Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale - Fashion (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale (224493 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by donhils: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
And we made it happen. It feels good to be part of a winning team. I therefore decree, winning is coming my way today and in days to come.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by crazymummy: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Joavid:

after that Average chic won last year, I lost interest in credibility of the contest, but when I saw wonderful made ladies like ivvy, mimzy, mysticgal, I believed it will turn out well this time, but no, am disappointed.

beauty aside, isn't mimzy, mysticgal and ivvy's brilliant answers a thousand more better than that girl's

why celebrate mediocrity?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Agarawu33:
Haters, keep hating. angry

I have been ma's tur bating with this pics for weeks. grin

The pic catch my attention die. I just like em "ladies" natural

Teamnatural
...... Gbaammmmmmm !

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by amtaken(f): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
You were so pained you had to compose a 4-page essay to curse yourself.

Truth is bitter right?

I expect a 10-page response from you within 5 minutes. Don't disappoint the spectators mbok.

Ioannes:

so you brought your useless tribal bigotry all the way from politics section to pollute this place again.

see your life? you can't accept defeat and move on. that is why stereotyping can sometimes be true. same thing you guys did when Buhari won.

Refiner reached out to me and she was the only one that did and I voted for her despite the fact that I am from Ondo. I didn't vote for Lanicky who hails from my hometown.

you should be ashamed of yourself.

agba kii wa loja kori omo tuntun o wo. in other words when people like you are behaving this way what do you want those contestants and impressionable teenagers on this forum to do.

well I Hope with this disappointment you and people like Kontroversy have decided to deactivate your accounts and leave NL. Cos we don't need bigots spreading hate around.

Congrats to Lanicky, you deserved the crown. Good work by all the contestants especially Refiner whom I voted for. Hopefully y'all will move past this stage and remember that you are all queens in your own right.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by amtaken(f): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Back to you.
telemapreye1:
Pls leave,you are also a tribalist...If you claim you hate sw too much and you actually married ed a yoruba man then shame on you
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by wristbangle: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dygeasy:
Thank you very much everyone.

I appreciate my team and our principal sponsor SEUN and everyone who made this a success. From the idea, to the hustle for sponsorship, the struggles to make it happen and the work of actually making it happen. I appreciate everyone who's contributed in one way or the other.

Special Shout out to

MizMyColi,

Dechandel,

Kachisbarbie,

AbuMikey,

Misspicy,

Demiladegold,

Megawax8

I love you guys!!!

Wristbangle

Tosyne2much

Thanks for the good work.

Thank you everyone.

Good Night!!

Nice work bro cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by safareegurl: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
Agarawu33:
[s][/s] go and die grin
lol....agwrawu33, this is not the account you used to compete in Mr. NL, who you offend? tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by telemapreye1(f): 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
wristbangle:

Nice work bro cool
You guys are tribalistic undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by crazymummy: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
safarigirl:
....I did not contest, she did.

She doesn't look better than those she won, that's my point. Upload a picture taken 4 years ago. I have a current one up, so don't waste your MB.

She looks tacky, wouldn't even go through a proper pageant unless she phucked someone. But online, anybody can win anything.....even ugly Ol me as long as I look pathetic.

You just admitted to voting out of pity, even you know your winner is nothing to look at, so you resort to attacking people who point that out.

You now want to upload a pic I took at least 6 years ago to what aim? Are you not bullying me right now? I've been bullied on NL boo, people like you bullied me. I wrote threads on bullying and got bullied

So, coming here to declare yourself anti-bullying when you're still bullying people is silly.

Notice how I haven't even mentioned the name of your winner because I don't want to bully her. I won't tag her or do any of the mean things y'all did to me. She'll walk around basking in the euphoria of her win and will hardly go through these comments.

You guys made sure I SAW the mean things you said to me. That's why I moved to other sections with people who see personality and will attack your intellect rather than your face.

I'm attacking your winner because she won a beauty pageant, if she didn't contest, I would have not a bad word to say to her. Do you understand that?

She is not pretty enough to win a beauty pageant. That is a fact. Whether it is from an ugly person or not, I know what pretty looks like even if I'm not pretty
So you know you are not pretty yet you condemn your fellow lady contesting for a pageant??what do u gain from that??my dear honestly from your comment it shows you have a low self esteem,you are insecure and you don't think before you open your mouth like deep freezer and start blabbing dust...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Agarawu33: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
ZuzuMan:
.... grin grin grin

JEGA MAKE U COME SEE WOOO! DEM STILL DEY QUESTION YOUR WORK Woooooo grin grin grin

thanks bro, u pledged your vote and u delivered. God bless.

