Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424735 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
@Iya-ibeji,Pink,Seacrest,Chi16,Manoda and MarriedandHappy, Amen to all your prayers. Our lord is able to change your stories to night Amen.
@AtandaAti, we are all sisters,so I got to add your name,I believe that tears is a tears of joy because your testimony has come.
@Nice14, congrats to your SIL and Amen to your prayer. May G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D answer us all to night Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
Welldone @all. I'll be kabashing my way into july (the second half of the year). May the Lord grant us utterance

@nice congrats on your sister inlaw..i pray tbe blessing will reach you too

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
Goldenbaby: @Mamaejima3, Pink added your name in the list,is after iyabetajos's name,so recheck the names ... Pls I beg you in the name of God, stop the long quoting of the thing,try to abide my the rules here biko nwannem nwanyi..
ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 01, 2013
I hear so loud and clear..... GOODNEWS!!! Doctors will give U Goodnews this month, You will give ur DH Goodnews this month, this forum shall abound with Goodnews this month!!! So shall it be in Jesus Name!!! Welcome to July... Your Month of Perfection!!! PEACE...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 5:29am On Jul 01, 2013
AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 5:49am On Jul 01, 2013
Happy New month sisters, the month of perfection. May God perfect everything in our life. Amen to all our prayers, I felt relieved while praying at night and I am happy to tell your all that this is our month. I told my dh that we are almost 90 on this forum, he said do I know how many ppl God use to bless every minute? And this has not reduce His blessing. Thank you God. I am so happy. Love you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 6:06am On Jul 01, 2013
smileyHappy new month!missed d prayers.my internet expired.Af show on sat n i was just so weak n dizzy but i'm ok now.I noticed my name is not on d prayer list.I believe that means i'm already on d pregnant thread.so no offence @pinky n goldenbaby.Thank God for d end half of d yr.it is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 6:07am On Jul 01, 2013
smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 01, 2013
@MamaT, Tbaby & Omonikiba, AMEN, AMEN and AMEN!!!!!!!

@All, Happy celebrations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:14am On Jul 01, 2013
Aww Merciful am so sorry. Important thing is u are on God's list. I'll still add u praying u will be removed b4 next prayers cos u go don hammer.
@Seacrest* i discovered ur name's not Der too abi i no see well? Will check.
@All una guru guru morning o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 01, 2013
@Pink22, Abeg, sis, no worry yourself o. The important thing is God will soon make that list redundant because we shall all be promoted to the Pregnancy thread soon and very, very soon. Nothing wey God no fit do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2013
@omonkibia, tbaby and mamatriplet...amen ooooo to ur prayers. Am convinced dat our prayers av been answered. Glory to Jesus. @all...happy new and fruitful month to all the mothers and fathers of nation. It is our season to celeb.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2013
Good morning ma fellow fruitful mamas and papas, Wow!! Our lord has answered our prayers Amen:::
Congratulations! You've all made it to the new month. You are welcome to the month of JULY.
J = Jubilation Galore
U= Unfruitfulness to massive fruitfulness
L= Lots of goodnews, joy,blessings and breakthrough
Y = Your destiny helper and favour shall reach you
@Mercifull,pls have mercy,as ma sister Pink said,your name is surely on G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's list, I didn't include M̶̲̥̅y name in the list cos I told G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D to bless you guys first,so if I forgot your name,bear it in mind that G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D did not forget you..ONE LOVE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2013
@Golden love, thank you guys for remembern me oooo. God will bless us all soon. Mwah. I took a peep at Godsent's thread and I saw you guys said a prayer for me. Wanted to reply but I slept off. I appreciate.
@pinky. I don't complain if my name is on the list or not, but I pray for all my ttc sisters with the master list in God's Supreme hand. And I know our time is NOW.
Omonikiba don get belle shakara don end o. I take God beg you don't burn the Roof o.
Happy new month girls.
And guess what, I bought my first maternity sexy hot dress yesteday.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2013
Gud morning fruitful ladies. Welcome to d month of perfection, d gud Lord wd perfect all that concerns us all this month IJN.
@Pinky u missed out my name on dat list o, or a u giving me 'leave township' from this forum? I thank u sha o but I neva announce BFP yet. Many thanks for d wonderful compilation.
@ all, let's keep hope alive and exercise faith. God bless us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2013
@Venuss, thanks for appreciating the prayer we said for your at G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent thread,I believe that G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D has answered our prayer and he will surely bless you with the fruit of the womb.. You are blessed!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2013
Hello mummies, happy new month and week. May our faithful God touch our wombs for conception this month in Jesus name. Please where can i get preseed in lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2013
happy new month @mama and @papas in the house.

@omonikiba, e don happen, may God's name be praised.
@pinky pinky, thanks for the patience in compiling and recompiling the list. The lord will crown your efforts with every good thing of life. As per National hospital. I used them and decided to stop for a reason.

There procedure is as follows:

Get their card with the nurses, proceed to the general doctors section. if you enter the general doctors office, just tell him/her you want to be refereed to gyne ward as that is your case. they will give you a letter of referral. you will take it to the gyne ward and the nurses there will give you a date to come.

On that date, you will see plenty other ttc women. they will give u people number, its mostly from 12pm upwards, when its your turn, you will enter to be checked first by a gyne doctor, the gyne doctor after checking u will take you to a consultant. the consultant will ask you some questions in the presence of the first doctor and give you a list of test to do. You will be told to come back when the results of your test is out. you may see different faces entirely (doctors) at each visit.

