Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424558 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
@pinky22, thank you o. Dalu
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 30, 2013
Happy Sunday Y'all. Just a soft reminder about today's Prayers. There will be no fasting today as most of Us am sure do not eat to church and wen we don dance and jump for church the hunger wen go flog Us nor go let Us Function well. So we can eat after church or before like meeeee wen go use jollof rice swallow vitamin Ceeee grin grin grin. That been said let us not forget to get the list of things a pregnant woman is given at clinics and Health centers. We will waka enter market and buy those things and with fasting present them to Baba, telling Him that we are Ready for our Bundles of Joy. This is FAITH in action!!! By the end of August there will be no Barren Woman in this thread!!! Seun go close am!!! Ha!!! Tonight prepare yourself as with your mouth U will speak Life to your eggs, tubes, uterus and Dh's sp.ermies. May it be unto you according to your DESIRE....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:16am On Jun 30, 2013
@MamaT, using jollof rice to swallow vitamin c? Kai!!! I don die.
@Omonikiba, pls test and tell us what you did differently. Shebi u heard mummyf?
@Mummyf, thank you, sis. Soon, I will testify. Very soon!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2013
Pink22: In preparation for tomorrow if ur missing pls hala me especially newbies.
Safe06
Pink22
MamaTriplets
Alwaystrue
JoesQ
Adedoyinsola
Echala
Skimpychick
Godiyaalways
profeseur
omonikiba
Ipio
Bloomingbuds
Rashybabe12
Nmagirl
Doublebls
Omomire
Goldenbaby
chi16
flakeey
Sazyn
Ebony
favored gal
chidima
Tbaby4real
beloved1993
Hawtmummie
sen.tempest
kaynee
Blessedmom
Beetle
shiloh
tokerom
swit2have
Gr8babe
Uteh
Slimphemmie
Redeemersave
Mrskemi09
Greenfruits
Memyselfandi
Loliporp
July16th
lanjum
Aladunni
kike100
zeezzy
Marygold
Rocksqueen
RolaRayo
Napa
Santagelo25
lizzyslaw
ladyGuinivere
Muma
Rainyday
chok18y
phewme12
twingirls
Joysolo
wannabeamum
nictos
dreamsinbc
Olivia3d
naffysa
joyfullmum
Maureen44
sorire
Oct 20
cjnone
waistbead
Opelistic
Atonementchild
iyabetajos
mamaejima
Say9ng
iya-ibeji
Nice14
Iykmau
Babybluz
Surefunmi
Judii
Marriedandhappy
lordar
chimazaram
Adesaatiatanda
Mamay1
Moyinoluwa
pink22 what abt me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2013
Goldenbaby: -PRAYER POINTS::::::
I rebuke every spiritual husband/wife playing love with me in the dream, die by fire

-Blood of Jesus! Blood of Jesus! Blood of Jesus! wash away any evil deposits in my life

-Thunder of God, destroy every power of the snake tormenting me in my dream

-We shall make a decree so shall it be established, I decree any of my glory that has entered into the water kingdom for destruction, let the fire of God, scatter them and restored back my glory

-Food stands as a poisonous substance in the dream: Arise O Lord and convert all the food which I have been eaten in my dream to a blessing now.

So shall it be in Jesus name Amen.
amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2013
Happy sunday to all the fruitful mamas and papas. Hope you all are preparing for service? Just want to say a little prayer for all of you concerning the prayer that you all will pray today::: I strongly believe that God of impossibilities will answer you all.:::
---Oh Lord our God the beauty of every marriage is the fruit of the womb,Lord visit the womb of my sisters here with children this year in your mercy and favour..
---Any alter of unfruitfulness erected to mess them up,burn and scatter from your root. Amen
---Any agent of unfruitfulness that has vowed to keep them barren,die now by thunder.
---Abba Father,pls don't pass them by this year,fruit of the womb must be part of their total recovery in the name of Jesus christ of nazareth Amen.. Oh lord G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D,the giver of children, I present the names of this M̶̲̥̅y sisters and brothers before you, as the will pray today concerning the issue of childlessness,pls M̶̲̥̅y G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D,don't pass them by in Jesus name. Amen

