Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5423835 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by umpteen: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
Rashybabe12: @iyabetajos am here my sista,tankz for checkin on me...God ll visit ur home soon
@iya ibejijos thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by umpteen: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
nmagirl: My sister how una dey? God will not allow the enemy to triumph in our lives and situation. For days now i have been emotionally down. I went for a general body check. The one they do with computer. It shows that I have low Vit. E and Zinc and d worst I have PID-Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, i hv done my research and it's not funny. I was so surprised because d pain during BD that Dr. scanned and say it's ovarian cyst is actually one of the symptoms of PID- no cyst, no fibroid. I dnt know wot to do. Am even scared to go and check if it has affected my tubes already because of late dictation. This ttc is...............God pls help me. If i dey patch, the thing go dey leak from another place. who did i offend? Before i got married to dh i got preggo twice for him although fibroid pushed it out. Now after getting married and removing the fibroid, no preggo, not even missing af for 1min.

Does anybody have any idea how to treat PID,naturally(herbs) or medically. Am so tired of taking drugs. God why me. All my 3 sisters are happily married with kids it's only me, fibroid me, cyst me and now PID still me, ttc me. *sobbing*
I think you I post something on your case.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Rashybabe n Nice,glad u gals r ok.thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
umpteen: I think you I post something on your case.

@ umpteen, Go to advert section. U'v started again. Are u making mockery of our situation here or what? I go swear for you oo.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
nmagirl:

@ umpteen, Go to advert section. U'v started again. Are u making mockery of our situation here or what? I go swear for you oo.

Dominique please come help us clean this thread. I have reported some of umpteen's post but nothing has been done.
thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
umpteen: Dommy!can't I use your thread for my HEALTH ADVISE,am a SWISSGARDE DISTRUBUTOR and NAFDAC APPROVE OUR PRODUCT,many people are using it and are free from so many ailment today that is why am hear to spread the NATURALGARDE and heal the disease!

now we really know who umpteen is. Just a distributor. Please go open ur own thread. This is for people ttc. U came here with stories and then started advertising cunningly. It is getting irritating, please go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
@all, I wish us all the success in the world with whatever we are doing to overcome this monster called ttc.
For the pregnant mamas! Udolistic baby, Nictos! mummyf (me) hehehe etc. I fast forward u all to breastfeeding forum to share your success stories so that others may hear and be encouraged and also learn what may work for them and deliver a bundle of joy to their waiting arms one day.

@all hmmmmmmmmm. what can I say? ttc no easy ooooo. I no go even wish am for my enemy. I went to visit my cousin who was crying and uncomfortable while I was getting married because she was older than me then and no husband/serious bf. now she don marry, she carry first belle get miscarriage after 6 months, to crown it all, she don born and I dey suspect say another dey on the way. hmmmmmmmmmm. what can I say. God I thank you so much for the gift of life, good health and the privilege of knowing you as my God. e no easy oooooo. e no easy ooooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by say9ng(m): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omomire(f): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
Am a first timer on this forum. Beem TTC for almost two years noW. Love you mamas everyday. The Lord will answer us very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
@say9ng, please don't kill me. So sperm came out and the whole workforce saw it and it was a big disgrace. You're so funny. This has so lifted my mood. cheesy grin

Hi Ladies, I hope you're all doing well.

Omonikiba, your Yewande is coming very soon. Pls accept my condolences.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
@doublebls and mummyf,ona thank u ooo,shey alafia ni?
@nmagirl,u eye e af RED oooo,abeg no let ur anger get annoyed.

