Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,209 members, 7,836,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424050 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
@Alwaystrue, AMEN!!! Yes o! Enough food for them. But u go start with ur dh na as ur first baby. LOL
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
@JOYSOLO
I and my good frnd had fibriod in d past mine was abt 1.2Cm and hers was abt d sieze u mentioned mutiple also. We did herbs, mine got dispeared, hers was still ther eventhough she took the herbs longer. She eventually went for surgery, dr had tough time removing the fibriods according to d dr the herbs succeeded in pressing d fibriod on d walls of d uterus in attemp to shrink it but because of d sieze it couldnt.
Pls go for second opnion, if d sieze is still as u mention, then herb imo may not be d best, nothing is absolutely impossible anyway.
Some drs are expert in fibriod surgery that they will scrap evrry damn thing and it wont regrow. Three years now my frnd's hasnt regrew as d dr told her it wont and u wont know she did surgery looking at her tommy.
Another important thing to look into is d location, it may actually be that big without affecting ur fertility.

@Omonikiba
Pls accept my condolence, though its coming late.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
@alwaystrue.. thanks for sharing your experience. I try not to push my friend at all. but at the same time, when i read something on this thread that i feel will be beneficial to her, I have to remind myself that she does not want to hear anything about TTC. I have been battling with my self about sending this thread to her, because I got and still get so much encouragement and support from this thread that I feel like she would get the same. When i met her she was TTC and we became friends (she is a big sister to me). after having our baby, i have not been able to talk about TTC without feeling like i am bothering her. I honestly just pray for her and ask God to answer her. i always imagine how I will dance and just jump for joy when she tells me she is pregnant.

secondly your story about the lady with the twins also rings a bell with me. I am grateful for how God has blessed us since our daughter's birth. People keep saying she brought goodness into our family. Na GOd o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
@Udoka thanks, i am working in hospital, in radiology department, and i have seen women who went for sugery and stil come back after three years for scan, and they will still found out that the fibroid is growing back. i just need a good herb that can help, i am even scared of going for sugery. can u please tell me the herb u used, let me try it, i know there is nothing God cannot do. looking forward for ur reply.
@all i wish u all a fruitful weekend and baby dust to u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
Hi everyone how u dey o, nobody dey kuku dey ask of me, anyway it is well with all of us o, and our bfp is near in sha Allah. Pls how can I take moringa seed or d powder.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
@tbaby we are fine oh! Thanks for asking.
@dreams, u mean sweet potatoes has Less calories than irish? Are u serious? shocked.I wanted to faint when I saw it on ur site. Oya check this one, jam and mayonaise, which one has more calories?
@ camrygmail, pls don't stop talking abt TTC to ur friend!dat will show u still care abt her.when my best friend gave birth she didn't tell me and I was confiding my TTC issues to her. I felt really bad and since she gave birth 3 months ago, she has not called to ask me anytin and I also decided to let her be. When I called her and she told me she has given birth, I was genuinely happy for her and kept on callling her constantly to ask abt the baby.I just saw dat it was a one sided relationship that she didn't really care.so I took a hike.
@joysolo, d location is important b4 u take a decision. My sil has plenty big fibroids and she still had 3 kids.
@ u doka, how are u and ur little one? Its well with u.
@all God is still on the throne. Lord we need more miracles b4 dis month runs out. I BELIEVE you can do it! I need pregnancy buddies grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
My sister d herb no get name oo. Its a concotion the baba missed for u, he aslo treated us for general fertility then, honestly is a place i wont want to direct a frnd because i later got a negative revelation abt that place and stoped goin there without finishing my treatment.
But if u insist i wl collect d number for u. Its somewhere at oyingbo, around d general hospital, Yaba
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
I dey greet ooooo.....
I tire for everything sha.....
God dey sha!
Af showed this mrg i no even send am, but i special thing today is that i dont feel small af cramps or pain self.
I am just sad cos i want a baby and its making me an angry woman, three of my colleagues at work just push out children this week togethher, when they want children snap of their fingers belly don start grow... I feel like a failure sha..... i don cry till i tire stop.
God dey sha.
A friend brot 2different types of leaves from akwa ibom for me and i was told to squeeze and add native fowl egg to it and drink that it cools the womb by removing internal heat or something and also treats infection na him i take sharp sharp ooooo.... I feel maybe dts why my menses came so painless i almost thot i wasnt Af.
On another note,i ask my gyn to give me femara instead of clomid, she insists that she wld hv love to give me but that the drug is hard to find and maybe way too expensive that i shld find out myself if it is easy to get, i shld pm her the address let me go check for herself. Abeg anyone knows of the drug and the price abeg me pass the info...... wld be grateful.
Make u enjoy the weather like me take Dh warm urself #winks#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
@Mummyf, true, the day I found out, I wanted to run mad. For what now? I really don't know why o. Hmmm, Jam v Mayonnaise, I'm guessing it's mayonnaise- as per egg yolk, olive oil and a little sugar. I don't know sha ooo.
@Joysolo, as Mummyf said, the location is important. I had 2 fibroids, the bigger one was about 6cm, and the doctors felt it was large. I removed it, and the very next month, I got pg for the first time, even though it ended in m/c. I removed them because they were located in my uterus. Also, I go for scans, and there has been no regrowth. I took the operation as a reset. I started eating right, reduced carb, starch and sugar intake drastically. I also do regular herbal cleanses, and I know that there never will be any regrowth. Just find out the location. Good luck
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
My people, how una dey oh. Abeg, for those that have taken fertilaid, pls how was the feeling. If you have taken it more than once, did u have d same feeling.

