Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently (62006 Views)

Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out / I am dying , Dis Shocking Tin Apuns Weneva My Boifrnd Is Abt 2 Erupt During S*x / Genotype Silently Killing Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Skmoda360(m): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2016
torqque7:
Hmmm I feel your pain tho..we've all been through heartbreaks and it's no fun at all but you need to understand that she is NOT worth it..you are not even dead yet and she is cheating and hurting you already so do you think it will get better when you kill yourself?my brother she will be under another guy screaming his name on the day of your burial so ask yourself who is at a loss here?

Maxti is right..unfortunately never fall in love completely with ANY woman as a man cos you'll get burnt badly..love is sweet but our girls have turned it into a cat and mouse game of survival of the fitest..be smart meet other females,get laid,hell fvck prostitutes if necessary just get other females in your life so you can forget the bi.tch and you'll be OK,trust me when I tell you there are tons of females out there FAR better than her in EVERY aspect of life,and you will meet one again that will make you believe in love again dn't worry,it's just a matter of time. .

Remember no sentiments attached o if you want to survive this game of emotions..drop that idea that you can't cheat on her and stop the good boy routine cos that's your major problem..Good luck Bro.
you just drop the best comment ever..

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by ukandi1(m): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2016
While u are still here she is already cheating. What makes u feel she would be concern when u die or destroy ourself?
Bros, we all were like u. I am married and love my wife, but nothing would devastate me even if I see another man wiping her in my matrimonial home. Not at all. U must detach ourself from nature and its trash. Pls detach ur self. She deserves a dog not a decent man like u.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Kanyekels(m): 10:35am On Jun 25, 2016
amaraedec:
I have not spoken to anyone about my ordeal but I sincerely hope your advice will go a long way towards healing me and restoring back my sanity.

I started dating this lady whom I still love so much February 2013, few months before I lost my mummy. I was so cautious of the affair at first, knowing that it was the first time I am getting so emotionally entangled to a lady, but after I lost my mum, I was so hurt and the fact that she was the only person very close to me then, I threw caution to the wind and fell helplessly in love with her, hoping that it would help alleviate the pains of losing My mum and praying deep inside my heart that the relationship will lead to marriage. It did to a reasonable extent alleviated the pains of losing my mum.

Even while I was in school, I gave her everything that I somehow lived in deprivation. Her friends were complaining to me that I spend a lot on her and it might backfire one day. I ignored their advice. I buy her handouts, clothes, Mobile gadgets and even give her certain amount of money on monthly basis to add up to her feeding money, I made sure she lived above her peers in school .

The whole problem started late 2014, when I was about leaving for my NYSC. she started acting quite strange, I respected her privacy that I don't even touch her phones, even though I give her the freedom to handle my phones and answer my calls. I noticed she wouldn't pick up her calls while with me. Like I said, I respected her privacy that I never gave so much thoughts into her actions, I loved and gave her my all believing that she will never cheat on me. Then on her birthday, I had got lots of surprising gifts for her and even arranged a little get together without her knowledge. To my greatest surprise, she surfaced at the venue of the party with the excuse that she was going on an errand for her parents. I handed over to her the gifts I got for her, she collected them and left the venue. Little did I know she had gone to see her erstwhile lover. Depression had started creeping in and I was losing my sanity apparently.

To cut the whole story short, when her girlfriend opened up to me that my girl was having affairs elsewhere, I never believed her at first, but after I confronted her, then I was looking so sick and pale, completely lost in thoughts and pains. She eventually opened up and was really sorry to the best of my knowledge . I couldn't help the pains, I. Started taking anti depressants, I have already vowed never to cheat in my life, knowing that prosperity has a way of rewarding Fidelity.

After I was mobilized for NYSC, I left for my Camp, but the ghost of a failed relationship was already hunting me, I had lost interest in living. Shortly after I returned back from my Orientation camp, everyone knew something was wrong with me, I only told them that it was the stress from Camp. Well, I was battered emotionally, that on 31st December 2014, I hit the rock button and decided to end my life and end the pains, I took insecticides and collection of anti depressants in over dose and battery acid, I cheated on death as I was in Coma for 4 days, I was referred to a psychologist for rehabilitation after I was discharged on the 12th of January 2015. I spent 6 months in rehabilitation Center here in Lagos State, where I was also serving then.

