Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398738 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
@ALL WHERE UNA DEY OOOOO,MAKE UNA COME OH GOOD NEWS DON SHELE DANCING SKELEWU FOR JESUS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
@all happy new year.
@my desire congraatulations.So happy 4 u.Wish u a H and H 9months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyDesire01: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
Favoured gal.... God bless, how is LO.
What i did differently was taking herbs for Orinwa and for fertility sent to me by my relative thru my parents...

Thanks a Joybik and Amen

Ayaakanoh thanks... lol na small dry skin, harmatan dey show me pepper this period ooo...

Mercifull thank u somuch and God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Congratulations @mydesir
What a good way to start d year with goodnews!

More goodnews abegioo

@favoredgal..how belle thingz?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmum: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
Congratulations my desire! DLord who began this good work is faithful to complete it. I rejoice with u!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
wow congrats wannabeamum. God.is.great
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hi everyone,congratulations wannabeamum,God bless and keep u and the baby(ies).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
Congrats my desire.. May the name of the lord be praised. this year is going to be filled with sticky bfp's grin; I can feel it already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi3: 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
@mydesire,congrats.Wishing u a stressfree nine month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mustfavour(f): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
I hv been in my shell more than 2yrs now cos am really depressed of not having a child of my own,am an engineer by profession but resign from my work just to avoid stress or any excuse of not getting pregnant yet am not.am not fulfilled,I hv to study fashion just to hv smthing doing.am very relieved when I discover this special forum of special mothers,oh God this year will be a testmony year us all.I will be always coming around here.I wish I can hv a friend frm here that is close to my location.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Congrats@wanabeamum and God will perfect what he has started in ur life.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
@mydesire a very big congrats to u. It is well wit u n LO. Wishin u supernatural preggy n delivery.

@all una weldone ooo let's get ready for d 21days fastin goin on dis january. Heaven must hear!!
Dis 2014 is M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ year of double compensations. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Congrats MyDesire H and H 9 mths
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Interesting things about Fridays in 2014:
4/4/2014 Friday
6/6/2014 Friday
8/8/2014 Friday �
10/10/2014 Friday
12/12/2014 Friday
We r going to use calender of 1997 in 2014
Date & Day even Festivals are same
Who said...
History does not repeat !! �
I hope, I am the first who inform u... �
Enjoy the year of 1997 in 2014....!
So
We are back in90s
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieBee: 2:09am On Jan 04, 2014
Congrats wannabeamum/MyDesire...God will perfect what he started in you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 04, 2014
Big Congrats to u mydesire. The Lord will keep u and LO safe. Amen. So that's d testimony u've bn hinting us abt. Wonderful.
May I ask wat the issue was for d benefit of us dt joined nt too long ago maybe it cld b beneficial to anyone.

Thanks.

Welcome Mustfavour, don't despair. God is on d throne. You can share ur medical diagnosis maybe someone would be able to help. Take care of u.

Pink22. Interesting facts u got there. Let me go n dust my 1997 calender n put it bk on d wall. All join. grin

Whr's everyone? Pregnancy tinz?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 7:36am On Jan 04, 2014
@Mydesire01,Congrats!!!!..Your faith in God has yield a positive result.The next 6months will be a smooth ride for and your family and you will finally deliver your twins with ease in Jesus name.Expecting more New year gift in this forum.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2014
@mustfavour welcome and may ur stay here be short. what tests av U and dh done? Always check d thread and u will never feel lonely. Don't let ttc weigh U down as God knows better. He who laughs last laughs better, ur time shall come. @pink22 lol. Going back to 97, we shall pick good things of that year to join with ones of this year and the marvels of the Lord will be shown around us. @cjnone when is it starting?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mustfavour(f): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2014
@tami and tara,thanks for ur concern,@joybik am very happy having you my dear.we've done all the possible test and am certified ok is my Dh that has a slight issue.as you said this year our hope is high,am very delighted to be here.I trust only in God cos am sure he loves and cares for us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2014
@mamas, happy new year!

@pink,happy belated birthday, this year, testimonies shall abound in ur home ijn.

@wannabeamum, congrats and wishing u a stressfree pregnancy.

@mustfavour, welcome and may ur stay be short.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyDesire01: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
Thank u beloved mums and dads....

May the Lord bless u all and may congrats and celebration never cease in ur homes as u all rejoice with me.

Tami&tara, i was having annovulatory cycles and even when i ovulate i dont take in and d time i took in i lost it after 5weeks or so....
since dn no conception and dh was okay, but i wasnt taking in.

Thats it but for this pregnancy i owe it all to GOD, cos its
actually a miracle.

Thank u all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
Congrats @my-desire H&H 9mnths. Welcome @mustfavour may ur stay here be short n glorious IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
congrats to my desire.
hppy new year to all the fruitful moms.
this is a year of divine advancement
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by labella12: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Congrats my desire/wannabeamum wish u H & H pregnancy and safe delivery to a healthy baby.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by testimonylife(f): 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
Congrats@ my desire01, H&H 9 months
@ all, this is our year of celebration
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hello pple happy new year im bac missed u guys i hope there was lots of bfps while i was away will read back
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Happy New YEAR all it shall be our Year of Fruitness and double blessings.
Mydesire. Congrats on ur pregs, u shall carry to term and deliver safely
Tara. I hope u had got my mail, that was hw it is. Infact, I tire
Honie: longest tym. HNY too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
Congrats my desire/wannabeamum I wish you stressfree 9 months. I tap in your miracle, may God that did it for you do it for us ttc mummies this 2014
Welcome mustfavour may your stay here be short.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by opeoluwa2(f): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wannabeamum/mydesire.
I must congratulate you and other mothers of faith.I am an observer and ve been following up on this thread for a very longtime. I thank God For your testimony and I pray God to sustain you and the babies in Jesus Name. For everyone looking unto God or passing thru the warfare of TTC,I want you to do it with courage cos this stage will definately pass away.God is only using this stage in your life to build your faith and patience level .
I ve my own testiimony,which I will share very soon.
But for now, congrats to every one in anticipation on what God will still do in our lives.
God hasn't given up on you,pls don't give up on God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bajoba(f): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
To all d pregnant mum congrats..u will all carry to full term IJN.I feel empty wen it comes to ttc issue.A̶̲̥̅♏ sure God is on d throne n He will bless us too as He has done to others.baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
my dw usully has painful periods, peeps recommended evening primrose oil /epo . hv bought it, am wondering the best time to strt taking it and when 2 stop.. ny tips would be appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Lolapearl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.