Venuss
Safe06
Pink22
MamaTriplets
Alwaystrue
JoesQ
Adedoyinsola
Echala
Skimpychick
Godiyaalways
Profeseur
Omonikiba
Ipio
Bloomingbuds
Rashybabe12
Nmagirl
Doublebls
Omomire
Chi16
Flakeey
Sazyn
Ebony
Favored gal
Chidima
Tbaby4real
Beloved1993
Hawtmummie
Sen.tempest
Kaynee
Beetle
Shiloh
Tokerom
Swit2have
Gr8babe
Uteh
Slimphemmie
Redeemersave
Mrskemi09
Greenfruits
Memyselfandi
Loliporp
July16th
Lanjum
Aladunni
Kike100
Zeezzy
Marygold
Rocksqueen
RolaRayo
Napa
Santagelo25
Lizzyslaw
LadyGuinivere
Manoda
Sotum2
Muma
Rainyday
Choky18
Phewme12
Twingirls
Joysolo
Wannabeamum
Nictos
Dreamsinbc
Olivia3d
Naffysa
Joyfullmum
Maureen44
Sorire
Oct 20
Cjnone
Waistbead
Opelistic
Atonementchild
Iyabetajos
Mamaejima3
Say9ng
Ada40
Tukree
Seacrest
Iya-ibeji
Nice14
Iykmau
Babybluz
Surefunmi
Judii
Marriedandhappy
Lordar
Chimazaram
Adesaatiatanda
Mamay1
Moyinoluwa
Mercifull
Amazon1012 ......
Oh God pls show them your mercy and grant their heart desires.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olivia3d: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2013
Good morning, pls where can i get basal thermometer for ovulation tracking in abuja? In this month of july God will perfect all dat concerns our life in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2013
@omonikiba u see hw God works after we were just take heart for ur mother in-law, now dis gud news, i cant wait to say Thank You Jesuecheesy:*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2013
@Mamaejima3, Pink added your name in the list,is after iyabetajos's name,so recheck the names ... Pls I beg you in the name of God, stop the long quoting of the thing,try to abide my the rules here biko nwannem nwanyi..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2013
Happy Sunday to us all. Hmmmmm I was just going Through dis list mennnn dis list is long o.... Gosh 91 in total!!! Baba God plsss take control o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2013
@Goldenbaby: AMEN AMEN AMEN in JESUS Name. Thanks for the list and prayers.

@All: I am already thanking our God for rounding up this month with Omonikiba's BFP.
I'm happy God is working on my behalf already.
By the end of August, just like a sister said there shall be no one left on this thread. AMEN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2013
@ MamaT tanx for ruling out the fast, for some reasons av not been been able to take even water since y/day av been weak and nauseous thru cant really say what wrong. I plan to try taking in something b4 i faint o.
@Mamaejima e be like say preggy things dey worry u, remove ur eye glasses and check again, meanwhile go do test hehehe!
Goldenbaby God bless u for those prayer points.
Olivia3d any good pharmacy will have the BBT thermometer .
Bolanlevivian and Amatu, make una no vex.

