Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424614 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2013
@mummyf. how u dey with ur lo.

@favourdgirl, you are favoured and will always be favoured devil dey fight in vein. May God Almighty favour you in everything u do IJN.

@lorder2000. amen and amen to the prayers. May God almighty strengthen you and grant you unmerited favour IJN.

@morire, welcome. enjoy your short stay here.

@say9ng. I no fit laugh? the sabi sabi sisters have said it all. make she check for infections.

@mamatriplets, no be only u hear bad news yesterday oo. I hear one badest news yesterday. my spirit no allow me talkam here yesterday. A lady said her sister was married for 8yrs without a child. she is now 46. the dh went and did away match to enable him get a child. na so the man go carry hiv come give the woman. now, no child and the woman don carry hiv. May God Almighty protect us and our dh from every further evil in the course and after this ttc IJN.

@umpteen, as for me, u and ur post does not exit. if u like advertise from now to tomorrow, na only u go de post and read your post at the same time.

@mummies, We refuse this month to end without further announcement of bfp IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2013
@cjnone,
haaaaaaaa
Jesu Kristi
God where ur eyes dey?
infact am short of words, hmm

@Goldenbabe, you r welc, Amen, tnx mum
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
iykmau: All the fruitful mamas. This year of multiple blessings, your blessing of carrying your Isaac and Samuel will never elude you INJ. Amen. @nmagirl I had a similar issue. Go for VDRL, ECS and URINE M/C/S to know the type of infection and the drugs that are resistance or sensitive to it. You're DH should also go for VDRL(Blood), SEMINAL FLUID ANALYSIS and URINE M/C/S . All the best

will do that. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
@all mummies, you guys are very funny *laughing* dis umpteen is just so annoying.
Thanks for all the advice and contributions, i'll keep u posted.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
@cjone2, we are fine oh!thanks
Ahah, from TTC to HIV, its only God that can save us from the snare of the enemy!
@dreams, I didn't get ur reply oh.
@all, God is neva late oh! My husband told me a woman gave birth at the age of 64 in osogbo.yesterday was the naming ceremony and pple were trooping to her house to see her. Tho I don't know if she was TTC sha.its well oh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
@Mummyf, i just sent another email. Hope you get it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
Good day my dear sisters and brothers in the house.please i want some one to help out, i want for scaning this this morning and the doctor said i have fibroid, measuring 8.75cm and 6.24cm and other smaller ones. and the only way to remove them is through operation, and is there anybody who can tell me the drugs to take to shrink it both naturally, please help me out i am confuse. i need urgent answer please
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
Thanks Sisters for celebrating with me n soon we shall celebrate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
a friend of mine who just got pregnant after 3yrs of marriage just told me about a fertility drug from Bells product, FERTALIN, her dh and hersef used it. please has anyone tried this drug or knows about it?
please ur quick response.

@Joysolo, i think u shd go for another scan to confirm this...our expert mommas will soon be around to enlighten you on this. nothing to worry abt, we av testimonies of fibroids dat vanished/shrunk on this thread. yours won't be an exception. God is in control.

@mumf, wow @64? o ga o, God is awesome...
Baba God abeg give us children at our tender ages, pension no go reach to train pikin o Olorun, na beg we dey beg o. This is our set time oh Lord. there is time for everything, answer us speedily o God of fruitfulness.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
kaybim1010: A new fertility centre in lagos with 60 percent success rate,in may 5 patients out of 9 got pregnant.for more information pls contact 08166615267 or abimbolamarianyakubu@yahoo.com.

ona fertility centre no get address, no website
na fone number and yahoo ID ona get.
abeg whoever u be, pack well b4 trailer jam u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
Flakeey:

abeg whoever u be, pack well b4 trailer jam u

hahahaha, too funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
@Hawtmummie, welcome back. I am glad you had all round rest because at the set time the Lord has appointed for you, your joy will be beyond what you have ever imagined.

@Cjnone, it is well because we shall not die but live to declare God's glory. See wetin the dh don cause now, he go wish say im fit turn back the hands of time. No be everybody wey put hand for wahala go remove without cut. Person wey devil dey wait before e come enter e trap heself. May God help us to be patient and help our dh too o.
Them don change their prayer now.

@MamaTriplets, may the Lord comfort that lady for her loss o. Kai.

To the newbies welcome

Thanks chi16 and loldar2000
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
@ Cjonne...amen..and amen

meanwhile this your story, na wa o! may evil not befall us o!

