Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422738 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2014
Good morning & Happy New Year Everyone.

May all our hearts desires come to pass this year and may this year have the record for the highest numbers of BFP on this thread in Jesus Name & that the already preggy ladies deliver easily to live & healthy babies Amen. No one will be left on this thread in Jesus Name.

Just to let you know that I will no longer be moderating this section. . I know that some of you send me personal emails when you want things done, so please contact Dominique and Sissy who are both more than capable to tend to your needs or use the report to mod button.

God bless you all & may the shouts of joy ring out in plenty in this year 2014 Amen

Love you all lots kiss kiss kiss

CC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2014
My Desire, wishing you a very pleasant pregnancy,I pray that God almighty will perfect what He alone started in your life in Jesus name, Amen.

@CC you will be missed, please do stop by to say hello once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kejibabe(f): 11:25am On Jan 06, 2014
hi ladies, I pray will all get our bfp by God's grace.
this is my story. well, I got married sept 2012. God's willing, I got pregnant in Nov. same year And I carried to full term. a day to my due date, I went for scan and check up and everything was fine. at exactly 41 weeks 2 days , I started feeling labor and we rushed to the hospital . they tested me and said I was 4 cm dilate but they couldn't find a heart beat. I cried and screamed but none of it will bring my baby back. I went through so much pain mentally and physically. the following day,I delivered my baby and I become a mother ( a childless mother).
I have started trying for another baby since Sept year.
please I want to know how to use grapefruit and robitussin cough syrup to increase cervical mucus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2014
HELLO ALL.

This post is not meant to scare you my darling sisters but to encourage us to hold on seriously on the garment of God and never let go, soon, very soon, he will answer you. Despite what the situation is, God is able to surpass all situations and answer us. He will do it, yes he will give us children, Its his vow and he must fulfill it in our lives. please lets learn from this and know that our efforts may seem right initially but it might not worth it at the end of the day. Its not easy waiting, Yes I know but lets put our hope/trust in God Almighty.

Put it at the back of your mind before you do anything in the cause of ttc that .....Its only the living that gives birth to children..... This action am about to take will it make or mare me? May God almighty direct every of our steps IJN.... Amen

Enjoy
Mrs. Titi Okunowos story

''I got HIV in the process of looking for a child,I got the child but it came with what I didn’t bargain for — a virus I may live with for the rest of my life.”
Globally, sexual transmission is responsible for 75 per cent of HIV infections. But Okunowo did not contract HIV through sex. It all started with a love story.
When Okunowo met with the man that would become her husband, it was almost love at first sight. But her husband’s family opposed their union. So, when they tried for a baby and there was none coming, Okunowo began to fear for the future of her marriage.
“I didn’t want to lose my husband. I didn’t want him to look outside for another woman who could bear him a child. I wanted to protect my marriage and I also feared my in-laws’ wrath,”
Driven by the desperation to have a child and save her home, Okunowo went looking for help at hospitals and trado-medical centres. She moved from doctors to herbalists, submitting her body to injections, incisions, transfusions and all manner of invasive procedures. In her desperation, she did not request any of the doctors or herbalists to sterilise the tools or use new ones.
She says, “I won’t lie to you. I visited everyone and everywhere I could to get a child. Once I hear that someone somewhere can help me get pregnant, I would run there as far as my legs could carry me. Name the state, I have been there. And I am not talking about hospitals alone; I also visited herbalists in three different states.I went through all sorts of procedures, both medical and ‘native’ in my desperation. Some of the places where these procedures took place were not neat but I didn’t care. Neatness and safety was the last thing on my mind. I did not ask if they sterilised their blades or not. I just needed a child. I needed to keep my home.”
With her eyes misty and dark, she recalls one of the places where she once sought help:

“It was such a filthy place. Sharp metals that had been used for some incisions lay on the floor; some were covered with little blood. At a corner, some animals lay, to be used for sacrifice. The herbalist that gave me the incisions did not wear a glove or anything. He did not sterilise the blade he used. But all these did not matter to me then.”
Her indifference would later haunt her. But first, Okunowo got pregnant in 2003. She gave her husband the good news and returned to school to sit her final exams. When the pregnancy was two months old, she started bleeding. She went to a dispensary to get some drugs to stop the bleeding.