I am on fertilaid now, and really i don't feel it compared to the first time i took it last year. That time, i really felt so good taking it. Could actually feeling my self ovulating. But now, i feel just there. Really wondering if it is normal.

Mama3, where u dey na? show ur sef oh. Prayer time don reach na.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
@Safe tanx for the info. O'boy that DIFF hospital no be for here o dem too dear. Though they are very good. I guess I'll just go for national hospital, that Garki sef dey expensive.
But I'll like to hear more about camel wood. Anyone tried them.
@Joysolo as the gals have said the location matters, and is it really affecting ur fertility.
@Mummyf mayonnaise is a NO NO jam is better when compared.
@Dreamsinbc keep up with the good wrk, av been trying out some of ur recipes but am quite busy now my hands are full from one birthday cake to two next wk then weddings etc .
@Udobaby keep coming am always happy when u post. As u have not forgotten us even after ur miracle ur cup shall never run dry IJN.
Alwaysbaby, MamaT and all i dey hail, no vex if i no mention u u still dey my mind na only for my head i forget u.
All newbie welcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
@Alwaystrue,am so grateful for your post and advice,I know that G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D has a better plans for me,so I don leave everything for him,let his perfect will be done in ma life.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
@dreamsinc
No vex if i ask, hv u checked ur tubes after that mc? I had my first two mcs in 2009, another in mid 2010, after that no more pg talkless of mc until l did hsg which confirmed one tube blocked then i concieved twice in 2012 before this. In my case it may actually be that d other tube Was partially blocked too and got opened during d hsg test.
Thats why some pple advise washing of womb after mc, and i think d washing is hsg or flushing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:35am On Jun 29, 2013
@Udoka, i have o. Both tubes are patent. Infact, i did the hsg less than a month ago. Thank u for asking. May God continue to bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sparkle777(f): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2013
Hello my e sisters. May God continue to bless everyone in all ways and give all fruits of the wombs. Amen. By Gods grace am now entering my second trimester. It seemed the fibroid also all grew cos 3of them are the sizes of oranges. Can i do anything to shrink them as they are now nuisances there. 2weeks ago I had horrible abdominal pains,tot the worst but it turned out one of them degenerated. Am scared it may affect the baby. Pls @all what can I do about those pesky fibroids??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2013
Sparkle777 congrats for 2nd trimester may God see u thru to the end.
As per the fibroids i think ur Dr should advise u beta don't go taking anything dat can harm ur baby. U should be monitored properly
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2013
@dreamsinc
Thats good, its even recent, crossing my fingers, i learnt one is most fertile 1-3 months after hsg.

@sparkle
Pls dont do anything on ur own to those fibriods, your dr shd be competent enough to handle it and advise because of ur condition.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2013
@pinky
Lolll you took d word out of my mouth.
How are u doing my sis?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2013
In preparation for tomorrow if ur missing pls hala me especially newbies.
Safe06
Pink22
MamaTriplets
Alwaystrue
JoesQ
Adedoyinsola
Echala
Skimpychick
Godiyaalways
profeseur
omonikiba
Ipio
Bloomingbuds
Rashybabe12
Nmagirl
Doublebls
Omomire
Goldenbaby
chi16
flakeey
Sazyn
Ebony
favored gal
chidima
Tbaby4real
beloved1993
Hawtmummie
sen.tempest
kaynee
Blessedmom
Beetle
shiloh
tokerom
swit2have
Gr8babe
Uteh
Slimphemmie
Redeemersave
Mrskemi09
Greenfruits
Memyselfandi
Loliporp
July16th
lanjum
Aladunni
kike100
zeezzy
Marygold
Rocksqueen
RolaRayo
Napa
Santagelo25
lizzyslaw
ladyGuinivere
Muma
Rainyday
chok18y
phewme12
twingirls
Joysolo
wannabeamum
nictos
dreamsinbc
Olivia3d
naffysa
joyfullmum
Maureen44
sorire
Oct 20
cjnone
waistbead
Opelistic
Atonementchild
iyabetajos
mamaejima
Say9ng
iya-ibeji
Nice14
Iykmau
Babybluz
Surefunmi
Judii
Marriedandhappy
lordar
chimazaram
Adesaatiatanda
Mamay1
Moyinoluwa
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2013
Udobaby i dey o how body
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maymay1(f): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2013
@ pink22 pls add my name for the prayers thanks . May the lord grant us our heart desires .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2013
pink22 ...tenks 4 the list.May God answer our prayers speedily in jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
We have our mid-year celebration sunday , tomrw. I hate the fact i will go there and peopl will keep looking at my stomach wondering why it is stil flat.......
I hate everything arnd me, infact i wont go for the programme.
:-(

