Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,507 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons (41974 Views)

Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel / Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. / Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by hmuhammad(m): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
PRYCE:
Ni dan Arewa ne dan uwana... ciki da waje!
arewa daga wani jihar
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by 9jii(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
PRYCE:
You sef dey agitate for Oodua republic? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So what do we call the wastern western agitation? IPOO? Indegenous people of Oodua?

IPOO sounds like POO...

#ProundlyNorthern
God forbid something like u will never be from the North.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by fmlala: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Gani Adams the leader of OPC said they can no longer protect Yoruba land again and now militant invade Yoruba community. I think there is something fishy.

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by oodua1stson: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
joeprince23:
as a niger delta boy,i warned SW people but they call me ipad.dont worry tinubu wil save the sophisticated people
you realise more of your people are at risk than the Yorubas?

Personally I have 3 people from Nigee delta working for me and other thousands in Ibadan alone

You're putting them at risk of death.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by NaijaEfcc: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
Musiwa419:
The ethnicity of these criminals is not in question. We know as a matter of fact that they are Ijaw Militants. Hitherto, there criminal activities which only involves Oil Bunkering and Pipeline Vandalism was restricted to the creeks and waterways of Arepo(Ogun) and Itowolo(Lagos). Now, they have opened new fronts in Ogijo, Isawo, Elepete, Majidun, Festac(Yes ! The same Festac in Lagos), Igbo-Olomu, Ibese, etc, etc, all in Lagos and Ogun state respectively, killing; raping; Pillaging; and looting in their wake. There are concerns that the Ijaw militants might open another front at Ese-Odo in Ondo state

These recent attacks have been going on for weeks now but local media has been underepeorting it. The Ijaw militant attacks on Yoruba riverine communities in Lagos and Ogun are real, alarming and frightening. It is very much more serious than what the media is reporting. The casualty figure is very high.

Rumour mill has it that these Ijaw militants have the tacit support of some elites from the Niger Delta. This place is not appropriate to mention names, but we know some of them.

Omo Yoruba, Ija nbo. Ewu nbe loko

modath pentiumpro omoajowa7 mayoroflagos bloodyblogger arresa ffkfuckedbianca sukkot lastpage hundredhundred jaybee3 jarus oyb progressive01 raumdeuter stunningceo stola supers1panther opcnairaland 9jacrip oduastates
lol u dey call ur fellow propagandists lol

4 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Aristo3146:
I pray nobody should shout "tyrant" if baba come start him own...

This is it now
You still praying .
The Lord is leading us forward already
Look bro bring yr people along ,but then again, you maybe Muslim and part of the agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Fanyogoyogo: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ritchiee:

A tiger does not shout its tigritude.Yorubas do not just just go begin kill people like that especially when they are minorities like the Niger Deltans because we know our capabilities..glory to the MOST HIGH.What if some people are masquerading as these militants from the creeks?We have Ijaw and ND people around us and we can kill them in their hundreds but we are considerate warriors who would rather lose tens in a war when the others would be losing thousands and millions.When poo hits the wall now...I pity the innocents.To know Yoruba..go learn about their history and read about their wars.YORUBA...TESTED,TRUSTED AND GUARANTEED.PRAISES TO THE MOST POWERFUL ALMIGHTY GOD.

Military
There was a high degree of professionalism in the army of the Oyo Empire.[29] Its military success was due in large part to its cavalry as well as the leadership and courage of Oyo officers and warriors.[29] Because its main geographic focus was north of the forest, Oyo enjoyed easier farming and thus a steady growth in population.[29] This contributed to Oyo's ability to consistently field a large force. There was also an entrenched military culture in Oyo where victory was obligatory and defeat carried the duty of committing suicide.[25] This do-or-die policy no doubt contributed to the military aggressiveness of Oyo's generals...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oyo_Empire#Military

https://www.nairaland.com/2283894/how-troops-stopped-biafran-soldiers

Fon warriors who were unbeaten severally defeated by the Yorubas..Egba.
By 1748, after the Dahomey Kingdom had been subdued by the Oyo Empire, King Gezo restored Dahomey independence by defeating the Mahi nation, an ally of Oyo. With military success in part attributed to the Amazons, Dahomey attacked the Egba city of Abeokuta in 1851, and again in 1864. Both battles ended in defeat for Dahomey, with many Amazon casualties.

http://www.blackpast.org/gah/amazons-ahosi-dahomey

A few Yoruba soldiers defeated battalions of biafrans...

The decimation of the Fulanis..

