Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? (3856 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by schumastic(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Enahi:
I think I like someone on Nairaland but I don't think I can have him, he is someone most ladies would want to have and be with so my liking him is totally out of it. I don't like men that all ladies want to have, it' destroys the uniqueness of the man.

Do you have someone you like or have a crush on here, mind revealing the person's moniker? Do you take your likeness for someone here serious or do you suppress the feeling and likeness?

funny typical naija girl

1.you wont mention his moniker
2.you won't show your face
3.you won't show full body
4.oya show full nyashh you no still gree

yet you want us to mention the person will like undecided undecided na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
schumastic:

funny typical naija girl

1.you wont mention his moniker
2.you won't show your face
3.you won't show full body
4.oya show full nyashh you no still gree

yet you want us to mention the person will like undecided undecided na wa o

Lol you are funny, so I should show everything.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by schumastic(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Enahi:

Lol you are funny, so I should show everything.

yes na why not, if is face, full body or asset pick one and show full.haba are you that selfish ni grin grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
schumastic:

yes na why not, if is face, full body or asset pick one and show full.haba are you that selfish ni grin grin

Am not selfish o, I am just shy about showing off everything.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by schumastic(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Enahi:

Am not selfish o, I am just shy about showing off everything.

it doesn't matter, is not like you don't walk on the street and people don't get to stair at you or turn back..all am saying is feel free n pick one to show, so you don't keep one guessing

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
schumastic:

it doesn't matter, is not like you don't walk on the street and people don't get to stair at you or turn back..all am saying is feel free n pick one to show, so you don't keep one guessing

Ok sir lol
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by segxi1960: 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Enahi:
I think I like someone on Nairaland but I don't think I can have him, he is someone most ladies would want to have and be with so my liking him is totally out of it. I don't like men that all ladies want to have, it' destroys the uniqueness of the man.

Do you have someone you like or have a crush on here, mind revealing the person's moniker? Do you take your likeness for someone here serious or do you suppress the feeling and likeness?

Enahi
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by DrDreWise: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
I like Adeh39.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
DrDreWise:
I like Ad eh39.

shocked
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by xross(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Enahi:

i like you
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by GrandMufti: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Wetin person no go see angry
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ohasoup9(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2017
Ashawo
Enahi:

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by bizzy500: 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
op are you selling doz tinz on your dp?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by olushowunm(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Na only u...
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by milemimi93(m): 12:16am On Aug 02, 2018
Enahi:

I like Mimimile93. That's the only Nlder I'm 100% sure he's real.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 02, 2018
Got two. But damn it will always be Bleep and drop.

#hustleisreal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 / Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles? / Slay Queen Draws A Tattoo Of “Davido Blow My Mind” On Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.