@beloved,heheeheee,u dey vex oooo,I purposely ignored all of umpteen posts,if u remember in one of our previous post,where we decided to ignore annoying posts by not responding to d post,so umpteen own for just join that association of ignored posts. Sincerly,d posts are realy realy annoying. Meanyle,my beloved1993,no b doctor u call ursef,which time u start detective work?heheeheeeee
@umpteen,carry ur advert go advert section. Girls are not smiling here oooo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
I was wondering when someone will answer this umpteen person.nma girl,lol @I go swear for you oh!
Cjone, its well.GOD is still on the throne.
@omomie, welcome, may ur stay be short and sweet IJN.
@say9nG,its called EDA in yoruba and I heard its caused by infections. Even tho I feel not all the sperm should enter na! U only need one to fertilize egg.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
My safe, I be jack of all trades o. Lol
my family say na law I for read, some say na CSI work I should do. Lol
I didn't know about the ignoring post thing, I missed it.
hope you are well my sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
Iyabetajos: Good morning friends.hope we slept well?may joy n peace continually increase in our lives.
Hawtmummie,pls hope u r oka?since u asked abt moringa we neva heard from u again.nice14 how far?hope u r gud.Rashy babe come say hello.dis r d names i woke up wit on my mind ohh.dunno y

My lovely sistas! I dey oooooooooo. @iyabetajos, this is d second time u asked of me. Today makes it a month plus that I jst went off ttc. I needed to cool off, get my acts together and of course get my sexy back(@safeciology201)lol! Then I also reconnected with my God(Alwaystrue, U are blessed) Omonikiba, accept my condolence on granny. @Skimpy!! Congrats love! @pinky, chemical must never return oh! That era is over, ur season is here. @Dreamsbinc, u no ask of me ba? Ok ohhh. I'l tell my @udoka 4 u. @udoka, u are indeed an inspiration. @Mummyf.....Congrats ooooooo! Happy nine correct months to u!
@mamatriplets...God bless u. @marriedandjoyous...ur miracle is here..just grab it. @nice14...ur stay here in ttc is over.Amen. @Favouredgal...how now? Show, abeg.

@all...love u all..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
@Hawtmummie thanx. Enjoy ur freedom from ttc.
@All lol! Una no wan buy swissgarde products? Hahahahahha umpteen umpteen ur name sef na case. Abeg carry ur biz go corner no be dat one we dey talk
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
@doublebls, they moved from Area 11 like 3 years ago. Carmelwood is now along the main road of Kado Estate. Card is like 4k(?). Consultation is 3,500 per visit.

@Hawtmummie, no vex 2 much. U dey my mind. I will tell Tbaby to buy container of kuli kuli for you, k?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
hawtmummie glad u r ok.didnt know u said u were takin tym off.kpele dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hey!!! I don laff tire!!! Choi, swearing tinz, 5ml of s.perm pouring everywhere for office? Gals are nt smiling ooo!!! Hehehehehehe... Una wan shekpe 4 upmteen? If na me b U i go carry my kaya run frm dis pepper body ttc forum. Lol. I salute effrybody. I heard a very sad story on sunday. My hairdresser has been away 4 sometime, only 4 her to resume & say that she lost her 48 years old elder sister to fibroid who just got married 2years ago at age 46!!! Ewo!!! Do you still think U av a reason to Praise our God? Ur case is DEFINITELY not d worst ooo!!! There is HOPE for d LIVING!!! @Nmagal, I came for you. I did dat computer test last week & it said a lot of funny tinz. We need to b sure U really have PID. Do a HVS (High Vagi.nal Swab) to ascertain d kind of infection. Your hubby might need to do urine & se.men culture too, so dat U are treated togeda once & for all. Wen d results are out let Us know, we'll take it up from there. Cheers!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
@ Hawt mummie, i dey o! good you are taking a break, i am too! after 4 months of clomid...of which only 1 worked...i'v decided to give my body a break and just eat and live healthy for now.

@ Omomire, welcome, may your time here be short
@Say9n...sperm came out after 24 hours, that one dey serious o! make she seek medical attention ASAP

@ All just ignore Umpteen abeg! not everyone here is genuine...some people are preparing to TTC, bidding their time, so they can shove, either their product, their pastor or themselves down vulnerable people's throat. just taken any post/ advice you feel will be relevant to you and keep kit moving

@ Cjonne, don't worry your time will come soon. each and everyone of us know how you feel

