Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! (1752 Views)

Help!His Joystick Is..... / Help!!! My Jealousy Is Getting In The Way Of My Relationship / Finally Confirmed: Jealousy Is Dominant In Women DNA. (michelle Obama) (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by OMOYE247(f): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Help!!!.....my fiance acts like a monitoring spirit[b][/b][/b][b]
We met in December last year,and he proposed May 1st,but his temper is just too hot,he hacked my email address nd Facebook account,every time an ex chats me up,he gets mad nd changes my password without my consent, am not saying its right chatting wit my ex,but his ways of handling issues is very anonying....infact,my love for him is dying fast,although we just had a fight nd he says he can't continue again,but am confused about moving on!!
Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by falconey(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2016

whats with ladies and their ex?

if you want them around you ,you shouldnt have left them in the first place

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by Patented: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Is this how u plan to live the rest of your life? Answer that and see direction
Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
undecided

Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by LordZero(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2016

Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by sinaj(f): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
Run dear

1 Like

Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lwkmd@ hacked your email. Bwuahahahahaha, *rolls on floor laughing*

grin

Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by Florblu(f): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
There are lotta insecure guys around

1 Like

Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=LordZero post=46990117][/quote]

grin

Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by AfroKnight: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Half truths!

You must be giving too much room for your ex (as well as other guys) to flirt with you. Better learn to be in an exclusive relationship. Is this how you would give your husband reason to doubt your faithfulness?

Work on yourself. Leave those guys alone. It is not compulsory for you to feel wanted by all and sundry. So, face your man squarely. angry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by osesology(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
You have a fiance and yet you keep chatting with your ex and you expect him to be a gentleman about it?

Adongerit!

Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by LordZero(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2016

Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by OMOYE247(f): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
osesology:
You have a fiance and yet you keep chatting with your ex and you expect him to be a gentleman about it?

Not DAT,I posted our engagement photo on fb and since den its be inbox from my ex's.....I always bluff dem in d end,especially wen they want a goodbye hang out!!....I nor dey try am self!!...but its not like I carried my self to meet dem nau!!..Abi u don see girl wey her ex nor dey disturb b4?especially wen she don see serious guy,but d way he dey take vex dey vex me ooo.... He even changed my fb password today nd I discovered he changed d email I use on fb too...so I can't access my account!!...Chain,God who send me self?? I go just travel comot dis country oo

Adongerit!
Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by OMOYE247(f): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Lwkmd@ hacked your email. Bwuahahahahaha, *rolls on floor laughing*

Abeg wetin come funny dere na.......mtchewww,dey laff roll for floor dere,wen u don stand up,talk ur own!!

grin
Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by johnson232: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Florblu:
There are lotta insecure guys around
sharrap & stop saying what u dont knw!!!!

why would a lady be constantly chatin with her ex? what for?
Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by Florblu(f): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
johnson232:
sharrap & stop saying what u dont knw!!!!
why would a lady be constantly chatin with her ex? what for?
You sure say you well?I face you? yeye chaid
Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by GoldenJAT(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
u done Jam..... the writing is on d board already
Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by schumastic(m): 12:04am On Jun 28, 2016
the day ladies will learn to accept the fact that they are weak vessels n should not trust on their own flesh the better for them..of what businnes do you have ith your ex who didn't think of putting a ring in your finger talk more of making wedding plans...instead of u to learn to let go n build a future with someone who wants to make a home with you..go back n meet your ex that are not controlling..is very simple stop communicating with any guy that will b a stumbling block to your new home..how will you feel if he is keeping touch with other ladies n ex of his?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by Parpor(m): 5:32am On Jun 28, 2016
Abegi tel d nigga mk him no dey too jealous... Next problem/question pls
Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by Tallysmallz(f): 5:39am On Jun 28, 2016
hmm
Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by foolinlove(f): 5:48am On Jun 28, 2016
You need to cut off all your exes.

Show some respect for your current guy's feelings. If he doesn't want you talking to them, don't.

They are EX for a reason.
Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 28, 2016
sinaj:
Run dear

see opinion or abi na advice....wats ur iiish with the one yu tagged Ex' define the prefix wholeheartedly and accept he that loves you.

Don't blame anyone tomoro..byegone shld be bygone
Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by ritababe(f): 6:43am On Jun 28, 2016
how can you be chatting with your ex, if he is the one doing it won't you feel jealous?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by OMOYE247(f): 6:51am On Jun 28, 2016
ritababe:
how can you be chatting with your ex, if he is the one doing it won't you feel jealous?

Ure right jare.. Thanks babe!!!...but ure cute tho
Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 28, 2016
if you really love him then you have to oblige with him

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by sinaj(f): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2016
canymix:

see opinion or abi na advice....wats ur iiish with the one yu tagged Ex' define the prefix wholeheartedly and accept he that loves you.

Don't blame anyone tomoro..byegone shld be bygone
did u miss out the part where she described him as being bad tempered?

Why will he evn go through her mail in the first place?

What right does he have to hack her page?

Don't u think dude is having insecurities?

If she gets married to him, dnt u think u will resort to worst measures to resolve conflict?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by ClintonDal(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2016
Women, a very confused specie of humans. One minute they like you, the next the want to kill you. You even had the guts to say you're not doing anything with the ex. Cheating doesn't necessarily mean sex, exchanging and hiding your nefarious chats with guys is cheating too.
If reverse were to be the case, you will see misdirected feminist swarm this thread to talk thrash. His jealousy na 1st class tho grin grin the bobo just quickly hack your FB, maybe cos of the behavior or things you've said or done in his presence. He should work on himself too, nigga is insecure no doubt.
I always tell people, maybe it's just me but I can tell a lot about people just by observation their reactions, opinions and attitude regarding certain issues of life.
Anyways that's even if this story is true. undecided undecided undecided what's my own undecided undecided
Re: Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! by foolinlove(f): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2016
Personally, I'd love it if someone were that jealous about me.

Shows how much they care and love you. They really don't want to lose you.

Sigh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Revenge For A Cheating Boyfriend? / Story: Forced Sex Is Pretty Amazinq (part 1) / Questions For All Female Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.