@ MamaT...when we hear stories like that, it reminds us that our story isnt the worst out there. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss

Today is the 27th, the month is almost over. Dear God in heaven, let the testimonies you set aside for the month of June not be carried over to July in Jesus name. Pls look upon us with mercy and favor and reduce the no in the waiting room and as we march into July(the second half of the year), life, health and rejoicing shall be our portion...we shall not mourn or sorrow...Testimonies shall abound! open the floodgates of heaven Lord and let it rain BFPs in jesus Name. Let people hear and know that of a truth we serve a living God!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AtandaAtiAdisa(f): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hello mother's and TTC in the house,I'm new and seriously need advice on male infertility, this is my 8th year of ttc. We have tried almost all possible means

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olivia3d: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
Im sO depressed, heavenly Father pls come to my rescue.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
flakeey tanx for rememberin me.God shall honour u dear.
Olivia just calm down dear.He is never weary dat he should let u fall
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
@all; its my pleasure. I pray dat our God will answer all our request.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hello Joyful mothers,

while catching up.

I have laughed courtsey of Safe06,Nmagirl,mamatrip and some other posts i read while catching up.

I have praised God and thanked Him on behalf of Wonyi and Mummyf for their BFPs.

I am trusting God for Udoka and the other Mummies that He who began this good work will perfect it. Healthy pregnancy is yours o.

I have prayed that all those who are depressed or discouraged will realize that they have reasons to be encouraged. see the story of the woman with HIV that Cjonne posted.

God will not put more on us than we can bear. we don't have to even hear of people's negative stories before we appreciate God.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
I pray for all TTC ladies, that whatever will help you on your journey to a bfp, God will reveal it to you and He will order your steps. No more trial and error, no more just doing test for testing sake. God will empower you to make the right decisions about food, doctors, prayers points, procedures,supplements etc.

Also please don't give up.

I have a friend who has given up on all medical test/supplements,it is so bad that even if I tell her to try taking prenatals. she no wan hear. and she says she is just clinging on to God. My prayer for her now is that God will reveal to her what she needs to do and He will order her steps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimzaram: 4:57am On Jun 28, 2013
Hi every1! Happy 2 join u all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:41am On Jun 28, 2013
Good morning dear parents of unique children,
I woke up this morning with the words, my strength is being renewed and when I opened my devotional, I saw the message below. It spoke to me and I believe it will to you:

Psalm 130:5
I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His word do I hope.

Friends, most times when Children want things, they want it now.
Little wonder we are in the instant food era. But as we get older & they get older we learn to wait. For example the Father of the prodigal son waited for him to come home. Jacob waited for 7yrs for a wife & worked for another 7yrs when he was tricked. Moses waited for more than 40ys for the call to lead the israelites. What ever is worth having should be worth waiting for. Beloved dont give up, don't lose hope.

The psalmist said in
Psalm 130:6
My soul waits for the Lord more than a watchman wait for the morning.

We must learn to wait patiently till our breakthrough comes! I pray for someone this morning that may the grace to wait patiently on God & not go to egypt, during times of trial come upon you now in the name of Jesus.

Isaiah 40:33
Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

I pray that after this season of trial you'll rise up & fly high like an eagle in the name of Jesus. Your strength will be renewed & YOU WILL SING A NEW SONG in the mighty name of Jesus.
Friends even in challenging times, keep trusting, keep hoping, keep believing & keep praying, God is commited to you & He's timeless, He will surely deliver you @ the fullness of time. This morning I pray for someone that you will not miss your appointed time due to lack of patience in Jesus name.
For everyone waiting patiently till they receive their miracle let the Oil of comfort come upon you in the name of jesus.
Weeping may endure for a night but Joy cometh in the morning.
Friends you will yet rejoice in the mighty name of Jesus. Remember it is not over until you have sang the Victory song. YOU wiLL SiNG A NEW SONG in Jesus name! Amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2013
Good morning mums, TGIF

@chimzaram, welc, may God make ur stay here shorter dan u hope.
@Adisaatiatanda, welc, the Lord will put an end to every trial and error in ur life..probably u shd tell us wat u ve used so far. we have so many recommendations from our experts here. you can try to read back some of our posts for further info, u might get one or two yu av not tried..and if you av actually tried every drugs and herbs posted hre, then our sabi sabi mommas would soon be around to give indepth advise.

@iyabetajos, U r welc ma.

@Alwaystrus, AMEN and AMEN...thanks mom for this heaven-shaking prayers, as you water us, God Almighty will continue to water u in 100folds.

@aunty safe06, pls we need sexual and romance tips for this weekend dat has started today..yu yhere?

