Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 (1337 Views)

Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To / Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by M400(f): 12:14am On Jun 26, 2016
I joined Nairaland early this year,I followed Miss Nl 2016 with great attention. From the nominations to the grand finale I was present,when the campaign thread turned into a battle Field I watched it all. Now to the lessons-:
THE TEAM: Some group of people have to belief in you so greatly as to sacrifice their mega bytes and time to campaign on your behalf,whether the initiative to keep them believing is money,your beauty, your brains or your conduct on NL,pity etc it does not matter.This group of people make your matter their personal issue, fighting and throwing stones on your behalf even in your absence. For me the best team this year is TEAM MIMZY,walahi those people can fight until they die and their campaign strategy was dope,they were never tired even when it was like Miss NL was not going to happen this year.Congratulations guys una try for Mimzy!!!
Who you know? - Miss NL no bi joke,so who you know is very crucial. You can have a wonderful team buh people will listen when you have influential people as part of the team,someone like SMELLYMOUTH!!! don't know who that dude is,buh is quite influential on this forum. People you know might not be the obvious influential persons,buh those that work from the background like the................... themselves, they don't say much buh when e happen you go know.
Words- Always learn to say thank you even if you don't mean it,don't waste your time on unnecessary exchange of words with nairalanders,they will always have something to say. Let your team do the fighting while you glow. Be reserved in your words,read,think, before you respond some hating parasite they are everywhere. In the cause of the voting, always be active to spur those that believe in you.
Pictures-Take out time to take nice pictures, your full body and head shots. Your picture background matters,please stay away from the bushes while taking your pictures,less editing,less graphics.
Be real: people love someone they can relate with,be you and have an open mind to ideas and suggestions.
ITS NoT A Do or Die affair: You must not win,buh make an impact that will leave everyone talking, don't go creating Enemies for yourself. Mysticgal achieved that this year!!!!
M400 making common sense!!!!!!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by Greene66: 12:16am On Jun 26, 2016
You made no sense.

Mimzy is supposed to win not that Kid.

Fvck you all

6 Likes

Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by superfelix: 12:17am On Jun 26, 2016
Ok!... another thread stil coming up.
Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by M400(f): 12:23am On Jun 26, 2016
Greene66:
You made no sense.

Fvck you all
Hmmmmmmmmmm,you are obviously blind for not seeing what I said about your team.

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 26, 2016
Greene66:
You made no sense.
Fvck you all
my cry
Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:27am On Jun 26, 2016
Miss NL 2016...gone and dusted

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 26, 2016
what are you guys talking about? Js confused
Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by M400(f): 12:28am On Jun 26, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Miss NL 2016...gone and dusted
Yes n yes
Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by herzern(m): 12:29am On Jun 26, 2016
[size=32pt]MIMZY is the Queen[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by HiggsBoson(m): 12:30am On Jun 26, 2016
Thread number '2'
Let's go there.
Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:31am On Jun 26, 2016
M400:
Yes n yes

Am guessin' u wil be contestin' nxt yr grin
Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by CaptainEColeJnr: 12:34am On Jun 26, 2016
Sigh...

It's a pageant!
Don't take it personal
Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by chivic(m): 12:35am On Jun 26, 2016
where is that Nairaland prophet that was prophesying another thing? grin
Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by youngboi(m): 12:38am On Jun 26, 2016
Beauty contest gone, next na football contest grin
Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by Cheriepet: 12:40am On Jun 26, 2016
HiggsBoson:
Thread number '2'
Let's go there.
I believe u are bqlekan?
Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by Ekugbeh(m): 1:02am On Jun 26, 2016
M400:
I joined Nairaland early this year,I followed Miss Nl 2016 with great attention. From the nominations to the grand finale I was present,when the campaign thread turned into a battle Field I watched it all. Now to the lessons-:
THE TEAM: Some group of people have to belief in you so greatly as to sacrifice their mega bytes and time to campaign on your behalf,whether the initiative to keep them believing is money,your beauty, your brains or your conduct on NL,pity etc it does not matter.This group of people make your matter their personal issue, fighting and throwing stones on your behalf even in your absence. For me the best team this year is TEAM MIMZY,walahi those people can fight until they die and their campaign strategy was dope,they were never tired even when it was like Miss NL was not going to happen this year.Congratulations guys una try for Mimzy!!!
Who you know? - Miss NL no bi joke,so who you know is very crucial. You can have a wonderful team buh people will listen when you have influential people as part of the team,someone like SMELLYMOUTH!!! don't know who that dude is,buh is quite influential on this forum. People you know might not be the obvious influential persons,buh those that work from the background like the................... themselves, they don't say much buh when e happen you go know.
Words- Always learn to say thank you even if you don't mean it,don't waste your time on unnecessary exchange of words with nairalanders,they will always have something to say. Let your team do the fighting while you glow. Be reserved in your words,read,think, before you respond some hating parasite they are everywhere. In the cause of the voting, always be active to spur those that believe in you.
Pictures-Take out time to take nice pictures, your full body and head shots. Your picture background matters,please stay away from the bushes while taking your pictures,less editing,less graphics.
Be real: people love someone they can relate with,be you and have an open mind to ideas and suggestions.
ITS NoT A Do or Die affair: You must not win,buh make an impact that will leave everyone talking, don't go creating Enemies for yourself. Mysticgal achieved that this year!!!!
M400 making common sense!!!!!!
in nairaland no enemies r made. They r jez bunch of attention seeking fellas.
Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by AngryNigerian(m): 2:45am On Jun 26, 2016
2017 campaign don start so soon
Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by ENIGMA24(m): 2:56am On Jun 26, 2016
LANICKY WON....
we know
MIMZY WAS ROBBED OF THE "crown"
We know too
At the end the pageant is over..
And this girls have been set free to say thier minds in whatever thread they choose without fear of losing voters.
Because i can only imagine, they bottled up raw or derogatory words which they couldnt type to save face.
Now the whole thing e yaf finish.....
Can we all be normal please?

