Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (77830 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Onogiede(m): 10:40am On Jun 25, 2016
Idydarling:
that lady disgraced every woman who knows her worth out there...
that one na for ur little pucket,..ur so called worth is so inconsequential becox is n't effective
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Odunharry(m): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Fairgodwin:
This picture again? But Nairaland, why, why, why?

I think the lady is a mechanical engineer, so she's showing her expertise - nothing wrong with that. But the only problem I wholeheartedly have with both the photo and the man is that, he should have at least given her a helping hand no matter what, not just sit there like it's some roadside mechanic working on his car - such a pitiable eyesore. It clearly tells you the kind of marriage that lady is into.

I know it was supposed to be hilarious but sincerely I don't in any way find it funny. I get upset each time I see it, irrespective of the number of times.
Omo leave the guy jare make e flex himself .. How many women de assist if men car break down??

The something is staged though.. old pics
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by oodua1stson: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2016
So the man should be the mechanic abi?

Thiught you people want equality
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Fairgodwin(m): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2016
canDy4eva:
d worse thing dat cn happen to a woman is such a man in her life. I would rather remain single. Thank God for d kind of man he gave to me.

I'm happy for you.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Fairgodwin(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2016
Odunharry:

Omo leave the guy jare make e flex himself .. How many women de assist if men car break down??

The something is staged though.. old pics

I agree it is staged, because I sincerely believe that thing is too annoying to be real.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by YorubaWoman: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2016
Faba:
Please sir we need your vote.. Jux type I Vote Lanicky CC nljega.. God bless you

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand
Malcolmx
Day169
Looseweight
Proffdada
Lurojohn
Encryptjay
Drubon404
Yorubawoman
Robinhez
Gloryaaa
DONE since!

bjcole, Havabelle(f), dmltoyin(m), burticious(m), BumbleBee2ice(f), okuneddie(m), abimbawealth(f), ebonylomo1(f), lepasharon(f), Hidentity(m), d25(m), Pheals(f), Tomeseen(f), Urine, asumo12, ajokebelle(f), RadicallyBlunt, twoondei(m), Graccccccccy(f), montezz(f), omoagbeke(m)

Please I beg all of una cheesy
To kindly vote for Lanicky
Oju oni tiyin
E se
Olorun o si nife yin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by imoowo(m): 10:50am On Jun 25, 2016
must we continue to see this picture every time on naira land.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by mrkings84(m): 10:50am On Jun 25, 2016
I am happy to see this shot making different headlines. I shot it 2 yrs ago
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by MistadeRegal(m): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2016
Pheals:
Op u funny ! The lady as taking his position grin

Power changed hands.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by FraQture(m): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2016
My only problem with this picture is the wedding gown that lady is putting on..
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by don4real18(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2016
Idydarling:
She might be a mechanical engineer or have you stereotyped women as not knowing anything about engines.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Artib(m): 11:30am On Jun 25, 2016
something worse than that can even happen, lol.

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by okuneddie(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2016
YorubaWoman:
DONE since!

bjcole, Havabelle(f), dmltoyin(m), burticious(m), BumbleBee2ice(f), okuneddie(m), abimbawealth(f), ebonylomo1(f), lepasharon(f), Hidentity(m), d25(m), Pheals(f), Tomeseen(f), Urine, asumo12, ajokebelle(f), RadicallyBlunt, twoondei(m), Graccccccccy(f), montezz(f), omoagbeke(m)

Please I beg all of una cheesy
To kindly vote for Lanicky
Oju oni tiyin
E se
Olorun o si nife yin

me self don do am Mami
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by ugoxhaxabula(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Pre-wedding photo
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by UjSizzle(f): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2016
People be having conversations over a picture that was 'posed' for undecided
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2016
mousco:

I perseive pride in ur comment

If she knows how to fix it wots d big deal
The man shouldn't be sitting there like she's his mechanic na,he should be by her side at least.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2016
This picture have been around for a few years now.

It's probably a pre planned wedding photo shoot.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by mjabdulk: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2016
there is nothing in it if she is professionalized in automobile and assisting her husband if they are in a remote area where there is no any mechanic to handle it
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Ijaya123: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Idydarling:

Whatever happened to gender equity again?
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Nickymezor(f): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
S for... lipsrsealed
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
cheesy work work work d lady try

It should be in nollywood movies
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by emmand2(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
Another theory might be this:
The is trying to call his mechanic,but the bride grew restless so she decided to check if she can help

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by sirVyck: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by olumide4785(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
what a man can do a womon can do far better
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by badonkadonk: 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
talk2archy:
smiley

The guy is living the dream.. Nna! Pass me extra glass make I follow u drink that liquor wey dey your front abeg?
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Mcowubaba: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Idydarling:
Hmmmm... So to Fix car na Disgrace cheesy
What are women's worth out there?
List them,?
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by banme1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
Idydarling:
what's if that's her profession.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by swituju: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is definately a pre wedding photo n nothing more.it can never be a reality.gender equality never reach like thisoooo
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by calabardick(m): 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
Idydarling:

Ufan, don't mind the op, it's a movie (not nollywood)
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Pheals(f): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
truthspeaks:
The result of the proposed gender equality bill cheesy
who support the equality bill Can u guys give birth grin
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Pheals(f): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
worshipdevice:

Babe u set die
OK thank u Sir wink cheesy ..... But ..
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by kenoz(m): 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video) / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.