“Even the chemist (dispenser) was a quack. I have to tell you the truth so that others can learn from my story. He gave me all sorts of drugs and assured me that the drugs would stop the bleeding,”

The bleeding stopped but Okunowo’s problems had just started.
When she was six months gone, she started bleeding again and went for a laboratory scan. She was told that her baby was deformed due to the drugs she had been taking and that the child had little chances of survival.

Advised to abort the baby, Okunowo then went to another hospital in the Alakuko area of Lagos State and requested for the foetus to be evacuated.
With the loss of the pregnancy, Okunowo hit the road again to search for a new baby.
She started making the rounds of hospitals and herbal centres.
“Some would say I needed to flush my tubes, others would give me all sorts of injections. I did them all,”

Shortly after she got pregnant again in 2005, she fell ill and was advised by her doctor to undergo some tests to ensure that her baby was in good form. When she went to collect the result, she noticed hers was in a brown envelope. Others collected theirs in white envelopes.
“I knew something was wrong. I asked the receptionist why my result was in a brown envelope. She just stared at me. So, I walked to the corridor and opened the envelope. The result said I was HIV positive.I wanted to die. I thought my world had come to an end. The pregnancy did not matter anymore,”
She fled to her elder sister’s house, crying with the fear that her life was over. While there is growing awareness about HIV/AIDS issues in Nigeria, many Nigerians still see an infection as a death sentence.

“My sister and mother are my confidants. I can tell them anything. When I got to my sister’s house, I was sobbing. But I was shocked by her courage. She called my mother and both of them told me that it was not the end of the world.”
Then, her mind moved to her husband: Was he infected? Did he give her the virus? What would happen to their union?

Okunowo is one of the 3.1 million Nigerians who have the Human Immunodeficiency Virus in their bloodstreams. According to the National Agency for the Control of AIDS, 58 per cent of the members of this group are women but only 23 per cent of women in Nigeria have comprehensive knowledge of HIV transmission and prevention issues.
AIDS is the leading cause of death among women of reproductive age (15- 49 years) and the prevalence rate among young women aged 15- 24 years is three times higher than among men of the same age. Stigmatisation, though dying out, is very common.

“I first thought that he might have infected me, even though we were both HIV negative when we got married. When I summoned the courage to tell him that night, he said he would test himself too. He did and he was negative.”
Okunowo then began a quest to know how she got infected with the virus. She found the answer through counselling.
“In my first counselling class, I was asked about my sexual life and health practices.I was told that in the process of visiting quacks, herbalists and unlicensed health professionals, I must have contracted the virus because of the unhygienic conditions of the places I visited.”
But where Okunowo expected condemnation, she found support.

Sorry for the long post. ....ITS WELL....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
@kejibabe...wow! That is terrible o! This your story crushed my heart.

After 40 excrutiating weeks? May God console you as only he can. I wish you a speedy bfp

@CC, where you dey go na? we will miss you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
Happy new year mothers of great generations.

This is a new year, things become new in our lives when we change some behaviours and ways we used to go in the old years, believe me nothing change if we don't have changes in ourselves, even the year is as good as old if our character remains the same. If we must have a brand new year,
we must have a brand new thinking
Brand new heart
Brand new believe
Brand new trust in God
Brand new ways of syudying God's word
Brand new behaviours
Live all the old waysssssssss
And there shall be a brand new you and new year!

Let's leave anxiety behind, it never did help in the past, believe me it won't still help this new year.

Leave all the running helter skelter behind, it don't help in the old years it won't help either in this new year.

Leave behind self medications and stalking homes with drugs, enriching doctors and drying up your bank account, it helps just in a little or no way.

Do the needful:
If after you have consulted your doctors and all seems ok, just relax and eat well.

Don't go about from one hospitals to the other this year!!!! Stay with the best and be positive.

Eat right and never take junks this year.

Let God be the author and the finisher of your faith.

Hold on to your God, hold Him tight, for He never fails, He never sleeps, He never slumbers.

Just keep praising, pray in holiness of heart, no sin, no anxiety.

I wish every woman here babies that will be source of joy. Stay blessed everyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
Madam CC, happy new year, you did not tell us which thread you will now be moderating.

@Kejibabe, haaaaaaa, your story weak my bornes, but don't you worry, God will give you double for your shame.

@Cjone, long story but worth reading. Let no one here be a victim this year in Jesus name. Carry your degree in school to any place you are visiting this year, I say this cos as a graduate self some places are not worth your status. Sit down make one unlearned herbalist begin to count incisions on your head?

