Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU (51451 Views)

Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! / David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) / UK Votes To Leave The European Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by breakeven: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2016
This is a leader. Driven by patriotism and passion for their people and what they believe. Not the Nonentities we have as leaders in this part of the world that are driven by their tribe and religion and what they will put in their pocket. No wonder we have made ourselves the worst set of people God created.
Quote me if you like.

4 Likes

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2016
manuel80:

yes its an entire new direction and a whole new step..feels like he isn't happy with the development
something like that.... He was an obvious brRemain
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Dexema(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2016
staying in the EU hasn't really benefited the UK over the past years, but this decision will surely have future implications when some failing economies start to balance up.
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Reference(m): 9:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Can self determination ever happen in Nigeria. Will the owners of the country ever allow it. A clear difference between a developed and undeveloped (or never to develop) country. One persecutes, kills and destroys its own while the other permits the expression of what God Almighty has given us, A FREE WILL, LIBERTY and the right to be happy. I'm just sorry for this country, worse and worse every passing year, every passing government because we hate the truth. If we don't restructure this country we are going down and no will can stop that.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by AbuMikey(m): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2016
Let Me keep watching.

But, the Citizens voting to Leave was unintelligent.
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by DerKaiser: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2016
Make no mistake. Even though the UK has left the EU, their relationship with most West European Countries would remain as before and there would be Visa Waivers between them just like Republic of Island currently does with most West European Countries.

The reason why UK has taken this decision is to stop East Europeans and Arabs from middle east flocking to their country unnecessarily and claiming benefits, something Germany is yet to understand.

And then the "Elephant in the room", Turkey joining the EU, a nation of more than 70 Million muslims.

Britain don't want a part of that at all.

If left to the UK and the Nordic countries, they would form an alliance only with fellow West Europeans but Germany is guilt stricken because of the 2nd World War and is packing everyone in.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by tomquest: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2016
blaise00700:
No one insults God's own country and people (NIGERIA) and get away with it.

You called a Nation of over 180 million innocent people "Fantastically Corrupt" now Karma has caught up with you.

Buhari, you agreed that Nigeria is "Fantastically Corrupt", you will follow Comeron soon.

What karma are you talking about? He RESIGNED for fucck's sake! He wasn't overthrown. Ok are we not fantastically corrupt at a nation?

Please respect the young man. Dullard and WAECless leaders of Nigeria have no dignity or shame.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by naijanaso: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2016
CAN'T BUHARI DO SAME HERE?
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Kanyekels(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2016
modath:

Great move, now they won't act as stumbling block any longer....

Freedom to choose. cool

Great move right?.... But people like you are strongly opposing our own fundamental right to choose whether to stay in Nigeria or opt out.... Such hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by henryadex(m): 9:43am On Jun 24, 2016
wristbangle:
This decision will definitely have merits and demerits.

To me, seems the demerits may be more: Their currency has crashed to all low in 31years and there is tendency it will depreciate more after this decision. Also it may discourage foreign investors frm investing in the country. Football arm will no doubt be affected.

The currency has started rising up after the announcement, it is crrently at 2008 low and it is jumping back it eas the news that shook it.
The current price of GPB/USD is 1.3930 and GPB/JPY is 143.29 as i am typing.
Britain is wise they will always maneuver their way

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Adminisher: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2016
wristbangle:
This decision will definitely have merits and demerits.

To me, seems the demerits may be more: Their currency has crashed to all low in 31years and there is tendency it will depreciate more after this decision. Also it may discourage foreign investors frm investing in the country. Football arm will no doubt be affected.

Currency crashing means investors will rush in. They want to regain back their manufacturing edge. Europe has many stringent rules for too many things and the size of the Euro zone market is not even up to the Commonwealth. India is now in a very powerful position with respect to the UK. Second is Nigeria. It is good NEWS for young Nigerians and Indians. Our graduates will flood their health, social welfare and IT sectors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by tonyzeal(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2016
Going through my NL, u muppets actually think that the Pounds would crash because of #Brexit. Y'all think must The UK is led by muhammadu buhari"[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Noble11(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2016
Next referendum should be that of REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA
To Stay or to Exit Nigeria
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by suteco16: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2016
This is what we call dmocracy!

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by claremont(m): 9:47am On Jun 24, 2016
blaise00700:
No one insults God's own country and people (NIGERIA) and get away with it.

You called a Nation of over 180 million innocent people "Fantastically Corrupt" now Karma has caught up with you.

Buhari, you agreed that Nigeria is "Fantastically Corrupt", you will follow Comeron soon.

Are you and your cohorts educated at all?!

Someone promised a referendum and delivered on his promises, he has now resigned on the basis of self-principle. You are here claiming he insulted ''God's own country''. Your own public officers have embezzled your commonwealth, and you are rejoicing that a democratic action has taking place in another country.

