Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man (1867 Views)

What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? / What Turns You On Early In The Morning? / Look At What Turns Me On During Sex With A Girl (2) (3) (4)

16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by biyara(f): 2:35am On Jun 24, 2016
1. “Cheap Guys..
..I don’t mind paying every once in a while but if I’m not your girlfriend yet & you’re still trying to win me over, you should at least be paying for the first couple of dates.. Geez, why are guys so cheap now a days? BIGGEST TURN OFF EVER.”

2. “I HATE when guys bring up other girls..
..that they have been with or slept with trying to make me jealous or make themselves sound good. It just makes them sound insecure and not worth it. Biggest turn off for me.”

3. “A man that can’t let go and just have fun…
..life shouldn’t be solely based on working. You need to take time and enjoy the little things. It’ll be over before you know it and you only get one chance to live your life!”

4. “A cocky or arrogant guy…
…guys who think they are above or better than woman”

5. “I Cannot stand when guys talk about money..
..whether it be that they have plenty of money or whether they’re broke. Keep your money issues to yourself, it isn’t attractive when you tell me how broke you are..”

6. “A man that can’t keep his word..
..don’t tell me you’re going to do something if you’re not. Don’t make plans/promises to take me somewhere and then not do it. Guys that talk a big game but never follow through- TURN OFF!”

7. “Self-centered guys…
..you think you’re god’s gift.. But you’re not.”

8. “Stinky Breath…
..that’s the worst, so disgusting.”

9. “Slobs..
..don’t show up somewhere like a mess, you can take 5 minutes to fix your hair and brush your teeth.”

10. “Bad hygiene..
If you smell bad, stay far away from me.”

11. “Everything turns me off
..maybe I should be a lesbian? Haha”

12. “Insecurity..
..it can present itself in many ways, from cockiness to control issues. Avoid it at all costs.”

13. “Lazy guys..
a guy with no motivation to do anything, get off your ass and do something with your life!”

14. “A guy who thinks its cool to make fun of people..
..well it just makes you look stupid, get a life.”

15. “CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP..
I can’t stand a cheap guy..that has to be the worst.”

16. Boys…I mean “men” who can’t communicate..
..if they can’t communicate their feelings it just isn’t gonna work.”
Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by halfricanadian(f): 2:39am On Jun 24, 2016
lol see hating
Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by FreeWorld23: 3:08am On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
lol see hating
Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by AleAirHub(m): 3:35am On Jun 24, 2016
biyara:
1. “Cheap Guys..
..I don’t mind paying every once in a while but if I’m not your girlfriend yet & you’re still trying to win me over, you should at least be paying for the first couple of dates.. Geez, why are guys so cheap now a days? BIGGEST TURN OFF EVER.”

2. “I HATE when guys bring up other girls..
..that they have been with or slept with trying to make me jealous or make themselves sound good. It just makes them sound insecure and not worth it. Biggest turn off for me.”

3. “A man that can’t let go and just have fun…
..life shouldn’t be solely based on working. You need to take time and enjoy the little things. It’ll be over before you know it and you only get one chance to live your life!”

4. “A cocky or arrogant guy…
…guys who think they are above or better than woman”

5. “I Cannot stand when guys talk about money..
..whether it be that they have plenty of money or whether they’re broke. Keep your money issues to yourself, it isn’t attractive when you tell me how broke you are..”

6. “A man that can’t keep his word..
..don’t tell me you’re going to do something if you’re not. Don’t make plans/promises to take me somewhere and then not do it. Guys that talk a big game but never follow through- TURN OFF!”

7. “Self-centered guys…
..you think you’re god’s gift.. But you’re not.”

8. “Stinky Breath…
..that’s the worst, so disgusting.”

9. “Slobs..
..don’t show up somewhere like a mess, you can take 5 minutes to fix your hair and brush your teeth.”

10. “Bad hygiene..
If you smell bad, stay far away from me.”

11. “Everything turns me off
..maybe I should be a lesbian? Haha”

12. “Insecurity..
..it can present itself in many ways, from cockiness to control issues. Avoid it at all costs.”

13. “Lazy guys..
a guy with no motivation to do anything, get off your ass and do something with your life!”

14. “A guy who thinks its cool to make fun of people..
..well it just makes you look stupid, get a life.”

15. “CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP..
I can’t stand a cheap guy..that has to be the worst.”

16. Boys…I mean “men” who can’t communicate..
..if they can’t communicate their feelings it just isn’t gonna work.”

Gmmmm grin grin grin
Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by foolinlove(f): 3:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Guys who don't break up, they just strung you along and you find out they moved on without saying anything.
Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by b3llo(m): 3:54am On Jun 24, 2016
What should guys do with Ladies that have the aforementioned attributes
Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by queenoflafia(f): 4:14am On Jun 24, 2016
Slobs
I don't joke with hygiene
Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by mrbillz(m): 4:26am On Jun 24, 2016
What do you mean by cheap So he should break the bank to please a woman abi undecided

Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 24, 2016
mrbillz:
What do you mean by cheap So he should break the bank to please a woman abi undecided

It ain't back page material either
Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by rawpadgin(m): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2016
rants of a jobless leech
Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by rawpadgin(m): 6:54am On Jun 24, 2016
BeastAmbition:

It ain't back page material either
it should be in the waste bin, just be sure to segregate it so u don't put it among the managable once
Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by alobright17(m): 6:58am On Jun 24, 2016
So what Turns u on abi na only off u dey?
Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by Jay542(m): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:
Guys who don't break up, they just strung you along and you find out they moved on without saying anything.
What if they don't ask you out. You guys just starting dating without saying anything.?
Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by CarrotAndStick: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2016
I'm sure 300 billion men can each tell you 50 things that turn them off about women. Very sure.
Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by dillycool(f): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2016
Bad breath and body odour turns me the hell off.
Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 24, 2016
The irony of it all is that most babes are guilty of all these...

#pointing_one_accusing_finger_4_fingers_pointing_back_@_u
Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by lacasera14(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2016
problem everywhere na wa oh
Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by druxy(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by druxy(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2016
I quit reading the post immediately after the first point...like really??broke bitches....
Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2016
Stuppiid sluts... Cheap skanks.... Dirty hoes
Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by teejaypee: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2016
deal with it! cool
Re: 16 Women Reveal What Turns Them Off About A Man by Debbywills(f): 11:20am On Jun 24, 2016
jboy73:
Stuppiid sluts... Cheap skanks.... Dirty hoes

angry angry.. How Do You Know she's dirty? Or are you guilty of the aforementioned? grin

Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) / I Am Just So Unimpressed / Selfie Madness: Boy Post Unclad Picture Of Himself Pooing On Facebook