Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? (1728 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / 10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by vague: 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
His sister is sharp for dating a rich guy that can pay their bills and put food on their table, but every other girl who does the same is a gold-digger!

Every other dark woman is ugly and manly but his pitch black mother is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.

His stay at home mom of a sister is the most intelligent and humble female he has ever come across, but the girl next door who resorted to beauty school because she couldn't get into university is the biggest emptyhead he has known.

The 190lbs girl who lives across the road is most ugly and lazy girl he has ever seen, while his 280lbs mother is the most beautiful and hardworking woman he knows.

He sees every other person's sister as a sex object but his sister should be treated like a goddess that should never be touched or abused by any other man.

So long he is still taking a bus to work, no woman should be in relationship with a rich guy because they are all arrogant and aggressive, even though he forms big boy whenever he sees a beautiful woman.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
I tire o
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by obiorathesubtle: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
undecided I can't explain it.. My mother's deeds add to her beauty.. She's invaluable, perfect and the epitome of everything nice. That makes her perfect!

The fact that my sister is my sister, makes her perfect.. undecided

Other girls have to earn whatever they want.

4 Likes

Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by falconey(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2016

I can explain

we know our mothers and sisters , every other woman is a stranger until proven otherwise

1 Like

Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by pythonkid(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
You are really vague, don't you know blood is thicker than water??
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by DesChyko: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
I'll say it's all about the mindset, but I know that this problem has come to stay. It can only be solved when the Nigerian mentality of males superiority can be purged, which is not an online battle. I leave it at that.

1 Like

Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by DesChyko: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Oyin93:
I tire o
Second time I'm mistaking you for Oyindamola that I served with during NYSC. grin
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by LordZero(m): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I can't explain it.. My mother's deeds adds to her beauty.. She's invaluable..

The fact that my sister is my sister, makes her perfect.. undecided

Other girls have to earn whatever they want.
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by vague: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
pythonkid:
You are really vague, don't you know blood is thicker than water??
meaning the harsh standards that apply to other females do not apply to your own family?
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
DesChyko:

Second time I'm mistaking you for Oyindamola that I served with during NYSC. grin
Really?
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by DesChyko: 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
Oyin93:

Really?

No be small thing. It's your picture that jolts me back to reality.
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Interesting.........smiley

1 Like

Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
DesChyko:

No be small thing. It's your picture that jolts me back to reality.
But bro,how?
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by DesChyko: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Oyin93:
But bro,how?
She uses Oyin93 as her alias on Whatsapp in our platoon group chat.
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
DesChyko:

She uses Oyin93 as her alias on Whatsapp in our platoon group chat.
ok,maybe she is a 1993 baby
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by jashar(f): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by teejaypee: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by DesChyko: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Oyin93:
ok,maybe she is a 1993 baby
Are you? wink
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
DesChyko:

Are you? wink
Yes

1 Like

Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
So you expect us to insult our mothers and sisters
... besides why would you equate your own blood with someone outside ?
This argument is absolute horseshit
There is that sentiment that will always come into play when your own is involved. thats why Judges are not allowed to try cases in which their relatives are involved in
Referees are not allowed to officiate matches their country is playing in
Heck some offices dont allow a man and his wife to work in the same place to avoid such feelings getting in the way.
U wanna cry, please go cry about something else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by mikolo80: 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
vague:
His sister is sharp for dating a rich guy that can pay their bills and put food on their table,
rich guy not rich guys
he dated her not she porshu him wit juju

but every other girl who does the same is a gold-digger!
vice versa
Every other dark woman is ugly and manly but his pitch black mother is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.
you for dat your own mama ugly na
His stay at home mom of a sister is the most intelligent and humble female he has ever come across, but the girl next door who resorted to beauty school because she couldn't get into university is the biggest emptyhead he has knows. what if his sister left a successful career to eat chudrens

The 190lbs girl who lives across the road is most ugly and lazy girl he has ever seen, while his 280lbs mother is the most beautiful and hardworking woman he knows.
his mum cooks cleans and adds value to these home
the fat slob is looking for maga

He sees every other person's sister as a sex object but his sister should be treated like a goddess that should never be touched or abused by any other man.
konji na bastard
So long he is still taking a bus to work, no woman should be in relationship with a rich because they are all arrogant and aggressive, go greet woman with leg
try am again with range rover
same woman o
see if your mindset no go reset

even though he forms big boy whenever he sees a beautiful woman.
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by mikolo80: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
vague:
His sister is sharp for dating a rich guy that can pay their bills and put food on their table,
rich guy not rich guys
he dated her not she porshu him wit juju

but every other girl who does the same is a gold-digger!
vice versa
you for dat your own mama ugly na
His stay at home mom of a sister is the most intelligent and humble female he has ever come across, but the girl next door who resorted to beauty school because she couldn't get into university is the biggest emptyhead he has knows. what if his sister left a successful career to eat chudrens

his mum cooks cleans and adds value to these home
the fat slob is looking for maga

konji na bastard
So long he is still taking a bus to work, no woman should be in relationship with a rich because they are all arrogant and aggressive, go greet woman with leg
try am again with range rover
same woman o
see if your mindset no go reset

even though he forms big boy whenever he sees a beautiful woman.
when the beautiful women were treating him badly e de sweet dem
dem de craze
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by Moana(f): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2016
grin grin grin lolz too funny
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by foolinlove(f): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2016
It's called the:

Mother/wh0re dichotomy.

Look it up. Google is yo friend smiley
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by CheedyJ(m): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2016
Nigerian guys? Hmmmm! Stop generalizing
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by vague: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2016
mikolo80:
well thank you for confirming that you are a bunch of confused beings
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by vague: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:
It's called the:

Mother/wh0re dichotomy.

Look it up. Google is yo friend smiley
its madonna-wh0re complex but thank you
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by vague: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2016
falconey:

I can explain

we know our mothers and sisters , every other woman is a stranger until proven otherwise
do explain why you are confused. Are they not strangers to other people as well? undecided so why will you get angry when they are disrespected the way you disrespect the next person's mother or sister? undecided
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by foolinlove(f): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2016
vague:
its madonna-wh0re complex but thank you

Madonna means mother.
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by ednut1(m): 11:47am On Jun 27, 2016
He has one main babe, and 4 side chicks he is deceiving nd sleeeping with. He hears his main babe is also cheating and goes berserk. Saying gals are hoes and are not loyal cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by vague: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
ednut1:
He has one main babe, and 4 side chicks he is deceiving nd sleeeping with. He hears his main babe is also cheating and goes berserk. Saying gals are hoes and are not loyal cheesy
gbam!
Re: Whats Really Causing All This Confusion In Nigerian Guys? by schumastic(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
vague:
His sister is sharp for dating a rich guy that can pay their bills and put food on their table, but every other girl who does the same is a gold-digger!

His stay at home mom of a sister is the most intelligent and humble female he has ever come across, but the girl next door who resorted to beauty school because she couldn't get into university is the biggest emptyhead he has knows.

So long he is still taking a bus to work, no woman should be in relationship with a rich because they are all arrogant and aggressive, even though he forms big boy whenever he sees a beautiful woman.

HAHAHA THIS YOUR GUY NA WOSKI GUY O grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Spot A Fake Yeezy ?( Pictures) / What Do You Think Are Three Ingredients That Would Keep A Relationship Exciting / 7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.