Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424833 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
Waooo, my lovely sisters, thanks for showering your love, am ok now and thanks for the condolence greetings. God will keep our old ones for us and let's take care of them while they still live. I thank God grama died happy, despite the fact that she is old, she was always telling, 'don't worry you will have your kids', 'I will ask you hubby to take u to hospital and find out the cause of delay',imagine, she told all my hubby's sisters n cousin that they should never disturb me, she likes me so much till her death, I love to be loved that's why I was pained but nonetheless, God is the owner of the dead and the life.

To all the newbies, welcome. Your stay here will be short.

Imagine, my sister inlaws and some family friends who saw me said wetin dey hold us? They all said ignorance na im dey hold us, hehehehehe, they don't know me I don turn guru courtesy nairaland ttc thread.

They are suggesting, ivf, iui, fertility drugs and all d likes, imagine ooo, one of my sister inlaw said she has a friend who used one particular drugs n got twins that she will find out n text me the name. I just dey smile, me wen I don turn guru. I dey say, ok ok ok ok to all their saying. They were educating me n DH on ivf, we look at ourselves n winked.lol.

God dey with us all ooo, I just hate delay cos u will start getting different advises, well, there are many counsel(s), but the counsel of the Lord shall stand sure. Amen.

@Iya-ibeji, I have replied the mail.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
My sister how una dey? God will not allow the enemy to triumph in our lives and situation. For days now i have been emotionally down. I went for a general body check. The one they do with computer. It shows that I have low Vit. E and Zinc and d worst I have PID-Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, i hv done my research and it's not funny. I was so surprised because d pain during BD that Dr. scanned and say it's ovarian cyst is actually one of the symptoms of PID- no cyst, no fibroid. I dnt know wot to do. Am even scared to go and check if it has affected my tubes already because of late dictation. This ttc is...............God pls help me. If i dey patch, the thing go dey leak from another place. who did i offend? Before i got married to dh i got preggo twice for him although fibroid pushed it out. Now after getting married and removing the fibroid, no preggo, not even missing af for 1min.

Does anybody have any idea how to treat PID,naturally(herbs) or medically. Am so tired of taking drugs. God why me. All my 3 sisters are happily married with kids it's only me, fibroid me, cyst me and now PID still me, ttc me. *sobbing*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
@Pink22, congrats still, your miracle is here. You shall not suffer loss again. Pls take care of yourself. It will stick next time. Much love.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
@ nmagirl pls dont cry. Oya oh all our sabi sabi sisters come to her aid with solutions. It is well with you
@pink 22,the next one MUST stay by Gods grace,amen
@ omonikiba,God will console you,just know she has gone to a better place,it remains for you to train your childre in the fear of the Lord so that they will meet their grandma one day.
@ Wonyi,we rejoice with you and your family over the victory and testimony
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
@Nmagirl, I first laugh as I saw your post, something came to my mind, if na good good thing they come your way, will you have said God why me? Even if there are your three sisters its doesn't mean you have the same fate with them, you were created differently.

You will surely have your kids my sister, never mind the lies of the devil, but praise Him first and then solution.

@MamaTriplet can say how she treated her infection, or maybe I will search for the page and repost for you. I had infections too but cleared, can't remember the drugs I used but I also used herbs to clear it finally, note, if you are treating infection your hubby too must be treated too, so that when you r cleared he won't infect you back, this was well analysed by MamaT.

I missed some pages trying to catch up.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
@Wonyi, waoooo, we thank God for sustaining your hubby's life. Even in TTC we have reasons to thank God. Glory to God in the highest.

None of us, our hubby's shall be wasted, God will preserve our family.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
@MamaT..and all my sabi sabi sisters I am waiting. Imagine my husband's former landlady -Alhaja saw me and was asking me why i have not gotten preggo, what d problem is, my mother also. she came visiting last weekend and was asking me if I see af at all. dis ttc is allowing intruders who are not suppose to know ur secret to start asking u questions.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
Tanx y'all am actually ok. The fact that i have a normal period alone have over shadowed any pains from the chemical.
Someone asked how u know u had a chemical. Well for me i when i suspect pregnancy i test as early as 10dpo with a very sensitive hpt. Eg predicte , it dictates about 10miu of hcg.
@Nmagirl am sure someone will help u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
@pink, thanks for responding

@nma gurl type pid into the nairaland searchbox. I knw iv read about it here on nairaland and he person is now a mom. Cant just remember who
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
tnx all, life indeed is a mistery
in all, we shd always remain grateful to God, he knows what we dont know and He knows d reason why we are passing through this phase ...Delay is not denial.
one woman used to pray this prayer, now i understand it, its say, "God, pls give me child(ren) dat would grow to love u most, fear u and be a living testimony to their generation, pls dont give me d one dat would kill me or send me to hell". God's timing is perfect, lets continue to look unto HIM.
I was told the hubby is really down saying, God, why did u take my wife from me, i would av preferred to loose the children to my wife cos she can still get pregnant and give me good children. it really hurts...