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by HiggsBoson(m): 5:31am On Jun 26, 2016
Cheriepet:

I believe u are bqlekan?
Yes, that is who I am. Long time dear, how have you been?
Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 26, 2016
[size=20pt]Smellymouth aka ALAGA1, Chairman,
OMO- ONILE ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND,

AND

SANDOSKI......

Congratulations to each and everyone of us!!!

*LANICKY~
*MIMZY~
*IVYY~
*REFINER ~
*MYSTICALGAL~
*MISSGDOPE~
*OPTIONAL1~

and OTHERS ____ You are all QUEENSkisskiss

****WE SAY A BIG THANK YOU...... ONE LOVEkiss

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by TheAziz: 6:14am On Jun 26, 2016
Greene66:
You made no sense.
Fvck you all
gbam your head dey there
Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by dannyben5: 6:38am On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:
[size=20pt]Smellymouth aka ALAGA1, Chairman,
OMO- ONILE ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND,

AND

SANDOSKI......

Congratulations to each and everyone of us!!!

*LANICKY~
*MIMZY~
*IVYY~
*REFINER ~
*MYSTICALGAL~
*MISSGDOPE~
*OPTIONAL1~

and OTHERS ____ You are all QUEENSkisskiss

****WE SAY A BIG THANK YOU...... ONE LOVEkiss

[/size]
yea mak we clap for dem...dey all tried...

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 26, 2016
dannyben5:
yea mak we clap for dem...dey all tried...

You too.... grin

Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by ivyy(f): 6:53am On Jun 26, 2016
grin
Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 26, 2016
cheesy we know who win jare, make una leave matter b4 one mod ban us 4 50yrs

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 26, 2016
Some trust in chariots, some trust in horses
But we trust in the name of the Lord
Some trust in their skills, others trust in their kings/KNIGHTS
When the arm of flesh will fail them; We’ll still be standing tall
‘Cause we trust in the name of the Lord
When they say “there’s a casting down”, We will say “there’s a lifting up”
‘Cause we trust in the name of the Lord

If the Lord doesn’t build the house; then we labor in vain
If the Lord doesn’t watch the city; then we stay awake in vain
Greater is He who is in me, than he who is in the world
I triumph in the name of the Lord

Blow the trumpet in Zion,
Sound the alarm on the holy mountain
We will never be afraid
We’ve got the victory, We’ve got the victory forever
smiley smiley
Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by alobright17(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2016
Team Mimzy and Refiner,where wonderful,but really created the chance for Lanicky to grabbed the crown when they turned the campaign to become that of the PDP vs APC by fighting each other.
Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by abbeyology88(m): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2016
ivyy:
grin

Good morning dear.
Happy Sunday.
Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by abbeyology88(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2016
@@ POSTER

No Lesson.

It's all crap.

And for ur info, nobody needs ENEMY on NL. Some just dizz and beef for fun. Nothing's much serious dan dat. Everything ends on NL except d one u know fisically.

As for the competition

IVYY is still d Queen (beauty and attitude say it all)

Crap result

*IVYY rocks*

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Miss Nairaland 2016 by dannyben5: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

You too.... grin

(1) (Reply)

HOT Things That Actually End A Relationship Instantly!! / Female Staff Forced To Kiss Their Male Boss Everyday Before Work Resumes / Reasons Not To Become Friends With Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.