Like my hubby will say, 'any one who is not as learned as me can't advise me, cos I see you as a quack'. This is not a statement of pride and may not be true always but if you use it always as a setting pricinciple you won't fall to quacks.

From the story, she was even still in school, so why all the ups n downs? May we not dig our graves ourselves ooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
@Kejibabe, no vex ooo, I was really thinking after reading your post but I know it is well no matter the fearful post.

Why did you have to wait until you are 41 weeks n 2days? When you were 40weeks n the baby was not fought coming why don't you opt in for elective cs? Or better what did your doctor say at 40weeks? What was his explanation when it turned the way it was? Am sorry I just wana learn.

And I think one or two people can enlighten more on this so as to help one or two people. Me feel once you are 40weeks and the baby is not fought coming you can go cs or other form of making the baby come fast, instead keeping him/her in there to cause wahala. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Leftty: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hpy 2014 to the wonderful mumies in d house. I've bn trying to post here bt it wasn't, am new here, ttc for abt 3yrs +. I knw ds yr is our yr of gr8 testimonies we shall graduate to motherhood thread Insha Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
@redeemer
Hospitals hv diff policies on what to do after d 40wks, in mine if everthing is fine they will allow u carry on till 41wks max b4 they either induce or do cs. Some other hosps allow till 42wks. Ask ur doc what next if baby didn't come at 40wks, they will tell u their practice. I asked and was told.
I suspect d scan she did last may likely not be properly interpreted by d doc. Possibility of 'water shortage' is high after 40wks, that's why pg mothers shd be well monitored after 39wks.

Kejibabe
I feel ur pains dear. Be sure our God will gv u double for ur loss. I don't hv experience with grapejuice and d cough drug, I hope someone with exp will answr u soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
@redeemer save. Full gestation is 40 wks + or - 2 weeks. Many hospitals will wait till 42 weeks to induce labor but it depends on their policy.

Like udoka said, mayb her fluids were short...it is prob careless monitoring by the dr but God knows best sha.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
@Cjnone weldone on this. just a lesson to all. @chaircover wow. hope u'll be visiting at times. Remain blessed. @kejibabe it is well. Its not easy but God knows the best. Very soon u will drown in joy of a new born and the old will pass away. @all newbies welcome and short stay on the thread. @honiepie24 back to work? @all greetings.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sorry kejibabe, may God give you double for your trouble. As for grapefruit, it work for me. I take a glass every day from cd 10 to cd 15.... It really help cm. May God crown our effort.
@ Udoka, how is baby doing? Please kiss him for me.
@ Favored gal happy new year. How is Lo doing? Hope you are good?
@ ayakonah, pinky, cjnone, redeemersave and other mamas, how are you all doing?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
@Kejibabe: IT IS WELL. God Himself will give you the children who will give you grandchildren in your lifetime in JESUS name.

Your story reminds me of my Aunty's daughter. She got married to a practising medical doctor almost 7yrs ago. 2 yrs ago, after struggling to conceive for almost 5yrs, she finally gave birth to a male child. 2days after the birth of her baby, she was discharged and asked her mom to come for "omugwo". The same day the mother arrived (3days after birth), the hale and hearty baby died.
Since then she has been trying again. It's a very devastating experience. 2weeks after, her mom died.

So, my dear, some things are spiritual and requires more closeness to God in prayer for victory.

The only thing is VICTORY IS SURE when you totally surrender all to God. I believe in the Lord your Creator not to leave you alone. He will surely make your next babies permanent.

IT IS WELL.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
I was quite not myself for the past few days, depression, anxiety, marital storms. I had to pour out my heart here like a very desperate woman I was. I'm glad I did.
I've gotten inputs from you all, (directly and indirectly). I'm calmer today and asking God for Divine Direction.

