Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (77829 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Dottore: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2016
Whats the worth of a woman. What's wrong if she knows how to fix things and she's doing it. FEMINISTS are the greatest problem of this world. The world would be a great place if we all have a balanced view of gender roles

Idydarling:
that lady disgraced every woman who knows her worth out there...
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Healthwise15(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2016
IN REALITY, that's True. A guy will mostly take a lady for granted when she forces herself into a relationship with him.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by mousco(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2016
Idydarling:

I perseive pride in ur comment

If she knows how to fix it wots d big deal
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by cindykaey(f): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2016
grin
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by vectorviper(m): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2016
U shudnt blame her.... in buhari's era, tins like dis shudnt sound surprisin....
After all... we men don tke style dey scarce
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by canDy4eva(f): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2016
Fairgodwin:
This picture again? But Nairaland, why, why, why?

I think the lady is a mechanical engineer, so she's showing her expertise - nothing wrong with that. But the only problem I wholeheartedly have with both the photo and the man is that, he should have at least given her a helping hand no matter what, not just sit there like it's some roadside mechanic working on his car - such a pitiable eyesore. It clearly tells you the kind of marriage that lady is into.

I know it was supposed to be hilarious but sincerely I don't in any way find it funny. I get upset each time I see it, irrespective of the number of times.
d worse thing dat cn happen to a woman is such a man in her life. I would rather remain single. Thank God for d kind of man he gave to me.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by FrankValency(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2016
Oyind17:
Hey brother
I sight u broooooo
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by JoeCutie(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2016
Idydarling:
Why? Because she's doing what you (ladies) perceive to be a man's work, huh? Or maybe, the work is too dirty and or degrading for a lady, right? Yet you lots advocate for equality. Come and have it nau lemme see how... Mtcheww. undecided

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by sunnyside16(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2016
Nigerian men won't do this on their wedding day. If we can wife her, then we can care for her until.........anything goes wrong
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2016
cheesy can't laugh please.... Lol
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2016
Idydarling:
This ur dp naa die oooo. Lovely frontals grin
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2016
undecided
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2016
talk2archy:
smiley
So they re self driven on dere wedding day?
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by IYANGBALI: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2016
refiner:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...

Hope you gat my back today smiley
Nooooooo,na your yansh I get grin grin grin
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by primus101(f): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2016
Idydarling:

This is an era of gender equality. There is nothing wrong there. The wife might be a mechanical engineer or something. No artificial role is gender defined anylonger.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by bargric(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2016
I don't care life
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by IYANGBALI: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2016
Idydarling:
especially useless and lazy women that always wait for men to do everything for them

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by OBAGADAFFI: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2016
Idydarling:

No that's gender equality
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by bigiyaro(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2016
Is der anytin wrong in marrying a woman who has a PhD in automobile engineering?
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by IYANGBALI: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

No that's gender equality
don't mind her
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by miqos02(m): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2016
it's a pre wedding shoot
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by olajumokegloria: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2016
Honesty this picture says it all. In all aspect u will be affected if u force a man to marry u
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by valiantheartprod(f): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2016
this Sami post hits fp twice this year undecided
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by ifyonuoha(m): 10:17am On Jun 25, 2016
What if the lady knew it better than the man?....and saved d man from paying a mechanic, and humblin her sef to to such job?...n u say disgrace?.....m seeing humility
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by AuroraB(f): 10:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Ladies, it starts from 'Hun, don't worry, I got this, I got it covered undecided. Watch him turn to a day old baby in an instant while you slave off unappreciated shocked angry

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by ErepaTV: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2016
Lmao
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by jerryok(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2016
who knows? may be the man does the domestic work @ home. it is division of labour @ the wrong way.

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by AmAlbert(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2016
With the way Dis dia pre-wedding photoshoot dey go so ehnn, me i believe say na one of dem be Dis

Pre - wedding Picture.... Kikikiki
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2016
Please sir we need your vote.. Jux type I Vote Lanicky CC nljega.. God bless you

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand
Malcolmx
Day169
Looseweight
Proffdada
Lurojohn
Encryptjay
Drubon404
Yorubawoman
Robinhez
Gloryaaa
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by emperorchedda(m): 10:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Idydarling:
You people with 'worth' of a thing, who cares about worth when she cannot contribute to my finances or take care of her own finances
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Please sir we need your vote.. Jux type I Vote Lanicky CC nljega.. God bless you

Kolzy
Raemystix
Bobo65
Colossus2
Mizzzbeee
Hotmass911
Funstufz
Kingofjapan
Joecutie
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by emperorchedda(m): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2016
IYANGBALI:
especially useless and lazy women that always wait for men to do everything for them
Thank you dear. That idydarling looks like a girl with a lot of ego when she's nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video) / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.