Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale - Fashion (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale (224509 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by lanicky(f): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
refiner:
[b]...hip!hip!!hip!!!.....hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy!..lanicky made it,I'm just so happy...after all the tantrums and Ill words thrown at her,she stood strong and now her determination and humility paid off!...sweety come give me a hug joor!wink

this sweet girl sent an email to me on the semifinal night,congratulating me for making it to the finals...and that was then I knew she's gonna be our Queen!...I love you lanicky,i truly do!..you are the true definition of BEAUTY...humble,courageous and intelligent!

let me use this medium to thank those who stood by me,believed in me,encouraged me through this contest...if only you could see my heart and you'll see how my heart pounds gracefully for you guys...I love you guys to the moon and back...
when I was deserted by friends,u stood by me,
when I was looking for a shoulder to cry on,you guys willingly gave me urs
when I decided to quit,you guys gave me reasons not to,
when I was abused,insulted and e-slapped,u guys curdled me ..
when I made lots of silly mistakes,you guys loved me more!...I can go on and on..but the summary of it all is that you guys are my FAMILY.. I LOVE u all!
cc...Onstelly
kinginvahala
scentmarlc
maxi112
peju
moneypassgod
omenka
flassh
erniesmallz
biafrabushboy
mrbigman
adonis3

and lots more .....

and I wish to thank wristbangle too....I LOVE you...from my tender heart!grin

and to my fellow courageous and bold contestants ...ivyy,mimzy,mysticgal,missgdope,optional1,krystalklear,chubbyt,...and others I couldn't remember,sweeties we are all queen,because we possess all the attributes of a Queen....beautiful,courageous,determination,intelligence and humility!...I love you all girls...we are the BOMB!wink......

not forgetting our sponsors and organizers that made all this a success...
oga seun....you are the best!
uncle dygeasy....I love your voice o jare!...grin
uncle nljega...don't know you tho but I must confess,u did a great work!
aunty mizmycoli...I love your voice too..and u are the best!

with joy filled in my heart,I typed this!
....#sailanicky!cheesy
#trendlanicky!smiley
#teamlanicky!wink

all hail the beautiful queen...we love you lanicky!..smiley[/b]

Awwww refiner.. You're still a Queen despite anything.. Coming from you? This is awesome thank you. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by safareegurl: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
crazymummy:
GOD save you that my other moniker "crazymommy" was banned by Nairaland bots...I will have swept you on the floor....why will you people just feel comfortable hating on your fellow lady??why such hate speech because she won the contest??if you feel she is ugly then why not bring your sisters and you yourself to the contest and see if some people will vote for you with that your forehead that looks like security door....you claim you have been bulied before yet you still went ahead to bully lanicky!!! why call her ugly??why are u so Kai pained??did any of the other contestants promised you money??why are you nagging all over the place for just an ordinary virtual pageant?? you wey dey claim fine who your fine EPP??were u not the same safarigirl that claimed she does not get attracted to guys on the other thread....so why are u still hating on another girl??she collected your bf??why the hate??

PS thank GOD lanicky won I won't have forgiven the Nairaland mod that Banned my other moniker...
I NEVER called her ugly. Jesus! Where are you guys seeing these things?

I said AVERAGE, TACKY, NOT AS PRETTY AS OTHERS, not UGLY.

I have apologised. I won't even drag again. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by wristbangle: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
I can't quote you directly lanicky because I may spam lot of monikers' mentions. Once again congratulation and please send some of the cash to my account( should I send it? tongue).

Now the real task is to make relevance on this forum as u are now our queen and reflect your positive image across all sections so people can feel your impact.

Wishing you a successful reign till 2017 cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Caseless: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Fulanimafia, Alphaoscar, koboko Abduljabbar, Mzteemarh

I appreciate. You guys are the best...

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by cherryice(f): 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
wristbangle:
I can't quote you directly lanicky because I may spam lot of monikers' mentions. Once again congratulation and please send some of the cash to my account( should I send it? tongue).
Now the real task is to make relevance on this forum as u are now our queen and reflect your positive image across all sections so people can feel your impact.
Wishing you a successful reign till 2017 cool
I thought the reign was for 6months ie December
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Sveen: 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
safareegurl:
like j said, my true feelings aren't about the girl. If you think so, then you're wrong.