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by wristbangle: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2016
henryadex:

The currency has started rising up after the announcement, it is crrently at 2008 low and it is jumping back it eas the news that shook it.
The current price of GPB/USD is 1.3930 and GPB/JPY is 143.29 as i am typing.
Britain is wise they will always maneuver their way

Bro, live on CNN I am seeing a contrary report. Where is this source of your claim?
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by bababode825(m): 9:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmmmm

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Danniscott:
Does this mean England will leave the Current Euro 2016? Abi is it not with immediate effect..... And does that mean no champions league football for England clubs. .....I just dey ask sha .

Bro it has no bearing on European football.Britain is still in the continent"Europe". Changes nothing in that regard.
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by 4nobody4every1: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2016
MadCow1:
Congratulations China...

[img]http://i./5K0PnrBJUjerS.gif[/img]

grin grin grin

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by modath(f): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2016
Kanyekels:

Great move right?.... But people like you are strongly opposing our own fundamental right to choose whether to stay in Nigeria or opt out.... Such hypocrisy

Such Ignorance.... Show me where i oppose your freedom to choose?

Don't bother, you cant find, I'm sensible, unlike you intolerant lots..

All i oppose is the violent conduct of the foot soldiers and belligerent attitude of the secessionists who were mute throughout the last regime and remembered they are in the Zoo when their mumu lost pilitical power..

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Tycike: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2016
All those Eastern Europeans that frustrated me during my studies will now know how it feels.
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by RisMas(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Buhari should follow his foot steps.

Buhari is even worse than Cameron.

Kudos to David.
The way Jonathan resigned in the hay days of Boko Haram Bombings abi? undecided undecided
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2016
DerKaiser:
Make no mistake. Even though the UK has left the EU, their relationship with most West European Countries would remain as before and there would be Visa Waivers between them just like Republic of Island currently does with most West European Countries.

The reason why UK has taken this decision is to stop East Europeans and Arabs from middle east flocking to their country unnecessarily and claiming benefits, something Germany is yet to understand.

And then the "Elephant in the room", Turkey joining the EU, a nation of more than 70 Million muslims.

Britain don't want a part of that at all.

If left for the UK and the Nordic countries, they would form an alliance only with fellow West Europeans but Germany is guilt stricken because of the 2nd World War and is packing everyone in.

On point!!!

3 Likes

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2016
bensonlee770:
Such can never happen in Africa.
lol, say who die? even if their mother die dem nogo resign

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by nitt: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Millerz:
Beautiful. Nobody wants pests and leeches all over the place.

Time to give Niger Delta our Referendum. We are tired of feeding Nigeria. We are tired of being in the same country with Hausa/Fulani parasites and rodents

lols....

hate them all u want, it won't change nada

frustrated indomie kid
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by CaptainEColeJnr: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
"Gods own country". Oh pls don't insult God..
Nigeria is a satanic 3rd world hellhole.
Mumu
And you're. a Nigerian ... see as you dey curse yourself and your entire family .. SMH
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2016
The guy nor want fuckup to him name
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by wristbangle: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2016
Adminisher:

Currency crashing means investors will rush in. They want to regain back their manufacturing edge. Europe has many stringent rules for too many things and the size of the Euro zone market is not even up to the Commonwealth. India is now in a very powerful position with respect to the UK. Second is Nigeria. It is good NEWS for young Nigerians and Indians. Our graduates will flood their health, social welfare and IT sectors.

At the bolded, I will not fully agree to it. Yes Indians are superpower in medical and few sectors to mention yet their citizens live in abject poverty maybe due to their corrupt leadership, I can't say for now.

Please can u elaborate more on the italics.
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by hucienda: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2016
dunkem21:
grin I am tempted to conduct a mock referendum on NL..

Click *Like to stay..

*Share to leave..

Edited: Abeg, it's NL o before una put person for trouble lipsrsealed

Na u go find trouble grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by SmartMugu: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Some African leaders will never do. Mugabe, come and see what your grand son's mate has just done.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by Olukat(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2016
abumeinben:
And Saraki is still there angry

No he has resigned angry angry angry
What happens to the certificate forger, Bubu? angry angry angry
You guys are completely deluded.
Re: David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU by emmasege: 10:04am On Jun 24, 2016
Profkomolafe:
cool I m waiting for a day that politicians will humbly resign in Nigeria. In fact, they won't! Until they are disgraced out.
Somebody did, here in Nigeria, though in a different and possibly more painful manner. He could've annulled the 'scientifically rigged' election that brought the senile PMB into power, the moment the PVC failed to capture his biodata and many Nigerians'. GEJ is the name, Africa's true definition of democracy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus / La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) / Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.