Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5423672 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
Tbaby, the visible ginger is a personal preference. Grate or pulp it if you prefer.

Omonikiba, may her soul rest in perfect peace. May God grant you all the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
@Omonıkıba so sorry for d loss.It ıs well.ls be strong for ur hubby ok?p
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
@Omonikibia...am so sorry for the loss. may her gentle soul rest in peace...amen. it is wel my sister. i hop u ar strong now?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
@Omonikiba, pls take heart.. Eternal rest grant unto her oh Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her,May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace, Amen... All will be well..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
@All saw this on fbook, on the Deliverance And Prayer Fire Page::::::: so I decided to share it here...

Dreams and their interpretation.

Sexual Dream: This is one of the dangerous tools the enemy uses to collect people's destiny through sexual contact. Many Christians don't take this aspect very seriously. This involves blood to blood contact and anything that actively involves blood could be very deadly. This means that such a person would not be able to conceive as a woman and impregnate his wife as a man. Many things would turned upside down - living a life of poverty, suffering, pains and hardship etc

PRAYER: My God, anything that the enemy has taken away from me through sexual contact in the dream, be restore to me now by fire, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
:::::You dream that you find yourself falling into pit and unable to come out: this means that the enemy has imprisoned you spiritually.

PRAYER: I command any where my enemy has imprisoned my glory, come out and locate me, in the name of Jesus.

:::::EATING in the dream is evil: When you see yourself eating in the dream means that you have been initiated spiritually into the power of darkness. It also serve as food poisoning to condemn the blessing of God in your life.

PRAYER: By the blood of Jesus, I vomit out every food I have eaten in the dream, in the name of Jesus. I release myself from every witchcraft covenant, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
:::::You had a dream of being shot with a gun or arrow: This means that the enemy has shot and killed your destiny and such a person cannot succeed or amount to anything in life. That person will be moving round the circle, working without progress. hoping that all will be well until he/she is old and die. :This is an evil arrow

PRAYER: HOLY GHOST FIRE! HOLY GHOST FIRE! HOLY GHOST FIRE! EVERY EVIL ARROW SHOT AGAINST ME THROUGH DREAM TO RENDER ME USELESS IN LIFE, RETURN TO SENDER AND CONSUME THEM BY FIRE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS

:::::You dream seeing strange and evil hands on your head: As a student or a business person, there will be loss of memory to think deeply. And also, it means the enemy is performing evil things in your life and through this, failure may take control of your business, education, marriage etc..

PRAYER: I release myself from the bondage of failure, in the name of Jesus. My Father, let my life be untouchable and unstoppable to the power of darkness, in the name of Jesus Christ. I command my head, my eyes and all parts of my body to reject every evil control, in the name of Jesus. Pray it with power.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
:::::You dream seeing cobwebs robbing your head: This is a setback and stagnancy from the pit of hell. It means that these are spirit of diversion diverting the good things coming your way.

PRAYER: Every spirit of diversion of my blessings, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. I command Holy Ghost Fire to pursue you and consume you to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.

BBreast feeding a strange baby in the dream: This means that the enemies are drinking the milk of your life.

PRAYER: O LORD, every area of my life that my enemy is feeding on, let them begin to vomit them now, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 25, 2013
@omonikiba, a o ni fi san fun rawa. Please be strong for dh. Hope your health is good now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:27am On Jun 25, 2013
Omonikiba kpele dear,hope u r better now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 7:25am On Jun 25, 2013
[q
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 7:26am On Jun 25, 2013
iya-ibeji:
@Omonikiba: You are highly welcome. I believe the cold was a good cold....you know now, bfp symptom smiley smiley smiley . So shall it be in JESUS name. Infact, it is already so.
I'm so sorry about Mama's death. I pray the Lord Almighty will give you, your DH and his siblings all the resources you all need at this time. Ojo ajina sira o! (Sorry, I can't intepret this one).

Thank JESUS you are OK now.
@Omonikiba, Sorry about all that happened. May she RIP.
@"Ojo ajina sira o". Even me when no be yoruba go interprete dis one. Am replying before I read further so that make I no go see expo, dats if someone has interpreted it. Means, Our day(death) will be far apart, like praying for long life for the living. The yoruba mamas hope I got it. Am a 10/ 10
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2013
Good morning all, hope we had a good night rest?