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omomire(f): 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
Sabi sabi mamas make una help me with this can i still get pregnant naturally with one patent left tube and the other with hydrosalpinx.i have been emotionally down since i got the result last week.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
@omomire yea, a couple of people on this thread have gotten pregnant with just one tube...try and make out time to read old posts, i'm sure you will be encouraged and more knowledgeable for it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
@omonikiba dis is a year n two months i lost d woman i v as both mama n papa cos my dad passed away when we were still little, if i could stand my mum's death u can do so by God grace. Amen .. Cos one day all life will b gone, our prayer is to go at a very old age n also make it to heaven which is d most of it all,, My dear take heart,, it is well....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
All the fruitful mamas. This year of multiple blessings, your blessing of carrying your Isaac and Samuel will never elude you INJ. Amen. @nmagirl I had a similar issue. Go for VDRL, ECS and URINE M/C/S to know the type of infection and the drugs that are resistance or sensitive to it. You're DH should also go for VDRL(Blood), SEMINAL FLUID ANALYSIS and URINE M/C/S . All the best
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
@hatwmummie a big Amen to dat. Ur bebies are here already. I bought some baby first wear yesterday, so I decided to wash dem wit d ones I had today. While washing dem I pray to God & reminded my babies of how much I love dem dats y I'm washing dem with my hands, I didn't use d washing machine & want dem to come quickly, I called on d Angel dat visited mary 2 bring my own good news too. Kia d cloths dem fine . To every one of us waiting, our time to carry our babies has come.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
It is time for prayer against bad anddd good dream.
PRAYER POINTS

1. I claim all the good things which God has revealed to me through dreams. I reject all bad and satanic dreams in the name of Jesus.

2. ( You are going to be specific here. Place your hand on your chest and talk to God specifically about the dreams which need to be cancelled. Cancel it with all your strength. If it need fire, command the fire of God to burn it to ashes.)

3. O Lord, perform the necessary surgical operation in my life and change all that had gone wrong in the spirit world.

4. I claim back all the good things which I have lost as a result of defeat and attacks in my dreams in Jesus’ name.

5. I arrest every spiritual attacker and paralyse their activities in my life in the name of Jesus.

6. I retrieve my stolen virtues, goodness and blessings in Jesus’ name.

7. Let all satanic manipulations through dreams be dissolved in Jesus’ name.

8. Let all arrows, gun shots, wounds, harrassment, opposition in dreams return to the sender in the name of Jesus.

9. I reject every evil spiritual load placed on me through dreams in Jesus’ name.

10. All spiritual animals ( cats, dogs, snakes, crocodiles) paraded against me should be chained and return to the senders in the name of Jesus.

11. Holy Ghost, purge my intestine and my blood from satanic foods and injections.

12. I break every evil covenant and intiation through dreams in the name of Jesus.

13. I disband all the hosts of darkness set against me in the name of Jesus.

14. Every evil imagination and plan contrary to my life should fail woefully in the name of Jesus.

15. Every doorway and ladder to satanic invasion in my life should be abolished forever by the Blood of Jesus.

16. I loose myself from curses, hexes, spells, bewitchment and evil domination directed against me through dreams in the name of Jesus.

17. I command you ungodly powers, release me in the name of Jesus.

18. Let all past satanic defeats in the dream be converted to victory in the name of Jesus

19. Let all the test in the dream be converted to testimonies in Jesus’ name.

20. Let all trials in the dream be converted to triumphs in Jesus’ name.

21. Let all failures in the dream be converted to success in Jesus’ name.

22. Let all scars in the dream be converted to stars in Jesus’ name.

23. Let all bondage in the dream be converted to freedom in Jesus’ name.

24. Let all losses in the dream be converted to gains in Jesus’ name.

25. Let all opposition in the dream be converted to victory in Jesus’ name.

26. Let all weaknesses in the dream be converted to strength in Jesus’ name.

27. Let all negative in the dream be converted to positive in Jesus’ name.

28. I release myself from every infirmity introduced into my life through dreams in the name of Jesus.

29. Let all attempts by the enemy to deceive me through dreams fail woefully in the name of Jesus.

30. I reject evil spiritual husband, wife, children, marriage, engagement, trading, pursuit, ornament, money, friend, relative, etc. in the name of Jesus.