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
@Pinky tkz 4 d list..May God av mercy on us nd listen 2 our pryrs..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
@Adedoyinsola, no be like that na? How you dey? Do not worry, your joy will be full because God's word is True. I know they use moringa in tea, pap and on food generally. Abeg sabi sabis answer her o, how dem dey use moringa?

@Pink22, thanks for the list. May the Lord reward this labour or love.

@MamaTriplets, abeg you vacation don do. Come give prayer points o.

@Camrygmail, I understand you. It will be nice to send her the link to further encourge her. It is well.

@Goldenbaby, thank God. It was to encourage you with a real life experience I know off. God is a God of order that is why when He blesses, it adds no sorrow to it. He is a God of perfection.

@wannabeamum, I assume the thanksgiving is to bless the Lord for His faithfulness but since you are more concerned about what people will be wondering rather than what God is doing for you, you can stay home and sulk angry
If you don't go, before dem off the light, and iron your Sunday clothe that will show God's faithfulness in your life, right now ehn, you go hear am for me hand. cheesy .
Be encouraged dear. If you have no reason to go and thank God then go and thank him because people can look at you and have high expectation of why your tummy appears flat now. Afterall, the corpse in the mortuary and the mad woman on the street will not cause wonder on why their tummy is flat. Those in the hospital praying for another chance to walk on their feet to praise God will not cause wonder on why their tummy is flat ok?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
@Pinky, thx for d list. Pls I don't knw much about dis prayer, can u enlighten new mumbies like me on how you do it.the Time, prayer points and date. I guess is 2nite. Thx so much.God will herken unto our prayers in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
@ Adedoyin, moringa seed 2 seeds twice daily ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ Τ̣̣ђё powder, U̶̲̥̅̊ can add it  anything U̶̲̥̅̊ want  eat like stew, beans, tea , pap etc depending on ur tase like one teaspoonful. Or U̶̲̥̅̊ prepare it like tea. That's how A̶̲̥̅♏ using mine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
@Pink mama,thanks for the list,may G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D reward your effort!!!
@Alwaystrue, thanks dearie
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
@Udoka, my fingers are sooooo crossed too o!
@Pink22, thanks for the prayer list, may God crown all your efforts with success
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
@wannabeamum, i think u shld go 4 d thanksgiving service. As they look at ur stomach, use it as a prayer point, tell God 2 put sth there so dat the nxt time u all come 2geda again there will be something 4 dem 2 see.
Besides, u can't stop living ur life cos of what oda people will think. U shld be used 2 d looks by now(not dat its easy sha)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
@Adedoyinsola sorry no vex.
You can chew the seeds like two per day.
For the powder sprinkle it on stews, soups, cereal
for the dried leaves i normally infuse them in hot water and take it like tea. Enjoy
@lordar the prayers are for tomorrow 30th from midnight into July, we usually fast till after the prayers.
Am sure Alwaysbaby and others will come up with prayer points or if u have any pls u r welcome to share
@ wannabeamum pls just go you'll be lifted
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
ℓ̊ salute Effrybody ooooo!!! @Alwaysbaby, ℓ̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Gidigba!!! tongue . Who be that wen nor wan carry im flat belle G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ church for thanksgiving? Hmmmmmm... @Wannabeamum, common gal, Appreciation is application for more!!! Carry that flat belle put for front G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ church and thank God for barreness!!! Yelse you heard me right!!! God will change Your tory kiakia!!! G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ back and read the story of Camrygmail who went to church and danced like crazy after an ectopic, but today her story has changed and she is now a MOTHER!!! My close friend too had a miscarriage and thanksgiving was that week, she went thanking God like that and got preggo that same month and her son is over 5years today. Ɣ☺ΰ don't need any other sermon my dear!!! Find yourself tomorrow looking sexy, chicky, and alluring. Yelse ♍åkє̲ those wen they look Ɣ☺ΰ they wonder weda Ɣ☺ΰ really are ttcing or just taking Your time!!! @Loldar and all other newbies, Special Prayer night is tomorrow night 30th of June, 12midnight - 3am. We would be prophecying into the New Month. July is gonna be a month of PERFECTION. Virtually all of Us will announce BFP. Meet a Nurse or G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ to any health center and ask for the list of Baby tinz that a pregnant woman is asked to buy before delivery, find yourself in the market and get those things. We will present them to God next weekend and say Baba Am Ready visit me. ℓ̊ hear in My Spirit... PREGNANCY GALORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.