Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... (8532 Views)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / 10 Ways Single Ladies Behave This Christmas Season / Reasons Why Men Behave Negatively To Girls Who Refuse Their Proposal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by permanentgrace(m): 7:19am On Jul 07, 2016
omonighoblessing:

ofcus I have. ..

So fast? If true, then he must be your side guy. You've been keeping him aside as back up.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 7:24am On Jul 07, 2016
permanentgrace:

So fast? If true, then he must be your side guy. You've been keeping him aside as back up.
cheesy no it took me 7 months..
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by permanentgrace(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2016
omonighoblessing:
cheesy no it took me 7 months..

7months how? When was ur relationship with the guy over?
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
permanentgrace:

7months how? When was ur relationship with the guy over?
22/12/2015
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by neocortex: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
BeastAmbition:

There are a thousand and one things the OP is not telling us, a guy of marriageable age won't just move on from a two years relationship like that to settle down with another lady. is either the OP is just his sexmate or sidebabe right from time, but she was too drunk in love to see.

I personally believe the man married the better well cultured fish.... karma my ass

Are you saying you are perfect yourself ?
If no, will you be happy if your girl engages
with another man without your knowledge/break-up ?

The fact that the man couldn't muster courage to tell her
about his wedding plans means that he didn't see her as a sidebabe to
begin with.

You forgot that the woman you will end up marrying
won't also be perfect so that is no excuse for playing
hide and seek, if you are tired communicate it to your
partner , simple.

As to karma been real or not , you are not yet in a position
to determine that, when you are above 50 years or so, you
will be able to confirm if karma is real or fake.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by jeffery251(m): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2016
omonighoblessing:

well my dear that isn't the problem.
the thing is that he is a chronic womanizer. tho he tried hiding it but I could notice .I only hoped he changed.
but I am glad I didn't end up with him.
I met one of his colleague that knows me tho dosent know I dated him.so when I told him I dated the guy.he was so disappointed in me.he said that guy is a "STRIKER""
imagine!!!
so meaning he strikes every where.
my dear am glad he left.I don't deserve such a person that specializes in"STRIKING " women.

Abeg go and sit down make we hear word.why contradicting ursef?why didn't u dump his sorry arse when u saw signs that he was Christiano Ronaldo? Now u are happy u didn't settle down with him cos he is a top striker.Story for d gods.u don't even know what u want.All d same,i feel ur pains cos no lady should be used and dumped,its just so wrong.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 3:06am On Jul 27, 2016
jeffery251:

Abeg go and sit down make we hear word.why contradicting ursef?why didn't u dump his sorry arse when u saw signs that he was Christiano Ronaldo? Now u are happy u didn't settle down with him cos he is a top striker.Story for d gods.u don't even know what u want.All d same,i feel ur pains cos no lady should be used and dumped,its just so wrong.
uncle pls don't feel sorry for me ooh.
plus whatever happens to you love your man and u are willing to stick it out till he changes.
and if he dosent changes? ....well good radiance!!!
Thanks for your concern tho.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 3:09am On Jul 27, 2016
neocortex:

Are you saying you are perfect yourself ? If no, will you be happy if your girl engages with another man without your knowledge/break-up ?
The fact that the man couldn't muster courage to tell her about his wedding plans means that he didn't see her as a sidebabe to begin with.
You forgot that the woman you will end up marrying won't also be perfect so that is no excuse for playing hide and seek, if you are tired communicate it to your partner , simple.
As to karma been real or not , you are not yet in a position to determine that, when you are above 50 years or so, you will be able to confirm if karma is real or fake.
my brother God will so bless u for your wisdom. people like you are rare....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Kenistry(m): 3:31am On Jul 27, 2016
I need to hear both sides of d story to make a stance here.
But I think d guy left you for another lady whom he thinks is beta for him. I hope he dont regret it. All you hv to do is forgive & forget him, move on with ur life. Better days r ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Girls Always Take Me For A Kid Because I Have A Baby Face See My Pic / ‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares Uploads Nudde Photos / Man Refuse To Excuse Lovers In His Room, Film Them As They Have S£x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.