@Wonyi, may the name of the LOrd alone be praised, the Lord will continue to preserve ur family.

@Nmagirl, i think the first step is to see a gynae and get it treated before natural treatment follows, the earlier the better and what works for one might not work for another in d aspect of treating PID. i have a friend who had PID then, she was admitted for a week b4 she was cured unlike some pple who would just treat PID with antibiotics and cure. she got pregnant 4months after the treatment.

@Pink, The Lord is mighty, He has just proven HIimself in ur life, all u need to do is prepare ur body for the healthy babies coming, i asked a question here but got no response, so i thot nobody knew the answer, i was also thinking i had chmical pregnancy too cos i got my period early @ day 26 and it was pure blood, no clots at all, no pains no cramps and i still have sore boobs and dark areola.
i am starting my vitamins today, i want to add vit B6 and baby aspirin. i pray the Lord speed up our testimonies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
@omonikiba baby,take heart my dear n may she find rest in d bosom of d almighty. @pinky icecream,I thank God for you.dis is just a flash dt ur prayers has been answered by baba God.before august, u'll announce ur bfb IJN. @udolicious chick, hope u don begin dey do seLense for dh,God ll guide u n Lo n blind d eyes of ur enemies amen. @all mamas who r going tru one difficult time or another, its just a phase that ll pass on its own.God wld neither 4sake us nor leave us. Some of our friends,mates ,sisters r still single praying for husbands n here we r praying fo devine children. That's not d end o. When those kids come u ll start praying for them to becoMe presidents. Let's thank God for atleast our positions today r some Peoples prayer points. God can nevet be too late!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by umpteen: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
@omonikkal you right.

Nmagirl honestly you and ur hubby av to b treated together.I know of a herbal/naturegarde that works well I believe most of you av had about.it expensive but can get it at cheaper rate through me.cos av treated people with it.

The rules of this thread is that u should write whatever u know out and you guys knw much about networking nah!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wonyi thank God for protection.U n dh shall live to c ur children n grandchildren.
Flakeey may God console dat man n d entire family,
Pinky,hold unto his word.he never fails.wishin u team pinky dear.
Sisters,sunshine always comes after rain
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
@Wonyi: Thank God O! You and your DH will live together to see your childrens' children in JESUS name. Amen.

@Pink: This thing you call chemical pregnancy is a miracle for another ttc mom. Let's thank God for you that you got a BFP even if you call it chemical it shows a very very strong proof that you're fertile. Your testimony is settled in JESUS name. Rejoice because JULY is your month.

@Flakeey: May the Lord Almighty continually protect us from all forms of evil in JESUS name.
A sister in my church lost her younger sister to complications of CS this year February, the baby is alive. It was devastating for the family. Imagine her dying after 3kids at 35. She had the 1st 2 thru CS as well. According to d doctors, her womb busted/ruptured.
Why am I saying this?
Because I now realise that when God answers our prayers of BFP, we NEED to PRAY MORE for successful delivery and LONG LIFE for ourselves, our Dh and our children.
With God on our side, we are more than conquerors.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
Tank u all so much am overwhelmed with ur love and well wishes/prayers. So shall it be for all of us IJN.
@Flakeey sorry am not sure i saw ur post. But for u know its a chemical you must a pregnancy test, other af coming early might just a sudden drop in progesterone which is also an issue with LP. God will see us thru dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
@Flakeey, na wa o! May God give us children and keep us alive to enjoy them.

@Wonyi, they will never see any of us! We shall all fulfil the number of our days. I thank God for his protection of your dh.

@Pink, it is well! God will give you the one that will materialise into bouncing twins. Now you know your miracle is at hand.

@Venuss, whatever it is, God is in control.

@Nmagirl, i'm sure someone with answers will come along soon

@Safe, ah ah, na because i say make Tbaby no give you the agbalumo? Oya, no vex, Tbaby dey go japan next week, she go bring container come, you hear? Seriously, though, i hope you are good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
@pink dear it is well, its a sign dat ur bfp its very close. @omonikiba sorry 4 ur lost, may her soul rest in perfect peace & God give us long life with good Health. @wonyi thank God 4 ur victory over death & sorrow. @doulbebls I will advice u go for delieverance.@venus d lord is ur strength @joysolo op u are fine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 26, 2013
@mummyf
thanks.