His words: “Your Excellency, our visit here is to discuss with you and your government our displeasure about the incident of clashes between two peoples… the Fulani cattle rearers and merchants are today being harassed , attacked and killed like in Saki. In the month of May, 2000, 68 bodies of Fulani cattle rearers were recovered and buried under the supervision and protection from a team of Mobile Police from Oyo State Command. “ That some arrests were made by Oyo State Police Command in the massacre with their immediate release without court trial. This was said to have been ordered by Oyo State authorities and they were so released to their amazement. The release of the arrested suspects gave the clear impression that the authorities are backing and protecting them to continue the unjust and illegal killings of Fulani cattle rearers…”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/

REMEMBER IT WAS THE SW THAT SAVED THE WHOLE SOUTH FROM BEING RUN DOWN BY THE FULANI LIKE THEY DID TO THE HAUSAS.
In short,If it were the ND militants doing these,then the reprisals might be lethal...

God punish the yeye Yoruba man that tries to save ND this time.

If they continue to attack the SW, we will take their land from them.

Ibos tried this with Ondo and lost 3 million lives. I doubt the ND can spare such number. They better behave.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by ghostmist: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Aigbofa:
You can trust the cowards not to claim responsibility like their counterpart terrorists elsewhere in the world.

I suggest they declare their identity rather than this mickey mouse and cowardly hit and run tactics.
claim responsibility for crimes committed by agberos in your midst?

goan sit-down jare....

3 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by ghostmist: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

God punish the yeye Yoruba man that tries to save ND this time.

If they continue to attack the SW, we will take their land from them.
lol

keyboard warrior..

7 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Fanyogoyogo: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
ghostmist:
claim responsibility for crimes committed by agberos in your midst?

goan sit-down jare....

Look at these cowards now claiming they aint terrorists.

We'll visit you street hawkers in Ladipo, don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Fanyogoyogo: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
ghostmist:
lol

keyboard warrior..

I hear ya. And I'm proudly the delete key. Time to delete some mofos from the SW.

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by ghostmist: 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
oodua1stson:
you realise more of your people are at risk than the Yorubas?

Personally I have 3 people from Nigee delta working for me and other thousands in Ibadan alone

You're putting them at risk of death.

who is going to harm them??

you can't do shiit.

6 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by 9jatatafo(m): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Report I heard was that a filling station owner bought black market from Ijaw vandals and refuse to pay and the bad boys call to get their money from him and the CCTV footage from the said filling station picked their faces of which the NPF used in tracking them. So other members of the gang are paying back by killing innocent people. Many residents of the affected areas have all gone away as I am typing this. I am very disappointed by the so called OPC and oyanbo
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by ghostmist: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

I hear ya. And I'm proudly the delete key. Time to delete some mofos from the SW.
all this hyperventilation won't help you...

start acting already.

6 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by ghostmist: 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

Look at these cowards now claiming they aint terrorists.

We'll visit you street hawkers in Ladipo, don't worry.
where are the rest of your folks?
all those " destroy them" "kill them all" level everything " guys?

Oya, go and call them. they ought to help you.

6 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by 989900: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
vislabraye:

How you know say dem be ND ? U are just assuming. Mind you, ND are not spree killers.

I didn't say they are ND, my point is, whoever or whatever they are, they won't find sympathizers who would cover them.
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by PRYCE(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
hmuhammad:
arewa daga wani jihar
Ni dan Taraba ne!
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by oodua1stson: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
ghostmist:
who is going to harm them??

you can't do shiit.
Ok let's see

When we begin to wear them a cloak made of their blood I hope you won't start screaming genocude

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Fanyogoyogo: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
ghostmist:
all this hyperventilation won't help you...
start acting already.

Lol funny you. Didn't your elders come to Yorubaland to beg on your behalf last time? I wonder what ass kissing they'll do this time. Fulanis don come to apologize, your own won't be easy

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by dragunov: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
PRYCE:
hahaha I can see you are angry! Oya burst! IPOO will not miss you!
Oh, okay. You think you're a wiseguy? Uhn nigga? Really? Like you can frigging say anything and wag your bleeping tail home happily like some mongrel just fed full with human faeces discovered on the refuse dump. Yeah nigga, go ahead and be happy. You think every dumb shit you yammer is gonna count? Nah nigga. Wake up from your gooey dream nigga.

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Fanyogoyogo: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
oodua1stson:
Ok let's see
When we begin to wear them a cloak made of their blood I hope you won't start screaming genocude

Don't mind those fools. When yorubas start, they'll start shouting "coward" "hate" etc.
They know what's up.

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by pepigeorge(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
seunmsg:
Those militants are looking for real trouble and they will soon get what they are looking for if they dont desist. They should keep their violent act to the south south and south east region, south west is not interested. We want a peaceful and stable country where there is shared prosperity not silly miscreants creating problem for losing a free and fair election.

Lol...... oh South west is only interested in being northern puppet, owing oil blocks, having all the headquarters of multinationals in lekki, filling all the space in chevron abi Una never see something. Bring it on cowardly SW

2 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by yahmohy27: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
PRYCE:
You sef dey agitate for Oodua republic? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So what do we call the wastern western agitation? IPOO? Indegenous people of Oodua?

IPOO sounds like POO...

