Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... (8523 Views)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / 10 Ways Single Ladies Behave This Christmas Season / Reasons Why Men Behave Negatively To Girls Who Refuse Their Proposal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:

well I didn't say I have no flaws....what I said is I don't cheat on my man........I am always true to him .
hard as it may be if u have girls that cheat on u.,sorry but there are faithful girls out there.
anyway u are free to criticize.that's the essence of this post.

You need no criticism, the only thing you need is for you to work on yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
BeastAmbition:

There are a thousand and one things the OP is not telling us, a guy of marriageable age won't just move on from a two years relationship like that to settle down with another lady. is either the OP is just his sexmate or sidebabe right from time, but she was too drunk in love to see.

I personally believe the man married the better well cultured fish.... karma my ass
ur opinion tho.
well am the happiest person right now.
it pains but am glad I won't be having an issue in my marriage in the future over his infidelity issues.
let God be the judge tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by permanentgrace(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
E pain am. Girl, swear say e no pain u as d dude dumps ur sorry ass for a correct chick.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
BeastAmbition:

You need no criticism, the only thing you need is for you to work on yourself
ofcus
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by sammyogboso(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:

I have already......I forgive him totally.
thank u dearcheesy
Uwc stay cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:
ofcus

I wish you well though, and i hope you will meet an upright man that will know your worth and makes you happy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by senibo1: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:
grin grin grin
you'd shine teeth for me

How are we sure you typing the truth? girls can liecheesy
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by foolinlove(f): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
senibo1:
you'd shine teeth for me

How can anyone be sure? People lie, not just females
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:

well thanks but he wasn't even rich.imagine at 31 he was still in parents house.....a secondary school teacher
haba!
what money did u say he has again?

I was just assuming nah..... na u know d man.
But I must say Im surprised you will ride with him
inspite of him staying at his momma's house
Is it really true or U saying it because U angry
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
senibo1:
you'd shine teeth for me

Preach bro. Im with you we havent heard the truth on this matter
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by eitsei(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
I'll just tell the OP to try and forget him then move on. It's not going to be easy at first but with time you will get over him... 2 years!!! No be two days na..you deserve better and I believe very soon a better man will come, give another man a chance but don't forget to take your brain with you this time don't let it be only your heart... I wish you well

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by permanentgrace(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Some men are really funny, I know it hurt but you just have to forget about him and move on he will surely come back to beg

Come back to do what? When he is already married? Unless he is ready to run a polygamous family. Even at that, she might not be his choice for the 2nd abi 3rd wife. If he comes back, may be he is only trying to see if he can still chop one mouth from the pusssay. My advice to the OP is to move on. This has happened to my sister but later on, God blessed her with a better man and they have a baby boy today.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by permanentgrace(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:

ur opinion tho.
well am the happiest person right now.
it pains but am glad I won't be having an issue in my marriage in the future over his infidelity issues.
let God be the judge tho.

If you are actually looking for a man who will not indulge in extra-marital affairs simply because he's married to you, then you may have to mould the man yourself. Goodluck in your search though.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by senibo1: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:

How can anyone be sure? People lie, not just females
cheesy grin by her making the story original, miss good girl @op grin

btw.... yeah. hope you doing good?
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Maybe his wife to be told him to delete his ex from all social media, try take ur heart from him, perhaps am single and we can roll together
omonighoblessing:
he is childish because I have forgiven him the moment he did all those things ....remember i said I don't ignore warning signs,so I was expecting him to jonz.so what is childish is when he is deleting me from all his social media....he is facing guilt I can tell.he can't bare looking at my changing dp 's ....he is guilty and he is already judging himself.
I am the one who shld be doing the deleting not him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
permanentgrace:
E pain am. Girl, swear say e no pain u as d dude dumps ur sorry ass for a correct chick.
so what do u say about this?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by foolinlove(f): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
senibo1:
cheesy grin by her making the story original, miss good girl @op grin

btw.... yeah. hope you doing good?

Unfortunately a lot of people go thru this... it happens a lot.

Am ok how are you?
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Babzilla:

I was just assuming nah..... na u know d man.
But I must say Im surprised you will ride with him
inspite of him staying at his momma's house
Is it really true or U saying it because U angry
it's the truth unless now that he is married he will look for a room and palor self contain.
u see money isn't the main deal.as long as the man is hardworking. the future can always be bright.so my dear.it's not his money.cos he lacks it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by senibo1: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:

Unfortunately a lot of people go thru this... it happens a lot.

Am ok how are you?
yes, she shouldn't put all the blames to the side of the guygrin both of them should share it...

I'm doing great, Maxwell my name, I don't think your name is foolinlove. sound so funny to megrin what's behind the nickundecided
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by foolinlove(f): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
senibo1:
yes, she shouldn't put all the blames to the side of the guygrin both of them should share it...

I'm doing great, Maxwell my name, I don't think your name is foolinlove. sound so funny to megrin what's behind the nickundecided

Hello nice to meet you. You can pm me if u want know my name etc. I don't give it up publically soz lol
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by senibo1: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:

it's the truth unless now that he is married he will look for a room and palor self contain.
u see money isn't the main deal.as long as the man is hardworking. the future can always be bright.so my dear.it's not his money.cos he lacks it.
honey. come give me a hug for thischeesy
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
senibo1:
honey. come give me a hug for thischeesy
moon kiss moon kiss cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by senibo1: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:

Hello nice to meet you. You can pm me if u want know my name etc. I don't give it up publically soz lol
cheesy cheesy I respect your decision.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by senibo1: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:

moon kiss moon kiss cheesy
bad girl, you won chop my mouth abi you never still tell me your part of the story ohcheesy I'm waitingundecided
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by permanentgrace(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:
so what do u say about this?

And who are they in the pic?
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Kolade354(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:

thank u jare my sistercheesy
Did he shine your congo? I mean did he taste d kitten angry
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
permanentgrace:

And who are they in the pic?
u said he went for a better chick aii? that's the the chick....the bride.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
senibo1:
bad girl, you won chop my mouth abi you never still tell me your part of the story ohcheesy I'm waitingundecided
I have talk it finish cheesy
every thing happened just as I have narrated.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
yorme my brother I can see u are viewing.....cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by druxy(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
nothing to say sef
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:
yorme my brother I can see u are viewing.....cheesy

Lol! Yeah! I'm actually still searching for perfect words to say ne.

Anyways, it's not applicable to just men alone. We're all humans, and we're simply unpredictable. Just take heart, dear. He only made way for the better guy to come in ne. wink

I hope the guy isn't Yoruba sha tongue
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by dauntless15(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
Come I'll marry you, i didn't read your long essay sha,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

- / My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) / Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.