Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

"Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS (18825 Views)

Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny / Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) / How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Mikocake(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
how can 500 ghana cedis worth more than 35,000 naira?... op easy ooo
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by arinolaa(f): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
I wish their were more guys like this in our society. Word of advice for people who just like to sleep around any how, please be mindful that Aids is real, STDs are real, and so our soul ties and pregnancy.
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by onatisi(m): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mikocake:
how can 500 ghana cedis worth more than 35,000 naira?... op easy ooo
120 ghc is equivalent to 10,000 naira .
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dude is President, Federal Republic of FRIENDZONE.undecided
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by pythonkid(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
andresia:
At least that gal has got conscience. Naija gals would have taken the dude as a mugu
She's trying to despise the free meal
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by heffem(m): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksonville:
Niqqa got chills..

But it looks fake to me. How can a girl stoop this low? Hmm.
.....bro u neva shisontin. babes dem no gree wan chill again
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
heffem:
.....bro u neva shisontin. babes dem no gree wan chill again

My brother i tire o ...
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by RedCapChief(m): 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

That I'll be alone and never find someone that loves me truly.

Nope. He didn't tell you that. God is love
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Babysho(m): 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
dainformant:
A lady was shocked after she was helped by a guy who gave her money and didn't collect any thing from her in return including the "greatest" offer most guys would jump at even before mentioning it -sex. The boy gave the girl 500 Ghana Cedi (which is over N35,000) for free and didn't touch her when she came visiting. Below is the WhatsApp conversation between the surprised girl and the boy after their encounter.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/why-didnt-you-touch-me-girl-asks-boy.html

The both of them spell "thought" as "taught"....it's the same person typing on both sides.

1 Like

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by foolinlove(f): 1:54am On Jun 27, 2016
Withambition:
I really feel your pain. Life is just funny because I know some guys out there looking for ladies like you. I seriously wanna learn from you.

What exactly can I help you with? What would you like to learn?
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by tomquest: 3:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Babysho:

The both of them spell "thought" as "taught"....it's the same person typing on both sides.

Just the same dude playing with two phones. Very unreal.
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by tomquest: 4:08am On Jun 27, 2016
dainformant:
A lady was shocked after she was helped by a guy who gave her money and didn't collect any thing from her in return including the "greatest" offer most guys would jump at even before mentioning it -sex. The boy gave the girl 500 Ghana Cedi (which is over N35,000) for free and didn't touch her when she came visiting. Below is the WhatsApp conversation between the surprised girl and the boy after their encounter.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/why-didnt-you-touch-me-girl-asks-boy.html

This is clearly a fabricated conversation just to draw cheap traffic to a blog. Op you should have realized this if you read btw the lines like FBI minded guys like me.

1) both of them spelling "thought" as "taught" is fishy
2) both of them using "jx" for "just" ain't a mere coincidence.
3) the entire conversation happened in about 15 minutes, which is realistically too short for any sane lady to type such sensitive responses which- in the real world- requires some careful thoughts over reasonable time. Also, 99 percent of ladies would give more than a minute's lag between conversations. No lady would be spontaneous at responding with such sensual and indecent offers to a guy. She would rather imply it.

1 Like

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Sistem007(m): 4:31am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:
WOW. Is this guy for real? Wish I'd met a guy like this. Decent. I'd have married the sh!t out of him

U'v really been so unlucky sad
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Olibboy: 5:01am On Jun 27, 2016
Want some more
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by foolinlove(f): 5:12am On Jun 27, 2016
Sistem007:

U'v really been so unlucky sad

You don't have to tell me. I was there. Lol.

1 Like

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by oluemmakay(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

That I'll be alone and never find someone that loves me truly.

It's better you forget about d past and move. If Jesus could give you a second chance. I tink u shud do likewise.

I tink you really looking for a sincere man going by your confession on every thread. Romance section is your most active section. Don't let the good guy pass you by.

*My 2kobo
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Withambition(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

What exactly can I help you with? What would you like to learn?
sad
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by foolinlove(f): 5:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Withambition:
sad

Why sad?
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Withambition(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:

Why sad?
Don't worry.
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by foolinlove(f): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2016
Withambition:
Don't worry.

I worry a lot. TALK. smiley
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Withambition(m): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:

I worry a lot. TALK. smiley
Lool...oh! Were you the one that sent me a PM?
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by iAreMozelle(m): 1:52am On Jul 01, 2016
Which time naira reduce like this? 500ghc=over 35000naira? Na wa...
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by larabae13(f): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
That girl is cheap. What if the guy set up a business for her ?
yea she isn't safety-wise buh any ways...I wish to solicit for ur support/vote for falconey for mr nairaland 2016, i'm sure u would be impressed with his threads wen u visit his profile for review. I look foward to a favorable reply from you dear. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by abbeyology88(m): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
OP, that stuff is not real. Just a planned chatting btw two friendz to bullshit girls who run thingz.

*hmn internet stuff*

I have seen a lot of this type of things on google and I just read dem for fun.

If I see the real stuff, I learn from it.

Not fake and unreal things u see on internet.
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ok, will vote for falconey. smiley
larabae13:
yea she isn't safety-wise buh any ways...I wish to solicit for ur support/vote for falconey for mr nairaland 2016, i'm sure u would be impressed with his threads wen u visit his profile for review. I look foward to a favorable reply from you dear. Thanks so much
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by stevecantrell: 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
A gay Yahoo boy grin
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by larabae13(f): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
Ok, will vote for falconey. smiley
grin thank you I really appreciate your support

1 Like

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Enockia(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2017
this film can only be acted in Ghana
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
sex is now very cheap
Why won't it be cheap? When girls like you made it costly. #OG
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Premiumwriter: 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Donlino:
Looks fake undecided
cos it's fake
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Jadoskii(m): 12:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Fakeee story....so dey both don't know how to spell 'thought....idiot guy be writing taught...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? / Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not / PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.