her hubby

have started their journey for the next baby.(her first was one year old some months back).

i did say i was going to find out what
the name of the fertility medication she used was called its Organic Cassava Root,by Forever Blessed.

i thought it was made by Forever living products ,but unfortunately its not .The pill is available in the states and she gets hers from her lady friend here in Nigeria,if any one wants to know more and how the pill works,you can send her an email. organicfruitfuls@gmail.com

i am so glad that something so natural can do what clomid and the rest does ,with out playing with your entire body system.

My sister in-law had a lot of other health issues, surgeries and medications and was really fed up before she started on the organic thing,i really felt for her when i came here to seek for help for her.

i've started praying for her now and i know she and everyone else here will receive their bundle of Joy soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hello mothers, am so sorry I have been MIA,I did not plan it so. To all who asked after me, thanks so much.

First of all I was down with cold, couldn't even go to work n had to call in sick, so bad that only God healed me on time, couldn't stand up from my bed self, but God helped me.

While on the sick bed, my gmama inlaw I told you guys about died, I had to get up and go for the rite. I thank God still. So have been busy busy busy.

God is more than faithful sha. She took care of hubby and his siblings when they lost their mum, so we all have to be there for her now and do the burial the way it should be done.

May God spare our lives, help us to live in good health, serve Him, give us children and make us see our childrens children, even our great grand children if He tarries to come.

Mummy f, congrats, were ni ise Oluwa.

Many women have passed through this thread and are now mothers, so, am sure as my God lives we too will end our journey on ttc thread in no long time.

Thanks so much for asking after me everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
the dr ekeh, where is he located/hospital name?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
@Omonikiba: You are highly welcome. I believe the cold was a good cold....you know now, bfp symptom smiley smiley smiley . So shall it be in JESUS name. Infact, it is already so.
I'm so sorry about Mama's death. I pray the Lord Almighty will give you, your DH and his siblings all the resources you all need at this time. Ojo ajina sira o! (Sorry, I can't intepret this one).

Thank JESUS you are OK now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
@Omonikiba: I sent you an e-mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
Thank you Iya-Ibeji, amen. I understand the meaning, cos I hear as them dey greet gpapa 'ojo ajina si ra', I learn yoruba greeting by force, me wen I dey do,' I no understand'.

I will reply your mail, I read it this morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.