Safe06
Pink22
MamaTriplets
Alwaystrue
JoesQ
Adedoyinsola
Echala
Skimpychick
Godiyaalways
profeseur
omonikiba
Ipio
Bloomingbuds
Rashybabe12
Nmagirl
Doublebls
Omomire
Goldenbaby
chi16
flakeey
Sazyn
Ebony
favored gal
chidima
Tbaby4real
beloved1993
Hawtmummie
sen.tempest
kaynee
Blessedmom
Beetle
shiloh
tokerom
swit2have
Gr8babe
Uteh
Slimphemmie
Redeemersave
Mrskemi09
Greenfruits
Memyselfandi
Loliporp
July16th
lanjum
Aladunni
kike100
zeezzy
Marygold
Rocksqueen
RolaRayo
Napa
Santagelo25
lizzyslaw
ladyGuinivere
Muma
Rainyday
chok18y
phewme12
twingirls
Joysolo
wannabeamum
nictos
dreamsinbc
Olivia3d
naffysa
joyfullmum
Maureen44
sorire
Oct 20
cjnone
waistbead
Opelistic
Atonementchild
iyabetajos
mamaejima
Say9ng
iya-ibeji
Nice14
Iykmau
Babybluz
Surefunmi
Judii
Marriedandhappy
lordar
chimazaram
Adesaatiatanda
Mamay1
Moyinoluwa
Bolanlevivian
AmatuRahman
Merciful
Seacrest*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AtandaAtiAdisa(f): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
@Goldenbaby, I'm moved to tears, u included my name in ur prayer list, God'l answer all ur supplications too, insha-Allah with this Holy month of Ramadhan coming all we TTC mothers will have reason to say Alhamdulillah, Amin, All mothers whose prayers has been answered either on their families, children, hubby, health job, or in whatever will never weep on their various joys. All our joys and happiness will be multiply in Good health and wealth insha-Allah. Amin,summa Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
Tanx Atonementchild av seen ur mail and replied
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
@Goldenbaby, Thank you so very much for remembering me. God will surely remember you IJN, Amen. I also say a big Amen to your prayers.

@Pink22, Well done. You are really trying. Merci beaucoup, dear. May God continue to bless you IJN, Amen.

May God grant us all sticky BFPs IJN, Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
MY DEAR SISTERS....
Eku sunday oooooo...
I dey greet, i am back from my thanksgiving i don thank baba God and i decided that i wont take clomid this cycle, i wanna totally depnd on my God this month.
Abeg oooo... my period dey flow very heavy i dey fear o, but no pain lailai.
AFRAID DEY CATCH ME OOO... Abeg who has taken m2tone before na so e do u?
Anyway..... make una enjoy una self wella.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
@mamas in d house join me to thank Baba God oo, sil just deliever a beautiful baby girl dis morning. Mother alive Baby alive.@ Gbaby & pinky thanks 4 d prayer & list. May God grant us bfp in dis next half of d year. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
YaY!!! Wannabeamum is a good gal eya eya yooo... Oya tell Us how many people look Ɣ☺ΰr flat belle? Hehehehehehe tongue grin . This Painless Period that most of us have been testifying about keeps baffling me cos ℓ̊ have been experiencing same for the past 3 cycles!!! Tell me Miracles have not started yet!!! Our people say na from clap them they enter dance. My sister M2-tone ℓ̊ read has anti-inflammatory properties so enjoy its effect!!! @All, if you quick get the Baby tinz list abeg helep Us post it here!!! Can't wait to go shopping!!! grin cheesy tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
@nice...i rejoice wit u on ur sil safe delivery. may God continue to keep the mother and baby sound and healthy. it is ur turn to celeb.Jesus is Lord.
@goldenbaby...tnx for ur wonderful prayers on all ttc mothers and fathers. may God grant u ur heart dsires.
@all...i can't wait to kabash at midnight. satan and barreness are in trouble. we ar now unstoppable to av as many children we wishes to av.it is wel with our families.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
MamaT are we presenting the items to Baba to night?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
Cathetar
cotton wool
olive oil
dettol
jik
under mat
morning fresh
pads
umblical cord clip
mucus extractor
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
@All: BABY ITEMS FOR SHOPPING
What To Buy For Newborn
Large Items
- Car seat
- Stroller
- Baby crib
- Baby bassinet

