Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,515 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price - Phone/Internet Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price (53750 Views)

List Of Official Tecno Offices Where You Can Buy Camon C9 In Nigeria / Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] / What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2016
BolajiChang:
Let them know o. But what is your form of compensation?

AdSense from Google,recognition
That's how one becomes great,when you volunteer
I get free data to browse,my mom works in a swift company..so its not a problem for me,I haven't applied for my acca exams for a while now,so I'm just going to blog for now
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2016
BolajiChang:
Our OP is damn short grin grin
I'm not short,chuba is extremely tall
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2016
3kay945:

OTA or new ROM
story how many tecno phone get ota update.......the only tecno that got an OS update is c8 and it's manual update flash mode ... recovery............
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BolajiChang: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2016
Ehn, youre still short.
Oyindebrah:
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Madam stop copying MissTechy.

No be only QueenTechy. QueenTechy ko QueenYaba left ni.
plus I'm not a blogger,but a vlogger
My keyboard changed that to blogger,sorry

I love misstechy,she's awesome
Guess what?I visit her blog everyday! To learn how to write and make it interesting to read...errr
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BolajiChang: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2016
What is your height sef in cm undecided??
Oyindebrah:
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2016
Vicboi1:
From ur pics i can see that ur using a tecno l8 plus right
yeah I used it in taking the pictures but its not the plus but the l8 only
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2016
BolajiChang:
What is your height sef in cm undecided??
I really dunno,but i know I'm not short, don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel..thank you
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BolajiChang: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2016
Comman introduce ya mom to me cool cool, btw what's acca exams

Oyindebrah:
AdSense from Google,recognition
That's how one becomes great,when you volunteer
I get free data to browse,my mom works in a swift company..so its not a problem for me,I haven't applied for my acca exams for a while now,so I'm just going to blog for now
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by eleko1: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=driand post=46870919]babe believe me, we know you're a payed agent but keep lying... Just continue [/quo
te]leave her, let her continue to sell her dummy to the mumu..Buy that useless phone for nearly 50k and try to sell it. after some few weeks. Nah so dem go dey price am for 20k
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BolajiChang: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2016
Im always there. Visit MusicNobs.Com too

Oyindebrah:
I really dunno,but i know I'm not short, don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel..thank you
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2016
driand:
Tecno keeps paying people to come here and advertise, they should let the phone go into the market and contest with other devices grin

so anybody that advertise is a paid agent? abeg get sense abeg
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Vicboi1(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2016
Oyindebrah:
yeah I used it in taking the pictures but its not the plus but the l8 only
ohh thanks for the clarification
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2016
BolajiChang:
Comman introduce ya mom to me cool cool, btw what's acca exams

ACCA is ACCA,how will I explain? Just check google plus my mom??err dont worry,it's well inside the well and I'll introduce you as what?my fan abi? cool
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BolajiChang: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2016
BottomLine?

paulinoace0:

story how many tecno phone get ota update.......the only tecno that got an OS update is c8 and it's manual update flash mode ... recovery............

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Orikinla(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2016
Oyindebrah:
I and chuba,arsenal fans only can relate to this and these are pictures with the c9
My smart phone takes awesome pictures and has 4K video camera higher than full HD.

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by khaiwealth(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2016
I've seen one of your youtube videos before now, keep up the nice work cool
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BolajiChang: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2016
So you wanna become a chartered accountant, you finished uni education.

grin Err, Introduce me as a friend & fan.
Oyindebrah:
ACCA is ACCA,how will I explain? Just check google plus my mom??err dont worry,it's well inside the well and I'll introduce you as what?my fan abi? cool
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Orikinla:
My smart phone takes awesome pictures and has 4K video camera higher than full HD.
which device is that?
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Vicboi1:
ohh thanks for the clarification
its fine

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BolajiChang: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Is it C9?

Orikinla:
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2016
khaiwealth:
I've seen one of your youtube videos before now, keep up the nice work cool
thank you khai
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by arewaabi(f): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2016
sounds nice but not until one gets to use and then the buts begins
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2016
BolajiChang:
So you wanna become a chartered accountant, you finished uni education.

grin Err, Introduce me as a friend & fan.
fan friend,see somebody that wants to goto UK, grin welldone
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by girl4rmspace(f): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2016
My little cousin is a selfie person, i think i might get her this on her birthday
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Queenybliss(f): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2016
Wish I had money to upgrade.. still luv my camon c8 tho
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by chachanga: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2016
Oyin, take beta "zelfie" jarey
abi, out of all the settings there, why you com choose make your eye resemble frog-eye for that first pic
take beta pics in diff lighting conditions
demo the phone wella make we see other features too, ehn, fine geh? undecided
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by davit: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2016
OVERRATED phone! Nothing special about this phone.

Team Elephone P9000 rocks. Rocking mine with its unique features like wireless charging, fast charging, monthly Ota and lots of custom roms from developers. Never forget that it is also a 4gb rom with 32gb ram!
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by davit: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
OVERRATED phone! Nothing special about this phone.

Team Elephone P9000 rocks. Rocking mine with its unique features like wireless charging, fast charging, monthly Ota and lots of custom roms from developers. Never forget that it is also a 4gb RAM with 32gb ROM!

It appears mods too get paid to put some topics relating to this C9 on front page these days.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
bobo65:
On a serious note
There is nothing superb about this phones front camera just like c8

I took this picture with gionee s plus front camera in a place with not as much light exposure as d Op first pic

is that katsina camp?
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by khaiwealth(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
quote author=Oyindebrah post=46974239]thank you khai[/quote]
grin looooool sorry error message, its actually miss techy i watched still hv her video.... Guess she inspired you, why not find another name. Queen techy and miss techy
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
BolajiChang:
BottomLine?
what's dat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.