I complained likeghis last year too, does that mean I hate all the winners?

If it was someone else, I would still complain if I didn't think she looked the part. And I'd the next winner looks tacky, I'll complain too.

Those are my true feelings. I didn't mention her the entire time. That was more than I got
So you are saying that the former winner too didn't deserve it?

Common sense and diamond have the same thing in common, it's very rare, even if it is made available, you still can't afford it.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by cherryice(f): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
Congrats lanicky.. u n ur team workd hard well enough
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by crazymummy: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
lanicky:

Mommy, I remember you.. cheesy

Ignore the negative vibes, let's just be happy..thanks Ma grin
Alright my dear....you are now like a Nairaland ambassador so use the reign well and positively....remember the question I asked you with my other moniker and you answered me...make sure you practice what you preached with that answer u gave me....GOD bless you,this is just a starting point for you,more is still coming...keep the determination alive and believe in yourself.....don't listen to haters because they are smellos....congrats...let's pop fanta even if champagne scarce for market...grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by wristbangle: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
cherryice:
I thought the reign was for 6months ie December

A year cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by cherryice(f): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
wristbangle:

A year cool
no more 6months? undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by sucobaba(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
sucobaba:

I belong to everybody and nobody,however.......

I vote Lanicky cc: Nljega

0% Assurance
Btw anything...just about anything can happen
GL

Congratulations to everyone who started the race...y'all winners.

@Lanicky...Sucre, represent well and be gracious in victory .

@Everyone.....who u epp? tongue tongue tongue

Seun and Nairaland don epp some people...anything worth doing is worth doing well. Nairaland skills don pay....some employers go begin request NL skills soon lol.

0% Assurance
Btw anything...just about anything can happen
GL

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by scully95: 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
"I Vote MIMZY cc: NLJega" and that's all.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Iceeydee: 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
safareegurl:
like j said, my true feelings aren't about the girl. If you think so, then you're wrong.

I complained likeghis last year too, does that mean I hate all the winners?

If it was someone else, I would still complain if I didn't think she looked the part. And I'd the next winner looks tacky, I'll complain too.

Those are my true feelings. I didn't mention her the entire time. That was more than I got
[b]You didn't need to mention her before people take up arms against you. We are not dumb not to know that you were referring to her.

Secondly, it's good you know that the contestant is not to be blamed for winning the contest and there's nothing wrong with the organization of this contest. I see nothing flawed here.

People saw the candidates and chose who they wanted to stick with. Others saw her and had your opinions too and they chose other "finer" contestants whom they felt could win. You don't know the work her campaign group went through to achieve this feat.

If you think winning an online beauty pageant such as this, where the winner is decided by votes is based on beauty alone then you are mistaken. There is a whole lot of hard work needed by her team and yes, the contestant's character and the people she works with matters a lot. You don't work with people of questionable character or if you yourself has bad character and expect to win. NO!

Those girls whom people are saying are prettier than the winner know by themselves that their team didn't work as hard as the winner's team. That's just the plain truth. If one of them were the candidate of the winner's campaign team then I'm sure it would have been them jubilating today.

We have been in romance section ever since and we know what's been happening so somebody cannot come from outside to tell us something different when he/she is oblivious of what's been going on.

People have voted and it's their choice. Lanicky was not appointed QUEEN, she was put there by the power of people's votes.

It's what the majority want, they don't care if she is the finest of them or not. They are just happy with her being their queen.

What is so hard in understanding that?
[/b]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by cherryice(f): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mimzy n ivyy, congrats to you two.. 2nd n 3rd aint jokes! Yal really tried..
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by cherryice(f): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
Obinoscopy angry
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
cherryice:
Mimzy n ivyy, congrats to you two.. 2nd n 3rd aint jokes! Yal really tried..

Thanks beau wink

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Adeyinka1758(m): 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Iceeydee:

This is too late. Had it been you kept shut,or better still, made your opinion in the most polite of ways you wouldn't have been clamped on.

Those mods had to wait for people to give it to you hot before doing their job.

I don't think you really bothered about how that girl will feel when you were making those derogatory remarks. Probably you think your apology will just be swallowed easily after typing all those mean things.

