Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? (4124 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Greene66: 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
undecided

It's amusing and thought provoking how the Lanicky spam every bloody thread with campaign and I'm not surprised she won as even a lad who doesn't even know who she is or what miss nl is would vote simply because he sees Lanicky everywhere.

Now, the spammers, the people who voted, those who rigged, those who did everything, what is your gain? undecided

How much are you going to receive out of the N50k ? What's your cut? N0.00 I guess.

The Lanicky herself, what in bloody hell is the kid going to do as Miss Nl? undecided She's a kid who should be facing her fvcking studies. She would probably give her boyfriend part of that money and spend the rest in 1 day at one shopping mall or shoprite with friends and forget Nairaland and the spammers, campaigners, even forget the person who announce her winner. undecided

Fvcking rigged competition! Fvck! How can she even win. It's not as if she fine sef.

She should be banned and crown revoked! It's so annoying. She's not rich to bribe anybody so how the fvck did she fvcking win?

7 Likes

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by herzern(m): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
Now That Lanicky Has Won The Miss Nairaland. What's Next?

She will start distributing her faded ass to the organisers,mods,supporters,and her campaign team.........yhu think say she just emerge like dhat grin

na joke ooh

1 Like

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Strahovski1(m): 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lol see wailing..

Anyway for real, it's a fvcked up situation. How could she win? I mean really? She is still little to be a winner of beauty contest. She should be doing her homework right now.

2 Likes

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by halfricanadian(f): 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is what u get when u tink money can buy u everything

if she is not rich she is street ehn street ti take over

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Greene66: 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Strahovski1:
Lol see wailing..

Anyway for real, it's a fvcked up situation. How could she win? I mean really? She is still little to be a winner of beauty contest. She should be doing her homework right now.

Yes I am wailing . Lol

She is still a little girl and should be in bed by now or like you said, doing homework. So how can such a person fvcking win fvcking N50k? Or even fvcking contest? No wonder Se.un asked her age

1 Like

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Greene66: 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:
This is what u get when u tink money can buy u everything

if she is not rich she is street ehn street ti take over

undecided

She doesn't even know what you look like. Why do you care?

1 Like

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by ritababe(f): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
is about the Brain
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by halfricanadian(f): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
Greene66:

undecided

She doesn't even know what you look like. Why do you care?

Respect a crown no matter wat a crown is a crown d competition was tight she saw nd conquered give her credit nt network credit tho even my candidate didnt win yet im happy for d queen

2 Likes

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Strahovski1(m): 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
herzern:
Now That Lanicky Has Won The Miss Nairaland. What's Next?

She will start distributing her faded ass to the organisers,mods,supporters,and her campaign team.........yhu think say she just emerge like dhat grin

na joke ooh

grin
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by shizzy7(f): 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lool!!!

Serious painment, the op will soon start crying

6 Likes

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Greene66: 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
ritababe:
is about the Brain

Brain? Do you know her in person? Do you know her GP? She could have carried over 2 courses do you know? Brain my ass..
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Greene66: 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Respect a crown no matter wat a crown is a crown d competition was tight she saw nd conquered give her credit nt network credit tho even my candidate didnt win yet im happy for d queen

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by halfricanadian(f): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
Greene66:

Nonsense

Smh b happy wen others succeed so u others can celebrate u wen its ur turn
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Pheals(f): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
Your burden undecided lanicky congratulations jare ...

1 Like

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by whogoscam: 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
Pheals:
Your burden undecided lanicky congratulations jare ...

Shut up! B!tch

2 Likes

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Greene66: 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Smh b happy wen others succeed so u others can celebrate u wen its ur turn

Why didn't you contest? The competition was fvcking fake. Happy for what? I won't be paid so fvck.

1 Like

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Medunah: 12:00am On Jun 26, 2016
Lol and let the wailing begin

2 Likes

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Swissheart(f): 12:00am On Jun 26, 2016
Please direct your questions to Her .......

She no fine
She no sabi book
She nor get money
Yet , She won.

3 Likes

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Pheals(f): 12:02am On Jun 26, 2016
whogoscam:

Shut up! B!tch
grin e pain u

11 Likes

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Greene66: 12:03am On Jun 26, 2016
Swissheart:
Please direct your questions to Her .......

She no fine
She no sabi book
She nor get money
Yet , She won.

She is free to come here to answer. Unless of course she is a fvcking coward who fvcked her way to victory undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by superfelix: 12:04am On Jun 26, 2016
Lol
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by oodua1stson: 12:05am On Jun 26, 2016
We no go gree ooo

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by halfricanadian(f): 12:05am On Jun 26, 2016
Greene66:

Why didn't you contest? The competition was fvcking fake. Happy for what? I won't be paid so fvck.

Its a competition calm down ha

1 Like

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by sirOrubebe: 12:05am On Jun 26, 2016
LMAO... Y'all take iteasy. It's just an e-contest!

2 Likes

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by sirOrubebe: 12:07am On Jun 26, 2016
Hey, please do you reside in Canada?
halfricanadian:

Its a competition calm down ha
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by dennisworld1(m): 12:08am On Jun 26, 2016
CYBER BULLY. CONGRAT LANICKY. I CLAP FOR UR CREW

2 Likes

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 26, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaha op now dat lanicky don win ehn,go hang urself naw since u dey vex.Stop hating guy!! undecided she deserve it!
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Greene66: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hahahahahahahahaha op now dat lanicky don win ehn,go hang urself naw since u dey vex.Stop hating guy!! undecided she deserve it!

Keep shut!

1 Like

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 26, 2016
Greene66:

Keep shut!
Sorry ehnn,u care for mr nl?7Team lanicky will support you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Greene66: 12:13am On Jun 26, 2016
prettythicksme:

You realize I'm a female? Not a male.
Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by whogoscam: 12:13am On Jun 26, 2016
prettythicksme:

Shut up and Gerrarahia

1 Like

Re: Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 26, 2016
whogoscam:

Shut up and Gerrarahia
hahahahaha haterz yaff arrive!!sorry ehnnn,she deserve it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father And Daughter__french Kissing / Is Marriage An Achievement? / Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.