Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever (4956 Views)

7 Reasons Short Men Make Best Husband, Especially In Bed / Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by foolinlove(f): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
emeijeh:

See who said she hated guys...
Hhhhhhhhmmmmm #change

I want best husband ever. As described by op
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by emeijeh(m): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

I want best husband ever. As described by op

Very difficult to see.
Get a man that is not wholly perfect, and work on him as the years go by.
There is no Mr. Perfect nor Mr. Right
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by halfricanadian(f): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
emeijeh:

Very difficult to see.

Never say dat

Never assume u can work on any one just b with someone u can atleast endure all dey do

U can never ever change people trust me dey can change bt its tenporary dey go bck to deir vomit nd old ways nt every one know how to LET GO

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by blackbartee(m): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
OP get a clay and mould him yourself
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by onstelly(f): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
ibuzzngr:
Many marriages end because of ingratitude. As time goes by, couples forget to appreciate the little things in life. But being grateful every day helps sweethearts stay happily married.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-SlQQqxURsFE/V3EEUVVtoeI/AAAAAAAACyo/FhR3NtrADOEhpBl6ujCpYprUrNApJ5oZACLcB/s640/if-your-husband-does-these-15-things.jpg[/img]
Noticing and appreciating the things your husband does for you helps you see what really matters, rather than focusing on his flaws (which every man has). Your spouse is the most important person in your life, so do your marriage a favor and praise him for all these things he does for you:
1. He trusts you

He doesn't doubt your actions.

2. He is loyal to you

He has nothing to hide. You have access to everything in his life and know what he does.

3. He knows your tastes

He knows your favorite chocolate, the kind of movies you like to watch and your hobbies.

4. He gives you some time to yourself

If you want to go out with your friends, get a haircut or watch a movie alone, he doesn't care. He knows that sometimes you just need some alone time.

5. He remembers holidays

He knows and prepares something special for the holidays that are important to you.

6. He helps you be better

He does not accept any self-hate talk you throw at yourself. Instead, he helps you build confidence and encourages you to get up when you're discouraged.
7. He laughs at your jokes

... even when they are not funny.

8. He believes you

He knows you'll be honest with him.

9. He laughs with you

He makes you laugh and you have fun together.

10. He values your feelings

He always takes into account how you feel.

11. You feel loved by him
You just know you are the love of his life.

12. He makes your complicated life easier

He gives solutions and seeks to avoid conflicts.

13. He helps you with house work

He washes the dishes and takes care of the kids without you even asking.

14. He consoles you when you're sad

He doesn't like to see you upset and does everything he can to make you feel better.

15. He adores ​​your smile
He tries to see your smile every day.

Yes, your husband will slip up and hurt your feelings. It's usually the people closest to us that hurt us the most. The important thing to remember is that he tries to be better every day. And if he tries to do even a few of these 15 things, you can be sure that he loves you.

SOURCE: http://www.ibuzz.com.ng/2016/06/if-your-husband-does-these-15-things.html

What if............
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by foolinlove(f): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
emeijeh:

Very difficult to see.

There is Mr Perfect *for you*, Mr Right *for you*.

Each person has one other half... it's the way God made it. Apparently.
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Tjohnnay: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Yeah, i'm d kind of man, bt nt ready for relationship cool
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by firstking01(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
embarassed
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by telim: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:
I want husband now. embarassed undecided embarassed angry
am here just take my hand
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
He bath you when you are feeling lazy to bath yourself.
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by whitestar01(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
After all these what will u gain in return from her?
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by pacretus(m): 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
HateU2:
Well, there are still good guys thou. We just need to pray to connect with them. Don't give up on them. We are in a society where they will start questioning you if you no bring husby come home. If not, I swear some girls will just love to make money Nd forget them(sm1 lyk me). Don't give up girl, he's also searching for you wink
have been a good guy for long buh just hasn't found a good girl+all of them b bleaching like crazy.mayb i'v found one.
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Favored4gud: 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
me too, i want the same
foolinlove:

I want the husband described by op.
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Any lady wey wan snatch my boo,die by fire IJN. grin *I love my boo kiss he is the best.
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by pacretus(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Never say dat

Never assume u can work on any one just b with someone u can atleast endure all dey do

U can never ever change people trust me dey can change bt its tenporary dey go bck to deir vomit nd old ways nt every one know how to LET GO
u made a lot of sense.humans can hardly change their character.only attitudes change with time and event.character is easily gotten like tattoo but doesn't go easily.
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
pacretus:
have been a good guy for long buh just hasn't found a good girl+all of them b bleaching like crazy.mayb i'v found one.
Congrats if you have. Finding the right person is a beautiful thing
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Any lady wey wan snatch my boo,die by fire IJN. grin *I love my boo kiss he is the best.

Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
emeijeh:

Very difficult to see.
the greatest mistake a woman can make is thinking her love can change a man. I hope u will understand dat
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=HateU2 post=46987125][/quote]Yes ooooo grin babe dont hate naw angry
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by MrCork: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
HateU2:
the greatest mistake a woman can make is thinking her love can change a man. I hope u will understand dat

..WOW...u on this threasd again tryna theif people husssband?...What the heck is wrong wit u today?? (((SHAME)) undecided
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yes ooooo grin babe dont hate naw angry
cry cry
Jealous ni oo
Pelu cold weather yi! Chaai!
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
MrCork:

..WOW...u on this threasd again tryna theif people husssband?...What the heck is wrong wit u today?? (((SHAME)) undecided
Cork, but why

Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
HateU2:
cry cry
Jealous ni oo
Pelu cold weather yi! Chaai!
Hahahahahaha u care to share him with me?
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hahahahahaha u care to share him with me?
No undecided
I'm waiting 4 lala cheesy
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
HateU2:
No undecided
I'm waiting 4 lala cheesy
U for say yes naw make my swear catch u grin grin lala go soon propose ehnn,wait till 2090.
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by MrCork: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
HateU2:
Cork, but why

dont worrrrry i will not expose u on this thread coz u theif people husband...dint u try to theif me in the other thread? (Check yor last post) undecided
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
U for say yes naw make my swear catch u grin grin lala go soon propose ehnn,wait till 2090.
hahahahah
There is love in sharing nah cheesy
Leave lalasticlala alone oo, he won't knw d value of me now till I follow another guy
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
MrCork:

dont worrrrry i will not expose u on this thread coz u theif people husband...dint u try to theif me in the other thread? (Check yor last post) undecided
Egbami lowo cork ooo. Oyaa sharaap

Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by halfricanadian(f): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
pacretus:
u made a lot of sense.humans can hardly change their character.only attitudes change with time and event.character is easily gotten like tattoo but doesn't go easily.

Ok
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by EmperorTayo1864(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Arian11:
That number 8 ...believe everything she says báwó....so I see a chat on her phone about a guy saying he enjoyed their last knacking and I confront her and she says "it's a wrong message" I should believe most like that ...fam except if they are using that person's destiny to fry egg
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want / Before Marriage He Told Me He Was A Car Dealer Nigerian Lady Crys Out(video) / I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.