31. Lord Jesus, wash my spiritual eyes ears and mouth with your blood.

32. The God who answerth by fire should answer by fire whenever any spiritual attacker against me.

33. Lord Jesus, replace all satanic dreams with heavenly visions and divnely-inspired dreams.
34. Let the blood of Jesus wash all the organs in my body in the name of Jesus.
35. Confess these scriptures out loud: Psalm 27: 1-2, 1 Cor. 10:21, Psalm 91

36. I command every evil plantation in my life, come out with all you roots in the name of Jesus! (Lay your hands on your stomach and keep repeating the emphasized area.)

37. Evil strangers in my body, come all the way out of your hiding places in the name of Jesus.

38. I disconnect any conscious or unconscious linkage with demonic caterers in the name of Jesus.

39. Let all avenues of eating or drinking spiritual poisons be close in the name of Jesus.

40. I cough out and vomit any food eaten from the table of the devil in the name of Jesus. (Cough them out and vomit them in faith. Prime the expulsion).

41. Let all negative materials circulating in my blood stream be evacuated in the name of Jesus’.

42. I drink the blood of Jesus. (Physically swallow and drink it in faith. Keep doing this for some time).

43. Let all evil spiritual feeders warring against me drink their own blood and eat their own flesh.

44. I command all demonic food utensils fashioned against me to be roasted in the name of Jesus.

45. Holy Ghost fire, circulate all over my body.

46. I command all physical poisons inside my system to be neutralized in the name of Jesus.

47. Let all evil assignments fashioned against me through the mouth gate be nullified in the name of Jesus.

48. Let all spiritual problems attached to any hour of the night be cancelled in the name of Jesus. (Pick the periods from 12 midnight down to 6:00 am)

49. Bread of heaven, fill me till I want no more.

50. Let all catering equipment of evil caterers attached to me be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

51. I command my digestive system to reject every evil command in the name of Jesus.

52. Let all satanic designs of oppression against me in dreams and visions be frustrated in the name of Jesus.

53. I remove my name from the register of evil feeders with the blood of Jesus.

54. Let the habitation of evil caterers become desolate in the name of Jesus.

55. I paralyse the spirit that brings bad dreams to me in the name of Jesus.

56. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost destroy any evil list containing my name of Jesus.

57. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost destroy any evil list containing my name in the name of Jesus.

58. I destroy any coffin prepared for me in the name of Jesus.

59. I cancel and wipe off all evil dreams in the name of Jesus.

60. I destroy every satanic accident organised for my sake in the name of Jesus.

61. I render all evil night creatures powerless in the name of Jesus.

62. Let the blood of Jesus wash all the organs in my body in the name of Jesus.

63. Let all sicknesses planted in my life through evil spiritual food be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

64. Let the blood of Jesus erase all evil dreams in the name of Jesus.

65. Let the fire of God boil all rivers harbouring unfriendly demons in the name of Jesus.

66. Let all evil dreams be replaced with blessings in the name of Jesus.

67. I command all my good dreams to come to pass in the name of Jesus.

68. Father, hasten the performance of my good dreams.

O Lord, I thank you for another moment like this. I know that you will deliver many people in demonstration of your mighty power. I know that the devil is in trouble as a result of this teaching. Father, I pray that you grant everyone the grace to be on fire at all at times so that all satanic strategies against them in their dreams will be cancelled. Lord, release your fire in the name of Jesus. I pray for those who have suffered defeat as a result of bad dreams. I decree a complete reversal of all satanic curse in Jesus’ name.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
@loldar2000 Amen Amen$Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
i just saw this info on internet so i decided to post it here. hope this wi help someone here

Knowing Your Menstrual Cycle

Getting to know your cycle is key to understanding your fertility. You need to appreciate what is happening to your body at every stage of the month (i.e. based on a 28 day cycle, what is happening during week one, week two, week three, and week four) so that you can interpret signs and work with your natural rhythms to enhance your fertility.