@omonikiba,
My sympathies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:33am On Jun 26, 2013
Good morning friends.hope we slept well?may joy n peace continually increase in our lives.
Hawtmummie,pls hope u r oka?since u asked abt moringa we neva heard from u again.nice14 how far?hope u r gud.Rashy babe come say hello.dis r d names i woke up wit on my mind ohh.dunno y
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 7:44am On Jun 26, 2013
@iyabatejos thanks 4 checking on me, God will visit u speedily with ur desires.ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2013
Dear mamas in the huz pleaseToday is cd3 and my menstraul flow is not bright red but dark brown like an old blood! Please What cud dat mean? @pinky ur testimony is closer,claim ur bfp cos we are victorious.@all happi beauriful morning,may God keep showing us with love and care IJN. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2013
I dreamt last nite that I was fetching water from a well. At first the water was clean but later the water was very dirty with some containers,empty milk can, pencil, straw etc. And I kept on fetching till I woke up. Please I don't knw d meaning of this. Can anybody in the house help interprete. Thx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 10:04am On Jun 26, 2013
hello mothers, how una dey?
@ Omonikiba sorry abt ur grand inlaw lost. Please be strong for your dh.
@ Pink congrat, it means you are now okay. By His grace we shall both top the list of July bfp...... Amen.
@ Sem.tempest, are you sure it's your menstruation or implantation bleeding. I pray it's implantaion bleeding oooo by sister. Could you test and get back to us please.
@ Dreamsinbc abeg no kill me oooo, okay I get one more agbalumo in the frigde for safe. Next trip I may bring something else, like tanfirin or kulikuli....... So safe come for the agbalumo today or tomorrow.
@ nmagirl all our sabi sabi sisters are on summer break. You could try google as dat is the only means of getting answers to your question.
@ wonyi thank God for his safety. May God continue to protect our family.
@ all have a good day...love you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omanma2013: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2013
please what is TTC. Please need a meaning to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oluwatise2401: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2013
omanma 2013: please what is TTC. Please need a meaning to it
trying to conceive
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2013
where my agbalumo oooooooo?ona goody goody moringus soon to b mammas. May God continue to guide and guard urs nd us. Amin.
Wait ooo,all u "josephines d dreamers",ona don turn ttc thread to dream interpretations thread oooo,ok as a degree holder in dreams interpretation,lemme interprete.
@loldar,all ur troubles e af dissapear,u have gotten to d last phase of all ur troubles.so thank God and praise Him for ur joyful days are near. Pls if anyone has a dream dat she/he doesn't like,quickly pray and reject it immediately,nd if its a good dream,sing nd praise d lord and claim it. Its well with us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2013
@pink, it is well.God wi grant u a baby that will not stress u.sometimes wen pple have chemical pregnancy, its because the baby is not properly formed.ur miracle is closer than you think.
@wonyi, congrats oh! You shall not lose ur hubby untimely.
@doublebis, pls go for deliverance. I used to experience that when I was in schl and one day I prayed with anger, serious anger oh my sister.since then, I have not experienced it again.
@all, we shall not cast our young. God will not bring us this far to lose our lives over bringing a child to the world! Amen
Safe welcome back!
Dreamsinbc, I sent u mail to ur frostedbakegmail.did u get it?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
@mummyf, yes o! I replied yesterday evening.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sorire: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
Good morning fuitful sisters, I just tire for dis TTC o. I don't even know if am ovulating,God help me.please my sisters I need a place to do follicular tracking, I live Lagos.God bless and keep our homes in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
@dreamsinbc, pls how is carmelwood charges like and what is d full address. goggle said Area II Abuja, Is it the same one?. its my sil that called to tell me about the hospital. she said some one told her about it. thanks for your response. I dey fear some hospitals for abj cos their charges na die. I went to one which said his card is N20k for couple, u will pay N10k for consultation each time u want to see the gyne. to do any test there, u go hold like N50k no matter d kind test. Its well.

una thank u for ur concern on my dreams. Its well, east west, north, south, front, back, right side, left side, I Must carry my blessing. No matter how the devil try, e no go suicide for my life IJN.

safe06, welcom back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
@iyabetajos am here my sista,tankz for checkin on me...God ll visit ur home soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.