In my opinion it's not necessary. We already know your true feelings and that's what matters. undecided
Simple and Intelligent...
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by safareegurl: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sveen:
So you are saying that the former winner too didn't deserve it?

Common sense and diamond have the same thing in common, it's very rare, even if it is made available, you still can't afford it.
the last winner I wholly agreed with was in 2014.....back when the process still had a semblance of legitimacy.

I complained about the process when the last winner won, but she was pretty.

Most people on NL can't afford common sense either, else, this process would be questioned.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Anabel(f): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
And it happened here too. People picked popularity over brain. Mimzy gave the best answer in my own opinion. Better luck next time Mimzy

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Opiletool(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
cr7lomo:

Onye ala . Onye eberibe.... Bule onu gi re'ure si'eba puo. Anu ofia ha ji'esi ofe mmanu gi...say a big amen

lol. what I said there wasn't even a curse nor an insult. It simply means, "guy take a seat, the girl has already won" I wish you whatever you typed there. I won't bring myself so low. not today.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Iceeydee: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
At least the other contestants still got some cash to go home with.

Unlike in the past where all you get is "Congratulations and better luck next time" gringrin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by safareegurl: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
Iceeydee:

[b]You didn't need to mention her before people take up arms against you. We are not dumb not to know that you were referring to her.

Secondly, it's good you know that the contestant is not to be blamed for winning the contest and there's nothing wrong with the organization of this contest. I see nothing flawed here.

People saw the candidates and chose who they wanted to stick with. Others saw her and had your opinions too and they chose other "finer" contestants whom they felt could win. You don't know the work her campaign group went through to achieve this feat.

If you think winning an online beauty pageant such as this, where the winner is decided by votes is based on beauty alone then you are mistaken. There is a whole lot of hard work needed by her team and yes, the contestant's character and the people she works with matters a lot. You don't work with people of questionable character or if you yourself has bad character and expect to win. NO!

Those girls whom people are saying are prettier than the winner know by themselves that their team didn't work as hard as the winner's team. That's just the plain truth. If one of them were the candidate of the winner's campaign team then I'm sure it would have been them jubilating today.

We have been in romance section ever since and we know what's been happening so somebody cannot come from outside to tell us something different when he/she is oblivious of what's been going on.

People have voted and it's their choice. Lanicky was not appointed QUEEN, she was put there by the power of people's votes.

It's what the majority want, they don't care if she is the finest of them or not. They are just happy with her being their queen.

[/b]
I didn't see anyone when I voted and I voted her.

You may not see anything wrong in it doesn't mean it's not flawed. Many don't see anything wrong with Buhari either.

Anyway, the pageant doesn't go far so no wahala. Just some way to have fun smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Obinoscopy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
cherryice:
Obinoscopy angry
Hi Cherry. Why the face? Who upset you? sad
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Iceeydee: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
safareegurl:
the last winner I wholly agreed with was in 2014.....back when the process still had a semblance of legitimacy.

I complained about the process when the last winner won, but she was pretty.

Most people on NL can't afford common sense either, else, this process would be questioned.
So the process is illegitimate now?

By what standard? undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by wristbangle: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
cherryice:
no more 6months? undecided

Lol. Next year cherry wink
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Anabel:
And it happened here too. People picked popularity over brain. Mimzy gave the best answer in my own opinion. Better luck next time Mimzy

Thank you darl.. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by cherryice(f): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Obinoscopy:
Hi Cherry. Why the face? Who upset you? sad
You tongue.. where u bn?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Obinoscopy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
cherryice:
You tongue.. where u bn?
Mee? shocked How? sad

I've been around dear. How are you?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Anabel(f): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
mimzy:

Thank you darl.. kiss

You are welcome ma'am
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by cherryice(f): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Obinoscopy:
Mee? shocked How? sad

I've been around dear. How are you?
lol ok nice.. im fine. I missed u tho sad
Jackrich finally left me sad
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Adeyinka1758(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Iceeydee:

[/b]
Sorry bro, i just need to follow u.

Wil u 4low bck?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Teeboy22:

Bigneyo baba...
Wa gwaan ?! smiley wink
Brother... How u dey? Long tym

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (177) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally / DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download / APK/ Mobile Strike Hack No Download Working Online Gold Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.