@all, do have a fruitful and sexy weekend *wink wink*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2013
@ cjnone2 may God continue to guide our dh oooo it's not easy for them too. But hahahha dat man don add to their prob ooo.
@ mummyf hope you are strong? May God protect you and keep you strong and healthy.
@ Flakeey you no take am easy on that lady oooo ha trailer.... Abeg make una no kill me for this forum.
@ Favored gal Amen Amen may God have mercy on us ooo.
@Olivia3d depression ke? That thing no dey help matter oooo. The thing for kill me some weeks ago abeg no allow am oooo na devil. I say, God punish devil. Stay strong and have faith, Our God is alive.....
@ AtandaAtiAdisa dis your name na elele, na two boys you want b dat oooo. May God grant your request. Welcome.
@ Loldar2000 welcome.
@ Alwaystrue those words are just for me.... You always speak to my heart. May Almighty God bless you. I love those words and it really strengthen me I must say.
@ Dreaminsbc wetin I go cook for dh dis weekend oooo abeg come to my rescue.
@ Safe06 how is the agbalumo? Cos I sent it immediately.. Lol. How are you doing? Hope you r great? May Allah grant all our hear desire. Btw, don't forget to give us some tips....*winks*
Singing tonight is gonna b a good night..... ..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2013
Good morning M̶̲̥̅y fruitful mamas and papas. The good Lord is our strength Amen..
@AtiAdisa(hmmmm,your name too hard oo) and Chimzara aka ma G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D answers me, you guys are welcome,G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will surely answer you,
@Olivia,the lord is your stronghold.
@Camrygmail and alwaystrue, Amen to your prayers.Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2013
Morn, morn. Abeg who has used Dr Hassan clinics or DiFF clinics both at maitama abuja. How affordable are they.
Will come back and greet una proper abeg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
@Tbaby, right on time! New recipe http://www.frostedbakeshopng..com/2013/06/chicken-and-potato-curry.html?m=1

@AtandaatiAdisa and Chimzara, welcome. May your stay here be short and sweet
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
oh dear Dreamsinbc....wow, that looks really yummy. Thanks so much, that y I love you. Don't worry okay, your kuli kuli is intact. Btw, can I use spinach cos I cant get ugu here?@ safe please come out ooooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
@pinky apinke,I have never heard of dr Hassan's hospital ,bur I hear diff Ȋ̝̊̅§ really expensive,I heard its #2mills for ivf,so u can imagine how dey ll be charging for gynae cases.y not try Nisa,fertilaid or even garki general hospital,ask for that their americana consultant,heheeheee.
@tbaby nd flakeey,I af come out ooo,don't realy have much plans for d weekend,just cooking peppersoup,plenty fruits,and walk around house on my baffday suit.shikena.
@newbies u af welcome,owo ile nkor? Adisaatiatanda,ur code name powerful ooo,may almighty Allah grant u that status sooner than soon. Amin
@all,I dey hail ooo,may d amin said in all d mosques around the world be a blessing to us today amin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
Tbaby, feel free to use spinach. If it's frozrn, thaw it first then squeeze out all the liquid you can. I actually have another recipe up

http://frostedbakeshopng..com/2013/06/mashed-sweet-potatoes-and-foil-baked.html?m=0
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
@Alwaystrue Ameeeeeen! @Flakeey, it is well with ur soul. Abeg,Abegi wu dey mention "depression" there?! Plsssss, snap off it my love. Hold fast to God. He never fails. Someone shld answer @Pinky's question pls. I just dey chill. Ttc for 5years no beans. Faith! Faith!Faith!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
@Tbaby4real, Flakeey, Hawtmummie, thanks and Amen. The Lord has done us good let us rejoice.

@Camrygmail, thanks for checking. How is your darling daughter?
I can relate with the way your friend feels. There was a time I did an internal exam of my organs about a year back as a friend was more or less disturbing me to see her doctor. I was so sick after the procedure that my friend sef fear. After a while when I was better, I asked her why she had stopped bothering me about baby and she said she was afraid that e be like say I was so sick because of where she send me go. grin. I laughed. I told her not to be afraid that I made the choice to visit the hospital myself, even if she suggested it, so make she no fear.

But during the time I was sick and recuperating I felt God was just looking at me saying why are you putting yourself through all this? It just came on me suddenly and since then I think I decided to let go and let God and I told my husband same. You may not understand her but she understands herself.
Just pray for her that God will reward her and help her heart be more aligned with his will for her and let him lead her through this delay.
You said it all, its not about the nunber of tests we do or the number of drugs we take but by ensuring we are in God's will then everything will fall in place easily.

@Goldenbaby, I had some friends who waited for 6 years before they had twins. Things were so hard for them before then and they were just managing. There was a point that they were on welfare from their pastor. They were taunted too because of the delay. The year the wife conceived they just bought a brand new tear rubber jeep, the husband got a full time job in a top oil company so much that the wife had to stop working to care for the twins. Conveniently they are doing fine. God knew what He was doing. Just imagine how everything just fell into place the year of conception and delivery. The conception was so miraculous it was hard to believe for them initially and they only detected because the wife was sick. Just like that but they had been holding unto God. Sometimes we just get soo tired of our efforts that we just rest in God and let him take the wheel.
So do not worry, everything will fall in place for you just believe and have faith.

@Dreamsinbc, thanks for this correct dish. I don get an extra food to also cook for my babies when they start eating solid. You sef go soon dey cook for your own triplets. God has great plans for His people.

@MamaTriplets, hope you are fine. Shey the triplets they kick well well. It is well, receive strength.

@Omonikiba, eyes have not seen or heard what special things will start happening in your life. Believe dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.