Every aspect of your cycle is equally important. Your menstrual flow is a good indicator of your general overall health and fertility. Women today do not talk with each other as much about their cycle, so, more and more women have an understanding of what is 'normal'. Now that you want to concieve, it is time to get involved, talk about it, learn about it, and feel it like never before. Always remember that what is normal for some is not for others. Volume, colour, length, etc. can vary from woman to woman. .

The Ovarian-Hypothalamus-Pituitary female sexual hormonal axis. If this regulatory system is balanced the woman will feel very little changes throughout her cycle. Most women have some kind of imbalance, therefore they do feel the changes in their cycle, although, these are good ways to get to know what is going on, and aids in the process of rebalancing. 10-15% of miscarriages happen due to hormonal imbalances. Many infertility problems are due to hormonal ovulatory disorder. It makes good sense to get to know this part of you and start balancing it today.

Start making a daily diary of how you feel throughout your cycle. This is a good way to get in tune with your hormonal fluctuations. Charts are available to take temperature, record cervical secretions, note intercourse, and spaces for many other signs and feelings.

The cycle begins with the start of your period (the first day when normal flow begins). There is about 14 days until ovulation (follicular phase), estrogen levels constantly increase, toward ovulation your sex drive may rise, cervical mucus appears, and you become fertile. The second half, the luteal phase, is from ovulation to your period. This is when fertilization occurs, if not, the egg is absorbed and the uterus prepares to shed its lining. Progesterone rises in the luteal phase and estrogen levels fall in the last 7 days. This is the Pre-menstrual phase.
Fertile signs

Cervical mucus: this is a reliable way to know when you are fertile. The secretions become slippery, elastic, and egg white in character.
Cervix: By feeling the cervix at the same time each day you can tell when you are fertile. When it is high, soft, and open, this is your fertile time.
Basal Body Temperature: Don't become obsessive about this. Pregesterone causes a rise in temperature of about 0.2 degrees celcius immediately after ovulation. This should remain high until menses begin. Other conditions cause raises in temperature; infections, stress, medication, drinking alcohol, of lack of sleep. A temperature that is consistantly below 36 degrees celcius during the follicular phase may indicate an underactive thyroid (lethargy, weight gain, sensitivity to cold). A high temperature before ovulation may indicate an overactive thyroid. If your temperature does not change throughout, it may point to a luteal phase defect, or that you may not be ovulating.
LH surge: This takes place just before the egg is released. Some women ovulate immediately after the surge. Do not wait to have intercourse. These are kits that come with sticks you urinate on daily.
Sex Drive: This is a simple and wonderful indicator of your fertile time. When you want it, go get it!

Week One

Falling estrogen and progesterone levels signal the hypothalamus to release GnRH (gonadotrophin releasing hormone) which triggers bleeding and the start of the cycle. This makes the pituitary release FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) which starts the growth of the follicles with an egg inside each of them.

Bleeding generally lasts from 4-7 days with the heaviest bleeding on day 1. The amount bled is usually about 50-80ml. The endometrium starts to regenerate and by day 5 it will be about 2mm thick.

Most women in the swest believe that menstrual pain is normal, they take painkillers to manage. The painkilling medication can also effect your fertility. Pain is a sign that the flow of energy and blood is impeded. The blood should be red, not dark-brown and thick, or pinkish and watery. Clots also are a sign of imbalance.

Get to bed early during bleeding. Eat nourishing easily digestable foods. Do not expose yourself to climactic extremes. Try not to swim in cold water, and avoid sex if possible.

It is also highly recommended that women stay away from tampons. The use of reuseable pads and cups such as 'the keeper' are the safe way to go, they just take a little getting used to. If you must use tampons, educate yourself in the dangers associated with them, and only use organic cotton unbleached.

Vitamins A, E, and selenium are all important to build up the endometrium. Foods rich in iron and vitamin C help compensate for the blood loss. CoQ10 helps oxygenate and move the blood, and vitamin B1 also helps build blood.

Do light exercises during your period such as yoga, qigong, or meditation.

