Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398986 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 9:53am On Jan 01, 2014
@all welcome to 2014,our year of possibilities and exceeding grace.happy new year! @Pinkie hbd.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 01, 2014
I thank you all that wished me well for my wedding aniversary
Happy new year to all my friutful mumies. 2014 shall be our victory and favour year
HBD pinky22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyDesire01: 10:51am On Jan 01, 2014
HBD Pinky, new year babies are always celebrated cos they came to meet ceebration and may u be celebrated as God crowns ur marriage this year with a beautiful baby(s).

Happy new year to all and God's mighty works are already started. Watch out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy3D: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2014
Please need directions to a good clinic in Ughelli! A sound gynacologist is fine by me! Tanx a great deal! Happy New Year
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year everyone, wish you all a fruitful and a glorious year.
Happy birthday pinky, have a beautiful year ahead.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieBee: 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thank you so much ladies. God bless you all.

Happy birthday pinky, a beautiful year awaits you.

Happy new year to all you wonderful people.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year people. May the Lord continue to protect and bless our homes. This year will not pass us by in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by testimonylife(f): 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New Year Mummies and Daddies of glorious children.
Congrats, H& H 9months @mackiebee
@ pinkie, you are my DH's birthday mate. Happy birthday and many more beautiful and fruitful years ahead.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NecheBaby6: 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
How Beautifuly God keeps on addin 1 more yr to our yrs.May ur gud hrt desires be granted to u dis yr.U are destined to be great dis yr.HAPPY NEW YEAR BELOVED.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
@Chyvia, happy wedding anniversary in arrears. May the Lord remember you for good and grant your heart desires.

@Pinky, Happy birthday new year baby! The Lord that you trust will give you the special birthday gift you so much desire. Amen. Congrats again and again.

@All, Happy new year. It is a new season, a new time, a new year. May new things that only God can give be ours in Jesus name. Behold God said He will do a new thing and now it will spring forth and yes we will know it. The Lord will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
@ All,wishing everybody a happy new year. This will be a year of the manifestation of Gods Glory in our lives.
@ pinky,HBD,wishing you a fun filled year full of promise and God sustained glory in your life and home.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New Year everyone. This year, God will settle us in every area of our lives that needs settlement. God will divinely direct us on the right path that will lead to our bfps, no more trial and error in Jesus name.

@MackB, congtatulations

@Pinky, happy birthday, may your joy be full this year

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new yr fruitful moms, it's indeed the yr of manifestation of the WORD of GOD concerning our fruitfullness. @ pinky ,happy birthday dear, wishing you the best dearu
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
@chyvia happy belated WA. @pink22 HBD, new year day baby. It is well with U. @all welcome to 2014, the year of God's grace. Very soon we'll begin to see the wonders of our God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy Fruitful Year to us!!!....
A Year Of Wonderful Happiness,Good Health,Great Success,Incredible Favor,World Peace; most of all,
a Year Of Exceeding Grace,Strange Acts,Unspeakable Gifts and Strange Works
Happy New Year all !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @ Pinkie d Pink! May God Bless & keep U in good Health, may his face shine on u & satisfy u wt long life & prosperity. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy birthday Pinkie. May God bless, flourish and keep you in Jesus name, amen.

@ all, Welcome to 2014. I pray that God will bless you and your family beyond 2014 in Jesus name, amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 02, 2014
Congrats MackieBee, wishing you a stress free 9 months and safe delivery.

HBD Pink22

Happy New Year All.

May this new year bring you all your BFPs.

My wife came home with baby yesterday , they are both well.

Thanks all for the advice and support.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gr8babe: 9:54am On Jan 02, 2014
COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON TO ALL, IT WILL BE OUR YEAR OF CELEBRATION IN GRAND STYLE.... AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieBee: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
@Testimonylife & Uteh...thank you

@GenBuhari...thank you very much and congrats on the arrival of you wife and daughter. God be praised.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
Happy new year evry1....May dis year bring joy nd blessins to our families.....plz who knws d cost of fertilaid now?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
@Mzora... Is it fertilaid for men or women? I bought fertilaid for men last month #7700 at nett pharmacy opebi road ikeja
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chi 16,fertilaid for women...tnks 4 ur answer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hbd pinky dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
Tanx so much my sweet sistas i feel so much love. Tanx for all d prayers i just dey collect them put for pocket.
Jehovah Overflow will remember you for good and give you Exceeding Grace IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tolu02: 3:15am On Jan 03, 2014
congratulations to dos dat celebrate dier bday, anniversaries, bfp's .celebration ll never cease in our home.

Gen b, u ar a man indeed n God ll continue to make u d head. grtns to ur wife n ur princess #hugs

@all happy new yr! unlimited favour is ours ijn.go n receive ur blessings (baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 9:18am On Jan 03, 2014
@all good morning. @wazoboy are U still on tis forum? U've been mia for long now, pls show face. How's d treatment going?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2014
GOT THIS FROM A BLOG THIS MORNING.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

This is my message to them.

''Last year 2012 everyone prayed for you. They all said by the grace of God in 2013 you will carry your baby but its December 2013 and nothing has happened, maybe you even got pregnant and had one or more miscarriages or you had to go through surgery just to increase your chances at getting pregnant or what the doctor said was that you have hormonal imbalance or unexplained infertility.?

Are your in laws putting pressure on you or your parents because those who married last year has given birth or your friend had 4 babies in 6 years.?

Are you married to an abusive husband who sees you as a burden or doesn't share in your plight.?

Do you cry in the shower or wet you pillows every cycle.?

Did you stop attending parties or family functions because people come to you with sad faces to pray for you and ruin all the fun?.

Did your doctor tell you IVF is the only option ( please do it if you can afford it ) or that you should go and adopt( there are lots of abandoned babies out there).?

To every woman having fertility challenges i have a word for you......

God is able. With him all things are possible. He will wipe your tears and you will rejoice in 2014. Stop being miserable. It is not the end of life.

Life its self is beautiful. Enjoy it. Don't let all this steal your joy especially at this festive period. Cook a nice meal. Go to the beach. Relax !!!!!!! Your miracle is on the way.

Don't forget. It is only God who gives children and in due season He will make you laugh!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyDesire01: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Gooday ladies....

I really need to say something now and it is that i used to be the one with the username "wannabeamum"
I decided to do away with that username and close dt part of my ttc and opend this new acct in other to flow fine and forget the issues i had with someone here in the person of Dr Odkye.

Anyway its a new year and i am glad to say that God has been faithful as i am already in my 3rd month of pregnancy after 4years and i assure everyone here to keep trusting God as he never fails.

I've been stalking the pregnancy thread and i guess its high time to ask them so questions..... so thank u all for ur support and love to wannabeamum cum mydesire.... all i ask now is that u guys thank God with me and i ask God to finish the good work he started.
Thank u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Wow...this is great news...congrats wannabemum/ mydesire

Tell the house what you did differently when you can and happy bumping

May the blessing go round
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
@My-Desire its well with U. If God be for U who can be against U. U'll sure be a mum in 6months time. @Cjnone yes ooo. At His appointed time we'll all laugh. God's time is d best. @always true how's d new year going? @Arlington happy new year to U and ur family. Seems U've been too busy with celebration. @favored gal how's it going? Remain favored dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
Happy new year to all fruitful mummy in da house,the lord will bestow his mercy on us this year

@Mydesire01 big congrat to you, i rejoice with you and bless the name of the lord in your life,u shall carry to term IJN so na belle things dey make your skin dry dry abi grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.