After the whole incident, I made up my mind to forgive her and give her a second chance since she was really sorry. The whole scenario started replaying itself, that she started acting strange again, already my friend had told me that she was seeing someone else. My family knew I was slipping into depression again and had wanted to fly me out of the country, but I was denied Visa when I least expected it. I had to leave Enugu for Lagos so as to keep away from her and the environment. but she still calls me on phone, saying that she still loves me, I truly love her so much. Am totally lost of words, lost of ideas. Am terrified to say the least. Am losing my sanity again. Please friends, depression is getting better of me at the moment.. I need a sincere advise

Op.. What should I call you? At best a fool and an ungrateful dullard . Why? Because you contemplated suicide because a hoe cheated on you. Assuming you died, you would have been in hell suffering for eternity and the hoe will still be enjoying life jumping from one dick to another and in the end, if God's grace is with her... she might make heaven. God now gave you another chance to live and you want to commit suicide again. You deserve to be made the gateman to hades where you will suffer or better still Stephen's kind of death since you don't enjoy life again. I won't be part of those asking you not to commit suicide but I will encourage you to do it. The world needs less of your kind. If I can survive an adulterous, bloody relationship.... Everyone else can.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by tuco1: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2016
Life is very sweet to be wasted despite the hardship,,, For the girl she will definitely get another guy who she will spend for and have Regular S** at last he chase her away with #Koboko then she will know your worth...... Next time don't love with your Heart but Head
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by sunnyside16(m): 10:40am On Jun 25, 2016
Everybody get wetin go kill am. Your own sure say na dis girl..........kontunu.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Edusouls(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2016
andysnoopy:
All these people advising you to change your phone number reareally need to shove it! Men are naturally made to be strong emotionally and if you happen not to be strong, changing your number as a quick fix to your emotional problem will be nothing but a short term solution.

The girl in question is cheating and is a serial cheater.. The advice for you on situation like this is to move on to the next girl... No matter what you have invested in the relationship, it still doesn't change the fact that she is not your wife! So stop acting like you have no choice!

You are lucky that you discovered this before marrying her.. A cheat is a cheat, killing yourself won't change her!! She even brag to her children that a man once died for her in the future so quit being a mugu and man up!!

The joy of her calling you while you are in a relationship is enough punishment for her.. so quit acting like you have no choice man... You do!! And the fact that there are more beautiful girls with values should be the encouragement you will need to put your life in order man!!

Man up!!
thanks brother,u have said it all...
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by MrBen10(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2016
The poster and every other girl out there need to read this story and be consoled, the dangers of breaking a guy's heart.
https://www.nairaland.com/3170603/broken-vow-acid-bath-short?
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Fastpace(f): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2016
That is not love bro,u are obsses wit her.love shuldn't mk u attempt sucide.i won't be suprise if u dnt take d good and reasonable ans given to by nl.Seek jesus he lvs u more dan any1 cn.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by HorLa00(m): 11:02am On Jun 25, 2016
Sounds hypocrisy to me, your mum died , no condolence post on Nairaland and suicide attempt but your GF started flipping switch, you wanted to kill yourself and running mad? funnily, the Drunkard Lalasticalala pushed it to homepage...

Well, I would only say, don't kill yourself, just wait for the right girl coz I'm not going to comment again on an RIP post.

I know how the topic will look like and I'm not going to mistakenly click.. "A NAIRALANDER KILLED HIMSELF BECAUSE OF LOVER, CHECK PHOTOS"
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Maxcollins042(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2016
ditch the bitch and move on with your life.She has given you all the indications that she is in your life to serve as a depression agent to you.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by ernecy(m): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2016
Op, am angry with you, in fact I feel like giving you a resetting slap, if truly u are presently in Enugu (we can met at shoprite),why will u want to kill ursef for someone who don't deserve you. She is only with you for the pay, the slot is a golddigger, is not hard to tell, or figure out.

Let me tell you something, your Mum(May her beautiful soul rest in peace) would be so disappointed in you, and she will be like 'is this the child I gave birth too'.

Don't fail her, even if you won't man-up for yourself, do it for her, bcuz is the only one that truly love you.