Thanks to you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
Tbaby dear...happy new year to you too..may God surprise you this year..i dey, LO is fine too. Saw him/her on 4d ultrasound today! amazeballs

@mychildishere..you are right, this battle is spiritual, one cant afford to relent in anyway. Glad you are calmer today. With ttc one needs to continually dig deeper for strength and grace

@ honiepie..been a while..how are the triplets? Its well with u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
This world is a very wicked place,ingratitude has taken over n is now d order of d day.people work so hard to help odas in need,but wen Dey get their heart desire they walk away.
@hopeful3 and many odas,my heart bleed for d problems n heartaches u ve caused me,for d pain yu ve caused,i struggle so much to help yu tru,in my little effort many of you have got yur bfp,fibroids shrink in less than a month,yur husbands count increase even wen d doctor says its impossible,now you nd odas hv bn on my 6weeks tube unblocking marathon,yu got ur result in less than 6weeks yu decided not to inform me,rather u went n post witout atleaste sayin one word of tnk yu.alot of yu hv done this severally,i chose to ignore it,because its a gift that God freely gave me,and freely I ve helped yu achieve yur dreams,now yu think its right to walk away.dis is something doctors cudnt do,in less than 4weeks,your adhesion/blocked tube opened following my protocol,it has never bn recorded in history that tubes opened followin just a mere protocol,but it happened,i did it for you tru Gods grace,am dissapointed dat a fin lik dis can happen,i don't need ur money nor anyfin,jus a tnk yu is ENOUGH,for those of yu whom I share wit,we hv never had any failed case,no mata wat ur doctor diagnosed,many of yu get ur results in less than a month without 1naira,wats my stake here Wat? Am not ttc,yet I chose to help,cant I open a clinic n make money frm ttc as far as yu get ur results,but no,i chose to do it free.in d past 1month I ve received over a hundred testimonies in my inbox,sooo many prefer to kip it to dem selves,it maynot mean anyfin to yu,even if yu choose nt to understand,i knw my input on this thread,if u decide nt to say tnk u,am nt bothered,but remember that I toiled to get u where u are today.i will b bk.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
Honiepie24 please dear, can I just give you a kiss before saying anything kiss kiss kiss kiss you deserve hugs too ((((( hugs))))). May God thank you for us, please don't wait for any appreciation from anyone. May God thank you in many ways.... You shall never lack. I believe God can never forget someone like you that help people you don't even know. May God continue to speak thru you and may He guide your steps. Love you dear, do you want me to send bobo and kilichi to you. Please dear, we love you smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Happy new yr to everybody,new yr with new blessings.@ my desire congratulations to u,u must carry to full terms and deliver like the hebrew wemen.
@ all the newbies u ar wellcome and may ur stay be short.
@honiepie dear i hv never seen u dis angry b4 pls,pls,pls sorry for being offended by anyone
@all its not right if some people ar not being greatful to the one that helped them achieve one success or the other, yes we knew its all Gods doing and him alone will be praise buh at the same time we hv to say thank you in appreciation to the person that God used in doing that,this will motivate such person in doing more.i no it might not be intentional doing such but lets always remember to say thank you.
Dear honiepie pls its ok jst put it behind u, its good u pure out ur heart and i knew correction hv been taking.Oya smile for me grin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Favouredgal luv,how ar u and lo doing, i saw u viewing its been a while hope u peeps enjoyed the xmass and new yr to the fullest.lol.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
@Tbaby4real, happy new year, this is your year of getting pregnant and carrying to full term. Amen.

@Favouredgirl, thanks dearie, hope your LO isn't kicking too hard? Udoka, thanks for that. Have actually heard and read a lot, in all I have chosen to rely on Jehovah overdo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Just smile and wave guys, smile and wave...grin

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
@ Amy...my third musketeer. i am doing great jare and "we" enjoyed the Christmas and all the festivities..this is your year of testimony...hugs*

Echala...howfar? Hw belle thingz and LO?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
Happy new year to all mamas and papas in d house, sorry I av been Mia for d whole of December, my house was packed full of kids of both sexes (8 kids) it was a busy but satisfying period

Kejibabe, it is well, just be prayerful, anytime i remember d birth of my 4year old baby, I'm convinced more of spiritual powers, I almost died during cs, I even lost hope on d baby, even 5 days after d baby was born d devil tried again, nurses and doc in Luth dat night, told me I wil be a fool to give up on God, it was a war dat stil gimme goose pimple, the secret is prayers, getting pregnant asap sometime makes us too relax,

Congrats mackieb and wannabeamum, ur testimony wil be permanent

Please is anyone using Luth? What is d procedure? I need any information Asap, it's hightime I convinced dh I ain't getting younger!