.all this your pic na wa ooo
Abeg show me that one wey person wan eat rat head grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by clickwtB(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS LANICKY,YOU DESERVE IT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Aeontk(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
telemapreye1:
Taa undecidedthose bleaching cream beauty
99.5percent Benin gals are either black or chocolate and about 95percent are fine and cute
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Hillzy(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
sade1994:

Nicely said bae
Lol! In ur little mind u tink u're beautiful abi?

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by amtaken(f): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
You wished me death right? Let's see who that curse you laid on yourself will get to.

Let's see who will enter that pit you dug for yourself.

Back to you.
ba7man:
Even at past 1am, your bigoted mind is still strong. shocked

You no dey pray before you sleep, you fit no wake oo.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Funkybabee(f): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
hmmmmmmm, I think becuz of that girl hips that's what make nairaland guys to vote for her because nairaland is full of guys.

anyway congrats to her kade ope Lori ki irukere pelowo bi tede and abeg quickly do that braids hair which they give you so that we can see that money on u.

run out of this thread menh!!!

and nobody should quote me my opinion though!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by wristbangle: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
amtaken:
You were so pained you had to compose a 4-page essay to curse yourself.

Truth is bitter right?

I expect a 10-page response from you within 5 minutes. Don't disappoint the spectators mbok.

Goodpm dear. Take it easy. Don't let's forget we are Nigerians and tribalism will not take u anywhere. How was service?

telemapreye1:
You guys are tribalistic undecided

The organisers comprise of people from diverse culture. It was a free and fair contest dear. All the contestants deserve to be queen and people voted for whom they feel deserves it.

Mind u, I was among the campaign managers for tohpahz last year (An Abia babe) who won the 2015 miss NL. So don't let us bring tribalism in this issue. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by telemapreye1(f): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
Aeontk:
99.5percent Benin gals are either black or chocolate and about 95percent are fine and cute
it's a lie
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sveen:
Grand commander of the federal republic of duncedom. Who gives a sh!t about your opinion?

She was sure of her beauty and was bold enough to contest, and she wasn't put to shame, God didn't allow your likes to shame her.

Why didn't you contest in the first instance gan self, and see if you'll even qualify at all.

Individuals that are displeasing to the eyes are usually the ones that feel insecure whenever the spot a real beauty... so much for the shenanigans, jealousy.

No mind dey girl ....... Even people wey fine like kardashians no dey make noise.........

She for contest, make I turn her campaign manager........

Chai, undecided

*singing *

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

[size=20pt]
I dey come, make I bring kolanut , make we jolly dey go....gringrin

[/size]
you realise I dream coming along ur post because you include images which consumes my data? Ffs stop!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Agarawu33: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Funkybabee:
hmmmmmmm, I think becuz of that girl hips that's what make nairaland guys to vote for her because nairaland is full of guys.

anyway congrats to her kade ope Lori ki irukere pelowo bi tede and abeg quickly do that braids hair which they give you so that we can see that money on u.

run out of this thread menh!!!

and nobody should quote me my opinion though!!!

I go quote u grin

Hip's ko Rip's ni grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Agarawu33:
thanks bro, u pledged your vote and u delivered. God bless.

.all this your pic na wa ooo
Abeg show me that one wey person wan eat rat head grin
...... u mean dis wan ? cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
safareegurl:
I was going to post an apology....only for mW to find that some impatient soul had banned me....so much for free speech tongue

Anyway, before it gets old...here's my apology

That's more like it... Respect.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by tayo200(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
she fine small
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by crazymummy: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
safareegurl:
I was going to post an apology....only for mW to find that some impatient soul had banned me....so much for free speech tongue

GOD save you that my other moniker "crazymommy" was banned by Nairaland bots...I will have swept you on the floor....why will you people just feel comfortable hating on your fellow lady??why such hate speech because she won the contest??if you feel she is ugly then why not bring your sisters and you yourself to the contest and see if some people will vote for you with that your forehead that looks like security door....you claim you have been bulied before yet you still went ahead to bully lanicky!!! why call her ugly??why are u so Kai pained??did any of the other contestants promised you money??why are you nagging all over the place for just an ordinary virtual pageant?? you wey dey claim fine who your fine EPP??were u not the same safarigirl that claimed she does not get attracted to guys on the other thread....so why are u still hating on another girl??she collected your bf??why the hate??

PS thank GOD lanicky won I won't have forgiven the Nairaland mod that Banned my other moniker...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Aeontk(m): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
telemapreye1:
it's a lie
it is truth O come to benin and see dem big small fat slim medium
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Iceeydee: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
safareegurl:

This is too late. Had it been you kept shut,or better still, made your opinion in the most polite of ways you wouldn't have been clamped on.

