Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... (8529 Views)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / 10 Ways Single Ladies Behave This Christmas Season / Reasons Why Men Behave Negatively To Girls Who Refuse Their Proposal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by senibo1: 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:

I have talk it finish cheesy
every thing happened just as I have narrated.
stop forcing me to believe you cause I wontcheesy even if you point me gun, I won't believe this storycheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by permanentgrace(m): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:
u said he went for a better chick aii?
that's the the chick....the bride.

Oh i see! So are you now comparing yourself/beauty to hers?
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by dauntless15(m): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:
This happen to me too.

Men are The Worst.

He will get his karma. Everything you do to someone happens to you too.

I feel your pain.
seriously? Men are the worst? When i started liking you, you just have to throw salt in my injury i withdraw all my liking lets start afresh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
senibo1:
stop forcing me to believe you cause I wontcheesy even if you point me gun, I won't believe this storycheesy
grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by foolinlove(f): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
dauntless15:
seriously? Men are the worst? When i started liking you, you just have to throw salt in my injury i withdraw all my liking lets start afresh

I'll rephrase. Cheating men are The Worst.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
permanentgrace:

Oh i see! So are you now comparing yourself/beauty to hers?
NO. .....far from it.as u see am n.a. so I see am.I am only wondering. his choice tho...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by dauntless15(m): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:

I'll rephrase. Cheating men are The Worst.
one like for you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by foolinlove(f): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
dauntless15:
one like for you

Lol grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
yorme:

Lol! Yeah! I'm actually still searching for perfect words to say ne.

Anyways, it's not applicable to just men alone. We're all humans, and we're simply unpredictable. Just take heart, dear. He only made way for the better guy to come in ne. wink

I hope the guy isn't Yoruba sha tongue
exactly! !!!!!!!
that's the point.he is the 3rd from that tribe I have dated.
we still have good people from that place sha......cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:
exactly! !!!!!!!
that's the point.he is the 3rd from that tribe I have dated.
we still have good people from that place sha......cheesy

Lol! No wonder you've always had a thing against Yorubas.

Anyways, i'm happy you're getting to have a better perception of them. He (and the other 2 guys) probably just chose to be different. cool
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
yorme:

Lol! No wonder you've always had a thing against Yorubas.

Anyways, i'm happy you're getting to have a better perception of them. He (and the other 2 guys) probably just chose to be different. cool
no wahala na. .....cheesy
if u say so.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by permanentgrace(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:

NO. .....far from it.as u see am n.a. so I see am.I am only wondering.
his choice tho...

You are not too bad sha. You look averagely ok...not too bad and definitely not above 75 (in score) out of 100. I think if someone scores 75 in school, that is 'B' and 'B' is a pass.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
permanentgrace:

You are not too bad sha. You look averagely ok...not too bad and definitely not above 75 (in score) out of 100. I think if someone scores 75 in school, that is 'B' and 'B' is a pass.

Nah! 75 is an A. 'A' means excellent. So, do u mean otherwise? tongue
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by permanentgrace(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
yorme:

Nah! 75 is an A. 'A' means excellent. So, do u mean otherwise? tongue
May be we can still go with 'A'. But i think this 'A' should be "Lower A".
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
permanentgrace:

May be we can still go with 'A'. But i think this 'A' should be "Lower A".

Lol! Omonighoblessing will have to come and attest to that then! cool
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by sekeyso(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
permanentgrace:

If you are actually looking for a man who will not indulge in extra-marital affairs simply because he's married to you, then you may have to mould the man yourself. Goodluck in your search though.

One bottle of Life for you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
permanentgrace:

lol....75 in school is an "A" mind u cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by ricki: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:

thank u jare my sistercheesy
u look pretty sha

i wonder y he left you??
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
yorme:

Lol! Omonighoblessing will have to come and attest to that then! cool
sweetie don't mind permanentgrace jare........he has given the an excellent mark without his knowledge cheesy
thank u
thank u
thank u
u far too kindgrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:
This happen to me too.