#ProundlyNorthern
Shut up ,u are not a northerner

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Okeomooke(m): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
wat nonsense is dis?I tot d OPC of dat particular areas sud do sth,Hw cud militant come to our South-west here.also government sud do sth urgent abt it b4 it becomes uncontrollable.
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
kayfra:
What's our business with their struggles? They should keep bombing pipelines and leave us to our peaceful ways.

One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by nigerianvenom(m): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
PRYCE:
I'm NOT encouraging violence bro... I'm from the North-East east so I've had my fair share of violence. I can't encourage what I know is wrong but what pisses me off is the hypocrisy of you westerners.

You guys are the first to insult northerners whenever there's a BH attack- calling us illiterates and that we should "finish ourselves there".... now see huz crying foul!

RIP to the dead oo but if I'm not enjoying the message this attack is sending make I bend for here!

Now I'll wait to see if those cowards will respond!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by geraob1: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ritchiee:

A tiger does not shout its tigritude.Yorubas do not just just go begin kill people like that especially when they are minorities like the Niger Deltans because we know our capabilities..glory to the MOST HIGH.What if some people are masquerading as these militants from the creeks?We have Ijaw and ND people around us and we can kill them in their hundreds but we are considerate warriors who would rather lose tens in a war when the others would be losing thousands and millions.When poo hits the wall now...I pity the innocents.To know Yoruba..go learn about their history and read about their wars.YORUBA...TESTED,TRUSTED AND GUARANTEED.PRAISES TO THE MOST POWERFUL ALMIGHTY GOD.

Military
There was a high degree of professionalism in the army of the Oyo Empire.[29] Its military success was due in large part to its cavalry as well as the leadership and courage of Oyo officers and warriors.[29] Because its main geographic focus was north of the forest, Oyo enjoyed easier farming and thus a steady growth in population.[29] This contributed to Oyo's ability to consistently field a large force. There was also an entrenched military culture in Oyo where victory was obligatory and defeat carried the duty of committing suicide.[25] This do-or-die policy no doubt contributed to the military aggressiveness of Oyo's generals...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oyo_Empire#Military

Fon warriors who were unbeaten severally defeated by the Yorubas..Egba.
By 1748, after the Dahomey Kingdom had been subdued by the Oyo Empire, King Gezo restored Dahomey independence by defeating the Mahi nation, an ally of Oyo. With military success in part attributed to the Amazons, Dahomey attacked the Egba city of Abeokuta in 1851, and again in 1864. Both battles ended in defeat for Dahomey, with many Amazon casualties.

http://www.blackpast.org/gah/amazons-ahosi-dahomey

A few Yoruba soldiers defeated battalions of biafrans...

The decimation of the Fulanis..

His words: “Your Excellency, our visit here is to discuss with you and your government our displeasure about the incident of clashes between two peoples… the Fulani cattle rearers and merchants are today being harassed , attacked and killed like in Saki. In the month of May, 2000, 68 bodies of Fulani cattle rearers were recovered and buried under the supervision and protection from a team of Mobile Police from Oyo State Command. “ That some arrests were made by Oyo State Police Command in the massacre with their immediate release without court trial. This was said to have been ordered by Oyo State authorities and they were so released to their amazement. The release of the arrested suspects gave the clear impression that the authorities are backing and protecting them to continue the unjust and illegal killings of Fulani cattle rearers…”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/

REMEMBER IT WAS THE SW THAT SAVED THE WHOLE SOUTH FROM BEING RUN DOWN BY THE FULANI LIKE THEY DID TO THE HAUSAS.
In short,If it were the ND militants doing these,then the reprisals might be lethal...

You guys fought wt women n u r proud to open ur gutter and brag about how you defeated women.
Disgrace!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by kikayboss(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
vislabraye:

Who says they are Ijaws ?
well i live close to Igbo olomu the only reason we haven't been attacked is because of military presence in my area....and about them being ijaw you can come around and ask questions... they aren't NDA militants they are just ijaw pipeline vandals that don't have access to destroy pipelines so they've decided to destroy lives ....last week an ijaw guy was gisting us on how he robbed a guy of 13k @mambillah hotel .....so we know what's going on if it were fulani's we would have said so......
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Bheewhy(m): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
OPC trying to show how important they, b4 we neglect them. A complex country with a complex problem.
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by sodayve: 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=PRYCE post=46885623] The problem of the ND didn't start after Jonathan lost. It started when that Deaf Bastard in Aso Rock postulated his 97% and 5% theory.

How do you get a "stable country" when your leader is divisive?

Now the shít's at you door... you go smell am while you dey pack am!

lalasticlala grin grin

But your people are gonna die while the deaf bastard is gon be relaxed in Aso rock! He smells the shit then you eat it

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by GBAGAAUN(m): 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hmm undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / All Boko Haram Suspects In Kuje Prison Have Escaped - Bashir Magashi / 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.