Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422522 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
@My-desire I can see why u delayed d testimony. It is well with U dear. @rute dear welcome back. hope U had d best of the season. @mustfavour God is in control. U can try d natural supplements as listed by honiepie and others for ur dh. I don't av any issue too but my doc placed me on M2-Tone for 3 months. I'm on sec month now. While dh is taking his treatment with honie's supplements. He will never fail. Fx

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
@My Desire aka wannabeamum, CONGRATS! You wanted to do a @mypeace/Udoka2 on us abi? So happy for you dear. May you carry to term and deliver supernatural. Your testimony touched me....it was all God. There is a kind of peace we get when we know God did it all. Please enjoy this time.

@joybik, thanks so much for checking me.

@All, my greetings. 2014 is unique. Stay with God. I want to post a picture I feel led to post. I hope it ministers to someone out there.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
@alwaystrue that's very inspirational.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyDesire01: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
Thank u all, i feel so loved and i have a strong conviction that if God can do it for me then he'll also settle everyone looking for the blessing of a baby.

lol @ alwaystrue, i just felt led to do it and was suprise whn i saw udoka's testimony... it is well.

I hope u are all enjoying ur weekend?

shalom!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
@Ripvan
EPO doesnot stop painful period in case u intend using it for that purpose. EPO is to build EWCM if she doesn't produce any. You start immediately after period and stop immediately ovulation is confirmed. Some take it why on period, when I used it I started after period. It didn't work well with my system then, it gave me longer cycle and more painful period. but many swear to its efficiency.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motibiomomi: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
@mustfavour welcom may ur stay b short. U must b favoured!!

@ripvanwink EPO helps tho depends on individuaLs. Start takin Epo wen AF stops til O and takin 1/2 grape fruit in warm water 2x daily both help wit EWCM and I didn't feel any cramps we AF started.
Also I noticed if I knackson few days b4 AF I don't feel d cramps #i tink its effects of d prostaglandins in semen dat reduces d cramps and a lot of science
I hope it helps

@all baby dust to us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mustfavour(f): 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
@ripvanwink,I used to hv a very painful period most time that I used to be nervous when my date will be drawing close,my doc said is normal and recommend calmag supplement for me but my best bet is taking guiness small stout that very day it start and the pain will gradually subsidize onlythat I will hv a heavy flow that day.try it n tell me how it work.hope it helps

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 05, 2014
Morning blessed mama's. @ mychildishere, all I can say is that God will change your story for good and soon your name will be changed to #mychildrenarehere#. I Know about the progesterone in oil. It's used during fertility treatments and it helps in Implantation. I'm sure you can get it in the big pharmaceutical stores. Check H-medix if you're in Abj. God will see you through.

Indeed no man is an island and a little information could go a long way wink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2014
@mychildrenishere
If you hv confirmed its progesterone issue, then go on with d supplements and forget the orinwa for now. Orinwa is suspected when all medical results come out clean still d prob remains. The progesterone suuplement I had experience wt are cyclogest and dusphaston. Don't know d ones u listed, but you can get them at big pharmacies, if u are in Lagos check healthplus at ikeja GRA or the one at shoprite lekki or any other big pharmacy
Just know that this one (mc) will also come to pass!
I will suggest u start using it. 2 or 3days after ovulation, stop if af shows and continue if pg is confirmed. Its just a money burner but wetin we go do? Its well!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 7:48am On Jan 05, 2014
@Enkay: Thanks for that info. Please what is the name of the product, I'm in Lagos.

@All: Una good morning o! Wishing us all a very Blessed Sunday.

@Udoka: Ok, thank you for the info. Thats informative.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Onnela: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2014
Good morning sisters, I am new here I hope I am welcome.... I have gone thru all the pages which takes me days but so informative. Baby dust to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2014
@Udoka: Please, how many cycles did you use the progesterone supp? And how did you know when to stop? I remembered you mentioned this last pg which God used to give you Nani was progesterone ok.
Also, please can you help with the contact of your fertility doctor? I realised most ob/gyn don't prescribed progesterone supp. I really need to be monitored. I'm sorry to sound too anxious.