Week Two
Between 10-20 follicles have been developing, but this week, the ONE will be chosen for ovulation. FSH levels continue to rise to stimulate follicle growth. The dominant follicle may grow to become 20 mm in diameter. The ovaries tell the endometrium to thicken to foster the possible coming implantation. When estrogen rises, FSH declines so that no more follicles mature. Estrogen peaks at around day 12, this tells the hypothalamus to release LH. LH levels surge around day 14, 24-36 hours later the wall of the follicle ruptures and releases the egg which then begins its journey into the fallopian tubes.

B vitamins are needed for proper release of the egg and synthesis of RNA and DNA. Zinc, magnesium, selenium, and vitamin A aid egg production and cell division. Vitamin C, E, selenium and zinc are all thought to be important elements in the follicular fluid that surround the egg to aid in its suvival.

During this week you will have more energy, feel more alive. Do regular aerobic activity (brisk walks, aerobics, martial arts, running, swimming, cycling, weights). You cannot have sex too much! This does not weaken the sperm, actually, chances of conception are increased with more frequent sex. Some say that sperm can last up to seven days if their seminal and protate emisions are healthy. An egg is fertilizable for 12-24 hours after release. So when fertile signs are at their optimum, intercourse is important. Day 10-15 are the days on a 28 day cycle where a woman is most fertile. 5 days before ovulation and 2 days after equals 1 week of conception intercourse every cycle. Enjoy!

N/B: Consuming yams during the pre ovulatory part of the cycle can sometimes stimulate ovulation. Yams act like the drug Clomid.

DO NOT LET SEX BECOME A TIMED SYSTEMATIC EVENT!!!
CARESSING AND pre-intimacy INCREASE FERTILITY!!!
DO NOT USE ARTIFICIAL LUBRICANTS. ONLY USE PRE~SEED FERTILITY FRIENDLY LUBRICANT.
TRY TO OBTAIN ORGASM TOGETHER!!!
STAY IN BED FOR 30 MINUTES AFTER SEX!!!
DO NOT GO TO THE TOILET FOR 30 MINUTES AFTER SEX!!!
TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM THE USE OF ALCOHOL AND DRUGS TO SET THE MOOD!!!

Week Three

Now that FSH has dropped, and LH is slowly declining, it is the time of progesterone. This phase is called the luteal phase. This is from ovulation until bleeding. This should last at least 10 days for their to be time for fertilization and implantation. The site where the follicle ruptured on the ovary turns into the corpus lutem which secretes progesterone.
Progesterone; 1. builds and thickens the uterus endometrium to support the embryo which will burrow into its layers, 2. turns off LH and FSH so no more eggs are produced, 3. raises the bady temperature ever so slightly, and 4. closes the cervix and forms a plug to stop things from entering the uterus.

Zinc and vitamin A are important for the production of progesterone. Vitamin C is important for the corpus luteum and its release of progesterone.

Do moderate exercise at this time (walking, cycling, taiji, yoga), and avoid excessive weights and aerobic activity.

Week Four

Time to hope, pray, stay calm, and think positive. The embryo gets to the uterus 4-5 days after fertilization. The egg has 2 days to become fertilized. 7 days maximum for the egg to get fertilized and into the uterus. Another 2-3 days may be required to complete implantation. Therefore, implantation occurs about 7-10 days after ovulation. An embryo (or blastocyst) has about 30 cells by the time it reaches the uterus and starts to break its cellular capsule (zona pellucida) to begin implantation. As women age, the zona pellucida becomes tougher. After implantation has taken place, the placenta begins to form and HCG (human chorionic gonadotophin) is released signaling pregnancy. This makes the endometrium not be shed (menses), and the corpus luteum to produce more progesterone to sustain the pregnancy for the next 12 weeks until the placenta can do it on its own. If no conception has taken place, the corpus luteum will degenerate after 12-16 days post ovulation, and the 8-10mm thick endometrium will stop developing and begin to shed. Estrogen and progesterone levels fall, the hypothalamus releases GnRH which releases FSH. Bleeding occurs, follicles begin to develop, and the whole cycle starts again.

Try to eat warming foods (cooked), but not too spicy. Stay away from too many raw and cold food and drink. Ensure a healthy supply of essential fatty acids, vitamin B6, E, zinc, and magnesium are in the diet.