Honeymi? Se ko si o? Why such anger na? CooooOl down, leave it all to God, d miracle worker, do ur best, leave d rest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
double post. this kind sleep....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
@honiepie dear, don't put it in mind whether U get a thank you or not. God who sees in secret will reward you. @all lets try to share outcomes whether good or better so that others can learn from it. Be ur brother's keeper plssss. honie luv be cool, and pls forget d past willfully done or not.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 12:48am On Jan 07, 2014
@honiepie nwannem Obi gi dere duu. No vex M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ L♡̷̴̬̩̃̊‎​‎​√ع. E fit b say dem forget. I understand how u feel. I apreciate it dat u didn't bottle up d feelings n started actin up.
Ndoo nwanyi oma ejieje mba! Obidiya! Ugogbe diya no vex. Na God go bless ur efforts.

@kejibabe d normal protocol is 40wks ±2weeks. Means frm 38wks to 42wks(41wks+3days) is d normal duration for preggy so any tin b4 dat tym dr won't act aggressively. Buh now owin to ur medical hx u wil b treated as special case #precious baby so u shld discuss wit ur doc to avoid any lapses or delay.
Ther r lots of ways to ripen cervix n induce labour ur sef if u feel d hospital method is invasive or delayin esp after 39weeks. Hope dis helps a bit.

@all av a fruitful week wit stcky bfp's al d way
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 6:27am On Jan 07, 2014
@All Fruitful Mothers and Fathers,I say good morning
@Honiepie,please take it easy with whoever you feel have offended you.Like our sisters have said,let all Glory be unto God.God does not like sharing his glory with anyman.God who sees in the secret will definitely reward you in the open.I dont believe in the idea of waiting for your testimony to mature before you share it especially in this thread since it is a faceless thread.The little step you take to move you from the level you were to a certain level which you never expected to get to at that point in time,SHARE IT for others to benefit.It is by the grace of God that it happened.So why keep it?I understand that some people will not want to share their unripe testimony(ies) because of our Nigerian factor.Like being afraid that someone might do something to avert or nullify it.
Somehow,i feel the major cause of this whole thing is the idea of sending inbox mail to you on every little issue(Honiepie).Dont get me wrong,i didn't say it is a bad idea.It is good but when it is too much,some people will just feel relaxed that since they have shared it with you,there wont be any need to share it publicly.@All,please share your testimony here no matter how small.We need it to encourage and give us hope.It could serve as a soul rescuer.Someone that is contemplating commiting suicide might have a change of mind after reading your testimony.Yes,some people may be afraid because of their past experience but i do not think such will happen in this faceless thread.
@Dreams,you self take am easy ooo..Though,you are right to an extent.Honiepie should have mail them to express her disappointment.So you dey vex like this?
That is my take.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 7:03am On Jan 07, 2014
Honiepie, I've neva commented wen it has to do with you or your protocols. I've always told myself dat u r just here trying to help people and you always return all d glory to God.
But seriously, dis ur last post is annoying. Did you come to the thread to inform us when u started her on d protocol? Why re u now coming to tell us she didn't come to appreciate you.

If u r truly doing what u do just out of the goodness of ur heart, den it won't matter to u if u receive thanks frm man or not. No cause trouble 4 dis thread abeg

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kejibabe(f): 7:04am On Jan 07, 2014
@ Tbaby, please explain more. will I take one grapefruit and squeeze it into a glass of water or I will just drink the grapefruit and drink a glass of water after it.

thanks u all for your support, may the good God answer our prayer. well the hospital I used don't induce until 42 weeks. I won't use the hospital again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 7:39am On Jan 07, 2014
@ Dreams, you dey vex like this? Oya take cold kunu to relax....... How have you been doing? Hope Lo is treating you well. May God continue to keep you and Lo. Amen
@ Favored gal awwww, that feelings seeing your Lo thru 4D..... It's so natural and it can be emotional too especially for people like us that use touch light find them ( in Udoka's voice).
@ kejibabe, Yes I squeeze one grape into a glass everyday and drink water.
@ redeemersave Amen.... Thanks babe.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2014
@sazyn that's quite unfair. we all know when d protocol started. u actually have not been following up. hopeful together with honiepie even helped some of us here to order for supplements to make it easier. @all pls if U don't av any positive contribution then keep to urself. Its not bad for someone to let U know how she feels. @Dreams, @Santagelo made their points constructively but Sazyn U didn't av right words. Sorry if I offend but get my point esp. when U think we don't need trouble in the thread. God bless us all. That reminds me pls where are mamaoge, comely, kings daughter and other mia sisters. Wazoboy we're still waiting, hope things are getting better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.