Those mods had to wait for people to give it to you hot before doing their job.

I don't think you really bothered about how that girl will feel when you were making those derogatory remarks. Probably you think your apology will just be swallowed easily after typing all those mean things.

In my opinion it's not necessary. We already know your true feelings and that's what matters. undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Agarawu33: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
ZuzuMan:
...... u mean dis wan ? cool
grin grin yh
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by lanicky(f): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
crazymummy:
GOD save you that my other moniker "crazymommy" was banned by Nairaland bots...I will have swept you on the floor....why will you people just feel comfortable hating on your fellow lady??why such hate speech because she won the contest??if you feel she is ugly then why not bring your sisters and you yourself to the contest and see if some people will vote for you with that your forehead that looks like security door....you claim you have been bulied before yet you still went ahead to bully lanicky!!! why call her ugly??why are u so Kai pained??did any of the other contestants promised you money??why are you nagging all over the place for just an ordinary virtual pageant?? you wey dey claim fine who your fine EPP??were u not the same safarigirl that claimed she does not get attracted to guys on the other thread....so why are u still hating on another girl??she collected your bf??why the hate??

PS thank GOD lanicky won I won't have forgiven the Nairaland mod that Banned my other moniker...

Mommy, I remember you.. cheesy

Ignore the negative vibes, let's just be happy..thanks Ma grin

6 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by wristbangle: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
refiner:
[b]...hip!hip!!hip!!!.....hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy!..lanicky made it,I'm just so happy...after all the tantrums and Ill words thrown at her,she stood strong and now her determination and humility paid off!...sweety come give me a hug joor!wink

this sweet girl sent an email to me on the semifinal night,congratulating me for making it to the finals...and that was then I knew she's gonna be our Queen!...I love you lanicky,i truly do!..you are the true definition of BEAUTY...humble,courageous and intelligent!

let me use this medium to thank those who stood by me,believed in me,encouraged me through this contest...if only you could see my heart and you'll see how my heart pounds gracefully for you guys...I love you guys to the moon and back...
when I was deserted by friends,u stood by me,
when I was looking for a shoulder to cry on,you guys willingly gave me urs
when I decided to quit,you guys gave me reasons not to,
when I was abused,insulted and e-slapped,u guys curdled me ..
when I made lots of silly mistakes,you guys loved me more!...I can go on and on..but the summary of it all is that you guys are my FAMILY.. I LOVE u all!
cc...Onstelly
kinginvahala
scentmarlc
maxi112
peju
moneypassgod
omenka
flassh
erniesmallz
biafrabushboy
mrbigman
adonis3

and lots more .....

and I wish to thank wristbangle too....I LOVE you...from my tender heart!grin

and to my fellow courageous and bold contestants ...ivyy,mimzy,mysticgal,missgdope,optional1,krystalklear,chubbyt,...and others I couldn't remember,sweeties we are all queen,because we possess all the attributes of a Queen....beautiful,courageous,determination,intelligence and humility!...I love you all girls...we are the BOMB!wink......

not forgetting our sponsors and organizers that made all this a success...
oga seun....you are the best!
uncle dygeasy....I love your voice o jare!...grin
uncle nljega...don't know you tho but I must confess,u did a great work!
aunty mizmycoli...I love your voice too..and u are the best!

with joy filled in my heart,I typed this!
....#sailanicky!cheesy
#trendlanicky!smiley
#teamlanicky!wink

all hail the beautiful queen...we love you lanicky!..smiley[/b]

Breathe talking words. wink Thanks dear and remember everyone of you is a winner. God bless u and your entire team.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by safareegurl: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Iceeydee:

This is too late. Had it been you kept shut,or better still, made your opinion in the most polite of ways you wouldn't have been clamped on.

Those mods had to wait for people to give it to you hot before doing their job.

I don't think you really bothered about how that girl will feel when you were making those derogatory remarks. Probably you think your apology will just be swallowed easily after typing all those mean things.

In my opinion it's not necessary. We already know your true feelings and that's what matters. undecided
like j said, my true feelings aren't about the girl. If you think so, then you're wrong.

I complained likeghis last year too, does that mean I hate all the winners?

If it was someone else, I would still complain if I didn't think she looked the part. And I'd the next winner looks tacky, I'll complain too.

Those are my true feelings. I didn't mention her the entire time. That was more than I got

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (177) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally / DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download / APK/ Mobile Strike Hack No Download Working Online Gold Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.