Exercise at will unless you think you may be pregnant, then stay away from high impact, heavy weight, extreme aerobic activities. Deep breathing and visualization of an implanting embryo is of utmost importance at this time.

Improving Cervical Secretions

Cervical secretions are vital to fertility. They indicate fertility, and aid the sperm in their journey. The cervix is filled with a mucus secreting membrane. Estrogen changes the cervical fluid. the vagina gets moist wet and slippery, secretions may show on your underwear and toilet paper, and this fluid becomes stretchy like egg white if stretched between finger and thumb. The mucus will stretch 2-4 cm when you are most fertile. The fertile mucus creates ease of passage for the swimming sperm through the cervix. Progesterone kicks in immediately after ovulation which dries up this cervical mucus and gives it a lotion like character.

When you are not detecting fertile cervical mucus, it is possible that you are ovulating right after you are bleeding so that the fertile mucus is blended with the blood.

Other causes for inadequate cervical mucus; low estrogen levels (low body weight), rapid weight changes, too much wheat bran in diet, vitamin A deficiency, antihistamines, ulcer medication, clomid, some antidepressants, too much exercise reduces circulating estrogens, smoking, high doses of vitamin C dry up mucus, synthetic underwear, fabric softeners, scented toilet paper, tampons, vaginal lubricants, pH out of balance, and poor sexual techniques where the woman is not excited enough to produce sufficient secretions.

Cervical secretions can be improved by; eating foods rich in B vitamins, drinking plenty of water, and including wheat germ in the diet all can help.

If you have determined that your pH balance is off the following is a quick dietary reference to help.

Alkaline foods (to correct acidity): millet, almonds, seaweed, beets, artichokes, asparagus, green, broccoli, brussels sprouts, celery, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, kale, cucumber, endive, escarole, leeks, kohlrabi, lettuce, onions, garlic, ginger, parsley, potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkins, turnips, watercress, brown rice, apples, apricots, fresh figs, bananas, berries, melons, kiwi, grapes, lemons, limes, pears, plums, peaches, mangos, papayas, bamboo shoots, bok choy, parsnips, eggplant, okra, peppers, radishes, swiss chard, rhubarb, spinach.
Neutral foods: yogurt, butter.
Acid foods: lamb, chicken, turkey, goose, duck, salmon, white fish, eggs, beans, barley, buckwheat, oats, rye, white rice, mushrooms, raisins, beef, veal, pork, ham, bacon, cheese, goat and cow milk, wheat, corn, tomatoes, oranges, grapefruit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 2:54am On Jun 27, 2013
@Pink,your bfp is very close,it is well.
@Loldar2000,Amen,Amen::: I believe that all ma bad dreams have been nullified by the blood of Jesus Christ.Amen
@Chi16,thank you so so much for the info.
@all the newbies una welcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 4:57am On Jun 27, 2013
@loldar2000, thanks 4 d prayer points..God bless you plenty.
@Chi16, nice one thanks 4 sharing.
@all d newbies, welcome n may ur stay here be short.

@all feeling down or depressed, just hold on and remember dat as long as God is still God, this too shall pass and u will bear ur children in due time.

Its well with us..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 8:08am On Jun 27, 2013
Good morning mas, Good morning sirs, Good morning friends...

@Lordar, a big AMEN to those powerful prayers...

@Chi16, thanx for the information, very educative, God bless u plenty.

@Morire, u ar welcome, the Lord of fruitfulness will make ur stay shorter dan u expect.

@Safe, hawmummy, mummyf, udoka, mama3, iyabetajos, dreamsinbic, shiloh,goldenbaby,nice14,beloved1993,omonikiba,nictos,pink, doublebls, sazyn and all our fruitful moms and dads here, i hail o, i throway salute, u ar all in my prayers...God will put smiles on our faces b4 this year runs out, nobody will be left out of God's mercy IJMN (AMEN).

do have a wonderful day!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2013
@Flakeey,thanks so much,our good lord will also bless and surprise you with a wonderful bfp,favour and blessing. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.