@Omonikiba, so sorry for the loss, it is well with u and the rest of your family.

@Goldenbaby, yes o yes o yes...chai, the devil is in trouble, a powerful AMEN to the prayers...thanks for the insight. just finished praying those prayerpoints. nice one dearie. The Lord will make us conquerors IJN.

@Venus...u are on point, very correct!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2013
@omonikiba.....aw i remember your previous post about her. May God grant you all the fortitude to bear this loss ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 8:15am On Jun 25, 2013
@Omonikiba Sorry 4 d loss,may her gentle soul rest in peace..nd hp u r much beta now.

@Goldenbaby A very big AMEN'2 dose prayers..tkz 4 sharin.

@All GudMornin fruitful modas,hw una nyte? It is well wit us!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2013
So sorry Omonikiba may her soul RIP take heart dear.
@Goldenbaby tanx for those prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2013
@omonikiba, sorry abt your loss. May God grant u strenght to bear the loss.hope u are feeling much beta now? Its well with you.
@mamas of glorious children, our GOD is still on the throne! HE will grant your heart desires soonest IJN.
@pink I agree with you oh! I always wonder how pple TTC no 1 cope.even my sil that got married b4 me she is TTC #1.tho nobody in the family bother her but I see the hurt in her eyes all the time. Even me, I hardly discuss TTC with her cos I know it can make her feel pressured. But recently, we talked and I gave her a lot of ideas that I got from befriending dr google. I told her she has to take charge of her fertility and not depend on wat docs tell her alone.she did HSG, it was ok and she has regular periods.taken plenty antibiotics to cleanse her system and now one doc told her to come for hydrotubation shocked.for wetin na? I believe soonest allll TTc mamas will shout for joy IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2013
@ Omonikiba darlynn, A̶̲̥̅♏ so sorry abt Τ̣̣ђё death of granny inlaw, may her soul rest in bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Thank GØD̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ better now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2013
oh God!!!

we just got the news of a coleague who gave birth to twin gurls last week, today is supposed to be the naming ceremony, the family called office this morning dat the lady is death as a result of complications through CS.
ohhhhh, its so painful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2013
@Flakeey, na sooo the devil is always a big lier.Amen to your prayer.
@Rashybabe and pink, you are welcome. Our G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will deliver us all Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2013
@Flakeey, Oh ma G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D,oh No!!! Dis life is just a mystery. May her soul rest in peace Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2013
@omonikiba welcome back. sorry about the death of your grandma in-law. may her soul rest in peace. May God give us the privilege of being like her to see our children's children INJ. Amen.

@flakeey. what a sad news. In our lives, we will give birth, stay alive, our children will stay alive, we will see them through play group to post graduate level. they will marry in our presence, we will carry their children/children children IJN.amen

@safe06. you wan do missing in action abi? u beta come here ooo. the aboki you asked me to collect plenty tins on top of ur head because of mummyf lo no dey allow me rest ooo. I told him you promised to email the money today unfailingly o. no fall my hand. I no get strength to speak English with aboke.

@all. May the grace and favour of God be with us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 11:02am On Jun 25, 2013
@
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2013
@Wonyi its not ur portion IJN. God forbid. We won't loose our husbands o IJN.
@ Flakeey na wao this life is a mystery . God'll console the family. Such shall not be our portion IJN. We will all be alive with our twins/triplets till they see our old age IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:29am On Jun 25, 2013
my sweet sistas am suppose to be giving the testimony of my bfp now but i had a chemical pregnancy. I still thank God because He did something wonderful for me. Although my period came earlier than expected making my LP short by 3 days hmmmm my sista my period is very normal. I slept thruout the night without waking up to change, no frequent change of pad, no terrible cramps infact am very normal.
Pls everything i posted here as per shrinking fibroids is worth trying i can now say clearly and with faith that am fibroid free. If u've not experience bleeding with fibroids u won't understand what am saying.
If u usually have abnormal heavy flows with clots pls take 3 tablespoons full of cod liver oil everyday that's about 60,000iu it helps in controlling the flow, i tot i would try it this time but for where i no see heavy flow o. Thank u Jesus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
Oh God soo much bad news today. Even me got a little bit of a bad news as regards ttc.
May God keep us strong, increase us in faith and protect us from the evil in this world and in the here after. Amin.
@ pink22, Omonikiba,Wonyi, flakeey. And all of us going tro' so difficult time right now. May God ease our pain and see us tro successfully.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
@ominikiba. May God amlighty console una.

