Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price - Phone/Internet Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price (53683 Views)

List Of Official Tecno Offices Where You Can Buy Camon C9 In Nigeria / Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] / What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Cdave: 2:12am On Jul 17, 2016
stevepeters:
Hmmm. Camon c9 is a suprise. Not the camera though but the RAM, battery n interface.

Truetalk. Tecno never stop suprising! Camon c8 was a hit now c9! Hmmm #lipsealed

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by FrozeBABE: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
hmmm..i guess c10 should be on its way
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by FrozeBABE: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
which phone is that?
ChidinmaRose:

It can also be used as a power bank
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by kennybenjminz: 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
hmmm...useless ba.buh its useful to odas ogbeni
hoticey:

Why would I drain or kill my phone in the name of using it as a power bank and to charge whose phone with it?? To me, that feature is absolutely useless. I know how to get a power bank if I need one.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by kennybenjminz: 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
hmmm..c9 is so mouthed. buh its dope anyways
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by ChidinmaRose(f): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
FrozeBABE:
which phone is that?

The L8
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by ChidinmaRose(f): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
BenKafor:

I like the fact that it can charge another phone

Yes. That's quite a feature.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by ChidinmaRose(f): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
hoticey:

Why would I drain or kill my phone in the name of using it as a power bank and to charge whose phone with it?? To me, that feature is absolutely useless. I know how to get a power bank if I need one.

To you it might be but many people seem to like this feature.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by ChidinmaRose(f): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Tizzie:

just like the l5 ? tell me more biko

Yes, lol, just like The L5
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BenKafor(m): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

Yes. That's quite a feature.

Yes it is.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BenKafor(m): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

That's one really cool feature. Very convenient.

You can also use the L8 to charge someone else's phone during emergencies
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Ana5000(f): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
louiscole360:

Great panoramic views!
Yep
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by JanethEze(f): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
louiscole360:

Yeah Yeah, I can be your man crush too

Hahaha. Is that so?
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by ChidinmaRose(f): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
BenKafor:

You see. This is a very good thing.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by ChidinmaRose(f): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
FrozeBABE:
which phone is that?

L8
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Cdave: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
BenKafor:

That makes you a lifesaver. My phone is my powerbank less load!! shocked
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by louiscole360: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2016
JanethEze:

Hahaha. Is that so?

Yeah, anytime.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by originalhuman: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by theboss01(m): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
what you guys say here or do will not change the way I think about tecno. When H6 came out a lot of useless things were said about the phone but I bought it and enjoyed it. Phantom z also had its criticisms but I enjoyed it. Now C9 is here and I'm going to enjoy it also. So f**k what you say! If the phone is bad let it be, I like am so. I believe 50k can get me other nice phones [not tecno phones] but I wanna spend it on C9. Dumb haterz!!!!
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by originalhuman: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BenKafor(m): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
Cdave:

LOL
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BenKafor(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

You see. This is a very good thing.

Hahaha, yes it is.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by kennybenjminz: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Cdave:

Which phone is that?
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by kennybenjminz: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
Cdave:

Truetalk. Tecno never stop suprising! Camon c8 was a hit now c9! Hmmm #lipsealed
A hitter i guess grin
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by FrozeBABE: 4:21am On Aug 01, 2016
the phone is simply amazing
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by FrozeBABE: 4:23am On Aug 01, 2016
hahahaha good way to start my day.like this post
theboss01:
what you guys say here or do will not change the way I think about tecno. When H6 came out a lot of useless things were said about the phone but I bought it and enjoyed it. Phantom z also had its criticisms but I enjoyed it. Now C9 is here and I'm going to enjoy it also. So f**k what you say! If the phone is bad let it be, I like am so. I believe 50k can get me other nice phones [not tecno phones] but I wanna spend it on C9. Dumb haterz!!!!
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by majorclems: 4:47am On Aug 01, 2016
BenKafor:

so its one a 911 phone grin grin
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by majorclems: 4:49am On Aug 01, 2016
not abt being mouhed.it deserves it
kennybenjminz:
hmmm..c9 is so mouthed. buh its dope anyways
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BenKafor(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2016
majorclems:

Yeah, lol, you can say that.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
kennybenjminz:

A hitter i guess grin
Back to back

majorclems:

lool
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by l00k: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
elfakkawy:
You haven't tell how much you purchased yours.
is it available nationwide or you pre-ordered for it?

nice pool!

Are you planning on selling the device?
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by johnmk12: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
bump

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.