Can I call u with that number?
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Holyrule(m): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2016
One sentence :

You need deliverance.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by gformula: 11:26am On Jun 25, 2016
God forbids your death at this point in time your family is yet to recover from the pain of your mum's death and now you want to die because of a girl.
Your destiny is far bigger and I want you to yield to the good opinion of the people on this forum. They have spoken expressly about your issue, even the ones that spoke harshly had your interest at heart. Your life counts more than any fake love...
That girl never loved you and she can never loves you. Forget about her relocate if possible, change your phone number for now, discover your hobbies,enjoy them, discover new friends, new interests and get close to people who can help you overcome depression. If you want more strength psychologically, old reach me on matchlessexcellence@gmail.com.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by CandiceJay(f): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2016
OP, so sorry about wat ure going through. I do hope u get better. Anyways, if u need a friend to chat with, i'm here. Truly i hurts wen u do ur best to stay faithful to sumone nd get pains as a repay. Be strong
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Godwin616: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2016
SirAweezy:
Change your Phone Number
Move closer to God
Concentrate on your vision for life
Impacting lives is the best legacy you can live for and not some lover's issues.
Note when you die... she will still live and you will just be a tale.(that if she will even remember you for 1week)

Finally: Never love with your heart... Love with your head.

You will be Good again... don't allow that girl to destroy your existence, there is more to love.

. You nailed it. Change your number and location totally. Erase her completely from your memory. Start a new life, there are thousands other girls out there ,just take your time. Give yurself a break for now. Concentrate on other things. If you keep contacting this girl she may lead you to your early grave o because a leopard cannot change its skin o, be wise o. That's my candid advise for you. Nothing is worth dying for. If you do, live goes on.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by kosire(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2016
Going thru the whole comments..... I had to advice myself.... Though I am out of it but not totally out of it..... It is hard to easily forget someone u trully care abt.... But u will be very happy if you take the hard decision..... It is very had.... But I took it, I think I am better off now...
I ran like a lambo.... Deleted her contact.... Changed number....though I didn't change location.... I left social media for almost 6months.... All this to avoid a girl.... It wasn't funny for me.... But brother I think I am better off now..Going thru the whole comments..... I had to advice myself.... Though I am out of it but not totally out of it..... It is hard to easily forget someone u trully care abt.... But u will be very happy if you take the hard decision..... It is very had.... But I took it, I think I am better off now...
I ran like a lambo.... Deleted her contact.... Changed number....though I didn't change location.... I left social media for almost 6months.... All this to avoid a girl.... It wasn't funny for me.... But brother I think I am better off now..
Going thru the whole comments..... I had to advice myself.... Though I am out of it but not totally out of it..... It is hard to easily forget someone u trully care abt.... But u will be very happy if you take the hard decision..... It is very had.... But I took it, I think I am better off now...
I ran like a lambo.... Deleted her contact.... Changed number....though I didn't change location.... I left social media for almost 6months.... All this to avoid a girl.... It wasn't funny for me.... But brother I think I am better off now..

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by stoicnaira: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
Guy, it takes a man who had experienced such thing to understand your pain. Its a very painful thing esp when u ve never cheated on her. It hurts like mad bro! I passed through that situation, in fact out of curiosity I caught two them in a room. We were engaged as at then. I cried! I mourned! I had issues in my office because of the situation.
My brother, I never knew it was all for good. Just that I was not able to see the future then. Currently, am happily married, with awesome wife. Best woman ever! She's got all I desired. A lady who adores and worships me.
Dear, your situation is because she's not your wife. U need not think twice to move. I assure you one of the sweetest thing to enjoy in earth is having a lovely wife.
I was really hurt and starved for months but not to die o. Yea, it usually appears as if life has come to an end. I must tell u its difficult for u because u ve slept with her but permit me to be raw, she no carry gold in between her thighs. Guy, be a man and forge ahead. Never consider going back and be careful not to fall into wrong hands again.
If you see your wife dear, u ll understand all i ve said. I blamed myself for bn stupid but all the processes made me to cherish my queen today.
Dear, move ahead! No need to think about it! Move! Move!
Even if she comes back crying, begging, d answer is no way. Move on and stay away from any form of drug or chemicals.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by ivyy(f): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
andyanders:

You are exactly on point. Only a fool would wanna kill himself/herself because of letter 'love' that hardly exist now.

Hi dear, please I need your vote and support in the thread below. It's the grand finale and you can o lyrics vote for one.

Just a minute of your time please.

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Voting format : "I vote ivyy cc Nljega ''

Just copy and paste the voting format into the thread. Thank you.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by brookz: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
amaraedec:
I have not spoken to anyone about my ordeal but I sincerely hope your advice will go a long way towards healing me and restoring back my sanity.