@Venuss, @pink22, @wonyi, @flakeey. The Lord is your strength. He will never allow his own see evil.

@all, abeg I have been having this wahala for a while now. someone help explain this to me. each time I pray well well for midnight and had peace say the prayer go well well, immediately I sleep after the prayer, something invisible will come and press me hard on the bed. I can't talk, I can't stand, I can't even move my body til the thing leaves me. after this encounter, I will be very weak, sometimes my body will pain me for some days before I will be okey. I have explained this to my pastor, we have prayed about it but the incidence still repeats itself once in a while. Devil na very big lier oo. anyhow he/she does it, I am a winner IJN. I no go gree for am ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
@flakeey that is so sar. Do people still die of complications of natural birth or CS? Na wa o! May God give the family thr fortitude to bear the loss

@wonyi, i join you in rejoicing over the life of your dh. I soak yourself and your family with the blood of jesus and al of us in the forum. We shall not be widows, neither will our dh be widowers ijn. We shall vet pregnant and carry to term and have a supernatural birth ijn. GOD almighty will grant us life to see our children's children ijn

@doublebls, i suggest you seek deliverance babe.

@ venus, whatever the bad news you recieved. Jesus has the final say. Cast your burdens on him, it is well with you ijn.

@pink soon you will testify. P.s how do people know they have had a chemical,? Is it tbrough a positive hpt?

@all it is well with our souls. I pray God will have mercy on us and grant us our heart desires ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
@Ominikiba, condolences on the death of your grandma. May the Lord comfort you and DH. I understand how you must feel as my grandma before she died too used to say she will carry my children but even though she is not here to see it in her lifetime, it will still happen in my lifetime and people will rejoice with me. Oju lo pesi.

@wonyi, it is because God has better plans for you that your husband is saved. Rejoice because this is just the beginning. May all those injured heal fast and may the person that is lost be found safe and well by Gods grace. Congrats dear.

@Pink22, you will still testify by Gods grace of conception, your pregnancy cravings, delivery and so on. Sorry for your loss dear.

@Venus, it is well. Use your shield of faith against the fiery darts of unbelief and doubts flying your way. Faith is the substance of what you hope for. God never fails no matter the situation.

@Flakeey, oh dear! This is really sad news. Afterall the effort. May the Lord keep the girls. Hmmmmm, as long as we have life please let us continually praise God irrespective of any situation. The truth is that when death comes, we face our maker, then all lifes travails, achievements, tears and pain pale into oblivion. It is well with the family and may they be comforted at this painful time.

@Goldenbaby thanks for the prayer points and declarations.

@Doublebls, it is time to declare more, praise more and remove fear. You have the authority so ensure you declare anytime during the day when you remember this issue and believe it. That is where faith comes into play. And when I mean declare, also mention who you are in Christ and your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. Also spend time with studying the word and striving foe perfection through Christ. It is well with you, you are more than a conqueror.

@All, God is moved by faith. If people who were not even entitled to a blessing, like the woman whose daughter had issues, can be blessed; I mean if Jesus could tell the woman that He cannot cast what He is meant to give the children to dogs and the woman, instead of getting offended still held on, how much more you who love and believe Him. One thing is sure, The Lord God Almighty is the Promise Fulfiller and He fulfils beyond our dreams because His thoughts are not our thoughts neither His ways our ways. Has He said it and will He not do it? Receive peace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
@ Pinky congrats because ur miracle is close
@ Doublebls, Favoredgal and Venuss thanks. This year n the year beyond won't swallow us,hobby n children.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by umpteen: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
Our products are not medicines and am not making medical claims, that d products will cure diseases such as Cancer or Hiv/Aids is not ethical.To b honest the products benefits speak for themselves.

I was ban for hours because for putting my contact on nairaland.for those that av used our products and av been cured most especially :FIBROID,INFERTILIY, STAPHYLOCOCCUS INFECTION etc GOD WILL SEE U THRU till d END.

Am still in ask me anything it my job.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by umpteen: 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
@udoka2 thanks its well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.