For The Nursery
- Crib mattress
- Crib sheets and blanket
- Waterproof mat for crib
- Baby blankets and receiving blankets
- Changing table
- Nightlights
- Baby rocker
- Toys

Baby Clothes
- Socks and booties
- Sweater

Feeding
- Breast pump
- Baby bottles
- Bottle cleaning equipment
- Cream for nipples
- Nursing pillow
- Nursing bras
- Baby bibs
- Baby teether
- Breast pads

Diapers and Toiletries
- Diapers
- Baby wipes
- Baby powder
- Sealable trash can or diaper cans
- Soaps & lotions
- Baby shampoo
- Newborn bathing tub
- Gentle laundry detergent
- Baby oil
- Towels
- Diaper ointment
- Thermometer
- Petroleum jelly
- Cotton balls
- Washcloths
- Baby nail clippers
- Hair brush
- Hair clips if girl

And any other we know and not listed above.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
@Nice14: PRAISE GOD for your Sil. With all the bad news flying around maternal health, this is a reason to thank Almighty God for. It is indeed a miracle to deliver SAFELY. Our own turn for safe delivery is settled in JESUS name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
@Nice14, congratulations to your SIL. Thanks for the cheery news. From now on, it is good news we will be sharing on this thread. No more downers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
@Goldenbaby thanks 4 adding my name.God wil answer us all even as we pray to him during this fast. dis waiting wil soon be over ijn amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
@Pinky, make we dey buy our Baby tinz first. We need small time to gather them all before we present them to Baba. I don tell hubby to clear one room for me to arrange my Triplet tinz. So maybe a week or 2's time should b fine. Will let Us know. @All, Tonight is the Night ooo!!! Speak with your mouth wat U want to see in your Life in the Month of July!!! You are the Prophet of Your Life...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
@nice14, congrats on the birth of your sil's baby. As you have rejoiced with her, may people come and rejoice with you soon.

@wannabeamum, you be correct mama. Oh taste and see that the Lord is good.

@Pink22 and iya-ibeji, thanks for the list. God bless you mums.

@All, overnight as we pray and praise please declare more. If God has said something to you, you confess it to reality. I don get the songs wey I go play because i plan to sing and dance my way into my testimony perfection. The bible says 'Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings has God ordained praise'. Na me and my babies go praise tonight.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olivia3d: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
Im soooooo happy @all. My best friend just had a baby boy! Thank God for safe delivery! Today is a good day!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
@Olivia3d, congratulations.com to mama bonboy.

Yes, o. Dat's wot I'm talking about, mehn. Good news galore. Everybody come inside!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marriedbtlonely: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
@Pink, many thanks to u for adding my name.May d Lord reward you with triplets.
@goldenbaby,for those prayer points may the Lord answer u speedily.@omonikiba, the Lord shall perfect what He has started in u. @Nice, congrats on the arrival of ur sil's lo, ire a Kari wa loruko Jesus. @Olivia, I rejoice with u friend too, the baby shall fulfil his destiny on planet earth. @All, may dhe Lord renew our strength as we wait on Him tonight.Amen & Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
thanks everyone, but mothers, i beg i want time to tell, i dont want to do hpt, and my next appointment in the clinic is on thursday. am not feeling anything self, the only thing is once i lie down i don sleep be that, i even burnt food yesterday cos i slept off, me that i dont sleep when am cooking, but time time time is what i want to tell, i am not afraid to test grin grin

@all prayer warriors, pls lest speak to our womb to bring forth, speak to your hubby's sper.m to locate you eggs, if you have supernatural child birth pray with it, speak to your eggs to be matured, speak to all unfavourable conditions to be favourable. my pastor said the only currency we spend in the spiritual realm is WORD, dont forget, ORO ni OLORUn fi da ile aiye (through the spoken WORD of GOD, the whole world and all in it was created. speak with authority.

@Nice14, congrats to your SIL and you, you are the next to be celebrated in your family. shalom.

Hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
Omonikiba, Congratulations in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.