I started dating this lady whom I still love so much February 2013, few months before I lost my mummy. I was so cautious of the affair at first, knowing that it was the first time I am getting so emotionally entangled to a lady, but after I lost my mum, I was so hurt and the fact that she was the only person very close to me then, I threw caution to the wind and fell helplessly in love with her, hoping that it would help alleviate the pains of losing My mum and praying deep inside my heart that the relationship will lead to marriage. It did to a reasonable extent alleviated the pains of losing my mum.

Even while I was in school, I gave her everything that I somehow lived in deprivation. Her friends were complaining to me that I spend a lot on her and it might backfire one day. I ignored their advice. I buy her handouts, clothes, Mobile gadgets and even give her certain amount of money on monthly basis to add up to her feeding money, I made sure she lived above her peers in school .

The whole problem started late 2014, when I was about leaving for my NYSC. she started acting quite strange, I respected her privacy that I don't even touch her phones, even though I give her the freedom to handle my phones and answer my calls. I noticed she wouldn't pick up her calls while with me. Like I said, I respected her privacy that I never gave so much thoughts into her actions, I loved and gave her my all believing that she will never cheat on me. Then on her birthday, I had got lots of surprising gifts for her and even arranged a little get together without her knowledge. To my greatest surprise, she surfaced at the venue of the party with the excuse that she was going on an errand for her parents. I handed over to her the gifts I got for her, she collected them and left the venue. Little did I know she had gone to see her erstwhile lover. Depression had started creeping in and I was losing my sanity apparently.

To cut the whole story short, when her girlfriend opened up to me that my girl was having affairs elsewhere, I never believed her at first, but after I confronted her, then I was looking so sick and pale, completely lost in thoughts and pains. She eventually opened up and was really sorry to the best of my knowledge . I couldn't help the pains, I. Started taking anti depressants, I have already vowed never to cheat in my life, knowing that prosperity has a way of rewarding Fidelity.

After I was mobilized for NYSC, I left for my Camp, but the ghost of a failed relationship was already hunting me, I had lost interest in living. Shortly after I returned back from my Orientation camp, everyone knew something was wrong with me, I only told them that it was the stress from Camp. Well, I was battered emotionally, that on 31st December 2014, I hit the rock button and decided to end my life and end the pains, I took insecticides and collection of anti depressants in over dose and battery acid, I cheated on death as I was in Coma for 4 days, I was referred to a psychologist for rehabilitation after I was discharged on the 12th of January 2015. I spent 6 months in rehabilitation Center here in Lagos State, where I was also serving then.

After the whole incident, I made up my mind to forgive her and give her a second chance since she was really sorry. The whole scenario started replaying itself, that she started acting strange again, already my friend had told me that she was seeing someone else. My family knew I was slipping into depression again and had wanted to fly me out of the country, but I was denied Visa when I least expected it. I had to leave Enugu for Lagos so as to keep away from her and the environment. but she still calls me on phone, saying that she still loves me, I truly love her so much. Am totally lost of words, lost of ideas. Am terrified to say the least. Am losing my sanity again. Please friends, depression is getting better of me at the moment.. I need a sincere advise
Maybe ba she disvirgin u, if nt f**k off her & move on wit ur life in 1 peice
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Iphy93(f): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sorry abt d sad past, bt dat doesn't give u d audacity to take ur life. I was once in ur shoes bt I told maslf dat he doesn't deserve me. Wish we can have a one on one chat.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Spenx(f): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2016

HERE IS THE VOTING THREAD FOR TODAY'S
MISS NAIRALAND GRAND FINALE

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR JUST ONE PERSON
HER NAME IS REFINER

AND THIS IS HOW TO VOTE:

JUST COMMENT ON THE LINK ABOVE WITH-

"I VOTE FOR REFINER Cc: NLJEGA"

THAT'S ALL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by talk2bash42: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
eeehhh sorry bro true luv is overrated u kill yourself because of a girl, thousands of them will pass through your grave and pass. best advice learn d act of moving on, girls r worth everything except dying for, I hate commenting on topics but I have to make an exception. join social clubs not alcohol clubs e.g gyms and sometimes religious groups helps if ure a Christian u have choirs to join if ure a Muslim go modrasat. most importantly find extracurricular activities aside your job to do.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by tomquest: 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Heineken:
lol you're very correct man. I don't really believe in love. Maybe when am ready to settle down though. I can't even think it.. Kill myself because of a girl? How na... This my gf during my service make me sharp well though I get sense too then.. If you love girls too much, she must fumble except the one wey get sense but you know must of these girls Daft. Actually what affected me then was that you know na I just entered another new place go serve and na she be the first and I no get another girl again except her. I saw one pix atop her WhatsApp with a guy for bed o and them no wear cloth boss. As I see the pix this girl vex say why me go carry her phone. Heavy vex o. Na then I start they sharp cos she too na corper with me then. Omo I change sharply and I get gals over wey I dey York steady. I deleted her nos afterwards. She called after like a month but yemi Don bad. Girls wicked. Back up is the best thang