@Onella: You're welcome. May your stay be very short on this thread.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
THaNKS UDOK,a MUSTFaVOUR aND DONatee and all others 4 their response and support...will updte the house on how it goes...baby dust 2 all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
@ mychildishere, it's basically called PIO shots. Written on the pack I used was Progesterone Injection USP and the brand name is Watson. I don't know where you can get it in Lagos but I will advise you meet a good fertility doc who will guide you on it. Good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Onnela: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
@ mychildshere, thanks so much for welcoming me. May God make our stay here be short before we all move to pregnancy thread. The little knowledge I have with progesterone is that it's need to be taking after ovulation and when you confirm pregnancy, it should be taking till 12 weeks but you need a doctor to monitor you closely while using progesterone supplement. Good luck to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
@mychildrenishere
I used it severaly, also used whenever I was pg and those pg ended in mc as we all already know. Didn't use it during NCeey cycle and pg. When I used after O, usually stop when af shows, it delays my cycle for 2-3days. You can take hpt if af is delayed to know whether to stop or continue. My af usually starts with spotting whenever on it, immediately I stop, it comes in full force.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
@Udoka: Ok, I get that. Thanks for the info.

@Enkaay: So the oil is injectable. wow! I appreciate your response.

@Onnela: Yes, I know that I need to be monitored, that's why I seriously need a contact for a good fertility doctor in Lagos Mainland. @All: Please can anyone help with this contact. God bless you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
I used one gynea who works with govt hospital but has a private centre at 15 little street sabo yaba. He is good though I didn't get any bfp with him, I like his method of treatment, only problem with him is tha he doesn't listen. I don't hv his phone # again but you can check out d address. Stop at sabo bstop, take bike to d place.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
Congrats @wannabemum/my desire, u shall carry to term and delivery the Hebrew way!
Welcome Onnela & must favor, Wish u a short and gainful stay here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
Luke 15:11-12
11 To illustrate the point further, Jesus told them this story: “A man had two sons.
12 The younger son told his father, ‘I want my share of your estate now before you die.’ So his father agreed to divide his wealth between his sons.

This is a well known story of the prodigal son. It had a new meaning to me today.
Imagine a son asking for his inheritance even when the father is alive. I am sure if it is in current Africa, the father may banish the son saying the son wants to kill him before his time but that is what happened here. It is often a given that the father will die at a ripe old age and leave inheritance for his children to enjoy when obvioulsy they will be mature and responsible enough to handle it well.

The son said 'Give me my estate, my inheritance even before you die, dad'. He was not ripe or ready. To get an inheritance, something had to die. But he got it before time and squandered it on riotuous living.

What am I trying to bring out? Psalm 127:3a says Children are an inheritance from the LORD.
God is seeking mature and responsible parents who will handle his inheritance well but somethings have to die in our lives. Things like envy, impatience and so many other vices as seen in Colosians 3:5-10 as He expects to raise godly children through us (Ma.l2:15) and pass on His legacies to them. (Genesis 18:18-19). Let's let our lives manifest the maturity and grace God needs to be confident to place his heritage in our hands.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyDesire01: 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mychildishere,
for the PIO shots aka progesterone in oil shot i once used it and i spotted for a week b4 i had full af and something occured recently with this preggy, i started spotting at my 6th and almost 7thweek, i went to the clinic and scan was carried out and baby was fine but i kept on requesting for progesterone my gyn refused, she said to just go and rest and i did and the spotting stopped on its
own, so i agree that some gyn dont like giving progesterone like mine....

So if u must use it be monitored pls.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyDesire01: 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
And thank u everyone for ur wishes once more... i appreciate and i give all glory to God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
@Mydesire, @Udoka, @Onella: I really do appreciate your responses. God bless you all much more than you can imagine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mustfavour(f): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
@mydesire,@all.I kknw of smbody that used to hv miscarriage but the one she survived is the one she used blessed anointing oil and prayers,she will drink and rub the oil on her belly after praying.why I dnt advise taking all the herbs especally frm village is that sm of them dedicate their herb to their juju god who is actually doing the magic through the traditional medicine.my former collegue that ttc for five before having 3 chidren now told me how her mother bring traditional medicine from village for her but she forgot to take for some weeks only for her to see that medicine while sweeping one morning, to her greatest suprise the watery medicine inside the bottle have turned to a full life crab(nchjiko in igbo).my dear that is the day she stop taking anything for pregnacy until unknow to her by faith in God after some yrs she discovered that she is pregnant
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyDesire01: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mustfavour(f): 1:15am On Jan 06, 2014
@desire01,oh my dear am sorry if I scare u,I didn't say is all of them,I just want us to be careful of where we bring wat we put inside our stomach.thank God urs is prepared by u but always pray before u take anything.alyways pray with psalms and claim ur possesion.is well with you my love.remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 5:29am On Jan 06, 2014
@All: Good morning to everyone. May this new week be full packed of God's daily miracles for us and our families.

@All who responded to my "anxiety" questions and enquiries - @Udoka, @Mydesire, @Mustfavour, @Onella: God bless you all plenty plenty, as you pray this 2014, you will receive answers to your requests even before you say "Amen" in JESUS name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.