Men are The Worst.

I feel your pain.
LADIES are already getting their KARMA by increasingly becoming Useless.
Dating is now MARRIAGE abiiii.
No one not even GOVERNMENT recognises Dating.
Dating is an updated version of prostitution especially for the rough ladies.
After all, Most LADIES prefer Dating to Marriage , u can ask Tiwa.. .
IF u like don't MARRY him, someone else more smart will surface and do the needful.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
ricki:
u look pretty sha
i wonder y he left you??
my dear.......its between him and his God...... he's lost what the next will gaingrin
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by pedrilo: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dezolo:
grin be pretending asif it doesn't pain you..
u so mean! u r a lady remember?
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
EVILFOREST:

LADIES are already getting their KARMA by increasingly becoming Useless.
Dating is now MARRIAGE abiiii.
No one not even GOVERNMENT recognises Dating.
Dating is an updated version of prostitution.
IF u like don't MARRY him, someone else more smart will surface and do the needful.
pls remind me how long you have been in that evilforest again? grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Dezolo(f): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
pedrilo:
u so mean! u r a lady remember?
undecided
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by ricki: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:

my dear.......its between him and his God......
he's lost what the next will gaingrin

can i pm you??

hope i am not been too nosey
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by kkash: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
So sori sis, buh wld like to hear his own version of d story tho....nd mind u, beauty doesn't kip a man......
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
my dear I never said it does......it's way beyond that. the character of the man involved is what am talking of..... like I said before ,he has his reasons. between him and his God.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by samuelUMOH(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:

well thanks but he wasn't even rich.imagine at 31 he was still in parents house.....a secondary school teacher
haba!
what money did u say he has again?
To be a second dary school teqcher is not a crime it is better than involving in illegal deals .Learn from what happen and move on .1.Long courtship is not d best .2 .Develop yourself while waiting 3.Be closer to God .4 Be sensitive to signal ! All the danger signals were there that he has someone but you were blinded by Lust abi love I don't know ! When you spend much time and days in a man house you loose your value . Above all don't enter long courtship again !
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by permanentgrace(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:
lol....75 in school is an "A" mind u cheesy

So why did you remove the other pic?
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
samuelUMOH:
To be a second dary school teqcher is not a crime it is better than involving in illegal deals .Learn from what happen and move on .1.Long courtship is not d best .2 .Develop yourself while waiting 3.Be closer to God .4 Be sensitive to signal ! All the danger signals were there that he has someone but you were blinded by Lust abi love I don't know ! When you spend much time and days in a man house you loose your value . Above all don't enter long courtship again !
first I didn't say secondary school teacher is a crime.I only replied someone who said I stayed with him cos of money.
secondly, like I said I observed the warning signals. so the break up was easy. it's over 6months so I have moved on.I only made this post cos I observed that he was just blocking me here and dia.
thirdly, I NEVER SAID that I spent much time and days in his house.
and lastly,I cannot enter a long courtship again.
so thanks my dear.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
permanentgrace:

So why did you remove the other pic?
been meaning to do it a long time ago.so just thought I can do it now.
BTW
do I have to explain to u?
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by SosaHD(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:
This happen to me too.

Men are The Worst.

I feel your pain.

I have been following your posts recently and to tell you the truth everything you say about guys is bad due to something that happened in the past. Buh let me remind you that anybody that dwells in the past won't be that motivated for a better tomorrow because the past brings showdown,pain and lack of zeal, I don't actually know what happened but ur case is not worse than my sister's own but guess worth she didn't stop believing in her better tomorrow and she forgave and forgot everything about the guy and right now she is getting married soon

If she started hating and criticizing all men, he won't give the real person chance

Dear mind you no one is happy being single, you might think you are now but ask yourself 15 yrs from now will you still be happy
Take care

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV / He Is Confused Whether He Wants To Marry Me Or Not (guys Pls I Need Ur Advice) / I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.