Each time you are going to National hospital, try to go on time because people plenty oo.

Its well with you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2013
Goodmrg all the ladies in the house.
Happy new month and God has answered our prayers and what we couldnt get the first half of the year we shall recover and achieved this first month of the last half of the year.
I am going all faith this month and i am sure that there is nothing God cant do, the only thing my God cant do is lie or fail.
He will bless us this month in Jesus name.

Mamatriplets.... them look my flat belle tire and i wore a clothe that showed how very flat it is, i wanted them to have a good glance at my flat stomach for the last time because the next thanksgiving gathering na very big baby bump them go see ooo...

@Alwaystrue... na mind o. It was difficult for me to go but i went anyway and the Lord promised me that he will bless me with children as i desire and i am glad i went no regrets.......... I thanked God and forget about Ttc and he remembered me.

fruitful mothers, happy July to us. It will remain a month of Jubilation and Goodnews for everyone of us. I LOVE THE BABY LIST things, i go start to buy small small. I will show Dh too we will start buying immediately.
Happy day to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2013
Happy new month to everybody. God will perfect all that concerns us in Jesus name. In this second half of the year, God will grant us divine speed in every area we experienced delay in the first half in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2013
@all, something happened last Saturday to one ttc lady near my area. she has been married for 5yrs and still ttc. her husband impregnated a girl of 19yrs in our neighborhood last yr. the pregnant lady delivered a carbon-copy of the man on Saturday while the ttc woman was away for praying programmed at Jos. the dh people conspired to send the ttc lady away and bring in the young mother.

when I was told about the matter, I just smiled............... hmmmmmmm Those that put their trust in the lord will NEVER NEVER be put to shame. I prayed for peace beyond human comprehension in the heart/soul/spirit and body of the ttc lady. People said all sorts of things, even those I thought were close to the ttc lady, what came out of their mouth kept me wondering what they have said or been saying behind me. Oh God, silence the mouth of our adversaries by your mercy. God you cannot lie to us. We will build and inhabit it, we will NEVER build for another woman to inhibit it, the gift of the lord(husband) makes well and adds no sorry. Lord it is by your mercy you called us married. We will NEVER be disgraced. IJN. The mockery is over IJN. Oh Lord show yourself mighty in our mist by releasing our BFP's in this month of July IJN. - amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2013
Cjnone tanx. Am so grateful for the info. Somehow i couldn't make it there today so maybe by tomorrow. Tanx, i know national hospital o if u no go ontime u r OYO
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by switcandy: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2013
Xx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2013
MamaTriplets: I hear so loud and clear..... GOODNEWS!!! Doctors will give U Goodnews this month, You will give ur DH Goodnews this month, this forum shall abound with Goodnews this month!!! So shall it be in Jesus Name!!! Welcome to July... Your Month of Perfection!!! PEACE...

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

This is my birth month and I pray God will give me a birthday present and a surprise package to all d beauriful mamas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2013
@pinky and goldenbaby i no dey vex o.No wahala.@all let's keep trusting God.He will surely perfect all that concerns us in Jesus name.Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
@Cjnone how far apart are the appointments. Someone just came from Asokoro, said its the same procedure but her appt to see the gynea is 7th September, haba that is too long o ha

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
My sisters hapi new month o. I have been worried and doesn't know how to say this out but u guys are the only confidantes i have. Dh likes suc-king my....before bd whenever he's in d mood, so last Friday he wanted to and i refused becos i was scared dat since i was diagnosed with PID, he'll contact it or hv mouth infection. Dh no gree, in fact he was very angry, all explanation proved abortive. Anyway, i allowed him hv his way but since then, na so i dey close mouth if he wan kiss me oo. fear they catch me die. although we hv started d tests on saturday but yet to collect d results. Pls, advice can he contact PID through oral s3x?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaah Nmagirl i don laugh tire. Allow him kiss u then use dettol clean mouth lol! Just joking. My dear nothing go happen he contact it neither can u thru kissing. Allow the man enjoy him wife

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
@nmagirl, not to scare u oh but I heard bosom sucking imitates lactation and inhibits ovulation. Ps mamas, corect me if am wrong!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
@mummyf she wasnt talking about bosom sucking o! Its the senior to that one.....and bosom sucking only imitates lactation in high prolactin cases
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
Ok b4 i will go to national hospital tomorrow i carry my sabi sabi def go do scan.
This scan say i no get fibroids o hmmmm .

Ovaries : not seen, covered by inflammatory reactions.
Adnexia: inflammatory reactions noted by loss of interfaces.

Abeg though i no too trust this result, Beloved and other sabi sabi sista wetin e mean. Google no fit answer as i want
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
@nmagirl,u wee nor kee м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ with lafff oooo,kai,u b case. Abeg free ur dh ooo,e af pay ontop ur head,so allow him. Lol. But seriously,if u are not good with it,talk to him,u are a woman and should know where u can hold him(literarily speaking),don't let ur fear be afraid,its well with u.
@apinky apinke,ur not nice at all ooo,kai,dettol bawo?national hospital?hmmm,ur middle name must be patience or endurance. Sha go very very early,if its ur first time,go before 7am,bur if u b staff(ntoin) u can go by 8am.Diz lab result be as e get ooo,ovaries not seen,I think its due to adhesion ooo,I'm sure our sabinus sisters will come elucidate.
@zeeziliscious zeezy,I can smell goodnews from ur end,oya do quick come and announce ooo
@beloved1993,where u enter na?@tbaby,iyabetajos,adedoyin,greenfruit,how e dey do ona oooo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.