Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,467 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price - Phone/Internet Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price (53749 Views)

List Of Official Tecno Offices Where You Can Buy Camon C9 In Nigeria / Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] / What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Cdave: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
kennybenjminz:

Which phone is that?

Really!? Try read the previous post ke. Talking about having a phone ba3 as strong that I can use d phone as power bank
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Cdave: 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
kennybenjminz:

A hitter i guess grin

lol... grammar permitted
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by stevepeters: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Cdave:

Really!? Try read the previous post ke. Talking about having a phone ba3 as strong that I can use d phone as power bank

Cdave:

lol... grammar permitted

Gbam!!!! Naso!
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by lafayette(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by majorclems: 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
carry go o jare! you go school grin
kennybenjminz:

A hitter i guess grin
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by majorclems: 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
buh google no kw una grin
louiscole360:

How about that? Google seems to be my friend than it's too you.

http://www.techcityng.com/top-5-android-smartphone-2015/
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by majorclems: 12:24am On Aug 06, 2016
why stay and be updated joor undecided cheesy
bobo65:

I give up

#unfollows the thread

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by joeyarticles: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Orikinla:
My smart phone takes awesome pictures and has 4K video camera higher than full HD.
Name please
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by fashtos(m): 5:31am On Sep 20, 2016
does c9 have front flash light?mine don't have...help pls
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by eliadex: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
post=48769634:
Name please
Mame
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by okitejoseph: 8:24am On Mar 17, 2017
I think the next mobile phone I'll buy will be tecno Camon c9 this my infinix hot done tire me..
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Prudent200: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindebrah:
My name is QueenTechy and this is my review about the camon c9.

Fair or Unfair,please this is what i think about it.Please read this article in order to decide whether or not if you'll be buying the newly realeased Camon C9.It was launched in Lagos(Sheraton hotel) as I was told(and last week tuesday was the launch day)

I must admit that the Camon c9 is a wonderful device,I have used it for a week now,oh well I wish I could retain it but its meant for selfie lovers and I'm not much of a picture person but I took one today with a friend so maybe I'll just share it here

Allow me start with the CAMERA and EYE PRINT SCANNER; The Camon c9 camera has a 13mp front facing camera and a 13mp back camera with dual flash(both with dual led flash) and most people said it has a finger print scanner,its a no for me,it doesn't have a finger print scanner but an eye scanner,the 13 front camera makes the eye scanner easy to use and clear to use and this is how it looks like;
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3879693_screenshot20160617085629_jpeg44594f23d89d830d3a5ffaac320a8c41

BATTERY: Its a 3000mAh battery capacity,although I wasn't expecting this,I wanted something like 4000mAh,but at a point I retracted my statement because the 3000mAh lasts long,and also charges fast,my device my was 100% in less than two hours with a generator and I always use my device with it brightness level on because it has a low light but when I asked a doctor friend he said that's the best for a normal eye,but I don't want that kind of a thing, although the brightness is in 50% and the battery lasts well for me,I'm a heavy user ,I love movies,I love the internet and the highest span this Camon C9 battery can go is 2 days.

RAM : The ram is 2gb ram,everyone thought it would be 1gb ram,even me I thought so but its a 2GB ram device and a 2 micro sim slot and a sd card slot

It also has a smart pouch that when you lock it,it display a digital clock to you and so many other things on the circle screen of the pouch(pic2)

OFFICIAL PRICE:49900N

Watch my Unboxing video for more informations about the C9 and it pack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BACCR4MDCY
please what your name on facebook will love to add u please.thanks if you can respond
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by onuoha12(m): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2017
Tecno camon C9 has a beautiful and fantastic design. It is the successor of the Camon C8 smartphone focused on photography.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by orogodoganyin(m): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
bobo65:
On a serious note
There is nothing superb about this phones front camera just like c8

I took this picture with gionee s plus front camera in a place with not as much light exposure as d Op first pic

this guy and phone cameras Ehn?
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by bobo65(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
orogodoganyin:

this guy and phone cameras Ehn?

Lol
This Na different scenario
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by newspapers: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
This makes brain o https://www.nigeriaprice.ng/tecno-camon-c9/

But, does it have fingerprint?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.