Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Father And Daughter__french Kissing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father And Daughter__french Kissing (4117 Views)

Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / Viral Video Of A Groom Kissing His Bride At Wedding / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father And Daughter__french Kissing by drstainlex: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
My mind easily drive rough but what i saw today may need to be analized.
I observed that whenever my uncle is carrying/playing with his one year old daughter, he always reach out to kiss her. Before now, i thought he was just pecking the baby, not until today when i had a closer look. What i saw was quite shocking; He was protruding his tongue right into the innocent child's mouth. Well i don't know if he has an ulterior motive or its just an expression of father's love. Please whatz your view on this?
Re: Father And Daughter__french Kissing by FILEBE(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2017
fathers. The question is for you. Do you or have you french kissed your daughter? id it appropriate?

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter__french Kissing by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 07, 2017
It think it shouldn't be your problem, since she's not your daughter or Somone else's daughter.

Oga face your road and get a daughter like your uncle.

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter__french Kissing by kullozone(m): 12:41am On Jan 07, 2017
DESNAT:
It think it shouldn't be your problem, since she's not your daughter or Somone else's daughter.

Oga face your road and get a daughter like your uncle.

All these "i too know people sef"
Oga,There's nothing wrong with the question he asked.

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter__french Kissing by tobechi74: 12:43am On Jan 07, 2017
he is teaching sex education
Re: Father And Daughter__french Kissing by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 07, 2017
kullozone:

sure. cool
Re: Father And Daughter__french Kissing by drstainlex: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Father And Daughter__french Kissing by drstainlex: 7:49am On Jan 07, 2017
DESNAT:

Oga [/b]face your road[/b] and get a daughter like your uncle.

So if a man is seen sexually molesting his child__one should [/b]FACE HIS ROAD[/b] too abi?; 'cause for me, events such as this may result to some other things_far worse than we can imagine.
Re: Father And Daughter__french Kissing by CoolFlexer: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2017
It's simply an easy expression of his love for the child and nothing more. As a father of a two-year-old daughter, I sometimes want to express my love by kissing her but always conscious of two major factors:

1. I might get her infected since her immune system is not as strong as mine.
2. She might get addicted to it and do the same with strangers.

If the father considers any of these two points, he may want to stop showing love to his daughter in a potentially harmful way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father And Daughter__french Kissing by kullozone(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2017
CoolFlexer:
It's simply an easy expression of his love for the child and nothing more. As a father of a two-year-old daughter, I sometimes want to express my love by kissing her but always conscious of two major factors:

If the father considers any of these two points, he may want to stop showing love to his daughter in a potentially harmful way.

You say
Re: Father And Daughter__french Kissing by CoolFlexer: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2017
I'll advise that you do less of weed to be useful and make sense on a thread like this

kullozone:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father And Daughter__french Kissing by kullozone(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2017
CoolFlexer:
I'll advise that you do less of weed to be useful and make sense on a thread like this

So you're the mumu man the op's talking about right?
Having daughters so you can be french kissing them abi?

So if her immune system's as strong as yours, you'd be sticking your tongue in her mouth na.... Or is that not what you meant?
And the other reason why you don't do it always is that she might get addicted to it and do it with strangers.... So if not for the addiction and strangers' stuff, you'd be........
You're a Very good man.

Sorry oh! Lemme off my igbo so that i can be understanding very well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father And Daughter__french Kissing by drstainlex: 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
CoolFlexer:

Hmm... I feel ur point sha

(1) (Reply)

Help: Delsu Certificate / 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 / 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.