You be correct guy jare. When heartbreaker jam heartbreaker everybody go adjust belt. I just thank God say I discover some very authentic skin-feel condom brands early enough, if not maybe 2 or 3 chicalas for don carry belle for me.

That thing wey badd girls think say dem sabi chop clean mouth, I don get PhD for the game.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Topestbilly(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
amaraedec:
How do you mean dear?

She meant she was lucky to come across someone like you dat goes out of his way to provide her with the things she needed.

On the matter.

For ur own good block her off from every means of communications cos d more u pick her calls, chat her up and engage in things with her, the more u hurt urself.

I just got over a similar heartbreak (4years courtship) and is not something one pray for his enemies.

One important thing is, Don't Rush into any relationship for now give urself sometime..

Goodluck
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by TamedWolf90: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
The thing is you said 2013....I am like what are you even saying because bro, you think you have seen worse buh no...personally I have seen dead people....just know that

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by junta007(f): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
Break up with her and move on with ur life. There are lots of responsible ladies out there, you wil surely find urs
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by UEDIBO: 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
shocked baby what? angry
BABY MAMA
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by badonkadonk: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
amaraedec:

It's better for a man to love a woman without his heart... Many of us men have been thru what u are going thru, some even worse than what you are going thru... And we are still breathing... Why?

Cos no lady is worth giving up our right to life for... (happily married couples are exempted from this)

First mistake.. You transferred the love you felt for your mother to her (No woman is worth that much priviledge)

Second mistake.. You over-expressed it and expressed it with reckless abandon... (You shouldn't have done this cos Woman brain ehn... Hmmm! Sometimes e go dey do u like say make u open their cranium to look how their brain network take connect)

Third mistake.. You built your world around her... At this point you were doomed... Never, ever, build your world around a woman.. I mean never, ever... Why? Cos dem just no sabe handle that much...

Fourth mistake.. You let things get to u cos u lowered your defenses... Woman no dey get pity when it comes to attacking a man ruthlessly and without reason...

Solution... Gather your trusted guys around you... People who understand heartbreak... Sorry! Your own done pass heartbreak.. Your own done turn heartmurdering..

Tell 'em as e dey go, trust me, many solutions go show but choose the most life guaranteeing one...

Fight depressive thoughts with all you have got... Don't give up on yourself...

Don't turn to liquor...

Don't turn to hard drugs or cigarettes..

Turn to God... He is the only person that can truly support you during this trial of yours..

And last but not the least... DON'T YOU EVER THINK OF GOING BACK TO HER... EVEN IF SHE COMES BEGGING ON HER BELLY... DO NOT.. I REPEAT.. DO NOT ACCEPT HER BACK...

Move on... Cos better babe dey wait you for front... Be reminded to learn from your previous mistake...

Don't treat her bad buh be a Man and not let your emotions take the best of u....
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by torqque7(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
Skmoda360:

you just drop the best comment ever..

Thanks man..let's hope and pray Op uses the advice o.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
amaraedec:
I really appreciate Bro, I have got a job. I don't want this to affect my carreer.

08148114294, you can chat me up on WhatsApp

My dear man up. I pray you wont die but live. When a partner wants to walk away from you or cheat, its not because the next person is better than you, No, your partner may just be a habitual player, the heartless type or just wants to explore new things..

In relationships, its always good for the love to be reciprocal. If you are loving much and getting nothing back, exercise some restraint. Love is like a weighing balance with two equal weights on either scale. If the scale weighs heavier on one side, it will tilt, the framework will collapse.

Have this mindset..
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nasri100:
I stopped reading when you wanted to kill yourself? For what? A woman? Blood, ass and legs? Are you s tupid?

My dear ern..

Nawa o..
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Profvic107(m): 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sir pls,There is nothing or none that can help u but Jesus and the Holy Spirit.... he is the burden lifter and the giver of peace.... secondly as a man get ur self more preoccupied with things such as new plans and projects... as the idle mind is a wondering mind which deprives peace and focus

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.